• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Davin's Teasing Sister

Davin's Teasing Sister

Note: This is my first story, so I hope you'll forgive me my mistakes. Furthermore, my first language isn't english, so I hope I didn't make too many silly mistakes.

Davin got home from school early, looking forward to a afternoon of nothing to do, with the house to himself. He was living with his mother and sister Jessica who was just over a year older than him, soon to turn 20.

He was an average guy of normal height, slim and sporty yet not muscular. He was rather handsome in his way, though it usually took a second glance to notice it. That, coupled with his shyness, ensured that he was still a virgin, in fact he never even had a steady girlfriend. For years he's had a crush on Angela Meyers from his class, but she never even noticed him, so he spends a lot of time fantasizing about her. In the last two years her body has turned into that of a stunning young woman, with rather big breasts, full lips and oh so beautiful hips....

Coming home he put his bike in the driveway and made his way up to his room, daydreaming about Angela. As usual, he found his crotch responding to his thoughts and soon he had a massive hard-on in his pants. Since he was alone at home, he decided to slip out of his confining jeans and have a bit of fun with himself, while entertaining thoughts of Angela's nude body. Laying back on his bed, he stripped his tight shorts off to and started to slowly stroke his cock. He always had felt a bit self-conscious about his cock since it's not like the 9'' they constantly talk about on the internet. his was a rather average, stopping at just under 7'' when fully erect. Still it was a well-shaped one, with a full, glistening head and a slight curve up. Lost to his thoughts he stroked happily away, eyes closed, enjoying the sensation.

Jessica was not in a good mood, as was often the case as of late. 2 Months ago she had broken off with her boyfriend, after she found out that he had slept with that school-tramp Lisa. She had been together with him for nearly two years, and the break-up hurt a lot. Not feeling like working she took the afternoon off and headed home. She saw her brother's bike in the driveway, happy to have someone to talk to. She got along great with Davin, they could talk about anything with each other and had helped each other a great deal when their father had died 4 years ago. She headed for his room, looking forward to talk to him about her sorrow, but when she came closer she heard low grunts and a distinctive fap-fap sound coming from his room. Being no angel she of course knew what that meant, and although she knew she should turn around and head for her room, she went ahead, intrigued to get a peek of what was happening in his room.

The door was standing ajar, so all she had to do was peek in, where she saw her brother, wearing nothing but a t-shirt, lying on his bed, eyes closed, hand on his hard cock, pumping away with abandon, not noticing anything around him. Despite herself Jessica found her body reacting to the view. She hadn't had sex since breaking up with her boyfriend, and her libido had been all but dead in the meantime so she hadn't even masturbated since then. Her sex drive awoke now with a roar, her panties soaking almost instantly, her cheeks getting red. She knew she shouldn't watch, but couldn't stop herself. Davin pulled his shirt up, revealing his upper body, he arched his back, pushing his hip in the air when a stream of fresh cum shot out of his cock, landing with a splat on his belly. Jessica almost came right there on the spot, without even touching herself, so before Davin could get up, she quickly hurried back to her own room, closing the door softly behind her.

After having come, Davin slowly regained his senses and started to clean the cum off his belly. He pulled up his tight shorts and decided to get a quick snack from the kitchen before checking out his emails. As he headed down the corridor he noticed Jessica's door being closed, and he was sure it was open before. Had she come home while he was in his room? When he hadn't even bothered to close the door? A quick flush crept to his face at the thought. Trying to make sure he was not imagining things he peeked into her keyhole to see if she was there. Nothing prepared him for what he was seeing there. His sister was sprawled on the bed, legs spread wide, panties around her ankles. Her hand was buried in her mound, while the other was gripping her breasts. He knew that Jessica had rather full breasts, but seeing them out was another thing altogether, they easily rivalled those of Angela. His cock responded instantly to the view, although guilt crept up at him as he noticed. Already he was standing at full attention in his shorts. His sister was massaging her pussy furiously in the meantime, soft moans escaping her lips. Mesmerized Davin just couldn't bring himself to turn away watching and listening as she got ever more furious, her moans becoming more frequent and louder. His cock was throbbing, bulging the shorts wide. Not too long after she arched her back, a muffled scream of pleasure escaping her as a orgasm ripped through her body. Seeing his sister cum, his cock couldn't hold itself back either, pumping yet another load of cum right in his shorts. Embarrassed he turned away, thinking he'd first need a shower before heading down again.

He entered the shower, stripped down and let the cool water wash over him. What had just happened? Had he really just come to the sight of his naked sister masturbating? Guilt crept up again, stronger than before, but underneath it there was also a strong thread of lust. His sister really had a heavenly body, there's no denying that.

Jessica remained lying on her bed for a few minutes, totally out of breath. The sexual release has left her relaxed, thoughts of her boyfriend pushed out of her mind for the time being. After a while of catching her breath she put on her tank top and panties and decided to go for a shower to wash the sweat and cum off her. When she got closer to the shower she heard that the water was already running, so her brother must have been faster than she. Feeling cheeky she went in nevertheless, pretending to brush her hair, while stealing glances at the shower through the mirror. The glass of the shower was milky, so she could only make out his silhouette, which was a pity.

Davin turned off the water, oblivious of her sister's presence, and got out of the shower; where he stood like petrified at the sight of her in her tight tank top and panties that seemed to hug her ass perfectly.

'oh, didn't hear you come in' - he stammered, quickly wrapping a towel around his lower body.

'Yeah, I'll just be minute' chirped Jessica happily, eying his body before he could cover himself, resting for an instant over his limp cock, smiling to herself.

Embarrassed, Davin quickly hurried out of the shower and headed for his room. As soon as he was there, he realized that he had forgotten his cum soaked shorts in the shower. When he got back in the shower he ran into a startled, naked Jessica, who had just put some shaving foam on her pussy to get it all smooth again.

'Oh, uhmmm, sorry, uhhh' was all that Davin could manage before turning back, cheeks flushed with embarrassment. Seeing her brother all flustered, Jessica grinned a wicked grin, delighted at his embarrassment. She knew that she looked good, but it felt good having her brother's eyes linger on her tits and pussy for an instant before turning away, knowing that even he thought her attractive.

When she finished shaving she realized his clothes still lying on the ground next to the shower. Intending to put them in the hamper she picked them up; and stopped dead when she felt a slippery fluid on her fingers. Taking the finger up to her face, she noticed the familiar smell of sperm. With a streak of wickedness she let her tongue slide out her mouth and touch the finger briefly, tasting his cum. It tasted familiar, similar to that of her ex, yet different and somehow better. She felt the heat starting up again between her legs, but she forced herself to stop and headed for his room. After knocking she entered, hips deliberately swaying, his shorts on her finger.

'You forgot something in the shower' she told him with a wide grin 'you know, there's such a thing a tissues right?'

Davin's face instantly flushed crimson, he tried to say something but nothing but incoherent stammering came out. With a sly wink she threw the shorts at him, turned around and glided out of the room.

Davin sat petrified on his bed for minutes. Not only was he terribly embarrassed about his sister finding out he had jizzed in his shorts, he was at the same time aroused again at the way she had walked in, her challenging grin. He decided he better go talk to her, clamed himself, put on his jeans and went over to her room. Knocking he entered finding her lying on her belly, immersed in her book.

'Hey jess' he called out 'about before, ummm, I just wanted to errr apologize, that was really kinda embarrassing and I really should have removed them but you when I remembered you were already, err, shaving, so I...' he trailed off

'Don't fret it' she instantly replied with the same wicked grin 'it wasn't exactly a surprise to find out that my little bro is turning into a man, with all that comes with it' glancing meaningfully at his crotch.

'Tell me, though, do you often come into your underwear?'

Startled at her directness he started getting red again, but forced himself to remain calm. 'uhh, no, not normally, that was an, errr, accident'

'An accident, huh? Well, I guess you need to practice some more then, to prevent such accidents in the future. I'm sure mom wouldn't be thrilled to wash jizzed-in underwear all the time, eh?'

Despite his embarrassment he had to grin at that 'I guess not, I'll better pay closer attention in the future'

as he turned to go his sister called out again 'who was she, by the way?'

'Huh?'

'I'm sure you were thinking of someone when you came in those shorts, right? Who was she?'

'Oh, umm, errr, Angela' he lied. He couldn't tell her he had cum when he saw her masturbating now, could he?

'Oh, I think I remember her, cute girl, good to know what kind of girls you're interested in' she said with another of those winks.

Totally confused he turned and went back to his room, where he checked his Mails and surfed a bit to take his mind off his sister's peculiar behaviour...and his thoughts of her naked body.

Soon after, their mother got home from work. They ate dinner together with a somewhat awkward silence between him and his sister. Later he went back to his room and surfed some more before turning in.

Saturday morning he woke early with his normal morning boner. Deciding against giving himself a morning rub, he slowly got up and out of bed. A nice shower in the morning would be just the thing now, he thought. When he approached the shower he heard the water running, dammed, already occupied. Well, he could reciprocate on his sister, he thought, so he just went in to brush his teeth, stealing glances at the form of her body in the shower.

Shortly afterwards she turned off the water, and stepped out of the shower.

'Oh, already up as well, I see' she beamed at him, apparently in no hurry at all to cover herself. He felt his cock stir in his shorts as he stole glance after glance at her body, taking in the whole beauty of her.

Her perfectly shaped, large breasts, the flat tummy, her long, well-formed legs and heavenly calves. Her clean shaved pussy was glistening form the water.

'Wow, she's so beautiful' he thought to himself.

He took a step closer to sink, trying to hide his growing boner, pretending to be immersed with brushing his teeth. Still she gave no indication that she was about to cover herself. Slowly she dried herself off, paying special attention to the spot between her legs, to his increasing agony. When she bent down to pick up her bra, the perfect shape of her ass was thrust in his direction, making his cock give another jerk upwards, changing to fully erect by now.

She put on her bra, pushing up her breasts as so the fit in right, if anything the sight of her in her bra turned him even more on. Already there was a wet spot forming on his boxers. She bent down once more to step into that tiny string she had, wiggling her hips as she pulled it up. Davin had to control himself hard not to groan at that.

With a smile at him she passed him, giving him a quick slap on the butt as she left the bathroom. He couldn't hold back anymore now, as soon as she was out, he closed the door, ripped his shorts down and started pumping away furiously. He couldn't remember ever having been this horny before. While he was pumping, he noticed her slip lying on the ground next to the shower. Apparently she had forgotten to put it away as well...bending down, he reached for it, instantly noticing the wet spot in the middle. He dipped his finger in and licked it off, tasting his sister's pussy juice. He had never tasted a girl's juice before, but it tasted so wonderful that he almost came right there.

Jessica returned to her room to get dressed with a smile on her face. She had seen the look on her brother when he watched her dress, noticing the growing boner in his shorts. She loved the thought of having that effect on him, and her thong was already turning wet again in response. Thinking of wet panties she remembered hers that she had left in the bathroom, getting up to pick them up. Without knocking she went in, only to find her brother sitting on the toilet, her panties in one hand, his hard cock in the other, pumping furiously. When he looked up, he locked her eyes, shocked at having been caught, unable to say a single word. He just sat there, his hard cock in his hand, staring at her.

She recovered quicker than him her smile slowly creeping back to her face 'well, well. If that isn't my little brother wanking. As if jizzing your shorts yesterday wasn't enough' she teased.

Flushing crimson he started to hide his hard cock, not quite managing it, inadvertently hiding it behind her panties. 'Oh, what, ohh, shit, Jessica, errr, I'm sorry'

'No need to be sorry, it's perfectly normal. I do it too, you know, just differently, of course. But I don't know what to make of you holding my panties while you wank....'

'Err, I'm sorry, it was lying there, I was just picking it up and...'

'Well, I think you owe me something for that, don't you think?'

'Umm, yeah, I guess I do, I'm sorry, how can I make it good?'

'Well, there is one thing....' a dangerous twinkling had entered her eyes 'I've never seen a man wank himself, you know all the way. With my ex I always had to do it, of course. So....come, wank for me and we're even, what do you say?'

'What? Are you serious? Here?' He stared at her, not knowing what was happening

'Nah, not here, we'll go to your room, so you're more comfortable, and maybe we should lock the door...people walk in on others all the time, you know?'

Jessica led him back to his room where she propped herself up in his seat and waited. Davin was extremely nervous, but strangely enough extremely turned on as well. The though that his sister was going to see him jerk off was driving him wild. Hesitantly, he sat down on the bed, looking to her for guidance. 'What do I do now?'

'Whatever you normally do when you do it, I don't know your routine' she answered with another wink.

'Well normally, I watch a movie, or pictures or anything to really get me in the mood, you know'

'Well, go ahead, do what you wish'

Still thinking of her fabulous tits he gathered all his courage and just straight out asked her 'Could you, maybe, take off your top? Then I wouldn't need pictures at all, you know?' Blushing as he said it. The dangerous twinkling returned to her eye, winking at him she reached behind herself and pulled the top over her head, afterwards she reached behind again, opened the strap of her bra and let it fall to the ground.

For a moment he was just sitting there, gaping, not believing his luck. Then he shoved down his shorts, took off his shirts and lay back on the bed, fixing her tits with his eyes while slowly starting to wank his cock.

'Wow' was all he managed to say. He started slow, pushing his foreskin all the way back, before sliding it back up. Jessica sat in his seat, eyes fixed on his cock, absent-mindedly licking her lips as she watched. Her eyes on his cock turned him even more one, he started to pump faster, never taking his eyes off her, alternating between her face and her tits. Ever faster he went, his cock was beginning to throb, he could feel that he won't be long and said so.

'Never mind, just let yourself go, I want to see you cum' she chimed.

As if on command he closed his eyes, pulled his butt cheeks together and lifted his hip as he felt the cum race up his cock, shooting out in a straight line right up, then coming back down and landing on his belly. Breathless he lay there, looking up at her mischievously. She had a light flush on her face as well, her eyes still fixed on his cock and the cum that had landed on him...

'Well, that was great, thank you a lot' she said in a somewhat husky voice. She got up, kissed him on the cheek and quickly left the room.

to be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Davin's Teasing Sister

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds