• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Doctor is In Ch. 05

The Doctor is In Ch. 05

123

I sat there on the bed, next to my brother, Ted, watching him in fascination as his body finished convulsing through the end of his involuntary induced orgasm. His climax had filled the palm of my hand, and I felt the hot, sticky cum splattered almost up to my wrist. "Oh, Gawd," I said to myself, "I want to taste his cum so bad."

I struggled with the thought of it. He was looking at the wall, not at me! I could easily slurp up his cum and he'd never even know I'd done it. But, was that incest? Was licking my hand filled with my brother's cum incest? I finally shook my head in the realization of what I was about to do and slowly lifted my hand to my mouth and tasted the seed from my brother's cock. My face turned red and I felt hot, and as that heat spread across my chest I couldn't stop myself from lifting my hand to my mouth again, and in one big lick, sucked up all my brother's cum, held it in my mouth for a few seconds and then swallowed it a little at a time. What would my brother think if he knew what I was doing?

Then to make everything worse, after I'd licked it all up, I started feeling guilty and remorseful for what I'd just done. I can't believe I'd just eaten my own brother's cum!

There were so many thoughts racing through my mind as I sat there. So many things to confuse me. So many things to excite me and so many things to entice me. I had no choice other than to sit back and think about what I'd done and what I'd been doing with Ted.

First, my own excitement had completely taken control of me as I did those extremely intimate things to him under the guise of a medical examination. I'd never, ever, been so turned-on in my life! Holding his balls in my hand for so long, and examining his penis in such a personal way gave me a rush I couldn't believe. The power of making him stand in front of me with those flimsy, yellow panties around his knees touched a part of me that I didn't know existed. I'm not sure if it was his total acceptance of the submission, or the way I exploited the situation for my own enjoyment that made it so good for me, but, whatever it was, I'd never been so excited and aroused as I was right now, and given the right chance, I think I could easily take his beautiful cock into my mouth, and maybe, even into my pussy.

On top of that, I got to do something I've always been curious about, but never had the chance to do. Namely, make a man ejaculate by massaging his prostate. I've read things and heard my girlfriends talking about playing with a man "back there', but had never done it myself. Being a nurse I understand the anatomy and the way the male's parts are put together, but, let's face it – putting your finger up someone's butt just isn't something most girls do, or even think about trying.

But, it's true – I'd always been curious about the feelings a man could get from being touched like that. Was it really possible you could make a man come with just stimulation of the prostate? Is the resulting orgasm as strong as I heard it was? I guess my questions were answered now, and I was blown away with the way he let me invade his butt with my finger and the why I made him cum.

I think my interest in 'Milking a Man' started some time ago when I was out with some of my nurse friends to have a few drinks after work one Friday evening. After too many beers, one of the girls was making jokes about some of the weird sexual things her past boyfriends were into. Bethany, one of the girls that was with us, piped in and told us her fiancé was into something pretty weird, and although it didn't do much for her, she went along with it because she knew he really liked it. When we pressured her to tell us what it was, she told us about the prostate massage and the way be begged for it.

"You might think it's gross," she said under her breath, "but, once you do that to your guy, you will absolutely own him – and I mean forever!"

In the next thirty minutes, Bethany explained it all and by the time she was done explaining, I was about ready to cum. Unfortunately, at that time I didn't have a boyfriend, and none of the guys I dated seemed to be open to it, so my interest, and my desire to do it went unsatisfied.

But, I never forgot about it. I saw articles about it in magazines, "Your Man's G-Spot", "How to Make Him Yours", "Secret Way to Pleasure Him", and my favorite, "Give Him the Best Orgasm Ever".

I read each of the articles numerous times and what I discovered was this: the way the man is made, just about every guy will absolutely love it. The problem, of course, with doing it is the fact that in order to get to the prostate, you have to put your finger up his butt. Now, most men are too macho to even suggest they might want you to put your finger in their butt, and most women don't see that as a normal way to pleasure their men. So, consequently, it remains one of those sex practices that might be very pleasurable, but not often practiced.

For me, though, I enjoyed the idea of bringing a man off under my terms. I enjoyed the idea of putting him in such a vulnerable position, watching him squirm, touching him so intimately and making him cum when I was ready to have him cum. The power of it all was a role reversal I longed for, and even though it might not be main stream sex, it was one of those things that played a huge part in my fantasy life and something I dearly wanted to experience and become a master at.

Now, the next thing that was racing through my mind as I sat next to Ted, was considerably more complicated...... how to pull off Shannon's doctor fantasy so that all three of us, Shannon, Ted and myself, got what we wanted out of it.

Shannon's part was easy, or at least it seemed that way. I'll get her in the office, Ted and I will make her do some seriously nasty things, and when it's all over, she'll have gotten her wish. She'll be exposed, touched and examined in a way that will be eternally etched in her memory. And if I have my way, I'll get to satisfy my own voyeuristic desires and watch while she sucks his perfect cock and opens her legs so he can fuck her. And she'll do it all right in front of me.

I realized as soon as I agreed to set Shannon's fantasy up that my biggest interest in this was seeing people engaged in sexual acts in front of me – and I mean right in front of me. I wanted to see live sex: sucking and fucking. I wanted to see Ted's throbbing cock nudging up to her labia, entering her sex and then slamming into her wet, lubricated pussy. I wanted to see and hear the sounds of sex – the moaning and groaning, the exciting sounds of cock fucking a wet pussy. Embarrassingly enough, I also wanted to see Shannon on her back, with her legs spread wide and watch as she was penetrated and then fucked.

Watching porn never interested me because I knew it wasn't real passion – it wasn't real desire..... it was only actors following a script. But, I've always been turned on by the thought of actually watching real people have sex. It just seemed so hot.... so nasty and so forbidden – watching the actual act of fondling, insertion and thrusting! And, to be right there and be able to see everything – I'd do just about anything to see that!

Ted's issues were going to be a challenge, and I knew that. By his own admission, he had a hard time getting and keeping an erection. That single fact was going to make Shannon's doctor fantasy tricky to pull off, and created a risk of ruining my chances to see the two of them have sex in front of me. However, just the fact that I was able to get my brother's cock hard when I examined him, and make him cum by massaging his prostate told me his male parts were working perfectly. Ted's inability to get an erection was something in his head. Something that kept him from being able to go all the way, and I had an idea what it was and how to fix it.

Probably the worst, and also the best, part of my brother's problem was that I'd have to be incredibly involved with the cure. On one hand, it was bad because I knew it would lead to sexual contact between he and I. That was inevitable. On the other hand, it was good for exactly the same reason. There's nothing I would love more than to have constant, complete and total access to a beautiful cock like his, but that constant, complete and total access would mean looking and touching, and..... maybe more. Was I prepared to have overt and intentional sexual contact with my brother? At what point does all this become incest?

The examinations I gave him, albeit supposedly medical in nature, were surely light years away from the real medical versions of those exams. I'd intentionally drawn them out and sexualized them to enhance his embarrassment and humiliation, and at the same time, feed my own interest and my own desires. And, it worked for both of us. Without a doubt, I knew Ted felt the sting of embarrassment when he undressed in front of me and experienced true humiliation when my finger went up his butt.

For me, well...... the examinations I did on my brother seriously dampened my panties and tweaked my excitement in such a profound way, and I knew this one instance would not be the end of it. I needed more and I knew I was going to get it. I'd make it happen, and I'd already taken the first step in that direction by getting him to agree to put himself in my hands to fix his problem.

Lastly, on the flip side of Ted's problem was the distasteful way he spied on me, and the way he stole and used my panties for his pleasure. When I broke this down, my issue with what he did was more a feeling of betrayal than anything else. I say that because I can easily understand how a man would have an interest in seeing a naked woman. I don't think it matters if the woman is his sister, or not. Men just love to see women without their clothes on - and if it was just that.... if that had been all he'd done, I could have almost accepted it. Almost.

The taking and using of my panties I could attribute to him just being a man, too. And again, just by itself, I don't think there's any big mystery why a man might be interested in women's panties. Every female over the age of sixteen has heard stories about men and panties. For me, these stories came as secrets whispered between my friends in college and I always giggled when I heard them. Plus, I think I read somewhere that men have been interested in women's undergarments for centuries, so, having a panty fetish is nothing new, and I actually think it's probably fairly normal because panties would carry the natural scent of a woman's vagina. I don't think it's too far fetched to even believe men would sniff the panties from just about any female, be it their mother, sister, wife, girlfriend, neighbor, even a daughter or grandmother, if the man was just looking for that scent to help him get off.

Wearing my panties – well, that was something I needed to think about. I know it's not unheard of, but, no one other than me has ever had an interest in wearing my panties. That is, until I found my brother wearing them. Perhaps I wouldn't be so confused about it if I'd seen him in some other women's panties, but they were mine. They were my panties – the ones I used to wear.

So, individually seen, all Ted's kinks didn't seem that outlandish. But, collectively and put together with his confession that he fixated on me, only peeked at me, only took my panties, only sniffed my panties and only wore my panties - it all told me I played a huge role in his problem. Consequently, I'd have to play a huge role in helping him through it.

All in all, I felt extremely flattered and proud he'd concentrated all his fetish desires and fantasies on me. It made me feel sexy, wanted and desired. Along with all of that, it turned me on to know he was masturbating while he thought about me. What girl wouldn't want that? That fact, alone, made me want to thrust my hands down inside my shorts and rub myself until I came. That's such a turn on!

So, as I thought about Ted's problem, I decided I had to go about fixing it from three different directions at once, namely punishment, obedience training and sexual training.

My darling brother, Ted, had to learn that his sneaking around and peeking was unacceptable and wrong. And, if there's one thing I remembered from growing up with Ted at home, it was that my brother seemed to learn his lesson best when he was punished. And, the punishment that seemed to work best on Ted was a good, old fashioned spanking.

I can remember my brother being spanked up to the time he was seventeen, or so. My Mother always said it was the one thing he understood and the one thing that seemed to work the best, so given Ted's behavior over the last fifteen years, I thought spanking him as punishment for his peeping was very much in order.

But, simply spanking Ted once didn't seem like a fitting punishment for fifteen years of wrong doing, and I didn't think it would act as much of a deterrent to keep him from doing it again. However, maybe there was a way I could make a spanking work. If I made the spanking so uncomfortable, and so unbearable and truly meaningful, it might just do the trick.

The obedience training and the sexual training could occur at the same time. For these, I'd definitely work on him via his submissive side and use a reward system he couldn't resist to affect the changes that were necessary. Simply said, I'd use his panty fetish against him.

"Hmm, not a bad plan." I said to myself.

Turning my attention back to my brother, I put my hand on Ted's back and lightly patted him with my hand, saying, "Teddy, I'm going to let you rest for a few minutes. I want you to think about the agreement we made and your promises. I'll be back soon, and then we're going to talk for a while."

With that, I got up from the bed, reached down and picked up all of Ted's clothes and left the room with them. I intentionally closed the door behind me hoping it would make him think about being all alone in there, totally naked and with no clothes. Maybe, his submissive situation would cause him to think about what he'd done.

As I closed the door behind me, I almost raced to the kitchen and pulled out my cell phone. Scrolling through the contact list I found what I was looking for – Sara's number. I felt that if there was anyone in the world that could help me right now, it was Sara.

Sara was a grad student at the local university. She was trying to finish her nursing degree and as part of it, was required to take a work experience course and ended up being one of our helpers at the office. She was only with us for three months, but while she was there I got to know her pretty well. Not only that, but Sara had been having some problems with her courses and it was starting to jeopardize her being able to graduate, so I worked with her two evenings a week after work and it seemed to help. On her last day at the office, she told me she appreciated everything I did for her and told me she owed me one.

Sara is a very petite girl, but she had this dark, gothic look about her. Once or twice when we were chatting, she made jokes about how she spanked her boyfriend when he was bad, and sometimes she did it just to keep him in line. I always thought she was just kidding me, but as I contemplated calling her, I hoped she'd been telling the truth.

So, without even thinking about what I might say, I called her. After a few minutes of catching up and asking her about her studies, I asked, "You know, a few times when we were talking, you said something about spanking your boyfriend. Did you really do that?"

"Sure," she answered right away, "he gets it all the time. We're into that.... spanking, I mean."

"You're serious?" I asked. "I mean, on the level? You really spank him?"

"Uh huh." She answered. "Sally, where are all these questions coming from?"

Without going into all the details, I told her I knew someone that needed to be spanked. I didn't say why, or who it was, but I told her this person needed a spanking and I didn't have any idea how do spank someone.

Sara asked a lot of questions in return, for example, she wanted to know if this person was a man, and when I said it was, she asked me straight out if this person got tuned on by spankings.

"No, not that I know of....." I said, "it's for punishment – something he did. Something really bad, Sara."

I assured her it wasn't a lover or boyfriend, but someone that had done something wrong to me, and he needed to be punished for it. I went on to tell her I didn't want him to be hurt, and no bruises or marks. Sara assured me someone could be thoroughly spanked without them being hurt, adding, "I've had to do it to Carl more than once, Sally."

As we talked, I asked more questions and so did she. I told her this person had done something so wrong, I wanted him to have a spanking he'd remember, but I didn't want to be the one to do it. Along the way, she asked, "Are you trying to get up the nerve to ask me to spank this person for you?"

"Yes," I answered, "I think so."

"Oh, I'm so excited!" Sara said. "I love spanking a man's ass. They're so melodramatic."

She told me she could deliver a spanking that would certainly hurt. "I can make the sting so bad, it would probably make him cry, if that's what you're looking for. I promise I won't leave any marks and the sting would go away after about thirty minutes, or so. But," Sara added, "he'd remember this for the rest of his life. I guarantee it."

She asked if this person would be clothed or naked. I told her he'd probably be wearing panties at the start. "He's got a thing for stealing and wearing panties, Sara. I'm going to make him wear them as part of his punishment."

But, I told her she could make him take them off if she wanted to spank him naked, it was her option. There was a long pause, then, she said, "Ah, a panty man, huh? Do you want me to embarrass or humiliate him, too? I can do that, you know. That's a pretty common theme."

"Maybe a little is okay," I replied, "but, I wouldn't want you to say anything to hurt his feelings, he's already been embarrassed enough. He deserves the punishment for what he did and he knows it. I'm just making him wear the panties in front of you purely for effect, but, I don't want to see him ridiculed or belittled about them."

"Personally," I continued, "I think they look cute on him, but, I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't rub his nose in it, or attack him about the panties."

"I see." Sara said. Then she asked, "What about touching him?"

"What do you mean?" I answered.

"Sally," she said, "I'm going to be honest with you here. I've done a fair amount of spanking before – mostly teenage boys and men. With males, sometimes it's necessary to touch them before, during or after the swats. Sometimes you have to control them, and the best way to do that is to reach between their legs and grab on to something. Eventually, most males will finally reach a point where they give in, and completely submit to the spanking out of pure shame. But, in order to get him to that point, there might have to be a little touching, or it might be a lot. There's no way to tell ahead of time. Each one is different – you have to kind of play it by ear."

"Okay," I agreed, "if it's necessary, then that's fine – feel free to touch."

She had many more questions and I answered them one at a time, telling her, yes, I'd be there and, yes, I'd be willing to participate and help as long as I wasn't the one doing the actual spanking.

Finally, she asked something I didn't even consider. "What if he gets turned on?" Sara asked. "We better talk about it now because it almost always happens with males, especially if an extra female present."

"Uh..." I stammered. "Well, I..... uh..."

"Sally, trust me on this," Sara began, "when a full grown man lets a woman spank him, or lets a woman watch him get spanked, it definitely creates a sexual situation. And if he's going to be naked for any of this, I can virtually guarantee he'll have a hard-on somewhere along the way. It's a given."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Doctor is In Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds