• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Joan Ch. 03

Joan Ch. 03

Thursday morning I arrived at work a little before 8 am, with a smile on my face. The night before with Joan had been better than anything I could have possibly imagined. I had a mountain of work to get through, but still my thoughts kept running back to what had happened just a few short hours before.

Between getting through all the emails that I had to answer from the previous afternoon and having cock stiffening flash backs to the night before I could hardly concentrate on anything. I found myself looking up as the phone operators came into work -- but no Joan. A hundred things were running through my head, how would we face each other at work, how was she expecting me to act.

It was getting close to 10 am and I still hadn't seen Joan arrive, I guessed her car was not ready or maybe she had taken the day off. It was starting to drive me crazy. Hell, I didn't even have her phone number, I just had to see her or talk to her, just to follow up on the night before.

By about 10.30 am I was pretty much up to speed with my work and headed towards the communal kitchen to make a coffee. A couple of the other employees were making their way out of the kitchen as I walked in. No odd looks, or sniggers, it was just as if nothing in the world had changed. I don't know why it is, but after a night of total sexual and fantasy fulfilment you sort of expect the world to be a different place. It never is, but that never stops you thinking it will be.

I had my head in the fridge looking for milk that was still in date, when Joan's voice from behind broke my search. "Good morning."

My heart almost jumped out of my mouth. For a few brief seconds I just kept my head in the fridge. This was ridiculous I thought I don't know what to say, how to act, what she expected. It wasn't as if she was my first, for Gawd sake, I'd been with plenty of women -- no world records or anything but certainly enough to not loose my cool. So summoning up all my coolness I bravely responded.

"Oh hi, good morning, how are you? Did you get your car sorted out?"

Joan responded with the slightest of smiles on her face. "Yes, they took a little longer this morning than expected, but the bus to drop me near the shop was running late anyway."

Joan started making her own coffee. So here we both were alone in the small work kitchen and I'm struggling to think of things to say, knowing that at any second some jerk from accounts is likely to walk in. As I put the milk back in the fridge and turned to pick up my coffee cup, which was just next to the cup Joan had made, we were literally standing within inches of each other. Joan's little finger traced a line across the back of my hand. It was so slight that had there been a hundred people packed into the kitchen none would have seen it or thought anything of it if they had seen it. For me it was like a lightening bolt.

Joan turned to leave the kitchen just ahead of me, turned her head over her shoulder, smiled and left with a parting chorus of "have a nice day."

I managed to get back to my desk without spilling my coffee or scaring anyone with my very erect cock. The woman had totally unsettled me. So for the rest of the day I pretty much hold up in my office switching between doing the job at hand and running images of holding this deliciously huge breasted middle age woman in my arms again and fucking her silly.

One thing that did play on my mind was what she was wearing today. Yeah, it was exactly the same outfit she had on the day I first saw her, that crisp white blouse that was straining against the enormity of her breasts, a bright blue jacket that was never ever going to close at the front. Yep, she was teasing me.

About 4.30 pm I saw an email come up from Joan in my inbox. It simply read... "We need to talk, can you drop by for a coffee (and just a coffee) after work." I replied immediately... "Yeah sure, I need to finish off a few things here, so about 6.30 pm OK?" Her response was almost as fast as mine. "See you then."

How many times have I heard those words, we need to talk, oh I know, every time the shit is about to hit the fan.

Knocking on Joan's door I was expecting to hear that it was nice but no more. When the door opened I was surprised to see a very happy Joan standing there, her soft hands reached up to my face and she pulled my lips to hers and gave me a short sharp kiss. She then ushered me inside and into the lounge room, sitting me down on the couch I was offered a glass of wine. I thought to myself this might not be as bad as I expected.

I watched Joan as she poured the wine for both of us. She had changed since finishing work, she was now dressed in black casual pants and one of those wrap around tops that tie off around the waist, leaving plenty of cleavage and basically wrapping her enormous breasts tightly. My immediate reaction was to get very hard. The way the top was tied it also provided extra lift to her massive tits, even though they were already well supported by her bra. Although her blue top was not see through I could clearly make out the frilly pattern embossing the huge cups and the extra heavy stitching forming the cups of the lower half of the bra cup. Her arse and thighs looked a little bigger in the tight pants than her usual skirt, but they tapered down beautifully to her slim ankles.

She sat down next to me and offered up her wine glass.

"Cheers" she said. I responded, "Cheers, I'm so glad to see you again."

We both took a health sip of our wine. The way Joan was sitting her breast jutted over her thighs but at the same time they were being pushed upwards by her knees. This had the delicious effect of pushing a huge amount of her breasts up and out of her wrap top. My cock was getting harder and harder by the minute. Joan reached over and ran her hand up and down my covered cock giving it a little squeeze as she did so.

"I just love the effect I have on you and I really like the effect you have on me." She said as she took my hand and placed it on the hardening nipple beneath the bra. "But that's why we need to talk." She continued. "I don't want you to feel uncomfortable at work around me, this is something we share outside of work and it's no one's business but ours. I don't want the gaggle of crows talking in the call centre anymore than you. Work is work and what we decide to do with our time and for how long is up to us. OK?"

"That's fine with me. I'm sorry if I came across a little flustered today, but you know what you do to me." I started to massage her heavy breast through her top and bra. "Every time I see you I get rock hard and that's not such a good thing in the office." I said smiling.

"You're so sweet" she said as she leaned into my massaging hand and kissed me.

We must have sat on the lounge for a least a good half hour kissing and fondling each other. The softness of Joan's face and lips was just so erotic against my face, her perfume, and the smell of her hair. Our tongues alternated between fighting with each other and our lips trying to suck the others tongue deeper into our mouths. All the while her hand was stroking my hard cock and I gently and forcefully kneaded her breasts.

Eventually Joan pulled away from me pulling open her top.

"Please baby, please suck my tits."

I pushed Joan back on the couch and pulled first one tit and then the other over the top of the large bra cups and scoped up the massive amount of flesh in my hands and dropped my mouth to her elongated nipples. For me, this was absolute heaven.

I just kept sucking and squeezing her massive chest, pulling the breasts together, licking both nipples, dropping one tit and squeezing the other to emphasise the nipple, bitting and sucking and then lifting her breast up to her mouth so we could both suck on the gorgeous nipple. Our tongues alternated between her nipple and our mouths. The skin of her breasts was just so perfect, soft and firm at the same time. I was completely lost in worshiping her massive chest.

I was so preoccupied by my breast fixation that I didn't even notice that Joan had pushed her right hand under pants and was fingering her pussy -- that is until I could feel her breath quicken. Looking down I saw her hand feverously working her cunt.

Without stopping my breast worship I offered Joan all the encouragement she needed.

"Yes, baby cum for my while I suck your delicious tits, feel how wet your pussy is, come on baby show me how much you want this, cum for me while I've got your huge tits in my mouth."

Joan's hand slowed for a moment, but I noticed she increased the pressure on her cunt; she was virtually grinding her fingers and hand into her pussy and clit. Joan pushed her head back against the sofa and shouted at me to suck harder. I now forced both her tits together and did the best I could to suck both nipples at the same time. Joan's hand stopped for a moment and then she arched her back against the sofa, pushing her tits hard against my face. Her hand then went into overdrive and she began bucking up and down and into the throws of a seriously good orgasm.

She pulled her wet fingers from her pussy and then offered them up to me as she slumped back into the sofa. I ran my tongue over every inch of her wet, sticking fingers liking her cum off.

"Lord, that was good." She said as her breathing started to return to normal.

We both took another sip of wine and relaxed into each other's arms. Given the events of the last 24 hours that was still one of the most erotic things I had ever witnessed. Seeing a woman cum so forcefully by her own hand while you are locked on to her gorgeous tits, just amazing.

I then whispered into Joan's ear how wonderful her pussy juice tasted.

"My turn to do the taste test." She said as she opened the buckle of my belt and pulled open my pants. My cock pushed against my boxer shorts as Joan reached in and pulled my cock into the air. She then took another sip of her wine, but did not swallow immediately, without spilling a drop of wine she took my cock in her mouth and swirled the mix of saliva and wine around my cock several times before swallowing the erotic mix.

Joan looked up at me with lust in her eyes. "Delicious combination, I'll have to remember that."

She then held my cock in her left hand and with her right hand guided her right nipple towards my shaft. She then used my cock like a baton against her nipple. Joan started to sense my urgency as I pushed my hips forward and back trying to get her hand running up and down my cock. She gripped my cock by the base and then placed her mouth on the very end of my cock, with her lips covering the head. I held still as I could feel her warm saliva cascading down around the whole length of my cock, pooling against her hand.

I was now pleading with her to bring me off, and very slowly at first with a firm grip, her hand started moving up and down the length of my shaft, never taking the head out of her mouth. Very gradually the speed and grip of her hand increased until I couldn't hold on any longer. Just as I was about to blow my load into her sweet mouth, Joan gripped the base of my cock and squeezed the hell out of it -- stopping me from shooting. I almost yelled at her to let me cum.

"Not yet baby." She said as she slowly released the pressure of her grip and then saturated my cock in her saliva before sitting up and wrapping my cock in her massive tits.

Joan then pushed her tits together and started bouncing them up and down my cock. There was so much tit flesh wrapped around me I couldn't even see the top of my cock on the down stroke. The feeling was like nothing I had experienced before. It didn't take long for me to peak again and I begged her not to stop. She sat back a little and dropped her mouth to the top of her breasts, finding my now tortured cock she locked her lips around its head, while continuing the breast massage. Within seconds of this I started shooting cum into her eager mouth. Joan sucked and swallowed every drop.

After getting my breath back I pulled Joan back onto the sofa we slipped our arms around each other and started making out again with as much passion as the first time we kissed.

Saturday was going to be something else!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Joan Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds