• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mile High Club?

Mile High Club?

Marcy unfolded herself from the cramped airline seat and sidled past the knees of her seatmates to the aisle. She always hated airline travel, mostly because at 5'10" there was never quite enough legroom for her. The man next to her, seated in the dreaded middle seat, squeezed his knees sideways to give her a bit more space. He'd introduced himself as Bill, and they talked politely a few minutes before realizing that they were actually both from the same small suburb of LA. Bill was pretty attractive for an older guy, Marcy mused to herself. He was even more cramped than she was in the little seat, so he had to be taller, and he had muscular arms and masculine features.

As she finally made it into the aisle, Marcy adjusted the skirt of the sundress she was wearing. She always traveled in skirts or dresses because jeans always got so uncomfortable after such a long time sitting. Her lacy pink bra strap peeked out from under the strap of her cheerful yellow sundress, and she slid it back out of sight. Marcy had always wished to be less well endowed in the breast department, since she could never go without a bra without the whole world knowing the exact shape of her breasts and nipples.

Marcy made her way to the miniscule bathroom and set her palms on the sink, leaning in toward the mirror. She didn't need to use the facilities; she just needed a moment to stretch out. She had her eyes shut and was rolling her head back and forth, trying to stretch out the kink that had formed there, when she heard the rattle of the latch.

"Occupied," she called, not opening her eyes.

"Actually, it's not, but it's about to be," came a gravelly voice from behind her.

"Bill!" Marcy whirled around. "How did you get in here?" She recoiled against the small shelf of the sink, trying to leave as much space as possible between them.

"You didn't lock the door," he replied. "You've got to be more careful these days." He leaned toward her.

"What are you—" Marcy began, but was cut off when Bill's rough hands gripped her shoulders and spun her around to face the mirror again. In one smooth move he gathered both her wrists in one of his and clamped his other hand hard over her mouth. He quickly tied her wrists together behind her back with her own scarf—she'd left it on her seat when she went to the bathroom. Marcy struggled, but she was no match for him. His muscular body surrounded hers, and his hand was so tightly pressed to her mouth that her screams were barely audible.

Facing the mirror, Bill reached his hand around Marcy's body and burrowed it into the top of her dress. He tugged the stretchy material down over her breasts, exposing the generous mounds, held high and tight in a lacy bra. He reached into one of the cups and popped her breast free, where it jiggled a little. Her dusky pink nipple hardened in the cool air of the lavatory.

"Oh yeah," he rumbled, pinching her nipple. She squealed behind his hand and squirmed to get away, but that only made her breasts bounce harder, jiggling wildly. "And now the other," he said, reaching into the other cup to expose that breast too.

Now Marcy was completely bare-breasted in the tiny room, her tied hands arching her back, sending her round ass back into what was quickly becoming a formidable bulge in Bill's pants. Bill was roughly massaging Marcy's nipples, flicking and pinching them. They were getting stiffer and stiffer, and redder, too.

Marcy tried to ignore the small bolts of sensation flashing from her intensely stimulated nipples to her awakening clit. She wanted to hate what he was doing, wanted to hate him for violating her so blatantly. But his fingers felt so good, his hands calloused and large enough to cup most of her breast, which hardly ever happened. When Bill roughly palmed her right breast, massaging and rubbing simultaneously, Marcy gave up the fight. Her moans of protest changed as she felt a gush of wetness flood her pussy, soaking her panties. Rather than protesting, Marcy was now moaning in pleasure, and she pressed her ass back into Bill's hard cock, begging for more with her body.

"That's it, slut," Bill crooned into her ear. "I knew you'd love it." He rolled her nipple between his thumb and forefinger, tugging on it. Marcy cried out at the sharp pleasure, but the sound was still muffled by his hand.

"Do you want me to touch your pussy?" he asked her, still rubbing and plucking at her oversensitized breasts. Marcy nodded violently, spreading her legs as far as she could apart.

"Do you want me to stop touching your tits?" he asked. She shook her head emphatically. She never wanted him to stop touching her.

"Will you scream if I take my hand away?"

Their eyes met in the mirror, and Bill could see Marcy weighing the decision in her mind. She thought about how much he'd scared her, how deeply he'd already violated her. But then she thought about how incredible it felt to have him playing with her nipples, as he was still doing, and how dripping wet her pussy was. Slowly, she shook her head no.

Bill pulled his hand slowly from her mouth, ready to cover it again at a moment's notice.

"Please, Bill," Marcy moaned quietly.

Bill jerked up Marcy's dress, exposing her lacy pink panties. There was a dark spot at the crotch where her cunt had already soaked the material. He gripped the lace with his big hand and ripped it away, tearing the delicate cloth to shreds and exposing her nearly bare pussy. He ran his rough finger up the slit, barely parting the folds. She moaned quietly and rubbed her ass on his hard cock through his jeans. His left hand never stopped moving from one breast to the other, rolling and pinching and rubbing, keeping the unbearably intense sensations coming one on top of the other.

Bill suddenly plunged his finger into Marcy's soaking pussy, his palm pressed to her clit. She inhaled sharply and froze an instant before rolling her hips forward to press her clit harder against his calloused palm. He worked a second finger into her tight cunt, working them back and forth, still flicking and pinching her now ruby red nipples. When he worked a third finger into her, Marcy gasped and convulsed around his hand. She would have shouted out her pleasure, but Bill covered her mouth fast enough to muffle the sound.

"Do you know why I have to get you so hot?" Bill whispered roughly into her ear as he fumbled with his own zipper. Marcy was lost in a pleasure-filled haze, still coming down from her incredible climax. She couldn't get her mind in order enough to speak.

"It's cause I'm fucking enormous," Bill growled, then plunged his huge cock into her still-streaming pussy. Marcy drew in air to scream, but again Bill acted quickly to muffle her. Marcy felt like he was being crammed full, her cunt stretched so tightly around his enormous cock that she cold feel it pulsing inside her. Her cunt muscles clenched tightly on it and she felt like she was going to pass out from the pleasure/pain.

"Ready for more?" Bill asked roughly, and didn't wait for an answer. He thrust into her again, shoving another few inches of his cock deeper into her pussy. Marcy barely had a moment to think there's more?! before she was coming so violently she blacked out. When she came to a moment later, Bill was roughly thrusting in and out of her stretched pussy, the wet slurping sounds echoing in the room. He was jerking back on her supple hips, pulling her into his thrusts so he could get deeper inside of her. Marcy came again when he reached down to strum her clit with his thumb.

After her cunt relaxed, Bill picked up the pace of his thrusts. He could feel her exhausted pussy flutter around his swollen prick, and he loved it. She was soaking wet, cushy and soft, and he wanted to fuck her til he died. He wrapped one arm around her waist to jerk her back even harder onto his cock, then reached up to pinch a rock-hard nipple. Marcy came again, her pussy squeezing his cock so hard he thought it would bruise, and this time Bill came with her. He tensed and unloaded a huge load of cum insider her, pumping his hot seed deep into her, thrusting in short, hard pumps all the while.

When he was done, Bill tucked his cock back into his jeans and turned Marcy around. She was limp, dazed from the magnitude of her pleasure. He leaned down to her still bare breasts and latched his mouth around one nipple, sucking hard and swirling his tongue around the peak. Marcy gasped and moaned, arching her back. He treated the other tip to the same treatment, then left Marcy gasping.

"I'll leave you to freshen up," Bill said smugly as he left the bathroom. The last thing he saw as he shut the door was Marcy's dazed expression, her diamond-hard nipples and his cum dripping down her legs from her wet pussy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mile High Club?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 445 milliseconds