• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Self Bondage Ch. 01

Self Bondage Ch. 01

Jessica was a young housewife of just over six years. She didn't really know what was wrong, but there was something missing. The spark in the bedroom was gone and had become routine. Lately, she would have been happy with routine. It was going on a month since any sort of intimacy. She had always had a strong libido, but now nearing her thirtieth birthday, she was at her sexual peak and needed to do something about it. She had the seven year itch.

Since her marriage, Jessica lost track of all her old girlfriends. She really had no one to confide in and found herself exploring adult websites to meet new friends, educate herself, and to read erotica. There was just so much out there that intrigued her and led her to explore more. Jessica's entire sex life had consisted of only two men and both were poor lovers and strictly vanilla. She loved her husband, Dan, but she also had needs.

Jessica had reached the point in life where she needed more. She masturbated almost daily with the small toy that she had purchased only last month. The erotica that she had been reading was mostly of BDSM. Just the thought of being tied and taken would make her instantly wet. Jessica's submissive side was calling out and she was just tired of always the one to have to take control in the bedroom.

One day after reading an erotic story, Jessica's pussy was just soaked and just had to read the author's profile. He had touched her mind with his words and had to know the man behind the stories. This wasn't the first story that she had read of his. There was just something about how he could get into her mind and tease her with just his words. He was a full blooded Bohemian, twenty three years her senior. He was a rough looking, long haired Harley guy with an average build. What intrigued her the most is that he was only twenty-seven miles away. She just had to say hello.

It was two days later when Rick, a.k.a. rockbohunk, returned Jessica's e-mail. She noticed immediately that he was not anything like the others that she exchanged mail with. Although he was confident and knew what he wanted, he was patient and caring.

Jessica and Rick would eventually exchange e-mail nearly everyday except on the weekends when her husband was home. She could hardly wait until Monday to check her mail because she knew that there would be at least one e-mail waiting from Rick. He had sent her a fetish checklist of her likes, dislikes and experience in each category. There were so many items on the list, and half of them she had no idea what they even were. Some of the items on the list included anal, oral, giving and receiving, and phone sex. Those were somewhat simple to answer, but she did have to do some research for spreader bars, sexual deprivation, and suspension among others. Jessica cut and pasted the list after answering most of the criteria. She had very little experience, but was open to new ideas. Some of the items that really fascinated her were bondage, blindfolds and fantasy rape.

Rick had included photographs of himself standing next to his Harley, naked in his e-mails, but Jessica was reluctant to share any bare skin for Rick. He would tease her daily of how his fingertips would barely touch her soft inner thigh, working their way up the inside of her helpless body as he explored her. This would instantly make her wet and would fantasize about Rick and the power he seemed to have over her.

May finally arrived bringing the warmth of summer with it. Rick was finally able to get the Harley out of the garage and would ride on the weekends and after work. He kidded with her of how good she would look on the back of his bike in a short skirt and no panties. How good the vibrations of the bike would radiate through her wet lips.

Jessica had always been faithful to her husband, but the way Rick connected with her, the chemistry, all she could do is fantasize about him. Whether it be in the shower, or in the middle of the day, Jessica would grab her toy and fantasize about being tied and helpless as Rick explored her body.

It was May 17th when Rick and Jessica finally met. She met him at an old hang out of hers that she felt safe, the Pile Inn Bar. Although Rick had touched her mind and heart with his words, he still could be some kind of a crazy person.

Upon meeting, the chemistry was there and they were instantly connected. It was like they knew each other for years. They talked about just about everything, and laughed. Jessica couldn't remember the last time she laughed so hard.

Rick invited Jessica to go for a short ride before she had to get back home. She immediately jumped at the chance. The last time that she was on a bike was just out of high school, and that was a crotch rocket. Rick's bike was quite different. His Harley had been chopped and stretched, and sat really low to the ground with lots of chrome.

Rick climbed on and started the bike. The straight drag pipes blew fire as he revved the engine and the sounds echoed between the buildings. Jessica lifted her leg over the wide tire and sat on the narrow seat behind Rick. She put her sunglasses on as Rick pulled out the driveway.

The feeling of freedom and exhilaration raced through her mind as the wind blew through her hair. Jessica could feel herself getting wet as the vibrations tingled through her tight jeans and thong. She clamped her legs tight to Rick's and wrapped her arms around him as they cruised the countryside. Although she just met him, somehow, she felt safe.

They returned back to the bar where they had met and got ready to go their separate ways. Jessica had to head back home and make supper for her hubby before it got too late. As Jessica reached for her door handle, Rick turned her and pressed her firmly against the car. She could feel the pressure between her legs as Rick touched the side of her face. Her knees got weak as he grabbed her hair and pulled firmly backwards. "Oh, mmm....Rick, Rick, I got to go,"

Rick gently kissed her, "I'll call you tomorrow."

As Jessica drove home, all she could think about is Rick and how she wanted him. If only Dan would be more like him.

When Jessica talked to Rick the next day, they talked about how much fun they had and when they could get back together. She also was a little scared and didn't trust herself with Rick.

"Rick, how do I get my husband to notice me more and get him to explore some of my fantasies?"

"Hmmm...Let me think. First, we'll work on you. You are going to do whatever I say, and I can almost guarantee you in just a few days, the most intense orgasm that you have ever had."

"What? Yeah, right. I'm not even sure what an orgasm is"

Rick just laughed, "Really, just listen. Absolutely no masturbating for the next week, starting today, no sex, and no playing in the shower!"

"Oh my God, you can't be serious?"

"Do you want this, or what?"

Jessica thought for a second. "Yes." She couldn't believe that she agreed to this, but Rick had a way about him that was just hard to say no. "What else am I going to have to do?"

"I'll tell you one day at a time. Just simple tasks, nothing bad. You have to be honest with me and follow my instructions. I will know if you lie to me. I would really hate to have to come down there and punish you," Rick joked with an evil laugh.

"Oh, please," Jessica said laughing.

"I'll send you an email tomorrow with your first task."

After Jessica hung up the phone, her mind went wild with what tasks that Rick would assign for her to do. Just the thought of not being able to masturbate just seemed to make her horny.

The next day, she checked her e-mail as soon as her husband left for work, and there it was, her first task. It was titled, "Day One," and the contents of the mail read; "I want you to take a long hot bubble bath today. Light a couple of candles and shave your pussy completely smooth, not just a trim. Make sure that you use a three or four blade razor to prevent any razor burn. Remember, no masturbating!" Enclosed were two attachments, the first was a picture of a woman spread wide with shaving cream around her pussy, and the second was an animation of a woman shaved smooth fingering herself.

Jessica read the e-mail several times. Very seldom did she ever take a bath, it was always in and out of the shower. She had let herself go in the hair department and became kind of bushy. Jessica had never shaved completely, but had kept herself trimmed earlier in her marriage.

After doing the dishes and vacuuming, she looked through the medicine cabinet for her husband's razor. He had a three blade Gillette with a swivel head. He also had a beard trimmer that would work just fine to get rid of some of the longer hair. She turned on the water and began to get undressed. She watched herself in the door mirror as she lit the candles next to the tub. Jessica was excited as she sat on the toilet to cut down her bush with the trimmer. It was like she was doing something naughty and couldn't wait to shave herself.

She lowered herself in the hot water and covered herself with the bubbles that she had made. The scent of the vanilla candles filled the air as she touched her little pussy. It felt so good in the hot water and thought about her little waterproof toy. She also thought about what Rick had told her, no masturbating.

Jessica felt guilty and stopped playing with her labia. She drained some of the water so that she could get down to the task at hand. She normally would just shave her legs with soap, but today Jessica grabbed her husbands Edge shaving gel. One leg at a time she rubbed on the gel until it foamed and shaved all the way up to her pussy. She then rubbed the gel all around her pussy. The shaving cream became very warm, like a menthol and almost burned. Carefully, she shaved down around her clit trying not to make very many strokes. She really couldn't see what she was doing and had to go mostly by feel. She rinsed the rest of the cream off and immediately and had to dry herself of the burning she felt between her legs from the shaving cream. Never again would she use that stuff, she thought.

As she finished drying herself, she glanced in the mirror of what she had done. Jessica touched her tender skin around her pussy. She loved it and felt extremely sexy and more aware of being naked. Draining the tub, Jessica put everything back where she had found it. She waited to get dressed and cleaned the tub and wrote Rick back. She just loved the feeling of how sensitive she felt down there.

The rest of the day was pretty much normal. Hubby Dan came home at the usual time, supper, TV, then right to bed. Just like clock work. Jessica was so horny, she wanted to initiate sex, but she wasn't sure how to explain her baldness.

The next day, Jessica checked her mail. "Day Two," and the contents read; "I want you to take some erotic pictures of yourself. I know that you said you have a digital camera. I have enclosed a number of sample poses for you to duplicate. No full frontal or face pics are required. It is what you don't see that's erotic and makes you want more. You can pick the background settings, but I would like at least one outdoors, completely naked. Pose as if I were watching you, and taking the pictures. Can you turn me on? Please send the ones that you are comfortable with to me for acceptance. They will not go any further than me!"

Jessica had never taken any erotic pictures before. She studied the photos that Rick had included. The women in the pics looked sexy and didn't show anything, not even a nipple. Sill, that was them.

She walked around the house looking for a suitable background. Jessica knew that the camera had a self timer, but had never used it. She played with the menu for awhile until she figured out how it worked. Now, how to set it up without a tri-pod and get herself in the frame.

The more Jessica thought about posing naked, the more turned on she got. She was still aware of her shaved pussy and how sensitive she was down there.

After her shower , her hair still wet, Jessica took a couple of pictures with the timer of the bedroom and living room just to see how they would turn out and what would fill the frame. She then tried quickly to set the timer and climb in front of the camera to pose. Jessica posed with her back to the camera, a side shot covering her breasts and a few laying in the bed.

Jessica reviewed the pictures and downloaded them to the computer. She sat on the cold chair still naked and began to crop the ones that she liked. This excited her and only made her want to take more pictures. It was a strange feeling to her and she really didn't know why it excited her. Jessica found herself taking more risqué pictures of herself touching her clit and parting her labia. She was getting extremely wet and began to masturbate as she posed. After each pic, she would set the camera up, then quickly pose as if Rick was there. She couldn't stand it any longer and had to get her toy. She took several pictures in different positions with her cute little toy parting her lips. Before Jessica knew it, the day just flew by and she spent the last half hour masturbating. She still had to make supper for her husband and look like that she had attempted to clean the house. There wouldn't be time to edit the last batch of pictures.

Soon after Jessica washed her toy and got dressed, she e-mailed Rick and sent one of her earlier pics. It was a picture of her on the bed laying on her stomach showing her bare bottom.

Jessica went to bed that night reflecting back on her day. She couldn't wait to hear back from Rick and what he thought of the picture that she had sent. A simple smile came across her face as she drifted off to sleep of how much fun it would have been posing for Rick.

The next day, Jessica received her mail from Rick, "Day three." Contents; I loved the pic that you sent. It looks as though you were enjoying yourself, right? Where is my outside pic? Call me."

After taking her shower and getting dressed, Jessica called Rick. After a couple minutes of small talk, Rick asked, "So, where is my outside picture?"

"I didn't have time," She exclaimed.

"How many pictures did you take?"

"I'm not really sure, I haven't even downloaded on to the computer yet, maybe forty?"

Rick just laughed, "Forty? I bet there were some cute little pussy shots, weren't there?"

"Maybe," She giggled.

"You masturbated too, didn't you?"

Jessica paused, "No."

"Tell me the truth. Did you play with your pussy during your photo shoot?"

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. You told me to pretend that you were taking the pictures. My pussy was so wet."

"Remember what I told you? I said that I would come down there and punish you if you masturbated, didn't I?"

"Yes."

"I'll tell you what, I will be there at 10 AM tomorrow. The weather is suppose to be in the seventies. I want you to wear a short skirt, blouse and no bra and panties. I will give you a choice of punishment and you decide. Either I take pictures of you, naked outside, or you lay across my knee for a spanking.

There was a dead silence on the phone as Jessica's mind wandered. She really didn't know what to say. She really wanted to see Rick, but was he really serious about a punishment?

"You don't have to answer now. You think about it. I'll see you tomorrow at ten."

After she hung up the phone, Jessica thought about what he had said, of what to wear and the punishment she had yet to decide. She wanted to look good and didn't have a short skirt that fit to her liking. This of course meant an excuse to go shopping. Jessica found a skirt that fit loose and flowed with her as she walked. It was pleated and gave her that young school girl look.

Later that night, laying in bed with Dan, Jessica couldn't sleep. Her mind was racked with guilt. She hadn't done anything wrong, but in her mind, she had cheated on him many times. She thought about what Rick said and her choice of punishments. To pose for him outside, naked, gave her goose bumps at just the thought. The alternative, wearing that skirt and laying across his knees for a spanking instantly made her wet.

Without hardly any sleep, the next morning Jessica said good bye to her husband before she jumped in the shower. As she shaved her legs, she realized that she wasn't that smooth anymore between her legs. She touch up the roughness quickly and proceeded to get ready for her visitor.

It was 9:30 and Jessica sat ready for Rick to arrive. This is the first time in years that she hadn't been late for anything. She must of checked herself in the mirror a dozen times wondering if her skirt would ride up or not. She was very aware that she wasn't wearing any panties. It had been over ten years since she had done anything like this.

Jessica's heart raced when she saw a truck pull up in her driveway. It was Rick. She was as nervous as if she was on her very first date. Anxious, she met Rick at the door before he even had a chance to knock.

"You look great!" Rick exclaimed

"Thanks," Jessica said modeling her little skirt.

"Ready?" Rick asked as he extended his hand to Jessica's.

She grabbed his hand and locked the door behind her as she exited the house. Swinging Rick's arm playfully as they walked, she asked, "You weren't really serious about my punishment, were you?"

Rick just smiled, "I promise that it won't hurt."

As he opened the passenger door for her, Jessica inquisitively asked, "Where are we going?"

"To Wal-Mart. To fulfill your fantasy, we are going to need a few things."

Wal-Mart was twenty miles away, so they had plenty of time to talk. This gave Jessica a little time to calm herself down and she was glad to get away from her home town where there would be a less chance of getting caught.

"How did you know that I masturbated yesterday? Jessica asked.

"That's easy, you are a Scorpio. I know how your mind works and how sensitive you are to the touch. I can wiggle my finger, like this, and I know that you can feel me touch your labia without even getting close, right?" Jessica crossed her legs immediately. "Stop it!" She said laughing.

When they arrived at the store, Jessica asked, "What are we looking for?"

"We are looking for stuff so you can tie yourself up. We will need fifty feet of soft cotton rope, a blindfold and some anchors."

"Tie myself up?"

"Yeah, how do you think that your husband will respond to your naked body tied to the bed and helpless?"

"I'm not sure."

"I'm betting that he will take you hard and relentless until your body gives in."

"Oh my God! Are you serious?"

"You'll see. First, let's see if we can find you a blindfold. Ever been blindfolded?"

"No."

"Sometimes your eyes can deceive you and take away from the pleasure. I think they have sleeping blindfolds in the pharmacy area. Yeah, here we go. This will do just fine." Rick said as he grabbed the package off the peg hook.

"What sort of rope should I get?"

"You have to be careful when buying rope. If you get any sort of nylon, you will have rope burns. A good quality cotton rope will be soft and easy to work with. Fifty-feet will be plenty if you cut it to four equal lengths."

"Like this one over here?" Jessica asked as she pointed to the bottom shelf.

Rick put his hand on the small of her back, "That's fine. Did you do what I asked and not wear panties today?" Jessica blushed, "Yes."

"I want you to show me as you pick up that rope."

"Show you? There are people, and cameras everywhere!"

Rick's hand lowered and grabbed the bottom of her skirt. "Would you rather that I show everyone?"

"No!" Jessica said as she squatted down and picked up the package.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Self Bondage Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 158 milliseconds