• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Cindy's Slut Ch. 13

Cindy's Slut Ch. 13

12

Ch. 13 - Preday Training

I had just gotten done with my workout and was back home taking a shower when I heard the telephone ring. I dropped the soap and made a mad, naked wet dash to pick up the call before the third ring. Those were Cindy's, well actually all the "girls'" rules.

When I picked up the telephone it was Friane on the other end. "Hi Slut, how you doing?" She sounded so sweet and innocent. I could picture her stunningly beautiful face, that long soft flowing tawny blonde hair, those mouthwatering pointy little tits, those deep brown eyes. My cock became hard.

"Just taking a shower Mistress," I replied. I glanced back at the trail of water I had left behind.

"Well get dressed and go pick up Cory and Bob. Be at the apartment by 7:00. Don't be late", Friane chuckled as she spoke that last part of her message. I glanced at the clock. I felt the dread in the pit of my stomach. It was nearly 6:20 now. Cory lived in the north end of town. Bob lived across the river. It would be nearly impossible to get both of them and reach the apartment in 40 minutes. I knew what would happen to me if I were late...

As I rummaged through the dresser draw, I put in a speed dial to Cory. I hoped the cop was a home...it occurred to me as I called that he might be on duty! If that was the case, I was fucked...or would be...literally.

I grabbed a fire red pair of French cut panties and a matching padded plug-line bra. It took me a longer time to find a matching garter and silk stockings. Pressing the phone to my ear, I pulled the stockings up. Shit! About halfway up the second stocking, the callused skin of my hands snagged the material. A small run appeared. Shit, shit shit! I didn't have time to go looking for another pair. I could only hope that none of the girls noticed the run when I got to the apartment.

Cory answered on the second ring. Good man, I thought. "I've got to pick you up immediately. We've got to be at the apartment in less than 40 minutes," I blurted out.

"I just got off duty, there's no way I can be ready," Cory said. I noted the tone of panic in his voice. I could certainly relate to his fear.

I knew that if we were late, each of our respective girlfriends would take primary responsibility for punishing us. I knew that Cindy would be hard on me, and I knew that Friane would be hard on Bob. But Marsha...she was the devil's bitch.

During the past four months, Marsha had taken extreme pleasure in subjecting me to kinky punishments. She loved make me eat her out and then drink her piss. When she fucked my ass, she always used the biggest, most twisted dildo she could find. There was no mercy in her...only burning dominant masochistic perversions.

Cindy had begun to get tired of Marsha abusing me so bad. More than once in the past few weeks, Cindy had interceded in Marsha's abused. Unfortunately, Marsha had not taken this politely. On the surface, she may have deferred to Cindy, but each time afterward that she got me back under her control; she made me pay for the interference.

I believe that the only thing that had saved me from permanent physical damage was that Marsha had gotten Cory as her own slut-slave. Now, most of her worst, diabolic deviations were subjected onto him. I knew if we were late that Cory would suffer true abominations!

At the same time, even as Cindy was the "leader" of the girls, as her "slut" I was the "leader" of us bitches. I was not about to take any shit from Cory, especially if it meant getting my ass kicked for his lateness.

"God damn it Cory, just get your fucking clothes on. Then take your cop car and zip down to the north end of the alley behind the apartment. I'll pick you up there at ten-to. Don't be late," I said. Cory knew that if he were late, I'd just leave him behind. Better to be on time with two of us bitches then late with all three.

I pulled my jeans on over the stockings and up my legs, trying to adjust the tight denim so that the garters didn't show. Not that it really helped. Anyone that looked could clearly see the garter tab. Just as any looking closely could see the bra under my shirt. I might have well formed pecs, but the padded bra defined gave my chest the look of tits, not muscles.

I called Bob as I headed out the door. He picked up on the first ring. Of the three of us bitches, Bob was truly the most submissive. One would have thought for a big guy that he would have held up to the abuse better. Unfortunately, Bob had a rather low pain threshold.

Once I heard Bob's "Hello", I blurted out my commands. "Be dressed in ten minutes. We have to be at the apartment. Meet me outside by the driveway." I knew I didn't have to stress the "don't be late part."

Nine minutes later, I slide my car to the curb at Bob's apartment. He was already waiting. The traffic was slow going back across the bridge. Another fifteen minutes were burned before I got to Cory's cruiser. I slowed the car, but didn't come to a stop. Cory swung into the car on the roll and I hit the gas. I shot down the alley and into the girls' parking area behind the apartment at ten-minutes too. We piled out of the car and were at the rear door with time to spare.

Marsha met us at the back door. I could almost see the disappointment in her evil fucking face that we were not late. The three of us, eyes cast down, shuffled up the stairs past her. As we walked in, Marsha called out, "We'll be starting in just a few minutes." I glanced back to see that she was directed her remarks to Anne. See my looking back, Annie smiled at me. She gave a wave to Marsha and a wink to me. "Thanks, we'll be right over," Annie called back.

"My room," Marsha commanded. Meekly, the three of us guys headed to Marsha's bedroom. We stripped off our street clothes, carefully folding them in piles and stacking them along the wall.

I looked at Cory. He was wearing a lavender silk and lace corset. His panties matched perfectly, but his stockings were a shade darker. Trouble I thought.. Marsha demanded perfection. I looked over at Bob. He was already sweating, wet spots showing long the underside of his ivory bra cups. His ivory panties were pulled up high on his hips, over a matching garter. His ivory stocking matched well.

With a shake of my head, I lead the way to the living room. The three girls were reclined on the couch, dressed in asian silk robes. Cindy was in deep blue, matching her eyes. Her long blonde hair fell down the lapels of her rope. The front of her robe was open just enough to give a clear view of her deep 34-D cleavage. Her hips were thrust forward, her knees splayed apart. Her upper thighs were exposed, but the covered her lower torso.

Marsha was sitting to Cindy's right, her maroon robe thrown open, her right hand busy frigging her cunt. Her 36-C tits rose and fell with her already labored breathing. In her left hand she was holding a half-burn joint. Rings of smoke floated up around her silky brown hair. Friane was dressed in a black robe, trimmed in gold. Her long flowing hair caressed her beautiful elliptical face. Like Cindy, her robe was open at the legs, but Friane had her naked shaven snatch clearly showing. Her cunt looked wet and inviting. Friane was downing the last drops of her tequila shooter.

"Nice of you boys to drop by," Cindy said with a sweet seductive voice. Cindy looked at me and licked her lips. I immediately fell to my knees between her legs and moved my head to her cunt. I dropped my head under the veil of her robe and found began licking my way up her leg to her pussy. The head aroma of her sex was trapped beneath the material of the robe. I inhaled deeply as my tongue found her slit. Like a puppy, I licked her cunt from bottom to top, filling my mouth with her heavy sweet juices. I thrust my tongue into her narrow vaginal opening, probing her cunt. Using my tongue like a tiny cock, I fucked in and out of her vagina. Cindy sighed and leaned further back. "Give me that fucking joint, you boggart," Cindy said to Marsha.

Marsha handed the joint to Cindy, at the same time berating Cory. "God damn it you faggot fucking pussy. Get on your fucking knees and get busy," Marsha demanded. Marsha placed a half effort kick at Cory's crotch. She didn't connect, not that it would have mattered. With his cock and balls tightly bound back between his legs, it would have been difficult at best for Marsha to hit his shriveled penis.

Friane simply said, "Now" to Bob. The big ruddy bitch dropped between Friane's legs and had in head on her cunt even before Cory got to his knees.

Marsha was not happy. That her bitch had not performed as well as I and Bob, set her off. She immediately began to berate Cory, finding fault with his oral ministrations, his choice of lingerie, (and I had guessed) his un-matched stockings.

It never took much to set Marsha off. I think she looked for reasons to punish us sluts. With her hands free of the joint (now protruding from Cindy's pretty red lips), Marsha leaned over the edge of the couch and picked up a fiberglass rod. She began to beat Cory across the back.

Cindy and Friane lay back and enjoyed their cunnilingus, watching as Marsha beat Cory. Cindy snickered and elbowed Friane. Friane took the joint from Cindy and began to giggle.

Cindy's giggles gave way to a series of deep-throated moans. She raised her hips and pushed her cunt harder into my face. The tempo of her hip thrust increased and I could sense she was about to climax. I opened my mouth and used my lips to suck her entire vagina into my mouth. I sucked hard. Her labia pressed tightly again my mouth, such that I created a vacuum. When she came, her heavy sweet quip was pumped directly into my throat. Like toking a joint, I used small hard sucking motions to pull her heady cum into my mouth. Cindy arched her back and mashed her cunt hard into my face. I was careful not to let my teeth hitting her thrusting pubic bone.

"Faster," I heard Friane command Bob. Seeing Cindy's climax prompted Friane to press for her own. I heard a slapping sound and then a whimpering from Bob. As I continued to suck Cindy's cunt dry, gently flicking my tongue up against her clit the way she liked it, I could hear Friane's breathing become labored.

Friane's rapid breathing gave way to a tight, throaty moan...."Yes, yes, yes...fuck me bitch...fuckkkkkkk meeeee." I felt Friane move on the couch. In my mind's eye I could envision her slamming her cunt into Bob, grinding her cunt in small circles against his thrusting face. It was an imagine that I had experienced many times...time when it was my face between her legs...my tongue thrusting into her gaping slit...my tongue eating her thick creamy quip...

Cindy gave me a slapping cuff across the back of my head, bringing me back to reality, reminding me to focus my attentions to the cunt in my mouth. I began to work on Cindy's clit again, taking her to one of the many orgasms that I knew she would demand before the night was done.

Marsha came next. Her very vocal, profane fuselage announcing the fact. I heard Cory grunt as the severity of the beating corresponded to Marsha's orgasm. "Fuck...fuck...you fucking bitch...you god damn fucking cunt...eat me bitch....you fucking slut...you worthless god damn fucking bitch...." As Marsha verbally berated the slut between her legs, she beat him mercilessly with the fiberglass rod.

As I continued to eat Cindy's sweet pussy, lapping around her labia and sucking her juices, I cringed at the muffled groans coming from Cory. I knew exactly what he was suffering; having been in the same place may times. I knew the hard thing fiberglass rod would be cutting into his flesh, ripping deep gashes and welts into the naked skin. A shudder went through me.

I brought Cindy to four more climaxes, during which time it sounded like Marsha and Friane had about three more each. I heard Marsha say, "Time to switch." Cindy groan, reluctantly it seemed to me, then pushed back on my shoulders. I pulled my head out from under her rope. The seducible sweet dank dark that I had been lost in between her thighs was replaced by the dimly lite aura of the living room. The heady smell of quim and cunt were replaced with the smell of marijuana. As I squinted my eyes to adjust to the light, I felt Cindy thrust a bong into my face. I inhaled deeply, filling my lungs with the smoke. My head began to spin. I heard Cindy snicker and looked up to see her tweaking her left nipple. She smiled, pulled the bong away and nodded her head toward Friane. I bowed my head and crawled to the right. I moved my head into Friane's crotch and she eagerly thrust her cunt onto my mouth.

Time was a matter of orgasm. I was between Friane's legs for a time indeterminable, measured only by the three orgasms that I brought her to. Ahh, my secret love...my beautiful, seductive Friane. I worshiped her cunt with my tongue even as I secretly worshiped her lithe seductive body, her perfect tits, her goddess like face. I relish each mouthful of her sweat thick quim. All too soon, it was my turn to eat Marsha.

As I crawled over to Marsha, I chanced to glance up at her face. Her hair was disheveled. Sweat stood out from her face, down her neck and across her heaving breast. She smiled back down at me...an evil, sadistic grimace. I saw the fiberglass rod rise. I heard it cut the air. I dove my head down between her legs, even as the thin reed tore into my flesh. Marsha sighed softly as she heard the groan that rose from me.

Time...again, I can only guess. Twenty, thirty minutes? All I know if that I eat Marsha with all my skill and talent. Not because I lusted after her any more than my sweet Cindy or my lovely Friane. No...only because Marsha used her rod to drive me to perform. After bringing her to two orgasms, the beatings eased. By the time I had brought her to the fourth orgasm, the rod was more-or-less beating a simply rhythm across my flesh...keeping time to her swelling climaxes.

"Time girls," I heard Cindy say. Marsha emitted a disappointed sigh, but then pushed my head away from her crotch. The three of us sluts knelt between the girls' legs as shot glasses of tequila were filled and the bong was reloaded. Then, for several precious minutes, the six of us shared liquor and pot.

As I knelt between Marsha legs, I looked into her face. As she serviced me with tequila and pot, she continued to give me her sickly sweet evil grin. Finally, Friane said, "time to go to bed."

The three girls got up. I began to stand, only to have Marsha deliver a kick to my ribs. "On your knees bitch. No one told you to get up," she said. The girls walked toward the bedrooms. The three of us sluts crawled along side them.

This time the girls lead us to Cindy's bedroom. The room was dimly lit with candles. Incenses hung heavy in the air. "Get on the bed, on you hands and knees," Cindy demanded. "Heads together, your asses to the edges of the bed."

I bumped heads with Cory as we climbed onto the mattress. I glanced to my right looking at Bob. He was visible shaking. "Heads down, bitches," Marsha said.

Looking down into the quilt, I felt someone move around behind me. I knew what was coming. I felt the cold goo being spread over my asshole. Then I felt the dildo being pushing into my sphincter. The slow steady rhythm of being ass fucked.

The ass fucking went on for what seemed like hours. Each girl would fuck her designated slut for several minutes, then switch places. Sometimes the girl fucking you would tease you cock. Other times they would spank your ass. One girl put nipple clips on us as she took her turn to ass fuck us.

The girls used different dildos. The first circuit, each girl used about the same size, shape and textured dildo...a smooth latex cock about 9" long and maybe about 4" around. The second round, each girl used a different dildo. Some were textured, some were rigid, some were curved...but all were bigger.

By the time the second round of ass fucking was being completed, I heard someone coming into the room. I hear Annie greet the girls. She apologized for being late, but apparently her husband, the Dane, had to have a "session" in her basement dungeon before they came over. Anne slapped me on the ass and told me to move over. The Dane slide in between Bob and I.

The third round of assfucking began. This time the assfucking dildos were huge. By now my ass was had been stretched wide...but even so, the new dildos stretched the limits. Each time my ass was fucked, it seemed the dildo was bigger than the last. With my face down in the quilt, I had no idea which girl was fucking my ass at any one time. All I knew was each time a new dildo tore into my ass, I cried out. Each time the fucking stopped and the dildo was removed, my ass felt like an empty void, a soiled crater. Each time another huge faux cock replaced its predecessor.

Four girls...four huge cock...four more ass fucks. By the time the third round was done, I was covered with sweat, panting, racked with pain. Instead of becoming numb to the ass fucking, the cock were now so huge that each new fuck tore my a "new asshole".

Cindy, Marsha and Friane were worn out by the end of the third round of ass fucking us. The three of them went back to the living room for some more drink and pot. Anne said that she want to play some more, having missed the earlier "fun". The other three girls told her to go for it.

When the three girls had left, Annie told us to get up. She had us line up along the bed. Then using her massive dildo, she went up and down the line ass fucking us. She would fuck one of us in the ass for several strokes, then pull the big cock out and move down the line to fuck the next. After about another 30 minutes of this, we four sluts were reduced to a line of moaning, sweat covered anal orifices.

As Annie was fucking my ass for the umpteenth time, I glanced up to see the three girls standing in the doorway. They were passing a joint back and forth. My eyes meet Friane's. She smiled and licked her lips, reaching down to finger her twat, as if to say, "Yah baby, fuck that pussy."

It was Cindy that finally spoke. "Its getting late and we have an early morning tomorrow. Time to get some sleep."

Annie pulled the huge cock out of my ass. It popped out with a sickly sound. My ass felt empty and cold where the big monster had been. I leaned on my elbow, hanging on the edge of the bed.

Cindy walked up behind me. "Hold still," she said. What I felt next was nearly indescribable. First, I felt a massive glob of Vaseline being shoved into my gapping hole. Next I felt Cindy inserting three fingers into my ass. Then a fourth finger. Then she began to twist her hand, forcing her hand up my ass. When she hit the knuckles, my ass resisted. Stretched as I was...small as her hand was...it was still larger than anything that had ever intruded into my sphincter before. I cried out, "Oh, god...no...!" My cries were soon drown out by the cries of the other three bitches.

I raised my head to see each of the girls fucking their respective slut up the ass with their hands. My eyes locked on Marsha and Cory. Marsha was using her knees to pry his legs apart, using the full strength of her arm to ram her fist up his ass. Marsha's eyes meet mine and she laughed. "Having fun Slut?" As she said this, Marsha half knelt and rammed her hand up Cory's ass, as if she were delivering an anal upper cut.

By now, Cindy had her hand fully up my ass. New waves of sweat and pain washed over me as she rotated and twisted her hand deep in my bowels. With her left hand, Cindy reached down and began to masturbate me. A mix of nausea sweep through me. I felt light headed. My head came up and I found myself looking at Friane. She tilted her head, pursed her lips, and gave me a faux look of pity. "Oh, you poor little thing...does that hurt?" she said. I had no doubt she directed the question to me. A deep sense of total abject humiliation filled me. My hung my head in shame, biting my tongue...stifling the groan of pain that fought to escape my lips.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Cindy's Slut Ch. 13

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds