• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jolene Listens Ch. 11

Jolene Listens Ch. 11

12

This chapter, in a departure from all the previous chapters, will be told from the perspective of Peter's best friend Tom.

*

I was always pretty skeptical of Peter's claims to have hypnotized his wife; he just wasn't that good at it. I had to admit though, that something had happened to Jolene to make her compliant and submissive. Perhaps her head injury had something to do with it. I didn't know for sure but I decided to try to find out.

The night of that first poker party we talked for about an hour after everybody else left. I tried to find out if she was aware of what was happening to her and why. I eventually came to the conclusion that she did indeed understand what was happening, but was fuzzy on why. One thing I was certain about, however: she really was enjoying her new lifestyle.

When Ned told me he was ready to test his invention again I saw an opportunity to test Jolene and maybe get more into her head. I asked Ned if he was ready to really test his machine this time, or if he wanted to hold back out of fear it would break down again. Predictably he said it was ready for a full test and that he had not intention of holding back. Of course, I was really interested in seeing how much Jolene could take. And I figured that afterwards she would be even more compliant than usual, making my job easier.

Earlier I had convinced Ned that we should record the test on video for evaluation later. He may also want it for promotional purposes eventually, I reasoned. He accepted that logic; that was one of the nice things about Ned, he was a very logical thinker. I thought I might have to do some convincing on Jolene, but she didn't even bat an eyelash when she saw the camera.

I knew she had a large sexual appetite, but even so, Jolene still surprised me. Ned and I threw everything at her that we could think of, but she never quit. After an hour and a half and at least a ten orgasms we finally stopped out of fear of physically injuring her. I would find out later that we were worried about nothing. I was amused that Ned still wanted to pay for her time, so I took the money and stuffed it in my pocket, not sure yet what I would do with it.

After that I took her back to my place and we had a couple of drinks while we talked. As she became more relaxed I talked softer and more soothing. After a while she was in a very relaxed, half-sleep state. No wonder Peter was able to hypnotize her, it seemed she was very susceptible to it. In fact, I suspected that she unconsciously assisted in the process; a kind of ultimate submissiveness.

As I quietly questioned her I discovered that she was secretly excited by Peter's sexual "post hypnotic" suggestions. I came to understand that she was powerfully aroused by being controlled and humiliated. The more Peter, and eventually others, used her sexually, the more turned-on she became. And I thought she needed more. Much more. In order to test my theory I began the process of convincing her that I, like her husband and next door neighbor, just wanted to use and humiliate her. The only difference, I told her, was that I wanted to maximize her pleasure as well as my own, and that I was willing to go to extremes that they would not consider. Then I woke her up and sent her home.

But in order to put my test for Jolene into motion I needed to make sure that Peter was busy; I didn't need him biasing the results. So I arranged to have his team get behind on our mutual project. It wasn't really that difficult, I just had to inject some new requirements which didn't create much extra work for my team, but added a shit load of work for his. So when I called a few later that week to see if Peter and his wife were interested in another poker party, of course he declined because he had too much work to do, but he did offer to let Jolene come on her own. I knew he would, although if he had known what I planned maybe he wouldn't have.

As Peter had guessed, this party was not planned as a poker party that ends up with some sex, but a full-on gang bang. And since all the participants thought that Jolene was a prostitute, I charged them each a hundred bucks for the privilege and told them I had picked up the balance. I had to keep up the fiction, after all, and they all knew I wasn't that generous. Anyway, for that kind of money it was a no holes barred, anything goes event. I had decided to start with just four men and in order to keep it simple I recruited three single guys from my team at work and my next door neighbor.

I made sure I had plenty of beer on hand, so by the time Jolene arrived everybody was oiled up, but not too wasted. Her clothes didn't stay on very long, but given the circumstances that wasn't surprising. Soon she was on her back with a cock in her pussy and one in her mouth as the rest of us stood around and waited our turn. For the next couple of hours it was continuous sex with Jolene being used in all of her holes, and at one point all three at once.

When everybody had cum in or on her at least twice we took a little break and ordered a pizza. When it arrived we had Jolene answer the door and pay for the pizzas. The look on his face when she opened the door completely nude was priceless. He just stood there for a moment, riveted by the sight before him.

"Come in," she said simply. How could he resist? He stepped inside and she closed the door behind him.

"I'll take those," she said as she reached for the pizzas.

He handed her the pizzas and she put them down on the table, picking up the money at the same time. After she paid him, he turned to leave.

"Wait. Don't you want your tip?"

He turned back to face her and she sunk to her knees. When she unbuckled and lowered his pants he looked surprised. But when she took his cock into her mouth his surprise was replaced by a look of pure rapture. I knew what he was feeling; Jolene was a great cocksucker. She made loud slurping sounds as she worked her magic on his young cock. It only took a few minutes, though, before she was drinking his cum. He pulled up his pants and left quickly.

We devoured the pizza and then everybody had another round with Jolene. Actually it would have been more accurate to say that she devoured the men. After two more hours of sucking cock and being fucked in just about every position I've ever seen, all the men were finished, but that total slut looked like she could probably go all night. In fact, after all the men left (shaking their heads in disbelief) Jolene took a shower and looked almost as fresh as when she first arrived. Simply amazing.

While she was drinking some water and re-hydrating I came up behind her and started massaging her shoulders. As she relaxed I spoke quietly into her ear and soon she was still and breathing slowly. She was still awake, but in that self-induced compliant state.

"Did you enjoy your evening?" I breathed softly in her ear.

"Yes, very much," she responded dreamily.

"Was that the best sex you've ever had?"

"It was the most I've had at one time."

"But was it the best?"

She hesitated. "Yes."

"Am I your master now?"

"You are the third."

"Who are the others?"

"Peter and Ed."

"But who provides you the most and best sex?"

"You do."

"Don't forget that."

"I won't."

"Good, now when you go home I don't want you to tell Peter what you did tonight."

"I can't lie to him."

"And I'm not asking you to. Just don't volunteer any information. If he asks you, reply truthfully. Can you do that?"

Another short pause. "Yes."

After that I woke her up fully and sent her home to her husband and my good friend. I was satisfied with the night's results. Jolene passed my test with flying colors and knew it was time to proceed to the next stage.

A couple of days later I called Jolene to invite her over for another party. She said she needed to call Peter first, but I knew he was working late, so the only question was whether he would let her come alone again. I had guessed that he would so I was not surprised when she called back and said she was on her way over alone. I told her to wear a single-piece dress, heels, and nothing else. By now I knew that she could handle a group of men that she knew in a relatively save environment, but what about men she didn't know in a less controlled situation? That's what I intended to find out.

When she arrived I had her strip out of the dress, which surprised her a little I think, since only the two of us were there. Then I had her close her eyes and I used a black magic marker to write the following on her stomach:

COCK SLUT USE ME ENJOY ME

After I was finished I had her slip the dress back on and I dragged her out the door to my car. I didn't tell her where we were going and she didn't ask. We drove in silence for the twenty minutes it took to get to my alma matter. I parked near the Athletic center. There weren't too many students around at that time of night, but at every college there are a always a few die-hards using the facilities to stay in shape. I led Jolene inside and down a long hallway. We got puzzled looks from a couple of young men heading the other way; probably back to their dorms. About half way down I took a left down another hallway and eventually stopped in front of a door that said "Men's Locker Room".

"What are we doing here?" She asked in a voice so quiet it was almost a whisper.

"You are going to take on every boy in there tonight." I purposely said 'boy' instead of 'man'.

"What? I can't fuck boys."

"Relax, they are all eighteen or older. But not much."

"I don't know..."

"Please trust me, my slut. I told you I would provide you with what you crave: cocks, lots of hard cocks of all shapes and sizes. And all of them to please you. Just imagine it."

She said nothing, but I could see the arousal start to take over. I unzipped Jolene's dress and pushed it down to the ground leaving her standing there in nothing but her heels. Although it was quite warm, I saw a shiver run down her body. Fear or excitement? Probably both.

"In you go," I said as I pushed her towards the door. "Be a good slut and drain every cock in there until I return to collect you."

I opened the door and gave her a little slap on the ass to get her moving. She stumbled slightly but kept moving forward and through the threshold. I could hear at least three distinct voices inside. Jolene moved slowly into the vestibule area and then around the corner into the locker room proper. Suddenly the talking stopped and for a moment it was very quiet. Then I heard one of the men say "Holy shit." I closed the door and walked away.

There was a small waiting area just down the hallway by the athletic director's office, so I sat down there and pretended to read a magazine while I kept an eye on the locker room door. I knew they wouldn't try to hurt her, so I wasn't worried. Besides, she could handle herself well enough. After about a half hour or so two more young men entered the locker room, a lanky black guy and a stocky white boy. About ten minutes after that three guys exited, laughing and generally in a good mood. I didn't have to wonder why.

Over the next hour or so three more college aged men entered the locker room and stayed in there for quite a long time. That made eight total so far, which was enough for the moment, so when the last of them left (I hoped), I went into the locker room before any more showed up. I found Jolene in the shower washing her hair and looking none the worse for the wear. What an amazing woman.

I walked her as quickly as possible out of the building and back to my car. For a few minutes I just drove and allowed Jolene to bask in the after sex glow.

"So, did you enjoy yourself?"

"Hmmm, absolutely."

"How many times did you cum?"

"I don't know for sure, I lost count. A lot though."

"More than that last time on the machine?"

"Oh yes."

"So what do you think of fucking 'boys' now?" I asked, emphasizing the word 'boys'.

"Hmmm, their technique needs improving and they were a bit rough at times, but they never seemed to get tired or go completely soft." She paused for a moment, deep in thought. "Overall they were fantastic."

"Would you like to do it again?"

She closed her eyes, leaned back, and smiled. "Whatever you want."

That was music to my ears. When I got back on the freeway I didn't head back home, however, I went the other way. I had a few other places I wanted to visit and Jolene was in just the right mood to make it really fun. The next stop was about twenty minutes later in an older, run-down area of a nearby town. I pulled into the parking lot of an old strip mall that was mostly empty now. One exception was a storefront with painted over windows and a sign that said "Pleasure Palace". Smaller signs said "XXX Videos" and "Adult Toys".

I turned to face Jolene. "OK, I'm going in first. I want you to wait a minute and then follow me in. Go right to the register area and ask them if they have a wearable vibrator that you can use while having sex." Her eyes got bigger as I talked. "They only have one and when he shows it to you tell him that's a lot of money for something that you aren't sure will really work. He will tell you that once you take it out of the store and open the package it's not returnable. Then ask him if you can try it on in the store before you buy it and pull up your dress to show him that you don't have any panties on."

Her mouth came open and I thought that Jolene was going to object, but she remained quiet.

"Then suggest that you could just slip it on for a quick test. I'm sure he'll agree. In fact, I think he will offer to help you put it on. At some point he will ask if you want to make sure that it will stay on during sex and will suggest going to his office. Go with him do what he wants. I will be waiting for you when you are finished."

"Are you sure about this?" Was her only question.

"Of course."

"OK. Whatever you say."

I smiled at her answer, gave her a quick kiss, fondled her tit, and opened the car door. Inside it was well lit and clean, despite the reputation these kind of places had. I walked over to the video section and positioned myself so that I could see the door and the counter. The manager was behind the counter. He was an older balding black man that was at least fifty pounds overweight. He ignored me. I pretended to look a gang bang DVDs as I waited for Jolene.

A minute later she walked into the store, and just as I had instructed walked straight to the counter. The manager perked right up.

"Can I help you miss?"

"Well, um, I'm looking for something specific." It sounded like she was nervous and embarrassed. I wasn't sure if that was an act or real. Maybe some of both. The manager just waited for her to elaborate. "Um, a vibrator."

"We have many different styles and sizes of vibrators. What are you looking for?"

"One that I can wear that stimulates, my ah..."

"A clitoral vibrator?"

Jolene nodded.

"We have several of those." He proceeded to pull a few boxes from a shelf behind him and place them on the counter.

"Um, I'm looking for one that you can use during sex."

"While fucking?"

She nodded again.

"OK, this one here is the only one that won't get in the way, but will stay put." The manager pointed to a pink box. "It even has an RF control -- no wires."

Jolene pretended to examine the box. "It's pretty expensive. What if I don't like it?"

"Once it's out of the store if you take it out of the packaging you can't return it. It's a personal hygiene issue."

"Well, do you have a display model or something that I could try out here? I could just slip it on quickly and see how it works." As she finished her sentence she lifted up the bottom of her dress and flashed him her bald pussy.

"I don't really have a display model, but I suppose for you I can open this one up." Then he opened up the box and dumped the contents out onto the counter. After getting everything out of the little plastic bags he put batteries into the vibrator and the remote.

"Here, let me help you put it on," he said as he moved out from behind the counter. "Lift your dress up."

She looked embarrassed, but she did as he requested and held her dress up to her waist, showing off her bare butt and bald pussy. The manager went down on one knee to fit the vibrator, which put her pussy at eye level of course. He reached around her and fastened the waist strap; his face only inches from her cunt. I wondered if he could smell her wonderful aroma. Then he had her move her legs apart a bit as he placed the other straps around each well toned thigh. After some final adjustments the small vibrator was positioned right on her clit, but did not obstruct her entrance.

The manager stood up and retrieved the small remote from the counter. "Let's see how it works," he said as he thumbed the switch.

Jolene jumped slightly. "Oh, my."

"Do you like that?"

"Yes, it's very, um, stimulating."

"I'll bet. That's only the low speed. Let's try medium." He pressed the button on the remote again.

"Oh, oh," Jolene gasped.

"How would you like to try out the other feature?"

"What other feature?"

"Having sex while you are wearing it."

"Oh, I don't think that would be a good idea."

"Bullshit!" The manager barked. "The way you are dressed and the way you are acting, you came in here to get fucked, and that's exactly what's going to happen."

With that he took her by the elbow and led her away and down the isle next to the one I was in. He wasn't forcing her; he didn't need to. I heard a squeaky door open, a brief muffled discussion between the manager and another man, and finally the door closing. A scrawny black kid, no older than eighteen, emerged from the same isle and walked behind the counter.

I continued to pretend to browse the videos for the next twenty minutes. Just as I was starting to get concerned I heard the squeaky door open again. In a few seconds the manager appeared at the counter again, but without Jolene. The exchanged a few words and the kid headed back towards what I assumed was the office.

I selected a black on white gang bang video and walked up to the counter. When the manager saw what I was buying he chuckled.

"Like the idea of white house wives getting some dark meat?" He asked knowingly.

"Oh, yeah. I'll pay for the lady's toy too."

"Sure mister, whatever you say."

"Is the boy fucking her now?"

"Yeah, that's my son Leon. She is his first white pussy. And a fine one it is."

"Excellent."

"She's a real nasty slut, that one."

"Don't I know it."

We chatted for a little bit. It was clear that he thought I was Jolene's husband, and I was fine with that. After a while the manager seemed to get impatient and headed back towards the office.

"Leon! I said once or twice. Now don't get greedy, boy!" He bellowed.

When he opened the door I could see Leon and Jolene naked the small office. The boy was leaning up against the desk and Jolene was kneeling in front of him, sucking on his flaccid cock.

"Aw, come on Dad, her mouth and pussy are so fine, can't I try her ass too?"

"You've had your fun. Get dressed now and help her too."

Leon grumbled, but complied, and soon Jolene and I were walking out the door. I was carrying a bag with the video in it, and Jolene was still wearing the vibrator. The remote control was safely in my pocket. While en route to the next stop I quizzed her about her time at the adult toy store.

"So what was it like asking for the vibrator and having him strap it onto you?"

"Humiliating. And exciting."

"Exciting in what way?"

"Sexually."

"It aroused you."

"Yes."

"Because he was black."

"Hmmm, maybe, but more so because it was so public. In the middle of the store like that. Anybody could have walked in."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jolene Listens Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds