• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Blackmailed Milf Ch. 02

Blackmailed Milf Ch. 02

I slumped down onto the bed in total shock for a few agonizing minutes before I got myself together and ran from the room to my own bedroom. I sat on my bed for a few minutes before jumping in the bath to try to feel clean again, my mind was in such total turmoil I started to shut down. I lay on my bed and fell asleep in minutes.

When I awoke it was 8-30 pm. I went downstairs into the kitchen to find Paul and Ryan already eating and watching the news; they were both going off for a weekend jaunt starting at 6-00am the following day. I explained I was not feeling too good and would probably have a long weekends rest. That got some sympathy, I went back to bed, and they should sort themselves out.

I knew I had to talk to somebody, so early next day I called Lisa, my sister and told her I needed her help. Within two hour, she was sitting next to me waiting to hear my story. I started with the photos, the blackmail, and being fucked by David.

"Was it good?" She asked.

"Truthfully? Yes, it was fantastic! Whoever taught him did a great job." I said.

I then went onto tell her about the previous day, what had happened, and how I did not know how to handle it.

"Tell me who it was then." She demanded.

"This is the really hard part." I said. "It was my son Ryan." I blurted out close to tears.

"And was he good as well?" Lisa demanded to know with a smile on her face.

"I am ashamed to say it was the best, until I saw who it was, that killed it for me."

"Get your cigarettes and let's go sit on your smoking bench; I have a lot to tell you." Lisa said.

We sat on my bench puffing away as Lisa began to tell her tale. She started by telling me her useless husband was interested in having sex about once a month. She needed it far more often and had taken many lovers over the years to satisfy herself, but it had only been the last two years that she had been getting all she needed and more, even having sex with another women.

"Details! I need all the details!" I said laughing, feeling much better already, thinking I was going to hear some tales of good clean sex. She carried on telling me that two years ago she met a very young man who was still fairly innocent, his only previous experience was just some youthful fumbling with his sister and little else. Nevertheless, she has seduced him on his 16 th birthday and after some training had become a real sex stud who would fuck her whenever the urge came upon her, which were pretty frequent.

Moreover, the young man had introduced her to his friend, who was the same age, and just as horny and he had become her second lover. And, she added, that she had met the first young man's sister who was bisexual and had a few more than a few sexual encounters with her as well.

"So how often do you see these young men and the girl for sex nowadays?" I asked.

"Once or twice a week with each young man, but it varies, but only once a month with the girl." Lisa said.

"So you are getting fucked three or four time a week, you lucky cow!" I said laughing. "Why can't I get that?"

"You are still not getting the picture are you? They are right under your nose, the young men are your son Ryan, his friend David and your daughter, Tania is the girl. Ryan and David have been fucking Tania as well for about a year." Lisa said snickering

"Oh my God, my kids are sex maniacs, but then at their age so were we. I slowed down after marriage, where you did not, it seems." I said sarcastically.

Lisa told me more about how she first started with Ryan just after his 16 th birthday when he had been over at her house to clear out their garage for a few dollars. Ryan had gone around the back of the garage to have a piss; Lisa had caught him and suggested she hold it for him, which led to her wanking him, which off course he really enjoyed. The following week she gave him a blowjob behind the garage. One week later his fuck training started. A month or so later David has joined in the action and her greatest pleasure now was both of them fucking and sucking her to exhaustion at the same time.

"Where does Tania come into all this?" I asked.

"Let me get a bottle of wine before you start. I need a drink!" I said, and went back into the house and brought back two bottles.

When I got back and sunk the first glass of wine down, Lisa continued telling me how Tania had visited her one afternoon for a chat. How she had told Lisa she was bisexual, but she was having sex with Ryan and David and had been for some time, as with them she saw it as just plain lust without all the emotional attachments. How she knew I was availing myself of their services as well and seemed to think it was a good idea to keep it in a tight knit group. Lisa said she told Tania that she had no interest in sex with a woman even when Tania told her she could make her cum very easily. Some six week later on another visit, Tania talked Lisa into taking the cunnilingus test, with the aid of a bottle of wine. Lisa said it was successful and now Tania treated her Aunty at every visit.

"That bottle did not last long." I said and opened the next one.

"I am going to call David and see if he is available. This talk and drink is getting me needy." Lisa said.

We started on the second bottle, I think with the added sunshine we were both getting very relaxed indeed. An hour later David strolled down the garden with his beaming smile, wearing T-shirt, shorts, and a huge grin. We were sitting on my bench and David sat on the grass in front of us. Lisa told him he was not there to play but to sort out my problem.

"This problem you mean." He said and passed me an envelope.

I opened the envelope knowing it was going to shock me, and it did. It was a photograph taken from the side, of myself laying face down with my ass in the air, and Ryan holding my hips with his cock up inside me, even worse was Ryan was facing the camera with a huge smile on his face. Lisa looked at it and made a comment of how sexy it was and how good I looked.

"Yes that problem." I said.

"Incest is just so wrong from my point of view. I don't think it should ever happen again." I said.

"You are thinking of it as personal, for us it is not, it is just great sex. Ryan and I share everything." He replied.

Lisa laughed at that comment and nodded in agreement. I told David I now knew all the going's on that were happening and had no problem with any of it. I just have a mental block about being fucked by my own son. He looked me straight in the eye, with his hand creeping under my skirt and suggested that if I were not willing to share with them both, then I would get neither.

"That's blackmail again!" I retorted back.

"Yes! You are right, it is. He withdrew his hand from under my skirt and placed it on Lisa's knee.

"So I have to whatever you two want, or I get none at all. Is that the only option?" I said glaring at him.

"Basically yes, or you could just stick to once a month with your husband? " He said, smugly smiling at me.

I leaned back on the bench trying to think all this through. I watched as his arm was now fully up Lisa's skirt and about to pleasure her, while I sat there aching for attention. I knew I was feeling incredibly horny and slightly drunk; this was not the time for decisions. I look over to Lisa, who by this time was slumped back in the bench her legs wide and in a state of oblivion to what was around her. I stood up, headed back indoors, lay down on the sofa, and fell asleep.

I woke up a few hours later to find Lisa sitting in the chair opposite, looking very pleased. She went to the kitchen and got me some fresh coffee, which I quickly devoured bringing me back to my normal clear-headed self.

"You got fucked then?" I asked.

"Of course, that's what he is to be used for." She said. "Here is an idea for you, what if you wear the blindfold whenever they want it, so you do not see who it is! Think about that, but until you decide nothing else will be said by anyone, everything will be as normal." She said.

True to her word, after Ryan came back, I saw David some days, and both of them together other days and nothing was ever said, even Lisa never mentioned it again, this continued for two weeks. My urges were of course as strong as ever, I did get Paul to fuck me once in that time, but no forty five year old can match the pure vigor of an eighteen year old.

It was at the end of the third week than Tania drove down for a surprise visit, it was obvious that the situation had been discussed with her, probably by Lisa, and she wanted to give me her input. Tania explained from her point of view, that sex with David and Ryan was just physical lust, it suited her that there was no particular emotions involved, they were not jealous of any other lovers she had, and at the current time it suited her very well.

"Mom! They are just two horny boys; they would fuck a jar of jam if it felt good. Once they find regular girlfriends it will end for us." She said.

That made me laugh, and it was probably true. Tania went on to ask if I missed the sex with David, and of course, I had to admit I did, and told her it reminded me of my own teenage sex life, which had been more than adequate.

"We must have inherited our insatiable lust from you." She said laughing.

"I have to head back now, but if you get the opportunity, go for another try, you may get addicted." She said smiling.

I waved goodbye to Tania as she drove off and went back to the sofa to lay back and think about her suggestions. My mind wandered back to the sex memories with the boys and my hand wandered down to give me the relief I needed. Perhaps the whole idea was not as repugnant as I had first thought, but was that my brain or my pent up lust talking? I knew that my resolve would probably weaken at some point, probably when the sexual frustration became hard to bear.

Two weeks later, Paul was away again at the weekend and both boys were in the garage working on their old car most of the day. At 6.00pm, they both came into the house looking for some dinner, they were both covered in dust and oil. I sent Ryan to use the shower in my bedroom and David to use the guest bathroom. After about ten minutes of my imagination thinking about David standing naked in the shower I grabbed some fresh towels and took them to the guest bathroom, I walked straight in to find David freshly showered and standing there with a towel around his waist. As soon as I entered, he had that big grin on his face. He knew!

"Do you want to suck this?" He said, as he removed the towel from his waist and started to wank himself.

"You know I do." I replied, staring at his nakedness.

"You accept that we both can have you anytime we want." David said, wanting to hear my submission.

My heart was pounding as I approached him saying "Yes! Yes! Anything you both want."

I knelt down and took him into my mouth, he tasted so fresh and clean, I worked fast with both hand and my mouth, desperate to feel and taste him cum flowing down my throat. As usual, his first orgasm came quickly and flooded my mouth with his hot cum as I took gulp after gulp to swallow it all down. I let him escape from my mouth, and my tongue tantalized the end of his cock to get any remaining dribbles.

"Let's join Ryan." He said as he lifted me from the kneeling position, took me by the hand, and led me to my bedroom.

Ryan had finished showering and he was standing with a towel around him as we entered, a big smile came over his face, he knew they had won. I stood there fully clothed just looking at the floor not knowing what was going to happen next. David picked up a scarf from the table and blindfolded me, probably thinking this would make it easier for me. They removed all my clothes then kissing and licking me all over, hands were everywhere and I could feel my sexual appetite rising.

Suddenly, I was lifted off the ground and laid down in the centre of the bed, my arms stretched above my head, allowing me to clutch the pillow my head was resting on. Another pillow was placed under my ass, raising my pussy in the air, ready for the multiple entries I was hopefully going to receive. I could hear the boys move either side of the bed and they both started sucking a nipple at the same time with their hands wandering up and down my body. This alone had started me moaning which increased as one of them raised my knees and released the nipple from his mouth and went to lie in between my legs and started to lick up and down my inner thighs. Slowly progressing upward to tantalize my engorged labia lips and then to my clit that was screaming for attention. My juices were pouring from me as his tongue met my clit, my hips bucked as an orgasm shot through me like an electric shock.

"Enough! Fuck me, fuck me now!" I screamed out.

I felt the one licking me sit back up, and within a few seconds, his cock was teasing my entrance by allowing just an inch to enter and then pulling back, I thrust my hips up to him and manage to get a few more inches inside me. I started to whimper begging for it all and my wish was granted as his whole length sunk inside me, the wondrous full feeling had arrived.

Meanwhile, the other boy had got astride my chest, but putting very little weight on me, had his cock waving in my face. My hand came down from clutching the pillow and I took it in hand and slowly introduced it into my mouth. I heard more than a few sighs, as I did my thing on him with my hands and mouth. I had also worked out who was doing what to me, but I just did not care, this was too good an experience to miss. I tried to match the pace of the cock going in and out of me with the action of my mouth. Getting them to cum at the same time became the challenge.

Eventually, I felt the urgency of the cock between my legs begin to get ready to wash the walls of my womb with his hot cum, and the one in my mouth was getting closer. I felt the first spurt of cum inside me and feverishly worked on the one in my mouth and 'Bingo!' I was swallowing cum as fast as I could. I lost count of my orgasms in this experience; my whole body was exhausted but so sexually sated. I felt a glow of pure satisfaction and the boys rested on either side of me, drained of cum, and energy. We lay there for a few minutes before they got up of the bed, helping me up and guided me to the bathroom and into the shower. They took off my blindfold, both boys washed me down, dried me, took me back to the bed, covered me in a sheet and I fell asleep reliving the whole experience in my dreams.

I woke about an hour later, I glanced at the clock it was 8.00pm. I got dressed and went down to the kitchen. Paul was already home and sitting at the table with the boys.

"Are you feeling better Mom?" Ryan said. "I was just telling Dad you had a headache and went for a lay down." He said smiling.

"I am feeling much better now." I said. "I was feeling very stressed earlier, but I feel much better now." I said with a smile on my face as I prepared dinner for them.

SIX MONTHS LATER.

The boys had been wonderful all the time, whenever anybody was in the house they treated me exactly as any teenagers would with their mother, but when I was alone with either or both of them it was always action. I have kept up my tradition of being a 'cock sucking dumpster slut' as often as I could. David calls around every Wednesday for lunch with extras; he has fucked me over the table, the washing machine and even over the sink, and in probably every room in the house. Ryan likes me to suck him off before he gets out of bed in the morning or while he is taking his morning shower, my gardening bench is his favorite place to fuck me. Of course, we still have a three in a bed romp when we can.

Paul, my husband, is quite happy with his once a month sex, and of course he has no idea of my extra activities. Lisa still entertains the boys weekly for her slice of the action and Tania get hers, whenever she comes home. There is talk of all five of us together going away for a weekend trip, let us hope the boys have enough energy for that.

I have also noticed a few of the boys other friends are watching me, This cum guzzling dumpster slut, may be getting more deposits very soon.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Blackmailed Milf Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 924 milliseconds