• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Camping with Daughter Ch. 03

Camping with Daughter Ch. 03

12

From the Author: I want to thank all of those that have commented on this story. Your encouragement has really spurred me on. What with work and all, my submissions will be far apart. I hope you can bear with me.

Harry Perry

*

"Oh, God! I needed that!" Jennifer finally said.

Then, as if an alarm went off, she leaped up.

"Okay, Daddy, I'm ready. Let's go!" and down the path she trotted, her tight little ass swaying behind her.

I was in awe. I just watched my little teenaged daughter masturbate herself in front of me as if it was nothing. Who taught her to be so open with herself. She seemed to have no modesty with her body at all, and she had no problem masturbating whenever she felt like it. She wasn't at all concerned about what others might think of her and acted as if masturbating was as normal and common as breathing. She was not at all ashamed of staring at a man's genitalia, talking about them or even using them as stimulus to get her rocks off. I wasn't sure whether this was a healthy attitude or not. As much as I thought I should stop her or correct her actions and attitude, another part of me didn't want to do anything at all. I wanted her to have a healthy attitude about sex and the human body, but I also thought that this might be a bit too healthy. Before marrying Sally, my sex life had been full of highs and lows (mostly lows), but I had been saddled with all these moral restrictions. With my daughter's open attitude, I could only believe her sex life would be all highs. I certainly didn't want to chastise her or do anything that would permanently scar her with social morals that I, myself, didn't agree with, but I was afraid of what would happen if I didn't do anything.

With the backpack on my back, I was soon walking next to her again. As if nothing had just happened, she was back to talking about events in her life over the past few years. Listening to her didn't help my predicament, and my erection remained steady for the entire time. I was definitely on the verge of contracting blue-balls.

Once again, without warning, she changed the subject.

"It must be painful getting old," she said.

"What do you mean, darling," I asked.

"Well, it's either that or you've got a lot of self-control," she added. "I mean, look!" She stopped dead in her tracks and faced me. I stopped, too, and turned to face her, wondering what she was doing. Again her eyes were focused on the head of my cock. "Look at yourself! You're hard as a rock, I presume..." she reached out without a hint of hesitation. She wrapped her slender hand around the shaft of my cock and squeezed it hard. I almost exploded. "Yep, it's as hard as a steel shaft." She released my cock and continued to stare at it. Then her hand reached out again and cradled my balls, which were hanging loose and low between my legs. "And look at these suckers! They've just got to hurt. I've never seen a set that was as full as these feel." I felt her slender fingers roll them around and give them a very gentle squeeze. "Hell, they're about to burst!" She dropped them and returned her focus on my cock, shaking her head gently. Then she rolled her eyes and turned to continue down the path. "I just don't understand it."

"What was that all about?" I asked as I caught up to her.

"I just don't understand how you do it. When was the last time you made love to Mom?"

"Huh?" She was constantly knocking me off my guard. "I don't think that's any of your business."

"Oh, come on, Daddy," she said, rolling her eyes. "It's not like we live in a vacuum. I'm your daughter, remember? Mom and I talk, and I know you've been away in a remote location for five years. If my guess is right, you didn't get to make love to Mom when you got home, so it must be at least five years since you did."

"Honey," I almost whined, "this isn't something I feel comfortable talking about."

"Why not? Sex is as natural as eating and sleeping," she said confidently. "You're not uncomfortable about talking about those things. Why would you be uncomfortable about talking about sex, especially with me, your family?"

Okay, I was struggling with an argument. "I guess it's just something I was taught to keep private," was all I could come up with.

"Oh, like being embarrassed to go skinny-dipping with your own daughter? Like feeling a need to wear your underwear to bed? Like hiding your beautiful erection from those that would admire it? You have got some major hangups, Daddy."

Her self-confidence was amazing. She didn't come across at all like she was concerned about what I might think of her boldness and lack of modesty. She was so comfortable with herself that she expected everyone to be as open and free as she was, not at all apprehensive that others might think she was being inappropriate or over-the-top.

"How did you become so comfortable with yourself?" I asked her.

"Why shouldn't I be?" she asked. "No one has ever told me that I needed to be embarrassed or uncomfortable. As a matter of fact, most everyone I know admires me."

Well, I could see why, and I was sure there weren't any males out there that would discourage her, but I would have expected Sally to teach her some morals and maybe a bit of modesty.

"I have a lot of friends, Daddy," she continued. "Sure, there are a lot of guys that think they're going to have sex with me, but I set them straight right off. I'm still a virgin, and I plan on staying that way until I'm ready. I'm not a slut, and I won't sleep around."

Well, at least she had SOME morals. I was beginning to wonder.

"That doesn't mean I don't like to get turned on," she went on. "I love a good orgasm, and I love sharing my orgasms with my friends and people I love. I especially enjoy flirting and teasing. It gets me really worked up so I have these fabulous climaxes."

"Don't you have trouble with guys that want more?" I asked.

"Oh, like I said, I've had a few guys think that when we go out, they were going to get me to put out," she answered. "Most of the time, if I give them a hand-job or something, they calm down. I've really got my technique down so that I can get them off quickly if I want. The more aggressive they are, the quicker I take care of them. Usually that's the end of the evening and we go home, which is my goal if they are real jerks."

"I'm glad to hear you haven't been hurt," I said, wondering why the high school football team hadn't brought her into the locker room and taken turns with her.

"Well, one time I was dating a football player," she said. I wondered if she had read my mind. "He tried to have his way with me. He was bigger and stronger than me, so he might have done it, except I managed to overpower him."

"How did you do that?"

"Well, I pretended that I was awed by his tiny little hard-on. I told him I wanted to see it up close. He got real confident and pushed it in my face, which is what I wanted. He was so small, I was able to take both his cock and balls in my mouth, and I bit down hard. I didn't bite them off, which I considered, but I bit down hard enough that he knew he couldn't remove them without losing them. With him in my mouth, I made it clear to him that I meant business. It's funny how mumbling around a guy's genitals is so clear and understandable to the guy." She grinned broadly. "I never had to repeat myself, even though I knew I wasn't easily understood. I said, 'Repeat after me. I, Danny Gutierez, promise never to force myself on any woman ever again. I understand that I will lose my balls permanently if I do. I will also promise to protect all women from any harrassment by other guys for the rest of my life.' I bit down hard a few times to make sure he knew I wasn't going to let go unless he complied."

I really didn't think that would be enough to stop some guys I knew. Hell, as soon as she release them, they would have ripped her apart, but she wasn't finished.

"When I released him, he was completely soft. Damn! I couldn't believe how small his pecker was, but I grabbed his balls with my hand as I spit them out of my mouth. I squeezed hard and told him that I had a lot of girlfriends. If I ever hear of any of them being molested or hurt in any way by him or any of the football players, I knew where he lived, and I would have his balls by the next morning. I also told him that if he treated the girls with respect and protected them as he had just promised, I would keep his secret. He didn't know what I was talking about, and I pointed out how small he was. Apparently, he'd been doing steroids or something. I told him that I would introduce him to girls that would put out and not blab about what a small dick he had. That seemed to be the icing on the cake that got him to calm down. As a reward for backing down and making the agreement, I gave him a quick blow-job. We've been friends ever since."

"That's pretty impressive," I said with surprise. "I'm surprised more guys didn't try something like that."

"Remember, Daddy, I've got lots of friends," she explained. "My friends help to protect me. Besides Danny, I've got a number of guys that will rip the throats out of any guy that puts a hand on me without my permission."

I guess a girl with a body like hers and an openness and free spirit like she has would have a lot of friends. I began to wonder just how many guys she had been with, even if none had actually penetrated her. Even though she had a wonderful personality, most guys I knew in high school and college would have required regular "payoffs" to be willing to protect a beauty like her.

"Now, back to you," she suddenly said. "Did you meet any women or have any prostitutes over the last five years?"

"No, honey, I didn't," I said. "I've been faithful to Sally the entire time. I love her, and she is the most beautiful woman I have ever known... except for you, of course."

"Oh, Daddy, thank you," she said, slapping me on the arm, "but you don't have to massage my ego. I'm pretty confident with myself, and I know you think I'm pretty, but Mom is definitely beautiful, isn't she?"

"Yes she is, and I'm so glad that you got her genes in that department."

"Me, too, but you keep changing the subject," Jennifer said. "So, I know you weren't completely abstinent. Men can't go a long time without at least a wet dream or something. You must have masturbated once in a while."

God! She was relentless. Once again she was crossing the personal line like it wasn't there.

"Come on, Daddy, you do know how, don't you?" she pressed.

"Of course I do, Jennifer. It's just that it's personal."

"Well, I'm worried about you," she said. "You've been like that for almost two whole days,..." Her eyes dropped down to look at my straining erection, and she cocked her head toward it as if I didn't know. "...and I'll bet it's been a lot longer than that. I'm betting you saved yourself for some time with the plan of jumping Mom when you got home. I don't think you've been soft once, even when you were sleeping. It was hard in the car up here. It was hard at In-n-Out burger. It was hard all through dinner last night. It was hard when we went to bed..."

"Whoa! How do you know all that?" I asked.

"I've seen it!" Jennifer answered as if it should have been obvious. "It's not like you can hide it, and besides, I've been hoping you'd share your pleasure with me. Why do you think I've been teasing you all this time?"

Damn! What a devious little girl she was. Here I thought she was naive and innocent. All this time, she knew exactly what she was doing to me.

Jennifer went on, "I've never known a guy who remained erect all night long until now. It's just not right..."

"Wait a minute," I interrupted. "What makes you think I was hard all night?"

"Hell, I felt it!" she laughed. "When I kissed you good night, it was as hard as it is now, and you were hard every time I woke up during the night. It's not like something that big and hard goes unnoticed, especially when we're pressed up against each other. I thought for sure you would have a wet dream or something, but you were still hard when we woke up this morning. On top of all that, you've been hard the entire time hiking up here. How can you stand it?"

"Stand what? Having a hard-on?"

"No! How can you stand not doing something about it?"

I looked at her in amazement. Was she asking me what I thought she was asking me?

"Here I've had to take care of myself seven times already, and you haven't done it once."

"Seven times?" Did I hear her right?

"Yeah, seven times. I've even done it twice right in front of you, hoping you'd get the hint. I thought for sure you'd join me this morning, but you pretended to sleep right through it. I was so frustrated. Then I did it right in front of you a few minutes ago, and you just watched."

"Okay, that's two. What about the other five times?"

"Well, I got off the first time in the car on the way up here. You may not have noticed that time because I did it kind of secretly. It was the first time I felt your hard-on through your pants. It was just so big and sexy, and I knew it was because you thought I was pretty. When you weren't looking, I pushed my shorts to the side and took care of myself. One of the benefits of being a woman."

Now I understood why her pussy lip was exposed. Of course I hadn't noticed it before lunch, but my guess was it was exposed for quite a while.

"The second time was at the burger place while you were going to the bathroom. I think some of the boys saw me do it because I was a bit noisy, and they came up to me while I was still wiping my cum off the seat. My really good climaxes can be kind of messy sometimes.

"I did it once while you were sleeping last night. That's when I pulled the top of the sleeping bag off of you. I wanted to admire your erection while I did it.

"If you had have come looking for me just a minute sooner out by the little pool, you would have caught me doing it again. The whole time I was doing it, I was hoping you'd walk up and see me. I lay down right in the middle of the path where you would have walked and did it. That was why I went and showered off under the waterfall; to get the dirt off my back."

This was absolutely amazing. To have someone be this open and honest about their self-satisfying exploits alone would shock most people, but to have an eighteen-year-old family member practically bragging about it had me completely off balance. It also turned me on more than I could say.

"Okay, that's six times," I prompted her.

For the first time, she blushed. "Well, I didn't want you to know this, but I got off once in the water when I was hugging you. I felt your wonderful cock between my legs and brushing up against me, and I just couldn't help myself. When I lost control, that's when I kissed you. I hoped it would mask the fact that I was cumming."

Jesus! This little girl of mine was a nymphomaniac. One part of me told me it was wrong, the other part said I shouldn't ruin a perfect thing. A girl with her looks liking sex as much as she did was a dream come true for somebody, maybe a lot of somebodies. What would it hurt? Who would it hurt?

"I've been doing everything I could think of to encourage you," my daughter explained. "I've had guys cum as soon as they see me naked, and by the way your erection strains when you look at me, I know you like what you see. I thought by masturbating in front of you that it would pave the way for you to do it for me, but you've never even touched yourself. So, what's wrong? How come you haven't done it once?"

Once again I was dumbfounded for something to say. "Well, I guess it's something that I usually do in private," I tried to explain.

"Why?"

"Well, I don't know. It's just the way it has always been for me."

"Haven't you ever done it with Mommy?"

"Well, of course, but that's different."

"Why?"

"She's my wife!"

"So, I'm your daughter."

"That's true, but doing that in front of my daughter is not the same as doing it in front of my wife." I really felt like my reasoning wasn't as convincing as hers.

"Of course it's not the same," she said, rolling her eyes. "I would think it would be even more exciting to have me watch. How many guys have a daughter like me who would encourage her daddy to enjoy himself with her?"

Then her demeanor changed, and her face softened. "Are you shy about doing it in front of me?" she asked as she looked into my eyes with a real hound-dog look.

"Well, yeah, I am." Good, this was a good way to end this thing.

At this point, Jennifer wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a big hug. Wiggling her hips, she used her pelvis to push my hard-on out of the way so that she could press her whole body against mine. The feel of her firm, warm skin against mine was extremely erotic, and I instinctively held her close.

"Aw, don't be shy, Daddy," she cooed while pulling just her face back to look at me. "I know you'd like it a lot better with me watching than alone, by yourself. I promise, it's so much better when someone else is there watching, especially when it turns them on as much as it would turn me on."

"I don't know if that's a good idea."

"Why not? I think it sounds like a great idea!"

"Well, maybe someday." I didn't know how else to end this conversation. Discussing masturbation this openly with such a beautiful girl was driving me crazy. I was a bit afraid that she was right in that it turned me on even more because I was talking about it with my daughter.

We continued down the path, and I knew she was thinking about what I had just said. After about five minutes of silence, Jennifer stopped dead in her tracks, again.

"Okay, I can't stand it any longer!" she huffed.

I turned to look at her, wondering what she was thinking of now.

"Do it right now!" she demanded. "Come on, Daddy. I want to watch you do it right now before I lose my mind!"

"What? Here? Now?" I asked looking at her stern little face.

"Yeah! Come on, do it!"

"But..." I didn't know what to say.

"If you don't get started right now, I'm going to do it myself! I know you want to. Look at that thing! It's so hard and swollen, it's got to hurt!" She stood there in front of me, staring at my burning erection, pointing at it as if I didn't know what she was talking about.

I looked at her in shock and disbelief. Hell, I wasn't about to start masturbating right there in front of God and Country, much less my own daughter.

Suddenly, she strutted around me and started yanking the backpack off my back. Setting it down on the side of the path, she came back around and stood directly in front of me and stared at my fiery red cock head.

"Come on, Daddy, what are you waiting for? I want to watch you spew a load right now, before we move another step."

When I didn't move, she quickly reached out and grabbed my cock. Her touch was almost enough to set me off. With a very gentle, light grip, she started stroking me, fast and furious. I couldn't stand it! I had been so close all day; this was more than I could take. With a will of its own, my hand dropped down to grab my cock away from her. She immediately let go and put her hands on her hips, letting my hand replace hers, and stared at my cock. I looked at my gorgeous daughter's naked body standing in front of me and lost all control.

Jennifer saw my pending orgasm and quickly cupped her hands right in front of my penis.

"Okay, Daddy, let her blow! Give me all your sperm, right here in my hands! I want to feel your hot cum, and I bet you've got a lot to give me."

I did. More cum than I've ever shot in one session in my life. My hips jerked forward, and my balls felt like they popped as huge streams of white goo shot out. My little girl didn't miss a drop. She had placed the heel of her hands in front of the tip so it sprayed into them. My hips jerked hard, but she managed to catch it all in her young little hands. She just stood there, cheering me on as my cum spewed forth.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Camping with Daughter Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds