• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Realizing My Gift Ch. 01

Realizing My Gift Ch. 01

"Oh my God!" she gasped with a wide eyed look of shock. "What have I done!" You need to be calm Carrie, you wanted this remember, I thought. I could see her face calm. Then a look of confusion came over her face. She was torn, her mind was racing. She was trying to reconcile why she had woken up in bed with me. My mind was racing also. I couldn't believe that I had awoken in her bed either!

"I have to get going now," I said as I begin getting dressed. She just sat there, still trying to piece together what was going on.

Tell me what you thought of our night together Carrie, I thought. I saw the expression on her face change. "Last night was the most amazing sex I've ever had," she said. "I can't believe it happened and I'm not sure how I feel about it today but last night was a night I'll remember for a long time," a contented smile coming over her face.

That was all I needed to hear to free my conscious. I finished dressing, leaned into her and gave her a kiss. At first she was reluctant but then she returned my kiss with a passionate kiss of her own. I pulled back and drank in her naked body, savoring the moment. I knew I should feel bad, remorse, even disgust at what I had done to this poor woman but I told myself that if it was that bad she wouldn't be blushing now as she realized she was still naked in her bed. She had wanted me as much as I had wanted her. I gave her one more kiss and left.

I discovered it quite by accident, this gift of mine. You see, I am quite an ordinary man, with quite an ordinary life. Walking out of a married woman's house after having just spent the night with her is not something I would have considered possible a mere three weeks ago.

I had been in Carrie's office three weeks ago having a regular work discussion. Of course, I was having a hard time concentrating. I was standing in her small little office, it wasn't much more than a glorified cubicile, really. She was showing me something on her computer screen, however, being a typical male my attention was being diverted to the cleavage that was showing from her top. Carrie was not the most well endowed woman but her breasts were ample for my liking. Carrie, I wish you would move your arm so I could have an even better view, I thought. To my delight, just then she moved her arm across her desk giving me a glorious view of her milky smooth, soft breasts as they were squeezed together into her tight fitting top. I quickly diverted my eyes back to her face and tried to focus on what she was saying. The rest of the brief conversation was more off the same, me trying to look down her shirt every chance I could get.

I felt bad, as I walked back to my own office. I justified it by telling myself that all men did the same. I couldn't help myself really. Carrie was an extremely attractive woman. She was in her late twenties and had worked in my office for a few years now but I had only recently started to have regular interactions with her. It wasn't that she was incredibly gorgeous or anything. She was pretty and of average height and build. She did have a gorgeous butt that she showed off in her tight jeans all the time. And her tiny waist gave her a very appealing figure. She had a way of moving, almost like a belly dancer, that I found got my blood boiling.

You're an idiot, I thought to myself. Even if she was the slightest bit attracted to me it didn't really matter as she was a married woman. The thought of even one night with her set my mind racing with possibilities but I knew I was too shy to ever act on my thoughts and far too fearful of what others might say. I went back to my work and had an otherwise uneventful day. That was the earliest incident with my gift that I can remember and I had yet to realize what I could do with it.

The next day I began to realize what was happening. Carrie had come into my office to discuss something. It was Friday so she was looking extra fine in her jeans. She reached to scratch her stomach underneath her shirt and it instantly drew my attention. I wish you would scratch a little higher I thought. Almost instantly, she did just that showing off her flat belly to me. My eyes must have been bugging out of my head because she quickly realized what she was doing and pulled her shirt down. She continued to chat for a bit but I was too preoccupied to really listen. Scratch your stomach again, I thought. Nothing happened. I was about to dismiss it as coincidence then something occurred to me. Carrie, scratch your stomach, I thought again. This time she did just that, reaching to scratch her stomach absentmindedly. I couldn't believe what was happening. "I should get back to work," she was saying to me as my mind came back to the conversation. "Thanks for being such a good listener."

I smiled meekly and said, "No problem, anytime." She turned to leave my office and I had to try to figure out if I was crazy, but the first thing that leaped into my head as she turned was what a great ass she had. Carrie, bend over, I thought as she was almost out of the door. She reached down as if to pick something up giving me a great view, then realizing there was nothing there, she straightened and headed of to her office.

That was more than coincidence I knew, and my mind started to fill with possibilities.

For the next week, I explored my gift. I learned various things, for example, that my gift of command didn't work on men, I had to be within line of sight when I made a suggestion, and that I had to mentally command the woman by name for my suggestions to work. I did all of this testing off course, because I needed to know what would happen when I pushed the limits. After a week of testing, I was feeling more confident with my gift and I knew who I wanted to try to push the limits with first!

I had seeded Carrie with a few suggestions through the week. Her husband travelled frequently so I had suggested that she tell me the next time he was away for the weekend. I had also suggested that she wear her sexiest outfit that would still be suitable at work on the day he left.

One thing I wasn't sure off was how long my suggestions would remain implanted so I wasn't really sure if it was going to work until the Friday two weeks later. Carrie came into my office and my jaw nearly hit the floor! She was wearing her tightest jeans which accented her curvy hips. She was also wearing a bright red top that hugged her breasts tight. Her breasts were also obviously supported by a very good push-up bra that presented ample amounts of cleavage. "My husband is going out of town this weekend," she blurted immediately, then paused as if confused by why she had told me that.

"That's too bad," I responded. Carrie, you should invite me for drinks after work, I thought.

Immediately, she responded, "Do you want to go out for a couple of drinks after work?" she asked.

"Sure!" I said smiling warmly. We made some plans as to where and she suggested some other co-workers she would invite, as if she had realized how it would look for a married woman to be asking a single man to drinks while her husband was away.

The rest of the work day passed so slowly I thought I would explode. I had planned how the evening would go, and if it went according to plan I would finally be able to satisfy the desire burning in my groin.

Every time I ran into Carrie during the day I suggested something new to her. One time I suggested that she found me extremely attractive, the next time that she couldn't resist me if I wanted her to do something. The last time I saw her I insured my plan would work without causing any suspicion. Carrie, when we go for drinks, after a while, you will tell everyone that you are not feeling well. You will subtly insist that I drive you home and need to leave right away.

We finally arrived at the bar after work. I was having a hard time not staring at Carrie's gorgeous ass, as were some of my other male co-workers. I had to be careful to spread my attention around. I noticed that Carrie would sneak an admiring look at me every once in a while. I also noticed that she was on her third drink within twenty minutes! I guessed that I should have been more specific in what "a while" meant. At this rate Carrie might be too drunk for what I had in mind!

Another twenty minutes later and now on her fifth drink, Carrie walked over, clearly feeling the effects of the drinks. She touched my arm ever so lightly and leaned into me, "I'm not feeling so well," she almost whispered, "would you mind giving me a ride home, I don't think I should be driving."

This was going perfectly! We said our goodbye's, some of my co-workers even thanking me for taking Carrie home. If they only knew my intentions!

We walked back to my car. As we walked into the parkade, I almost jumped as I felt a squeeze on my ass. I turned to see Carrie with a huge grin on her face, "I've never noticed how cute you are before," she said to me. I couldn't believe it! I turned and looked into her beautiful brown eyes. She was still presenting me with that beautiful smile. This is my chance I thought! I leaned into kiss her only to have her jerk away. "I'm sorry," she said clearly confused. "I shouldn't have done that. I am so attracted to you right now, but I'm a married woman!" Who cares, I thought, Carrie, for tonight you will act like you are free to do and act as you please, I suggested to her. She looked like she was thinking, then suddenly she leaned in and pressed her lips to mine. It felt so good, to feel her lips on mine after wondering for so long! She pulled away again, "I think you should get me home," she said with a wry look on her face.

The car ride home was a sheer display of concentration for me. I couldn't believe how Carrie as acting after that last suggestion. The whole ride home, she would lean over and nibble on my ear or reach her hand to my crotch, making me even stiffer. It was like I had suddenly freed her of her inhibitions. As soon as we pulled up to the house she practically jumped out of the car. She turned, halfway to the house, "Coming?"

As soon as I got in the house I could see that she was fixing us some drinks. "I suddenly feel so free, it's like I can be myself around you." You can, Carrie, I thought, you are free to do whatever you want, you can be completely free with me, even sexually. She handed me the drink and as I went to take a sip, I almost spit it out as her hand came up and grabbed my crotch.

"You know, I would love to see what you have hiding in here" She took me by the hand and pushed me down on her couch, leaned over and kissed me passionately. I kissed her back and I knew I wouldn't last long if things didn't slow down. Carrie, do a little striptease for me, I thought.

Carrie stood up straight. "How do you like my outfit?" she asked. I nodded appreciatively, unable to think of anything to say. "How would you like to see it on the floor?"

I nodded again, "That would be great!"

She started to sway her hips as she reached for her top, peeling it ever so slowly up, showing me that amazing, slim waist again. I reached for her hips, wanting to kiss that gorgeous belly. She slapped my hands away, "Didn't you learn that good things are worth waiting for," she teased. I sat back, if only she knew how long I really had been waiting!

She went back to shimmying her top up, this time pulling it past her bra and up over her head. Then she leaned forward and threw the top behind me allowing me to see her breasts cupped tight in a fancy blue lace bra. While leaning over me she followed my gaze, "their not the biggest, but I've never had any complaints," and she kissed me again. I was so distracted by the sweet taste of hot lips that I didn't even notice her unclasp her bra. She stood up and peeled it off allowing me to admire her perky perfect breasts. Her nipples were hard and puffy and I wanted nothing more than to take them into my mouth. She stood in front of me for a moment allowing me to admire. "What do you think?"

"Heavenly," I replied, "although my favorite part of you is still in your jeans!"

She turned around and put her hands on her butt, "This, you mean?" Again, I nodded. Her hands went to the front, she undid her jeans, and swayed her hips enticingly. She slowly started to slide them down her hips. I was so hard, I thought I would explode! She slid them all the way down, revealing a sexy matching blue thong. Her ass was absolutely gorgeous! She stepped out of her jeans and stood before me. I admired her tight butt, and could see her sexy mound covered by that thin piece of cloth. I also noticed how wet the cloth was! She turned again and straddled me on the couch kissing me passionately again. "I'm so hot for you!" she whispered as she grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head. My hands reached for her hips, up her waist, and cupped her breasts. God! She was so warm and soft as she pressed into me! We continued to kiss, our tongues meeting and I explored her body with my hands. My hands reached down between her legs feeling her sex through the fabric. Then I slid my hand in between, feeling her wetness.

She pulled away, trying to undo my belt. I quickly undid my pants, standing up and revealing my throbbing hard on. "Oh my," she whispered, "you're bigger than I expected" I didn't know if she said it to appease my ego or if she meant it, but at this point I didn't care either way. She pushed me down to the couch again and knelt in front of me, my stiff member, at face level. "I hope you enjoy this as much as I will," she said as she took the tip into her mouth. Her lips sent lightning bolts of pleasure up my body as her lips slid expertly down my member. She worked her lips slowly at first and I almost exploded at every stroke. She must have sensed it, she took her mouth off, sliding her tongue teasingly up and down the shaft. When she again took me into her mouth I let out a moan of pleasure. I couldn't believe how hard she was making me as she continued to work expertly up and down my shaft. The pressure continued to build! I was about to warn her, but I was too late and I exploded into her mouth. I saw the initial look of surprise flash in her eyes but then she accepted the warm fluid, as I shot spasm after spasm into her mouth. As I finished, she slid her lips up and down my shaft a few times trying to hungrily suck every last drop out! She finally released me, smiled wickedly and swallowed, "Wow, that was hot!" I couldn't say anything, exhausted, heart pounding excitedly, as my mind started to absorb the fact that this was reality, not one of my multitude of fantasies I had about Carrie! I didn't want this moment to end.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Realizing My Gift Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds