• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Doctor is In Ch. 06

The Doctor is In Ch. 06

123

I sat at my kitchen table for about another fifteen minutes reflecting back on everything that had happened. I looked at the clock and knew my friend Sara was probably already on her way over here to spank my brother, Ted, for me. My best guess was that she'd be here in about thirty minutes.

I told Sara on the phone to let herself in and wait in the kitchen. I knew I'd probably be with Ted, either drying him off after his shower or helping him look through my lingerie drawer to select which panties he wanted to wear after his shower. Then, before I brought him out to have his spanking, I'd need to have a talk with Ted to prepare him for the fact that Sara was going to be waiting in the kitchen, and she'd be the one to spank him.

I didn't look forward to that conversation. There was a chance he'd just tell me to go to hell and walk out. But, I was going to tell him about Sara in such a way that I thought he might go through with it. And if he did, I'd reward him in a way that he'd never, ever forget.

But, make no mistake about it, Ted's ability to accept his punishment was a key factor in everything I had planned for him, and I was going to make that fact crystal clear to him. All he had to do is live through the next hour, at the most, and I'd reward him in such a wonderful way, he'd completely forget about Sara, and even the spanking. If it all turned out like I hoped it would, Ted and I would start immediately on our way to resolving his erection difficulties. Then, next Friday, hopefully we'd be ready for Shannon's fantasy doctor exam, where he'd be on his own.

I really didn't have that much time before Shannon's fantasy exam -- just a handful of days. I needed to get him over the hump with his erection problems, and help him gain some confidence. I had a plan to do that, and with any luck, it would work. I'd have to monitor him and regulate his sexual excitement, and part of that was going to be cutting back his masturbation, and I had a plan specifically for that, too. All in all, given the short amount of time to get him ready to perform at Shannon's doctor visit, I felt I had the best plan possible. It all hinged on him doing the right thing tonight, taking his punishment fully, and taking it like the man I hoped my brother was becoming.

Just as I was sitting there, finally convincing myself that my plan was on track and I had a reasonable chance of pulling all this off, I was startled out of my wits when the phone rang. I about peed my pants as it broke the silence, jolting me back to the here and now.

"Hello?" I said.

"Sally, its Sara." She said, then quickly asked, "Hey, do you have a couple of large beach towels there?"

"Uh, yeah," I answered, "but, why?"

"I need them for the spanking." Sara replied quickly. "Can you set them out for me so we don't have to stop for them once you bring him in to me?"

"Okay." I said. "I'll do that now. But, hey....." I began to ask, "I'm just wondering.... how long is this going to take?"

"That depends on him." Sara said. "And you, I guess. I can have him in tears in three or four minutes, Sally. But, I'd say from the time I start to the time I leave, probably not more than twenty minutes. Is that too long?"

"No, no." I said, relieved it would be over so fast for Ted. "I was just wondering."

We didn't speak long, and after hanging up, I went to get two large beach towels from my hall closet and laid them on the kitchen table along with a note telling Sara to make herself at home when she arrived. Then, just as if Ted knew it was time, I heard my brother call me from the shower.

"Sally!" He yelled. "I'm ready to get out."

I cleared my head and took a deep breath knowing he'd be experiencing his first spanking since he was a kid in half an hour. As I made my way to the bathroom where Ted was waiting for me, I wondered how he'd react when I told him he was going to be spanked by a woman he didn't know, and dressed only in the panties he selected from my drawer. This was going to be interesting, to say the least.

When I got to the bathroom, my brother, Ted, was humming to himself as he stood under the hot water.

"You sound like you're in a good mood!" I said, as I pulled open the door and peek in at him. He shook he water from his face and looked back at me.

"I am in a good mood." Ted replied. "I haven't felt this good in a long time, Sally."

"How come?" I asked.

"I'm not really sure." Ted said with a smile on his face. "Most likely because you're not mad at me for all the things I did and because I don't have to hide the panty thing anymore. You probably don't understand."

"Oh, I think I do." I answered. "And, Ted," I added, "I've detected a changed in you since the truth came out, and I like it. I've got a feeling everything is going to turn around for you now."

I reached for a towel, took a step back and held it open, inviting him to step out of the shower. When he turned the water off and stepped out, I wrapped the towel around him from the front and held it to his body by wrapping my arms around him. There was something about that simple act that made me wish we hadn't been so combative the last several years, and as I held the towel around him and our faces were so close, I saw him looking at me in a way that made me feel good..... and warm.

I was a little embarrassed at the way I felt, but, it wasn't uncomfortable at all. And as I unwrapped the towel and bent down to dry off his feet and legs, his flaccid cock bobbed loosely between his legs.

While I dried him, I watched it dangling there. Even soft, his cock was beautiful and for an instant, I wondered if Sara would want to suck it when she saw it. "Hmm," I said to myself, "I'd love to see that." But, immediately, I pushed that thought out of my mind. Not because I was jealous, or because I didn't want her to.... it was because I wanted his cum in my mouth. End of story.

As I moved the towel up his legs, drying him, my face got so close to it, I could barely resist leaning in to kiss it. And, when I started to dry him off above his knees, he widened his stance, which brought his cock to a point where it was almost touching my nose, and that's all it took.

All I had to do is open my mouth and the head of his soft penis was magically between my lips, and it only took a quick suck to draw his cock deeper into my mouth. Since he wasn't hard, I was able to capture his whole cock easily, and as I buried my nose in my brother's still damp pubic hair, the excitement that filled me was indescribable. Then suddenly, I felt him starting to grow hard in my mouth. I can't relate the feeling I got knowing his beautiful penis was getting hard in my mouth, and I knew I needed to enjoy it while I could because it would soon be so big, I wouldn't be able to contain it.

I looked up at Ted and he was looking down at me, watching me suck him. I couldn't remember at that exact time how many times I'd had his cock in my mouth in the last two hours, and for an instant, I felt ashamed of myself for the wanton way I was using him to feed my own desires.

Now, don't get confused here. I'm not in love with my brother, and I don't want to have his children or figure out some way to marry him and live happily ever after -- it's not like that. It's his cock.

I just wanted his cock. And it didn't matter to me that I'd crossed the line many times tonight on the way to getting what I wanted. So, during those few seconds when I struggled with the reality that I was once again performing oral sex on my big brother, I accepted the fact that I wasn't going to be satisfied with just seeing his cock, or touching it, or sucking it. I knew I was going to have to feel it inside me -- I knew I was going to have to fuck him.

Honestly, I didn't care if he fucked me back, or not. I just wanted to feel him in me.... feel that strong tool entering between my lips and sliding deeply into my vagina. The way I pictured it in my mind, I'd be on top of him and I'd just ride him until I passed out from exhaustion or until he got too soft to stay inside me. Either way, I knew myself well enough to know it was going to happen, and at the rate my desire was growing, it would probably happen soon.

I know darn good and well a sister shouldn't touch, suck or fuck her brother's cock. But, I'm a realist and I know I can't just stop now after already touching and sucking. It's going to happen -- I'm going to fuck him. I'd gladly let him take the choice away from me -- he could bend me over the bed, rip my shorts off, pull my panties down and I'd gladly spread my legs and open myself up for him. If he makes the move, then I won't have to. But, I'm going to feel his cock in me. Thank goodness for birth control pills.

"You look beautiful, Sally." He said as he gently put his hands on the back of my head and stroked his fingers through my hair as I sucked his tool. I waited with breathless anticipation for him to press on the back of my head, forcing me down on his member, but, he didn't. I was wishing he would, though, as I would have loved to feel his strong hands making me take him deep in my mouth. Maybe that would help reduce some of the guilt I should have felt, but didn't.

When his cock finally grew to full strength and I found myself holding it at the base with one hand while I bobbed up and down on him, I forced myself to stop. I didn't want to stop, but I knew every minute I stayed on my knees in front of him, worshipping his cock, was one more minute closer to the time Sara would arrive to punish him. I had to stop so I could spend a few minutes with my brother preparing him for what was going to happen.

Standing up, I held his cock in my hand and looked up at him. "Teddy," I said softly, "I don't want you to get the wrong idea about us, okay?"

"I didn't plan any of this. You know that." I explained. "When you came over, all I wanted to do was talk to you about Shannon's fantasy. Then, you got me all upset and the next thing I know you were standing in front of me wearing my own panties."

"Teddy," I went on, "the sight of you in those panties did something to me and before I knew it, I was looking at you sexually. Then, I saw your penis, and touched it and before I knew what was happening, I wanted it. Now, I still want to help you with your erection problem, and I'm going to do that, but, I need you to tell me you're okay with what I'm doing..... I mean, the way I've been touching you and, uh.... sucking you and whatever else might happen."

My brother looked away for a second and then looked back at me, saying, "You remember when I told you I'd been peeking at you for fifteen years?" He asked.

"Uh huh." I answered.

"During those fifteen years, I used you as my sexual fantasy girl. Your body turned me on every time I saw it..... and the smell inside your panties turned me on. I used you for fifteen years, Sally, jacking off two or three times a day -- using you. I used you to ignite every sexual thought and every orgasm I ever had. But, I always felt guilty about it. That is," he paused, as he looked down at me, "until tonight."

"I treated you so cheaply for years and once everything came out tonight, and I saw you weren't mad at me, I felt so relieved." Ted said. "And the way I see it, if I can use you as my sexual fantasy girl for fifteen years and you can still find it in your heart to forgive me, then I can allow you what ever you need right now. So, feel free. I owe you this. Plus, if you haven't figured it out yet, what you've been doing tonight has done wonders for my ego. I've never had this many hard-ons in one day and as long as we both know we're providing something the other one needs, I'll be okay with it."

Once again, Ted said exactly what I needed, and wanted to hear.

"We're clear then, right?" I asked. "This is just me helping you out with what you need, and in return you're helping me out with what I need, right?"

"Exactly." My brother said, as he smiled at me. "Whatever happens, what ever we do, it's just between us. No apologies and no permission required."

I smiled back at Ted, and I took his words as his official stamp of approval to go ahead with my plans, plus anything I wanted to do with his cock. And with that quick conversation, all the guilt that was building inside me seemed to vanish and I felt free and clear to enjoy myself completely and in every way with my brother's cock.

Smiling at him throughout the task, I dried Ted off well; even drying his hair with my hair dryer. After a few minutes, I reached down to wrap my fingers around his still hard cock and playfully pulled him into my bedroom. As I did, my heart began to thump and when I looked at the clock by my bed, I realized Sara would be there in five to ten minutes, at the most. Then, turning to my brother, I giggled and reached over to open my lingerie drawer.

"Here you go, just as I promised." I said to Ted. "All my panties are in this drawer. From now on, you can wear anything in here your heart desires."

Ted got a big smile on his face and took a step toward the drawer and looked down inside it. As he feasted his eyes on all my panties, I moved up next to him and again reached out to hold his cock in my hand. "I'll start saving all my worn panties for you, too, Teddy, and you can have any of them when ever you want. You won't have to sneak around any more. I'll make it easy for you, I'll keep them all in one place. You won't have to ask, you can just take them."

Ted's eyes were almost glazed over as he listened to me and peered inside my panty drawer. "I'm guessing you like the silky kind the most." I said, pointing to where they were folded. I took a few seconds to show him how I separated them out and he actually seemed happy and interested in my explanation. Hesitantly, he reached in and looked through the stacks of folded panties. It was fun watching him -- he looked like a little kid at a toy store looking at a shelf of new toys on display just for him.

Based on what he said earlier, I expected him to look for the little blue ones with the heart on the front, and I think that's what he intended, too. But, as he was looking through all the different styles and colors of panties, he seemed to keep touching a pair of new boy shorts I bought just last week. They were a blend of nylon and spandex, and I bought them specifically because they were stretchy and soft, and because they had a tiny ruffle around the leg holes that I thought was cute. I actually bought three pairs, that day: pink, red and white. I couldn't help but smile as I watched him touch and feel the fabric between his fingers.

"Hmm," I said, softly as I leaned into him, "personally, I'd say the white ones." He looked down at me and I smiled up at him. "Unless you'd rather try the pink or red ones." I said, giggling. "It doesn't matter to me. Pick whatever you want."

He took my suggestion, and as he lifted the white boy shorts out of the drawer and then closed it up, I took them and knelt down in front of him and held them open. "Come on," I urged him, "don't get embarrassed on me now..... at least let me put them on you."

Ted started to blush and then picked up one foot and stepped into the panties. As soon as the other foot went in, I slowly pulled them up his legs and onto his hips and stepped back to see how they looked.

The stretchy spandex material hugged him perfectly and believe it or not, the boy shorts almost covered his erection. Smiling, I reached over to slip my hand down inside them and then gently moved his cock to the side and readjusted the waistband of the panties. He had a huge bulge poking out, but, all of his cock was held inside the material.

"How's that?" I asked.

Again, Ted blushed, and as I patted the bulge in the front of my brother's panties, we smiled at each other.

"Let's talk for a minute." I said, taking my brother's hand and pulling him to the bed. Then, sitting down next to him, I turned and looked at him for a few seconds. "You know what's going to happen next, right?"

"The spanking?" He asked, cautiously.

I nodded my head up and down and watched him for his reaction. After a few seconds, I said, "Teddy, you said you wouldn't question what I asked of you or my methods, remember?"

"I know." He answered.

"So," I added, "if I'm only going to punish you once for fifteen years of bad behavior, that punishment has to be more than just a light spanking. It needs to be more severe than that. Does that make sense to you?"

I reached out to put my hand on top of his and said, "Teddy, what you did was hurtful to me in the most private way a female can be hurt. I'm willing to completely forgive you and never speak of it again if you take your spanking without complaining. That means you have to do exactly what you're told and take it like a man all the way until it's over. Will you do that for me?"

I could see the beginnings of fear in Ted's eyes. I knew very well how hard my Dad could spank, and I think my brother was finally realizing he was in for it. I used the word 'Severe', and when I did, I felt his hand flinch. Years ago, I'd heard him scream and cry when Dad spanked him, and I'm sure he was reliving those days in his head as I spoke.

"Listen to me." I said, shaking his hand and then squeezing it until he looked at me. "All you have to do is get through it. It's not going to be easy, I'll be honest with you about that. It's probably going to hurt like hell, and I mean that, Teddy. Please don't think this is going to be a walk in the park, because I promise you it won't be. But, it has to be this way if you want me to totally forgive you."

"If you do the right thing..... if you do what you're told and stick it out until the very end," I continued, "I'll reward you when it's over, just like I said I would. And from now on, we'll be able to help each other like we talked about before, you know.... sexually, and you'll even be able to see me naked without sneaking around. This is the first step in your training, Teddy. We have to get the hurt and mistrust out of the way before we can do anything else. So, right now, I need to hear you tell me you understood everything I said and you're willing to take the punishment. You have to say it to me..... because if you back out once the spanking starts, I'll never be able to trust you again -- not as long as I live."

Then, I simply looked up at him and waited for his answer.

"You.... uh.....," he stuttered as he began to answer, "You're trying to warn me this is going to be one hell of a spanking, aren't you?"

"Yes, Teddy." I replied, "That's exactly what I'm doing. I don't want you to think I lied to you or led you on about anything. But, look, it will be over quickly. I promise you're not going to be beaten or bruised, or anything like that. It's gonna hurt, though, and that's the honest truth. I've got some lotion to put on your butt when it's over, and that will make you feel much better very quickly. Plus, I'm going to forgive you and reward you when we're done. That is...... if you take it like a man."

I could see the look of futility overtake him, and at that very instant I knew he was going to go through with it. "Okay," Ted said, "I've got it coming, I know it, and I appreciate you being honest with me and warning me. I'll take it like a man, Sally. I promise. No complaining and no back talk."

I smiled at Ted and leaned over to hug him. "Thank you." I whispered in his ear. "This means a lot to me."

"Now," I said, as I pulled back out of the hug, "there's just one more thing I need to tell you, and, I hope this isn't going to change your mind about anything."

The look that filled my brother's face was one of apprehension and anxiety. "One more thing you need to tell me?" He said, cautiously.

"Look," I said, glancing up into his eyes, "I just couldn't be the one to spank you, Teddy. I can't bring myself to do it, so..... uh..... I asked my friend, Sara, if she could do it and she said she would."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Doctor is In Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds