• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Star Ch. 02

Star Ch. 02

12

Star was a very busy woman. She had vocal lessons, band practice, work. (Well, at a call center, but it still counts right?) She also volunteered at the YMCA, and the Children's hospital. On top of that, she was in school part time at ACU.

So it took her a minute to realize that she hadn't heard from her best friend in a while. At first it was just a passing thought,

'Hmmm, I didn't talk to Micah today,'

Then it was,

'Micah hasn't called me back.'

And now, she was all out pissed off. It had been three weeks!

Now, she had to be fair, she wasn't exactly chasing him down or anything, and this was his usual practice if he broke up with a girl, or if she did something to piss him off. In this case she thought it could have been a little of both, but she couldn't think of a reason why he'd be mad.

**********************

Star banged angrily on Micah's door, simultaneously calling his cell.

"I know your in there Mikey! Open up!" she yelled though the door.

Between thumps she listened for movement. Hearing the sound of his cell ringing, she banged harder. Finally she heard his footsteps coming towards the door.

"Jus a sec," she heard him mumble.

When the door finally did open, the aroma of stale pizza, beer and other unidentifiable odour's hit her nostrils.

"Jeez Micah, what the hell happened to you?"

He looked like a train wreck. His hair was greasy and going in every direction, his facial hair had grown to scruff, the sweatpants he was wearing were stained, his socks were dirty and she'd identified the odour. It was him.

"Can I come in?"

He moved out of the doorway and went to his living room without a word.

"So... I get the silent treatment? What for Mikey?"

He said nothing just started cleaning up the pizza boxes and rearranging the mess.

"Mikey," she started. He was moving all around her, going back and forth between the kitchen and the living room not speaking to her at all. On one of his trips she grabbed his arm and forced him to face her.

"Mikey, we have to talk about this."

"What's to say?"

"Hun, don't do this, don't shut me out," she said, her eyes pleading.

"It's for the best."

"Bullshit!" she spat at him. He looked away from her.

"How is ignoring your best friend for three weeks, for the best?"

She turned his head back to her.

"I didn't even know it was that serious, you never really brought her around."

He looked at her incredulously. "What are you talking about??" he asked.

"Kathryn! That's what all this is about right? You broke up!"

"Star, this has nothing to do with, Kathryn."

The girls name fell from his lips like bile.

"Okay then, what?" She said throwing her hands in the air. "Your mad at me? What did I do?"

Her voice had become quiet. She had no idea what she could have done to warrant this treatment.

"Yes! I mean no! I'm mad at what almost happened. When we almost, you know..."

She looked at him as if he had five heads.

"Are you serious??" she said, arms now folded over her chest, foot tapping furiously on the carpet.

"You ignore me for three damn weeks, over a kiss that never happened???"

He looked at her as if to say 'Hells yeah!'

"I didn't know the thought of kissing me repulsed you that much Micah," she said turning on her heel and heading for the door. He was fast behind her.

"That's not what I meant and you know it Star," he began but she cut him off, spinning abruptly to face him, stopping him in his tracks.

"What do I know Micah? I'm only your best friend! I'm only the one person you should be able to talk to! Ask me how I feel about this situation! Go ahead, ask!" she said her voice rising with anger.

"How do you feel Star?" he asked obliging her.

"I feel like my best friend," she started, poking him in the chest. "Should have the fucking guts, to say he was just horny! Or he made a mistake! Instead of shutting me out of his life!"

She was beginning to cry, the tears spilling onto her cheeks as she marked each word with a sharp poke in his chest. She clenched her jaw in an effort to stop the sob that wanted to escape.

"Don't cry sweetheart," he said cradling her face in his hands, wiping away her tears with his thumbs.

"I know I fucked up. I fucked up royally this time. But you know how I am, especially with emotions. I'm not good with the stuff. Hell, what guy is?"

"I don't care," she said pulling him in and hugging him to her. "After everything we've been though together, all the bullshit, you should be able to talk to me."

She backed up a bit to look into his eyes.

"Mikey, you can't keep doing this, I'm not a mind reader! How am I supposed to know what's going on in that head of yours if you don't let me in?" she said tapping him playfully on his head. He smiled at her. Not one of his trademark smiles, but a start.

"I guess... I guess I'm scared that if anything had happened, it would ruin our friendship. And I love you too much to lose you like that. I just don't wanna mess us up, you know?"

"I know, it all good Mikey." she said chuckling, and then added, "You know we could have had this conversation weeks ago right?"

He chuckled then.

"And you'd better be glad I'm a good friend, cause your ticket almost got sold! you lucky bastard!"

"You wouldn't!" he exclaimed, fake shock spreading over his face.

"Ohhh, let me tell you," she said leaning in. "I was this close!"

He all out smiled at her, his big toothy grin spreading wide across his face and Star found herself smiling back just as hard.

"I missed you," he said hugging her again.

"I missed you too, now go!" she said pushing him away from her.

"For the love of God! Take a shower, Sir funks a lot! I'll handle the mess in here." she said opening the windows and searching for any type of cleaner.

"Hey," Micah said reappearing in front of her, a towel draped over his shoulder and a facecloth in hand.

"Thanks, for rescuing me."

She gazed at him, his green eyes were reflecting something she couldn't read. Shrugging her shoulders, she tried to appear nonchalant.

"It's what I do."

************************

It took them over an hour to clean Micah's apartment. About forty-five of those minutes, Micah spent grooming. To be fair, it had been a while. Once the place was fixed up, she made him take her to her favourite bakery, where he bought her favourite brownies. She'd generously shared only one with him and packed the rest up to take home with her.

She was now in her car headed west to another band practice. A practice for the band with no name, although the traffic was trying to make sure she never made it there. Cars were moving at snails pace. At this rate, she'd get there by 2032. She pulled out her cell and called Ronnie, their bassist.

"I'm stuck in traffic, I'm gonna be late."

"Don't worry about it, we'll see you when you get here," he said.

They'd had a fling about three years ago, sex was terrible though. For her anyway. Ronnie was what you call a selfish lover. He'd expect you to go to great lengths, to please him, the term lengths being used very loosely in this case, but was completely unwilling to return the favour.

"I don't eat pussy," he'd announced to her gaped open legs. Even though she'd spent the better part of 45 minutes on her knees in front of him, making sure he'd gotten his. The actual sex was anticlimactic. It seemed she'd barely gotten on the rollercoaster, and he was already getting off. Literally.

"Sex is overrated," she found herself saying aloud. She knew this wasn't true. There was the one time she'd had a one night stand, completely unlike her, and she'd only told Micah. But this man, it seemed, knew her body explicitly. It was like he could read her mind, and knew exactly what she wanted, where she wanted to be touched, how she wanted to be touched.

He was tall, much taller than star, with short dark brown hair, and smouldering brown eyes. His frame, covered with sinewy muscles and he just oozed sex. That night when she'd got him home she pounced on him, and it was on like popcorn!

That was the night, she thought to herself, she found out she liked being spanked. He'd had her completely naked, bent over the footboard of her bed sliding his fingers back and forth along her slit. He'd run them slowly up, teasing her clit, then back to her core, plunging each finger agonizingly slowly into her wetness. Once his hand was coated in her juices, he spanked her soundly on her ass, once, twice, three times, until she'd lost count. The stinging slaps were causing quite the commotion in her pussy, and she didn't even realize she was moaning until he spoke.

"You like it when I spank you baby?"

Did she ever. He'd fucked her crazy, until she collapsed into the bed. The next morning, she woke up alone, with not even so much as a note, a phone number, or even a name for that matter.

It took her more than a minute to get over that one.

And now, as she crawled through traffic, her mind travelled to Micah. She knew all about him, including his sexual tastes, and prowess. If nothing else, they'd be great together sexually. She remembered his ex girlfriend, Ellie? Lizzie? Something like that. She'd decided she wanted to bond with Star and somehow they got on the topic of sex. The woman went into grave detail describing Micah's oral skills, and how the sex seemed endless. The places he'd licked her, bit her, teased her etc.

She'd listened politely at the time, inserted the appropriate, "Ooh's," "Oh my Gods," and even the occasional, "Girl, no he didn't!"

Now, she couldn't help but feel curious about her friend. What he would be like, how he'd taste in her mouth, how he'd feel inside her. For some odd reason, although the thought of having sex with her best friend should appal her, the thought of it seemed more and more right. As if he's the one she should have been screwing all along.

"That's ridiculous!" she said nervously to herself.

But, somewhere way deep down inside, feelings collided with thoughts, creeping from the recesses of her mind and formed a single thought.

Is it?

**************************

Micah was filled with an overwhelming sense of relief as he walked into the 6th thrift store that day. He hadn't lost her. They were still okay. Even though his feelings seemed like they couldn't be ignored, they had to be for the sake of their friendship.

He was going though yet another bin of albums looking for the one he wanted. After the concert was postponed, then rescheduled and then rescheduled again, due to reasons unknown, they were finally going! Micah was especially excited. Music was definitely a huge part of his life, and since she'd given him the gift of prince, he decided to do the same for her. He was giving her the entire collection. Every prince album ever released, on wax. It wasn't the same as seeing him live and in concert, but it was almost as good! He only had one more album to find. The purple rain album seemed as elusive as the lockness monster, loosing him at every turn.

"Can I help you?"

Micah turned to see one of the most lovely creatures he'd ever laid eyes on. She was tall, almost as tall as he, with short jet black hair styled flatteringly around her beautiful face. Her eyes were the brightest blue he'd ever seen in his life and he wasn't sure if he'd seen a more perfect smile in, ever.

"I, uhhh..."

He couldn't remember why he'd even come to the store, something about records. She was smiling at him and he couldn't think straight. Her dimples were driving him crazy, he was seeing stars. Star! That's why he was here!

"I'm looking for a particular album and I sincerely hope you can help me! I've been everywhere looking and I haven't found it."

At least his speech had returned. What the hell had come over him?

"Okay, maybe I can help, I'm a bit of a musical genius! What album are you looking for?" She tucked a stray lock behind her ear and chewed nervously on her bottom lip, causing her dimple to become more pronounced.

"Purple rain," he said, his voice slightly hoarse. He cleared his throat, and she ran off trying to find the album. He stood in the same spot trying to figure out why he was being so awkward. He was far beyond the stage where he was scared of girls, and this one seemed more timid around him than he was. Maybe it was because she was everything he liked. Thin but not skinny, tall but definitely not a freakshow, completely proportionate in every way; in short she was beautiful.

He needed to shake this off and get what he came for. But when he found her bent over a stack of crates, searching for his purple rain, he found she looked just as good from the back as she did from the front. Her tight blue jeans showed off her body but not overtly so. She was wearing a plain white t-shirt, no muss no fuss but was still radiant.

"Ah ha!" she exclaimed triumphantly. "I found it!"

She straightened and he pretended he wasn't staring at her legs, which seemed to go on forever.

"Here you go! Purple rain, just like you asked."

She handed him his coveted album and he almost jumped for joy, literally.

"Thank you so much, you have no idea how much this means to me!" he smiled showing her almost all of his teeth. She smiled back, staring directly into his emerald green eyes, she seductively licked her lips.

"It's the least I can do," she said, trailing her fingers up and down her long neck.

Micah fingered the album in his hands, all nervousness gone. His voice lowered, he leaned into her and took her hand in his.

"So what are you doing after this? Tell me your shift is ending soon," he said, a cocky grin on his lips as he made his way to the register.

"Well.." she looked around nervously to make sure no one was watching. "The thing is, I'm a volunteer here. So I can pretty much leave whenever I want."

She boldly wrapped her slender arm around his waist. He tucked the album under his arm and led her out.

"Let's blow this popsicle stand."

*************************************

Star got up from behind the drums and stretched. She kicked ass on the drums usually but she was really distracted tonight.

"You alright hon? You seem out of it tonight."

She looked up at their lead Brian, also known as Irish. He kept his fiery red hair buzzed close to his scalp and was definitely not your average, full of himself lead singer. Although he was most certainly attractive, he almost didn't know it, which Star found to be one of his most endearing qualities. He, along with Star had been the founding fathers of this band with no name, and quite by accident. She was playing a gig as a favour for a friend when he walked in and saw her. They were fast friends, and subsequently a band formed. A band with no name.

"Yeah," she said gathering her gear and packing up her drums. "I'm just a little off tonight Bri."

"Your telling me! You were all over the place! what's going on in that noggin of yours honey?"

He reached out for her, halting her movement and looking into her eyes with a look of concern.

"Are you really alright? You can talk to me you know, that's what friends are for."

"Didn't Stevie wonder sing that?" Robbie called over to them.

"Dionne Warwick and friends, Whitney Houston too," said Jackie, lead guitarist.

"No, I distinctly remember Stevie singing it too," Robbie stated and burst into song.

Brian was leading her towards the door, the voices fading behind them. They were halfway to his car when she stopped him.

"Hold up a sec, I didn't take my drums."

"Don't worry about it, what's really going on Star? You're the best drummer I know and you could barely keep the song together, what's up?"

"Nothing," she stated and tried to walk around him back inside but he stopped her.

"No, it's not nothing. Now I'm not letting you go till I get an answer."

His look was stern and he meant business. But how could she say she was distracted because she was fantasising about fucking her best friend? She felt ridiculous even thinking it let along saying it aloud.

"I'm," she took a deep breath quickly and expelled it. "I've just had a lot my plate is all. With work, school this," she said waiving her hand at Brian's garage which they were currently practicing in.

"I guess all this stuff is finally catching up to me. I just need a good nights rest and I promise I'll be back up to par by next week okay?"

"Okay," he said hesitantly. " But you better be back to your old self by next week or your ass is grass lass!"

He pulled her into a hug and she eagerly accepted his embrace. She wrapped her arms around his trim waist and squeezed him to her.

"Alright," she said finally pulling out of the hug. "Now help me lug these drums into my car would ya?"

"Why don't you just leave them here until next week, I promise I won't hurt them!" he said, right hand up in the air, left hand over his heart.

"I don't know..." she said reluctantly. He wasn't exactly known for his responsible nature.

"C'mon, that's what friends are for!" he added, joining in with the chorus coming from his garage.

"Okay," she said walking towards her car. "But if your hurt my drums Brian so help me!"

He drowned her out with the song. "knowing you can always count on me! For sure! That's what friends are for!"

He waved his goodbye and she got in her car and drove home.

******************

Star had just pulled into her parking space when she saw Micah's Chevy tear in to the lot and come to a screeching halt in his space just a few feet from her car. Grabbing her bags she walked out to meet him.

"Hey maniac!" she called out to him.

"Hello my beautiful nutcase!" he yelled back at her, running up to her. "What are you doing out here? Never mind that, I've got someone I want you to meet!"

He rushed to the passenger side of his car.

"It had better be my vacuum cleaner you've been holding hostage for weeks," she joked. Her smile faltered more than a bit when she saw who he was ushering up to her. The girl was gorgeous. Model gorgeous, she deserved to be on a magazine cover or a perfume add.

"This, is Lindsay. Linds, this is my Best friend in the entire universe, Star."

He watched star nervously as the two greeted each other. The woman was talking, saying things directly to her, but star couldn't respond, she just shook her head. She wanted with every fibre of her being to cuss this girl out.

But why? Lily was being nothing but nice to her, there was no reason for her to be so crass. So then why didn't she trust herself to open her mouth? She realised they were both staring at her, Lacey must've asked a question. Shit! Wait! What was her name again?

"huh?" was all star could manage.

"She asked if you play any instruments, Lindsay plays jazz piano," Micah offered.

"Oh, I uh play the drums."

Star realized she was scowling and attempted to straighten her face but couldn't. why the hell am I being such a bitch? She thought to herself.

"That's really cool!" Lindsay said, a little over enthusiastic.

"Yeah, she's really awesome at it too," Micah added picking up on Star's nasty mood. A familiar look of concern took over his face.

Shit, she thought, not you too.

"Okay, well I'm really tired so I'mma hit the ol' hay. Lisa it was really nice meeting you."

"Lindsay," the couple said in unison.

"I'm sorry, Lindsay." she said backing away. "Mikey, don't forget about this weekend, you and I have a date!" she smiled genuinely at him as she walked through the front doors of her building. The look of concern was ever present on his face, but he smiled back at her.

"Okay, Star thanks again for the tickets," he said leaning into Lindsay even further, wrapping his arms around her slender frame. Star wished more than anything that he'd hold her in that way, she slipped her arms around her waist, mimicking the intimate touch and turned away.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Star Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds