• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Tucker's Revenge

Tucker's Revenge

My daughter's graduation hand turned into quite a fiasco. When I came to my senses after watching Tucker fuck my daughter half to death, I emerged from the bathroom. I caught him unprepared with a right cross to the face and proceeded to beat him until my daughter and wife finally pulled me away. As he left he kept smiling despite his black eyes and fat lip. He told me, "I got something for you. Don't worry. I got something for you."

My wife was hysterical and crying until I explained what had happened. Megan wouldn't speak to me. But we got her a morning-after pill and she took it and that, as far as I knew, was that. I never heard from Tucker and we never spoke of it again.

So life was good that October. My wife and I had been trying to get pregnant and she was few months along now. Megan was in her first year at college. Everything was back to normal. One Saturday I found a small envelope in our mailslot addressed to me. It contained a disc along with a note that said: "Play me—Tucker." I thought about just throwing it way. But I was curious. So I went upstairs and slid it into the computer and watched.

The video opened with a room I recognized immediately. Our downstairs furnace room. Someone was filming through a crack in the door of the storage closet in there. Besides the furnace, the room contained a chest freezer and a set of metal shelves.

Two people entered, but because of the angle I could only see them from the shoulders down. One, I realized immediately, was Tucker. The other I wasn't sure about. It was a woman wearing a pleated skirt and sandals. Very well built, I might add. I could hear Tucker's naturally loud voice clearly, but the woman spoke more softly and it was hard to make out what she said.

The woman said something. "You did?" Tucker responded. "Well, I guess that's true."

The woman said something else. "Are you sure?" Tucker said. "It just doesn't seem right."

There was an imploring tone now to whatever the woman said. "Alright," Tucker said. "I guess I could give you a peek. But I'm warning you, whatever happens after that is not my responsibility. "

He pulled down his shorts to reveal his massive semi-erect cock.

"Sure, go ahead," Tucker said. "You can touch it." The woman's petite hand reached out and softly stroked his black snake. His dick hardened, the dark skin shiny. It dwarfed the woman's pale hand.

"Oh, that feels good ," Tucker said. After she stroked for a while longer, he reached out and rubbed her nipple through her shirt. I could see that the woman was responding to his touch. He leaned forward and took her by the waist and I could tell that he was kissing her. She resisted weakly, but her hand remained wrapped around his shaft.

"shhh," Tucker said. "It's ok." He backed her up to the chest freezer then picked her up and set her on it. He kicked his shorts off. His huge dick pointed up between her legs toward her belly. Urgently now, he pushed her skirt up revealing some killer legs and a flat, smooth stomach. With a quick motion he ripped off her panties and pointed the massive head of his cock directly below a neat delta of pubic hair.

The woman wrapped her legs around Tucker's waist. She dug her heels into his back urging him forward. Tucker slowly pushed into her, easing inch after inch inside as she arched her back in pleasure.

He stroked steadily as more and more of his lubricated cock fit into her. Then, with kind of a pop, the whole thing slid in up to his balls. The woman gasped with pleasure and they both held that position for second. "Oh, God, you're tight!" Tucker exclaimed.

Tucker screwed her slowly, as if savoring every second. He slid almost entirely out before easing it back in again, giving it a little extra pop at the top of each stroke. It got terribly quiet, the only sounds being the wet suction of sex and sighs of satisfaction.

Gradually, the sound of the woman's voice rose in pitch and volume. I could now hear what she said: "Oh..OH...Oh, God, yes! Oh, please, yes, yes!" Tucker began thrusting faster and more forcefully. She reached out and began clutching his chest, digging her nails into his skin.

Suddenly her back arched and she let out a terrific moan. "Ohhhhh!" she said as her body spasmed in climax.

Tucker stopped until her orgasm subsided. He ran his massive hands across her stomach than wrapped them around her tiny waist. I watched as the unbelievable length of him drove up into this woman's tiny body again and again. I could tell by the sounds that things were building to another crescendo.

"Yes," she said. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"You're so tight! Oh, God. I'm gonna cum!"

"Yes! Yes! Do it! Cum! Oh, oh, I'm cummmming!" she screamed as her back arched in ecstasy. Her body convulsed with pleasure.

"Uhhnnnnn!" He drove deep into her and threw his head back, unleashing a primal roar. I knew his cock was squirting wave after wave of sperm into her. After a few seconds we withdrew and a huge quantity of cum flowed out of her and splattered on the floor.

He flopped his cock wetly on her belly. It was still spurting. Thick ropes of cum sprayed onto her undulating belly, running down her sides and collecting in a deep pool at her navel. Her torso was covered, glazed and glistening.

They rested like that for a moment. The woman reached down and idly ran her fingers through the semen that covered her body. Then she took her ruined panties and wiped herself off. And that's when my blood went cold.

On the inside of her thigh I noticed a distinctive set of three moles. My wife had a set of moles like that! But that was impossible. It didn't make sense. The only time Tucker had been to our house had been the graduation party and she hadn't worn a skirt that day. She wore a black dress. Then I remembered. She had started out the day in a skirt and blouse and then changed. She'd said she'd spilled something on it.

I sat there shaking my head, trying to wrap my mind around it. It was too horrible to accept. I thought of my wife's now bulging belly. How she'd reacted after I'd beaten Tucker. "God," I said. "Oh God , no. No." Slowly the horror built to anger and the anger to rage.

I drove to a corner store where Tucker hung out. He was standing out on the sidewalk with a couple of his buddies. I grabbed a nine iron and got out. When he saw me coming, a big smile spread across the face. "Hey hey," he said to his friends. "He musta got my film debut." He turned to me. "How'd you like..."

I didn't let him finish. I hit him in the face with the nine iron. And when he fell, I kept on hitting him. I don't know what he was thinking. You can't do that to a guy and expect to get away with it.

I drove off looking for my wife then. But the cops got me before I could. Maybe it's just as well. If I have to live with it, she can too.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Tucker's Revenge

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 229 milliseconds