• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Timing Is Everything

Timing Is Everything

This my first story, may not be the last who knows. The muse is a fickle unpredictable creature at best. I need to say thank you to Fire_Breeze for editing the grammar, spelling.etc.. Her patience is a virtue. She was one of a few who said go ahead post it. The story contains consensual sex between women of age. If that isn't your thing then don't read it.

Feedback is welcome.

Raddish.

Opening my door, I see the shocked surprise on your face, making me grin, knowing what I do and what is to come.

Pulling you in, I shut the door and turn around. Leaving you there, I move to the side table to pick up and hand you a silk kimono. It matches the one I am wearing , the only thing I am wearing, mine white and black, yours is black and white. Both have embroidered dragons on the back that curve around to the front on both sides.

Holding out my hand, I lead you into the living room. In the middle of the room, there is a low, very wide, white suede chaise lounge, covered in black and grey leather pillows. In front of it, a small black coffee table. On it, two glasses of champagne, the bottle on ice in a bucket. Next to the bucket, a red Chinese pillow box sits and under the table is a red leather chest. I already have three cameras mounted on tripods, ready and waiting on timers. All I would have to do is hit the remote and they will fire off in rapid intervals.

Grabbing a glass, I sit on stool nearby. My legs are slightly parted, causing the robe to gap open just a tad. I notice that you sneaked a peek. Licking my lips, I sip, still not saying a single word. I can see your nervous, even though we spoke about this, discussed it until you were comfortable with it. Finally breaking the silence, I say, "put that on. Please. We do have a little time to get comfortable before the morning light comes in through the windows and skylight."

Living in a large converted loft affords me a lot of space, good lighting, and best of all, no nosey neighbors. All which is perfect for my business. But this, this is all pleasure. You start to leave the room and I shake my head no. "I want to watch," I tell you, arching my brow, an eager gleam in my eye

You reach to take a quick drink to build up your courage. It works as you, visibly relax, take another sip and begin to strip slowly. A slow sexy grin spreads on your face as you do. You want this as much as, if not more than, I do.. For two weeks we met, talked, flirted, teased, building up a sexual tension. So thick right now you could slice through it with a butter knife.

Sitting down on the chaise, you let your long black hair lose. I gasp involuntarily. God, you're beautiful! A long, lush body, just begging to be worshipped. My mind starts to work on all the shots I want to take, all the while my pussy clenches and my nipples harden.

Getting up, I cross the room and move slowly towards you, stopping to stand in front of you. Taking your glass and mine, I set them down, muttering,"and fucking hot too," making you to smile. Turning back to you, I trail my fingertips up your arms, tracing your lips, burying my hands in your hair. Pulling your head back, I lean down to slowly work the tip of my tongue up your exposed neck, stopping at your chin and nipping it with my teeth. Tracing your lips with my tongue this time, I nibble on them. My tongue begs you for entrance, you grant it. Parting your lips, our tongues tease each other, playing tag. You catch mine and suck on it, as your hands slide up the sides of my thighs under my robe. Reaching around to grip my ass, you pull me closer.

I want you right now! I have to stay focused. I need to be the one in control. At least in the beginning. Pulling away is torture, but I do. Glancing up, I see the sky just starting to light up. Almost, not just yet.

Leaning back down, I assault your lips, harder this time. Whispering for you to lie back, I place a pillow under your head and another one under your shoulders. I part your robe to expose your left breast. Stopping to suck your nipple into my mouth. Hearing your groan, I smile and pull away, leaving the robe still tied. You have started to play with my nipples, tweaking them and tugging on them. Reaching down to pull your right leg up, caressing it, I growl, "Show me some thigh."

Turning to catch your nipple in my mouth once again, shocking you with my speed and the fact that I have just turned the tables. Scrapping back and forth with my teeth across your nipple brings more low moans from you. Sliding my left hand down your smooth stomach, to reach between your legs and cup your mound. I press and massage it, adding my moans to yours.

Already so warm and so wet. Using my thumb, I work my way into your soft wet folds to rub slow circles around your clit.

I reach back with my right hand, and bring the pillow box between us. Tearing away from your nipple as I do, bringing a slight bit of pain and pleasure to you. I open the box and you see two remote vibrating bullets inside. Picking one, I suck on it, getting it warm and wet. I put it in your hand and guide it to my wet, waiting sex. I give you the remote and you smirk and test it out,

making me gasp and clench. Kissing you hard, I take out the second one. Turning on, the remote and tossing it to the table. I run it over your nipple and down to your aching bud. You arch hard and growl into my mouth.

Now I hit the remote for cameras.You hear the clicking but you're lost and you don't care. Holding the bullet to your clit with my left hand, I slip two fingers of my right hand into your slippery wet pussy. Thrusting them in and out while curling my fingers up, pumping harder and faster. When I hear your breathing change, I lean down to bite your inner thigh. You're close, your hips are bucking up to meet my thrusts. Little moans of pleasure could be heard, mine or yours, who can tell?

It is getting hard to concentrate as you keep switching the remote on and off, causing me to clench. Giving as good as you are getting. "Fuck woman!" I pant. Grabbing the remote from your hand, and tossing it. I put your hand on the bullet and taking your other hand to urge you to continue pleasuring yourself. I want some good shots of your face as you work your pussy, as you cum. I hope I can hold out. I want to taste you, to take you, to please you.

I shake my head to clear it. Focus! I want these shots first! Sitting back slightly on my knees, I lean down to whisper in your ear and suck on your lobe, encouraging you. You're frantic now, you are arching and breathing faster, the morning sun is hitting you just right. "Come on, baby, you're so close, so wet, so tight, you're almost there. Cum for me."

At last you cry out, arch and collapse and I can't wait! Moving quickly, I reach down to pull your fingers out and into my mouth, licking and sucking them clean, the other bullet falling to the floor. Quickly, I take off my robe, whimpering in frustration and need. Pulling out my bullet, tossing it to the floor as well. I want no distractions. I need to feel your skin on mine. I slowly lower myself on top of you to grind my wet pussy into yours. I kiss you urgently, passionately, working my way down to your breasts and back up to your mouth. You're so soft and warm, all woman.

Finally you have come back down to earth, and your strength surprises me. Working your way into a sitting position, you never even paused and, encircling me with your arms, one placed high on my back and one low, you roll me over. Straddling me, you capture my wrists. You are like a ravenous beast devouring my mouth and breasts. I am having a hard time catching my breath between assaults. Just the way you want it.

You release me to work your way down. Placing my hands on your shoulders, I urge you down. I am burning up, my hips grinding in upwards motion. You stop to tease my hip bones with your tongue.

"Please!" I beg and push harder on your shoulders. "Please," I whimper. God, you're killing me and I love it. You nibble on the inside of each thigh. I almost lose it when I feel your tongue lay flat on me, slowly licking, dipping the tip inside the folds. Using your fingers, you pull up and spread me open. Tracing up one side to circle around my hard bud, sucking it into your mouth to lightly nibble. I am so wet that you are able to slip in three fingers and waste no time in plunging them in as far you can. You start pumping them in and out for all your worth.

"Harder, faster!" I barley get out between clenched teeth. I bear down hard, once, twice, arch up and lose it in hot blinding rush, leaving me drained and trying to catch my breath. Kissing your way up my stomach to linger on my lips. You lay your weight on me you kiss me again ever so softly, laying your head on my shoulder with a satisfied smile.

Kissing your forehead and stroking your back lightly, I ask quietly, "Will you stay? Come to bed with me and sleep in my arms." You nod and smile. Both of us getting up on shaky legs. You grab our robes, and I snag a couple bottles of water.

Smiling to myself, I can't wait to develop the pictures and share them with you. And your staying pleases me to no end. We head to the bedroom for some much needed rest.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Timing Is Everything

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 429 milliseconds