• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Four Way With Mom

Four Way With Mom

Jared and his two best friends from college was headed to his moms house in florida for summer break. The three of them had found jobs at the same company so they had worked it out with his mom that they could all live there.

Jared knew his mom was lonely since his dad had left her. All of a sudden his car starts to sputter and rattle loudly.

"Fuck!" he yells at the car. He pulls it over into a small rest area before it dies completely. He punches the steering wheel and cusses under his breath. He pulls out his cell phone and dials his moms number.

Her naturally soft voice comes across as she answers, "Hey baby boy, what's up?". He smiles at her nick name for him.

"Hey mom, my damn relic of a car just died, we are at a rest area on I-10, do you think you could come get us?"

"Of course I can, baby, I can be there in a couple hours just hang tight, ok?" her soft voice comforting him.

"Thanks mom! We owe you big!" He closes his phone and lays his head back to take a nap since Brian and Seth was sleeping.

Next thing he knows is a soft knocking on his window. He looks over and sees his moms very ample chest in his window. He's shocked when his cock jumps to life at the site of them. He hurries and wakes up his friends. They all pile out and stretch lazily. His mom hugs Jared, her chest pressed to him. He knows she can feel his rigid cock, tensing up when she kinda rubs against him. She then turns and hugs his friends the same way.

"Hello, men, I'm so glad to see you." she is thinking about how hot Seth and brian is, completely off track.

They all pile into her van, throwing their stuff in the back. She turns to us, smiling that breathtaking smile."Hey, do you guys wanna stop and get a room for the night, my treat of course!" she asks excitedly. "We can even stay at one that has a masseuse, maybe get some full body massages?".

Jared looks at his friends excited faces and answers for them, "That sounds great, mom." She just grins and heads down the highway. I can't help but notice that she didn't have a bra on and that her skirt had ridden high up her thick but firm thighs. He had always thought his mom was sexy as hell, hell, he even jacked off thinking of her but he never thought that he'd want to fuck her for real. Placing his hands near his cock, trying to hide the huge bulge. They finally pulled into the hotel that mom had chosen. Parking near the door, she gets out and walks in to check in.

She returns about ten minutes later, her big tits bouncing a lil with each step. Jared groans quietly.

"Ok boys, grab your stuff and follow me." her voice making my cock jump. We all grab our bags and follow her to room 6969. Me and my friends almost bust out laughing at the numbers. My mom kinda chuckles, surprising us

She opens the door and we pile in quickly. Seth and Brians eyes widen, seeing only one huge bed in the far left, a six person hot tub on the opposite side. My mom walks towards the hot tub and sits on the edge, her legs spread open a lil. Me and my friends notice and can actually see her smooth pussy. My cock wanted to explode right then in my pants. Seth and Brian's mouths drop open and keep staring.

She suddenly reaches for the phone and calls down to request four full body massages, informing them it was three men and herself. She hangs up and looks at us, "Ok men, take your clothes off and wrap up in a towel, they will be here shortly." she is already headed to the bathroom to disrobe.

We scramble to pull our clothes off, wrapping our towels around us just as she walks out.

She walks out, her hair pulled up and wrapped in just a towel. She notices the boys and her pussy spasms as she realizes they are all hard as fuck. She smiles at each boy as she passes, purposely brushing against them. She actually heard Seth moan and felt his cock push against her. The knock on the door seemed to startle all of us, she chuckles and walks to answer the door.

She let's them in, one man and one woman. They tell us to lay on the bed face down and for my mom to only leave the towel draped over her ass. We all climb up on the bed, my mom between me and brian. As she pushes her towel down, we both see the soft curve of her tits, now smashed into the bed. Both of us has to adjust our dicks to be comfortable.

The workers start to rub us all down softly, my mom moans as the man massages her ass cheeks. Me and Brian was to busy watching my mom to really enjoy our rub down.

My mom suddenly asks the man worker to take her towel off and rub her pussy. We all gasp and look at her with pure lust. She raises her ass in the air and soft moans fill the room as the man fingers her snatch, he then pushes a finger deep into her wet cunt, making her cry out. Her hands reach for me and Brian, she grabs our asses and squeezes. Our groans of pleasure overtake her soft moans. She is staring at me, licking her lips.

"Oh fuck, mom, are you sure about this?" gasping as her hand touches his now naked ass.

"Fuck yes, baby boy, I want you and your friends to eat and fuck me silly!" grunting cause the worker was finger fucking her really hard and fast.

I jump up and tell the workers to leave, noticing that Seth was busy face fucking the female worker. The man leaves but I tell the girl to stay. I look down and my moms ass is calling my name, I slap it lightly and rub my thumb against her asshole slowly. She yells, her ass pushing against my thumb. "Oh fuck, I'm about to finger my moms ass!" I think to myself.

Brian is now on his back and fisting his nine inch cock, my mom crawls to him and starts to suck his balls and pump him herself. His moan echoing around the room. My cock is throbbing now, I push my thumb all the way in her ass and rub my cock head up and down her dripping cunt.

"Oh fuck baby! Give mommy that huge cock! Make me cum all over you!" she screams out wildly.

I shove all ten thick inches of my rod in her pussy. "OH FUCK! Your pussy is so tight, milk my dick mom!" screaming.

I watch her shove her mouth down brians cock, deep throating him. He grabs her head and starts to fuck her face deep. I slap her ass hard as I ram into her hard but slow, my thumb hooked up into her ass.

Seth is watching us, still fucking the other girls throat hard and fast, he grunts loudly and pulls out and shoots a huge load on the girls face. My mom watches and moans around brians cock, making him loose control. He pulls my moms head by her hair and starts to power fuck her mouth and throat, grunting loud and repeatedly. She gags and moans as he forces it deeper.

I just lose it and grab my moms shoulder and fuck her as hard as I can, my big heavy balls slapping her clit, my thumb pumping her hard and fast, I feel her cum gush around me, running down my balls. Me and Brian both cum at the same time, he fills her throat up and pushes it down with his cock. My cock sprays her cunt deeply, my cock still shooting wads of cum over and over. I keep pumping until I go limp and fall out.

"Oh fuck mom, your the best pussy I've ever had!" I whisper in her ear, cuddling with her.

"Mmmm, good, I want you to fuck me every day, and Brian and Seth too." she moans, her hand in her pussy, rubbing my cum on her swollen clit and lips. My cock jumps back to life, pulsing against her ass.

Seth is fisting his cock slow, its rock hard. My mom crawls to him and straddles him, taking him all in her cunt, he grabs her tits and teases her huge nipples till she moans.

I kneel behind her and between seths legs, I spit on her hole and rub it in with my cock head, she reaches back and pulls one cheek out. I grunt and slide my dick in her shaft in one slow shove.

"Fuck yes! Fill my tight ass, baby! Make me cum hard!" Seth starts to pump up into her cum glazed sheath, biting and sucking her hard nipples, making her ass tighten around my cock.

"Fuck,Fuck,Fuck!" I grunt each time I ram my dick into her. Brian comes over to us, his cock sticking straight out. My mom looks at him, smiles devilishly.

My mom whispers sexily "Seth baby, suck his cock for me, you know you want it." My eyes widen and I gasp. Seth looks at my mom then at brians cock. I keep pounding hard and fast, secretly hoping Seth does it.

Seth quietly says, "Come here Brian." He crawls up to kneel by Seths head, rubs his cock head on Seths mouth. My mom moans, really pushing back on me. I groan as Seth licks Brians cock.

"Oh fuck, Seth! Suck this cock now!" Brian says through clenched teeth. He grabs Seths head and shoves his dick in half way. Seth starts to power fuck up into my moms cunt, sucking Brians cock like a hungry slut. My mom screams as her orgasm floods through her. I'm really slamming into her ass like a wild man, slapping her ass and yanking her head back by her hair.

Brian is force fucking Seths throat fast, seth is rubbing his balls. "Ohhhhh fuck, I'm cumming!". Brian yells. Holds Seths mouth down as he pumps a huge load of cum down Seths throat. I can't hold back now, my cock exploding my spunk in my moms ass.

"Oh god yes! Unhhhhhhhhhhh!" I growl. Seth then grunts hard, shooting five huge spurts deep in my moms cunt. We just stay like that, panting and moaning. Brian even still is slowly fucking Seths mouth, Seth gently sucking him. Finally, I pull out of her, her asshole is gaping wide and is leaking my creamy load. I lay on my back next to Seth and pull my mom into my arms gently. Her body fitting perfectly there. I look into her eyes.

"I love you, mom, so much." I say softly as I cup her face. I lower my lips to hers and kiss her deeply and long. She holds me tight, kissing me back fully.

As the kiss ends, she softly says, "I love you too, baby boy."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Four Way With Mom

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1014 milliseconds