• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Another Day at the Office Ch. 01

Another Day at the Office Ch. 01

Until that Monday I would never have believed what life changing events could happen on such a dull autumn day. The alarm had gone off (as it always did) at 6:30, time for a shower and work, it didn't even cross my mind that I hadn't had time to do any washing that weekend, or at least it didn't until I went to get dressed.

"F@#k, what am I going to wear now" was all I could think, all my underwear was in the laundry hamper, and I didn't fancy going to work in yesterday's.

Then I remembered, my last girlfriend used to leave some comfy knickers in my wardrobe, maybe I could wear those, hell it's not as if they were frilly or anything. I think that thought sealed my fate, but then as I looked all I could find were a pink pair of lacy French knickers.

Oh well just this once, surely it wouldn't matter, and who'd be checking out my underwear anyway?

The journey to work on the train was a little uncomfortable, but I have to admit by the time I was sat at my desk, I was more than a little aroused. What would they think if they could see what I had on under my suit. Luckily I was first to arrive, next in was red-haired Sophie, with that gorgeous rear, especially when she bends over, all I could concentrate on was trying to work out what she was wearing today, searching for that panty line set my mind racing, trying to do any work at all was almost impossible, but I couldn't work out what she had on today.

Next in was Laura, it was always a nice treat when she wore something that let those of us who looked, know what panties she was wearing, as they poked up above her waistband, today wasn't one of those days though, never mind at least I wouldn't get so distracted.

Then running a little late, Gemma arrived wearing her normal long skirt and polo neck jumper, I'm sure under all those layers she probably has a sexy body, all I could think was why won't she show it off, and then my thoughts turned to her underwear, what would she be wearing under those clothes, would she wear anything like the knickers I was wearing, maybe with stockings too, or would they be knickers your granny would be happy in?

These thoughts about my co-workers subsided as I got on with my work.

By the time I went to get some lunch I'd almost forgotten what I'd put on that morning, so I thought nothing more of it as I tucked my shirt in and left the office.

On my return, as I sat down to finish the report I was writing I noticed an envelope on my desk, curious I opened it, and as I read it my mouth went dry.

To my sissy panty boy, or should I say girl,

So you believe you're good enough to wear those panties you're wearing today do you?

Well let me tell you, you have to EARN the right to wear them, and I don't believe you've done that, have you?

I want you to look in your desk; in there I have placed the panties I have been wearing since yesterday. You are to take these, and with loving care and attention clean them with your tongue, until they are spotless; I want to wear them on my date this evening, so you'd better not disappoint me.

If you don't do a good job I might have to tell them why I'm not wearing clean panties, mmm maybe I should let them know how good a job you do anyway.

When you've cleaned and worshiped them put them back in your desk, and make sure you leave the office at 4.30, I don't want to have to wait for you to finish.

And before you start to wonder why you should do as I say, just think about the pictures I've got, yes you should really be more careful when you tuck your shirt in, although they do look very fetching peeking out the top of your trousers.

Mistress

Oh my god, I thought, what should I do. I looked up to see if I could tell who it was had left their panties in my desk, but they were all working away at their computers, none of them paying me any attention.

I slowly opened the draw, and there, on top of everything was a pair of black thong cut panties, I could see straight away the white secretions that I had been instructed to clean off.

I closed the draw and took a deep breath, there was no clue whose they were, they all had the opportunity, all I could think was I'd best comply, whoever it was, they seemed to mean business.

I slipped the panties in my pocket, as I did so I could feel the dampness left from whoever had been wearing them earlier.

I walked to the toilet with my heart pounding, was I really going to do this.

As I locked the door and sat down I took the tiny garment from my pocket and held them up, I'd been ordered here. But now I was here, I couldn't resist holding them to my face, and inhaling the musky scent.

Before long I could feel my cock responding, and demanding attention, I released it from its lacy prison and slowly started to rub it as my tongue tasted the most intermite juices of my unknown tormentor.

Before long I was pumping hot white spunk over my hand, and suddenly I was brought back to reality, I couldn't be long or someone would start to wonder where I was.

As I licked the panties clean the idea changed from being humiliating to being a privilege. If I cleaned them satisfactorily, would I be made or should I say allowed to worship them again?

As I walked back to my desk Sophie asked "Are you alright?", was it her I wondered, "Its just you look flushed, and you were gone such a long time, we nearly had to send a search party out for you!"

As I left work that evening I felt a strange mixture of fear, for what might happen tomorrow, excitement, at what I'd been made to do, and pride in what I believed to be a job well done. I just hoped that whoever it was would be pleased with my efforts.

And my mind was racing, was that it, or would tomorrow bring another note, more panties to clean, or maybe new tasks to complete.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Another Day at the Office Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 543 milliseconds