• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Nobody Becomes Somebody Ch. 4

Nobody Becomes Somebody Ch. 4

12

(i'd like to thank the wonderful members of Lit who have put up posts on the subject of fellatio. i owe whatever is true in my scenes to the wonderful descriptions i've read. Anything that's wrong is because i never knew how to do anything but GET a blowjob before. That was enough until now. Thanks people.)

* * * * *

Lucy was humming "Penny Lane" as she finished rinsing the last of the lunch dishes. Looking out on the sunlit forest outside the window she felt a glow of happiness she had never known before. Her cousin Kevin came up behind her and pressed himself against her back, wrapping his arms around her waist which made a smile burst upon her face rivaling the summer sun.

"You have a beautiful voice..." he said, sliding one hand up her smooth belly to fondle her breasts and the other down to curl his fingers in her pubic hair. "...not to mention a number of other fine attributes."

Lucy chuckled deep in her throat, arching her back in pleasure and turning her head to offer her lips to him. Gently, he accepted the offer, then clutching her tightly, greedily sucked a kiss from her mouth like a starving vampire.

As their naked bodies molded to each other, she felt his cock press between the cheeks of her ass. Goosebumps covered her and she shuddered as his partial erection probed her most secret and sensitive area. She moaned into his kiss pressing her bottom against him; she was filled with new and mysterious emotions.

The two of them had changed dramatically in the past week Last Thursday they had been practically strangers, two cousins forced to share the limited space of the small cabin on Blue Lake. After just seven days here they were, their naked bodies straining to get closer, press tighter, to envelope and consume each other.

Lucy broke away from the kiss and squirmed around to face Kevin. Stroking his back with her still wet hands she looked up at him and said, "I’m hungry."

"WHAT?! We just finished lunch!"

Lucy made a face which Kevin adored, a sly pixie grin with a suggestive bobbing of the eyebrows. His face lit up with an expression of feigned shock and surprise.

"You mean it’s time for DESSERT?"

"Just desserts!" she said grabbing his hand and leading him through the living room to her bedroom. Pushing him down on her bed she stood back for a moment, lovingly scanning his long lean body with a growing excitement. He grunted slightly as she flopped down on top of him, her breasts against his belly, her cheek nuzzling the fine hair on his chest. Just above her stomach she felt a slowly increasing pressure as his cock began to expand.

Pushing his knees apart, she knelt before him and wrapped her hand around his hardening erection. With a gentle pumping of the shaft, she began to speak to it, lapsing into baby talk.

"Why hello, Fido. How’s the puppy? Can you sit up for mama? Ooooh - Good Doggy!" Kevin’s quiet chuckle turned to a moan as he stiffened in response to her loving touch.

She bent down and rubbed her cheeks against either side of his prick, then starting at his balls covered the whole thing from bottom to top with lingering, full lipped kisses. Starting again at the bottom she poked and prodded with her warm, wet tongue. Then over and over she ran her tongue from balls to crown, pressing firmly and wetting the whole length.

This was only the second time she’d been so close to his cock and she loved it. She sat back a moment and just gazed at it. Glistening with her saliva, it stood rigid, the veins standing out and throbbing with his rapid heartbeat. So alive -- so alive --

Kevin moaned again as she blew a cool stream of air over it, believing she could see waves of heat rising from it. She decided to be merciful and end the suspense. Closing her eyes, opening her mouth, she slowly rocked forward.

Licking her lower lip just before she made contact, she pressed her wet lip against the crinkly seam just below his head. Sliding slowly back and forth she stuck her tongue out to cover the crease on the very top. Pulling the tip of her tongue into a fine point, she pushed it into the hole at the bottom of the crease, wanting to know everything about the marvelous mystery she had before her.

Now she rose up and looked the beast straight in the eye. Making an O of her lips she lowered her face to take in just the velvet head, now up, rotating her tongue all around it, now down again. Inch by inch she let more of the cock enter her mouth, wetting it with her tongue then pulling it out to see it again.

When she had nearly five inches in she felt the head reach the soft flesh at the back of her throat. She had learned only this morning how keep from gagging, but she was just getting to the part of the process she wanted to know about. Kevin was so stiff even he was surprised by how long his prick had gotten. There was still about three inches of dry skin at the base and he could not imagine what would happen next.

Lucy stuck out her tongue and tried to reach the balls with it. Just a little short of the goal. She got up further on her knees to straighten her throat a bit.

Okay, let’s slalom all the way to the top again and lick twice around the head. mmmm

Now slow - slow back to that spot. Push -- push -- no. It was in there before.

Tighten your lips up and suck HARD! - mmm he likes that.

She opened her eyes to look at him, his mouth open, he looked amazed, stunned. She sucked hard again, his eyelids fluttered, eyes going out of focus, rolling slightly upward.

I did that ~she smiled with his hard cock in her mouth.

Up - down deeper, push - no. Relax -- push - move your jaw No that’s not- Wait! it moved a little! hmm getting wet back there I have to swallow some of this... YES! it moved! Out!

Breathe--okay, Again! - close your nose like you were going to SWALLOW! YES! there it goes! A little. Oh, Out!- breathe -

Again! Oh, I don’t - NO! Out -

Again! Push! How can I--Ow! Okay now, breathe - Now close your nose ah-aaah OH!

There it goes! It’s like YAWNING! Aaah-But I can’t breathe!--that’s okay I can breathe in a minute.

OH! It’s going right IN!

OH!-- what’s that? HAIR! Against my lip! It‘s like... Oh QUICK! Out! OUT! OUT!!!

She came up rapidly, breaking Kevin’s mood and then his heart by bursting into raucous laughter. Seeing the expression on his face she laughed even harder. His erection began to wilt, but Lucy flung herself onto him hugging him tightly as she tried to control the gales of laughter that shook her.

"Moustache," she said, wiping her teary eyes as she regained a bit of control, " I thought -- Now I know what it’s like to have a moustache - but I couldn’t laugh! I couldn’t laugh ‘cause your prick was halfway down my throat." She continued to laugh, but now Kevin joined her.

"Hey! I never heard you talk like that before, have you ever said ‘prick’ before?"

"Only when I was sewing!" more laughter, more hugs. Time for a big kiss.

"Is that what I taste like?" Kevin said licking her lips and then his own.

"Yeah, I like it! I’m going back for more" Kevin groaned but smiled as she resumed her position.

She had to start almost from the beginning, the distraction had Fido sprawled out, napping. It didn’t take long to get him up and ready. Again Lucy tackled her project for the afternoon. She soon learned how to control the muscles she needed to use to engulf Kevin at will. By pretending to herself that she was VERY sleepy she could fake a yawn that made her throat open up every time.

Now she began to apply the things she had learned from beating him off for a week. With one hand around the base of his shaft, she started a rhythm close to his heartbeat. She rocked from her hips and knees sliding the O of her mouth from just behind the head to the point where the head met the back of her throat.

When she felt his breathing change she lengthened the strokes slightly and slowed down. As soon as she felt ready, she took a deep breath through her nose,. She then slid all the way down to the bottom.

For an endless time she fucked her throat with his cock. Then she stuck out her tongue so it rode up and down across his balls. Kevin nearly stopped breathing too, giving out short grunts and moans as if he were straining to lift something immensely heavy.

When her breath ran out, she went back to the other technique, her tongue now darting back and forth across all the skin she could reach. With her hand she began pumping, not squeezing too hard, in time with the rest of the action.

Now she let go with her hand and swallowed him whole again, poking her tongue in between his nuts forcefully. His legs began to twitch and his hips to buck; something liquid was collecting at the back of her throat. Once again she changed her rhythm as she pulled back until his head nearly came out of her mouth, then she opened her throat and practically slammed her mouth all the way to his groin.

Kevin grunted at the assault on his senses. The feelings were pleasurable beyond belief. He felt as if he were shooting the rapids of a river without a canoe. As ecstasy battered him, he felt his orgasm approaching like a huge waterfall. He was about to go over the edge.

Again and again she jammed his whole length into her mouth, then rode him to the top. Her lips now tight around him, now loose with a little bit of tooth exposed. Her hand had slipped down to gently knead his balls in counterpoint to the tornado of sensation above.

He literally screamed when he came, feeling as if he were turning inside out. Lucy knew what was going to happen and had pulled about halfway up his shaft as she pumped furiously on the lower part of him. she tightened the grip of her lips, and closed off her now aching throat.

She felt his jism filling her mouth and pumped him in time with the jets of fluid. She felt it collect in her cheeks and under her tongue. She began to hum gently, a deep moaning sound. The flavor she now tasted was familiar, to her it was more of a texture than a flavor. She had tasted it before only when she licked her fingers.

Gradually in the gathering calm she became aware of what she had just done. She was soaring on a wave of self-approval; she'd never really approved of herself before. The flow of cum was stopping now; Kevin was still jerking as if he were being given electric shocks.

She gradually stopped pumping him and let some of his seed pour down the side of his cock. She kept some in her mouth, let it drip into her hand and began to rub it on her breasts. Unconsciously she was still humming, crooning quiet notes because she felt so good it seemed she would explode if she didn’t let something out.

Kevin stopped twitching after a while, then he began to moan and whimper as if he were going to cry saying, "How did you DO that?"

"I’ll show ya again later, don’t you think you oughta rest a little first"

"NO!" he said chuckling and moaning at the same time, "I mean get my whole... I mean it was... and I never came like THAT before. What did you DO?"

"I guess I’m just good." she grinned, polishing her fingernails on her breast.

"Oh no -- you’re BAD!" he laughed flipping up to grab her, pulling her in to kiss her, "You’re wicked and evil! I must punish you now."

She pretended to be afraid. He began to growl low in his throat, stepped onto the floor and picked her up by the knees and shoulders. He kissed her, which thrilled her vaguely, considering where her mouth had just been. He carried her around the bed and threw her down, with her head on the pillow.

He lay down beside her and kissed her several times on the mouth, then proceeded to run a line of kisses down to her neck, then up to her left ear. Biting her ear lobe he growled again softly, sending shivers through her and making her moan. Licking all around her outer ear he poked his tongue into the hole then pulled in her earlobe again, biting and pulling at it.

Now he kissed across her face, deeply penetrating her mouth with his tongue, then biting her lips. He moved over to treat her other ear the same way then kissed his way down to her right breast. For a moment he just gazed at it and caressed it with his left hand, then he began to kiss and lick her nipple. Bracing himself with his left arm now, his right grasped and pinched her other breast.

Lucy again felt a twinge of excitement knowing that he was tasting his own sperm on her breast, but her mind soon gave way to pure bliss as his hand moved from her breast toward her pussy. He pushed her legs apart, pressed his hand flat across her labia and squeezed. Rubbing and pushing on her pubic lips his hand soon became wet with the juices beginning to flow there.

Lucy’s head was spinning so much that she felt nauseated. As Kevin’s middle finger began to slide into her inner lips she whimpered in distress. He seemed to know what she meant because he just moistened his fingers in her deep pool and pushed on toward her sweet rosette.

As the tip of his finger reached her favorite spot she gave out a short cry of pleasure. Spurred on, he inserted his finger bit by bit into her anus. He twisted it back and forth to the sound of her joyful moans. Then he got an idea.

"All right you nasty little girl! Roll over!"

Lucy was shocked by the commanding note in his voice. She flipped over on her stomach before she had a chance to question why. She peeked back over her shoulder to see if Kevin were really angry. He had a mischievous grin on his face and a glint in his eye.

"You wicked child!" he said smacking her bottom soundly. Lucy could tell that he’d spanked her with little force, but maximized the noise. Six more times he spanked her, each time to emphasize the things he was saying, "We must DRIVE the DEMons of LUST from your NASty LITtle SOUL!"

She felt a rising excitement as he did this, a heat came to the skin of her buttocks which made her wish he would spank just a little harder. When he’d finished the short spanking he rubbed her buttocks around and around, the friction increasing the heat.

"Now I shall BANISH the demons with LOVE!" he intoned, pulling on her hips to make her lovely butt poke up in the air. Then before she could react, his face disappeared behind her.

She could feel his breath against her backside, then kisses crawling up her thighs. His hands crept up massaging her from her hips toward her pussy, then she felt thumbs prying her labia apart. Lips pressed lips, then his tongue pushed deep into her hole and slid back and forth until she made him stop.

Slowly now his tongue moved up until it reached her puckered little anus. She shrieked when he deliberately and firmly licked across it. A combination of extreme discomfort and pleasure just as intense began to battle inside her. He planted kisses all the way around her ass, then pushed the point of his tongue right in the middle. She cried out for him to stop.

"Why?" he said licking his lips, "don’t you like it?"

She was trembling so that she could barely say, "I don’t know. --I don’t know HOW to feel."

"Does it hurt?"

"No."

"Mmm--I think I like it," he grinned at her over her hip, "I think it’s scaring away the evil spirits. Let me continue and if you decide you can’t stand it I’ll stop."

He disappeared again and Lucy felt herself being peppered with kisses from her ass to the very front of her labia. He returned to her anal region and began to run his tongue around and around the hole. Now he changed to long strokes up and down punctuated with little tongue flutters.

Lucy was grunting and moaning throughout this overload of her senses and she started to whimper as his hand slid up the back of her thigh to cover her whole pussy. It pushed and squeezed her, then the middle finger slipped into the flow of juice now running from her cunt.

It made a trail of fluid as it crawled up to her ass, then snuck beneath the maddening tongue and inside. The heel of his hand was still kneading her labia as his finger commenced it’s rhythmic penetration. Her moans became almost musical as she responded to the beat. Soon he added his index, then his ring finger, needing no artificial lubrication, getting what he needed from her pussy which was flowing like a spring.

He increased the tempo, circling her quivering, delicate inner lips with his thumb. Now Lucy’s head began to spin again, there was a feeling of dread rising as if she were beside a dam about to burst. She felt herself being washed away by emotions she could not control and as his thumb pushed into her vagina, rubbing against the knot of nerves at the front she reached her limit.

She grabbed his wrist, sobbing for him to stop, shaking uncontrollably. Immediately he threw himself down beside her on the bed and wrapped her tight in his arms. She clung to him desperately, shivering as if she were freezing.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you. Oh little darlin’ are you cold? What can I do."

Still crying, teeth chattering, the warmth of his arms and concern soon brought her back to some semblance of self-control.

"No you didn’t hurt me," she smiled weakly, "I don’t know what happened. It was all of a sudden--too much. Up until then it was---weird. Where do you come up with this stuff?"

"I’m sorry. I told you that you drive me kinda crazy. I was trying to find out some way to make you feel as good as you do me."

"And that made you spank me?"

"Oh god Lucy! I’m sorry! I was just going to lick your ass but when you rolled over your butt was just so beautiful I couldn’t keep my hands off it. I told you I was going to punish you for being wicked, but that’s not what I meant. Did I hurt you?"

"Uhhh---well, no. I kinda liked that," she blushed, "pretty weird, huh? And what EVER possessed you to stick your tongue in my ASSHOLE?"

Kevin laughed, "Well, I was thinking how disgusting it must be to suck my cock and everything. I wanted to show you that I was willing to do yucky stuff for you if it would make you feel good----did it?"

"Jesus Kev, I really don’t know! I felt something--REALLY felt something. I liked it! But I don’t know if it felt good! I can’t compare it to anything."

"Can I do it again then?" his face eager and willing.

"If you don’t mind--Hell yes! But not right now, whew."

They lay back, sharing the pillow, still skin to skin. Suddenly Lucy rolled over and whacked him on the shoulder.

"Yucky stuff! You’re willing to do YUCKY STUFF?! Should I be flattered? From now on I should make you suck your OWN cock!"

Kevin Burst into loud laughter, "My, my sweet cousin. Such LANGUAGE! I’ve been a bad influence on you." She pulled him close for a kiss, but he had time to say, "Don’t put your tongue in that mouth! You don’t know WHERE it’s been!"

By the time Lucy’s folks came home, the kids had gone back to their feuding cousins routine. This time with the groceries Aunt Rose had brought them banana splits.

Of course Lucy had to make some lewd gestures with one half of a split banana, only to be interrupted as Rose unexpectedly bustled into the kitchen. Lucy had to made use of her new found skill to push the whole piece in her mouth so her mom wouldn’t see her obscenely sucking it.

Kevin, seeing the whole banana vanish, laughed so hard that milk came out his nose, causing Lucy to blow banana puree all over him as she started to laugh. When Aunt Rose asked what was going on, Kevin with his sides aching said,

"Lucy made a face while my mouth was full." sounding like a little kid tattling on a sibling. That set off another round of laughter. Rose shook her head, mystified.

It wasn’t long before the folks went to bed; Thursday was their special "frisky day". It was also "bath day" for Lucy and Kevin, a tradition they had started a week ago. Soon the two of them were nestled in the big old tub, soaking in hot perfumed water. Kevin had his back against the high backrest with Lucy between his legs, wrapped in his arms.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Nobody Becomes Somebody Ch. 4

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 94 milliseconds