• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Let's Dance!

Let's Dance!

Zoë gasped as the liquid hit the back of her throat almost burning her and wide eyed she viewed her friends around her, they were also gasping with their pointing pink tongues greedily searching their lips for more before slamming the shot glasses down on the bar.

'Another girls?' The rather energetic barman returned to where they stood draped across the bar, now giggling, some with Marlboro lights dripping coolly from between their slender fingers tipped with glistening nails in a variety of moist looking colours. He gazed longingly at a petite blond, her arm resting on the smooth bar, her full breasts beneath her tight electric pink top being forced upwards into the most delicious cleavage by her other arm which was clutching a tiny, pink purse. The blond turned to him, her huge brown eyes surveying him before giving him a winning smile. 'We'll have, two vodka and cokes-'

'Ice?' he asked

'Hang on, Fiona – ice?' she called, her melodic voice floating across the heavy beat of the music playing to a redhead who nodded enthusiastically, then, 'what about Sam?'

'She's gone to the loo,' shouted a very tall girl with black hair. The blond turned back to him, 'Both with ice, a Smirnoff Ice with blackcurrant, a Tia Maria and coke, an Archers with lemonade and a raspberry schnapps with cranberry juice – actually, make them all with ice it's so much easier!' She gushed as he poured four drinks at once, spinning bottles and throwing glasses into the air. She handed the drinks across to each of the group as they shouted their thanks to her. 'That's seventeen fifty please,', he watched her hair hanging like a smooth curtain of gold as she searched for money in her purse, 'Thanks, keep the change,' she grinned at him, before wrapping her pouting lips around the bottle, the barman shivered as he took her money, imagining them around his thick cock as she sucked another shot out of him. 'Zoe, ' he remarked, 'pretty name,'

'Oh, thank you, I try to live up to it,' she joked

'You do a good job!' she threw her head back exposing an almost edible caramel neck and laughed. He turned away as another customer called, but even whilst pulling five pints of lager, he watched her, the most effervescent of the group she was with.

Zoe glanced across at Megan on the dance floor. Megan's face was turned upwards to the man she danced with their lips locked together, showing tantalising flashings of their tongues massaging each other. Zoe looked at the man, his hand was firmly caressing Megan's breast, her nipple protruding through the thin fabric of her shirt.

Suddenly she was swung around by a tall man with piercing blue eyes, they began to dance neither bothering to try and speak over the music. One hand rested lightly on her hip, gently guiding her to the beat, the other held a drink. As they music began to get heavier, her drew her closer until she could feel the hardness of his chest against her nipples, becoming stiff as they were rubbed against him whilst they danced. He slipped his thigh between her legs and drew her closer still with a firm hand on her ass. Zoe could feel his cock growing beneath his trousers as they gyrated, grinding against each other, never parting eyes.

She gasped as his hand now free from his drink, he pinched her nipple. It was so quick she couldn't quite tell if she had imagined it or not. She could feel her heart beating faster and faster as her clitoris was pressured by his leg. She leaned her head back drinking in the pleasure she felt and she felt his lips on her neck. She felt the slight stubble against the smooth skin and his soft lips kissing her. He opened his mouth and began to suck gently as they still rubbed themselves on each other. She righted herself, he leaned forward and their lips met for a split second before they were torn apart and Zoe noticed something extremely cold and wet all over her breasts. 'Shit, sorry,' an extremely drunk man apologised as he tried to rescue the culprit who was now sprawled on the floor. Zoe looked down, her top was almost transparent as the drink seeped slowly into her skin and the ice melted between her breasts. Angered she muttered 'Bloody drunk bastards,' before turning to her dancing partner she leaned in close and spoke into his ear as he inhaled her sweet perfume, 'I'll just go get cleaned up, sorry about that,'

'Don't be stupid,' his breath warmed her neck , 'I'll wait here for you don't worry.'

Zoe hurried across the dance floor, pushing past the dancers and ran into the toilets. She rushed into the nearest cubicle and grabbing sheet after sheet of paper, began to blot the drink from her top. The fabric was soaked and clung to the skin of her breasts, the coldness of the ice and the excitement of dancing with the man had caused her nipples to stiffen and they were now protruding proudly through the sheer material. She couldn't help but stroke them as she rubbed at her top and this only intensified her longing for someone to pleasure her stiffening clitoris.

Although she was eager to get back to the strange dancer, she didn't want to return until she was starting to dry. She sat heavily, and idly began to run her hands across her breasts, her palms circling her grape sized nipples. She leaned back and massaged her neck and then ran her fingers through her gleaming hair. She pinched her nipples, then pulled her top up allowing her golden breasts to sit freely. She squeezed her breasts and circled her nipples with her fingers, moaning softly she leaned her head back allowing her hair to sweep across the soft skin of her bare back and closed her eyes, concentrating on the sensations she was experiencing. She stroked her way down her smooth stomach and then spread her legs, her fingers creeping slowly up the satin skin on the inside of her thighs. When they reached the top she teased herself by returning them to caressing her round globes.

She pulled her skirt up around her waist and gently ran a finger across her clitoris which pushed through the dampening fabric of her satin thong which disappeared up the perfect curves of her ass. She pressed her palm against her heat and felt the silk darken with her wetness. She then lifted herself up and deftly removed her underwear, permitting them to slip to the floor, left draped around one slender ankle as she spread her smooth thighs again. She gasped as she felt the cool air hit her heated pussy and again ran her fingers up her thighs, skimming over her clit before returning to her acorn coloured nipples. She pulled gently on her pussy lips and then ran a finger between them, still teasing herself. Spreading her lips with two fingers, she bit her lip as unbearably slowly she slid her longest finger inside her dripping pussy.

Suddenly she heard a gasp not emanating from herself and opened her eyes to view three cocks wrapped in stroking fists in front of her and she froze. The men stroking their cocks looked at her sheepishly and also froze in their actions before frantically trying to put their cocks back into their trousers looking slightly disappointed. Though embarrassed, she was pleased that they were stroking themselves over her. She then realised that she had never locked the door to the cubicle and then realised she was glad she hadn't as she recalled the recent memory of hearing the men jacking their well-lubricated cocks. She leaned back again and gazing at each man in turn she alternated between sliding her fingers in and out of her wet pussy and circling her clitoris with the end of her finger. The strangers pulled their cocks back out each breathing a sigh of relief as they began stroking again.

Zoe looked at one, a tall man with spiked blond hair and licked her lips before looking longingly at his glistening cock and sliding her finger inside herself again. He groaned gently and she noticed all the men's eyelids leaden with lust. She was building up to her orgasm and by the look of the men, so were they. They fisted their cocks faster and faster and their hands were almost a blur. Zoe felt a rush growing inside her and circled faster on her clit, feeling her body tensing. One of the men stepped forwards and with a huge groan unloaded his cream all over her breasts spurting load after load from the end of his jerking cock. Zoe gasped as she felt its heat over her nipples and quickened her pace, one hand stroking her clit, the other pulling roughly on her left nipple the colour of caramel, sending electric impulses to her clit.

The other men were nearing their peak and both now stepped forward. It was obvious they couldn't contain themselves looking at her full, pert breasts covered in thick cream as it oozed down over her nipples. The first began to shoot over her breasts some of it spurting onto her face and he let out a deep growl. This was too much for the next man, and putting the head of his cock near her whirling fingers, he began to come, The heat of his load and the site of the men with their spurting cocks sending their cream all over her sent her over the edge. Her body jerked and tensed as she let wave after wave of sweet orgasm rush through her body right down to her toes.

She opened her eyes to find the men gone. Had she imagined it? Then looking down at her body covered in their cream it was obvious she hadn't. Gasping she began to clean herself up. She was shocked at their brazen attitude, the three of them marching into the women's toilets. As she stood up and opened the door viewing a row of urinals, she realised it was she who had walked into the wrong ones. So that was what went on in those places! She returned to the dance floor and found her dancing partner. 'You were gone a while,' he remarked, winking at her slyly and looking her petite figure up and down. 'Ah, well, I was pretty wet,' she whispered tantalisingly in his ear, 'Let's dance!'

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Let's Dance!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds