• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Doctor is In Ch. 04

The Doctor is In Ch. 04

123

The next few seconds seemed to pass in slow motion. The words I'd just said to my brother, "You can pull your panties up now", just seemed wrong and misplaced. Maybe I should have used the word, "underwear", but, the fact of the matter is that Ted was indeed wearing panties.

While I waited for him to react to my instructions, I turned my attention back to his throbbing erection and just stared at it as it pointed up at me. Somehow, I was able to hold myself back from reaching out and grasping his engorged penis with both my hands and sliding my mouth over the head of his perfect cock. And, in those few seconds before he finally reached down and pulled his panties up, I visualized myself doing just that -- hungrily devouring his phallus and sucking the life out of his impressive tool as he stood in front of me.

If you would have told me twenty four hours ago that I'd be fixating and lusting over my own brother's penis, I'd probably have slapped you silly. The thought of it would have revolted me. But, something happened to me since Kate's initial phone call and I started to think about my brother, Ted, being the doctor for Shannon's medical fantasy.

Ted was obviously the most likely person to fill the role of the doctor in Shannon's fantasy. After all, he'd been dropping hints and bugging me repeatedly about his interest and desire to play gynecologist. He's asked me endless questions about the female body, and when Kate first told me about her friend, Shannon, and Shannon's fantasy to be examined in an overtly, and extreme sexual manner, of course I thought of my brother.

Then, as I exchanged emails with Shannon, I began to piece together visions in my mind of how it might happen and what might transpire in Shannon's fantasy. I thought about so many things -- I thought about him touching her and even about him fucking her right in front of me. The whole thing got me hot and excited, and it led to me creating my own fantasies, and that's when I started thinking about Ted's cock. Not as in Ted 'my brother', but as in Ted 'the nasty doctor'.

Its funny how the events that play out in our sub-conscious can affect the reality of our every day lives, and the images and visions in my head stemming from Shannon's fantasy had fueled by own longing. So now, as my own brother stood in front of me with his panties down around his knees and his throbbing erection swaying no more than a few inches away from my face, I was completely ready to set aside my feelings on incest and act on my desires with his magnificent cock.

But, please don't judge me too harshly. I ask that for two reasons: 1) My professional life doesn't leave too much time for dating and socializing. And, 2) I wasn't thinking of fucking my brother. Banish the thought of that ever happening.

What I wanted, though, was to have his cock. I wanted to watch his penis go from soft to hard knowing I was the one in control of it. I wanted to have this perfect specimen of a man available to me for my enjoyment. I'd have him strip and expose himself to me...... I'd touch him for hours, feeling him everywhere, and yes -- I'd have him masturbate for me. Oh, Gawd yes! I'd have him do it repeatedly -- as often as he got hard...... I'd have him stand in front of me and stroke himself right in front of my eyes until he spurted his cum all over the place, and then I'd have him do it again as soon as he could get hard.

On the flip side, I was totally ashamed of myself for something else -- something more sinister and something perhaps more kinky, and that was Ted's apparent interest in wearing panties. I had to admit to myself that the thought of it excited me to no end. I loved the way my brother's ass and cock looked dressed in my panties. And I loved the change in Ted the instant his jeans came off. He was so docile and so submissive. It made me feel powerful and superior to my brother, and I felt the beginnings of a power shift between Ted and I.

There was something mysterious that attracted me to this panty thing, and the idea of having that perfect cock available to me in and out of panties -- which would be determined simply by my desires, moods or by my spoken words..... that's something I was interested in. That's something I wanted!

Sadly, the internal justifications I was making to myself for my own actions and perverted desires came to an end as Ted reached down and pulled his panties up. I couldn't help but smile when he wiggled his cute butt as he pulled them up and tried in vain to adjust the yellow panties to cover his erection. Ted saw me smiling and for the first time since I'd lost my temper with him as we were sitting at the kitchen table, he smiled shyly back at me.

"Don't worry about it." I giggled to my brother. "They won't be on very long, anyway."

Then thinking better of it, I reached out and helped him adjust his panties, finally settling them in place with the head of his hard cock sticking out over the elastic waistband.

"Turn around." I said, softly. "Let me see the back."

Ted did as I asked, and once he turned and his tight buns were right in front of me, my desires took over and the next thing I knew, both of my hands were on his ass and I was feeling him. "Ted," I moaned, "these look so good on you."

"They fit you perfectly." I said. "Really, Ted, they look absolutely perfect."

I indulged myself as he stood in front of me, feeling the way the material gently clung to his buns and when my hands drifted down to the globes of his ass, he shuffled his feet apart as if he was giving me permission to check the fit of his panties between his legs. So without another thought, I did just that - sliding my hand, palm up between his legs and felt the way the silky panties held his balls.

Then, without me asking, he shuffled his feet apart again and I realized he was allowing me complete freedom to feel him up in any way I wanted. I desperately wanted to shove my hand down inside my own panties and touch myself while I felt him. That would have been so nice and so satisfying -- to make myself cum while he was standing there letting me have free access to him. But, I couldn't. I just couldn't. That would have to wait until after Ted left.

I felt him up for another few minutes, and when I softly asked him to turn back around, he did. Again, I let my hands roam all over him, freely feeling that perfect cock as it pointed out above his elastic waistband. And, my brother was just as excited as I was. Our eyes locked briefly and in that split second, I knew he was enjoying this, too. If I couldn't tell it from his face, I surely knew it from his cock and the way it was leaking so profoundly now from the tip.

I shook my head in an attempt to break myself away from what I knew I was going to do next if I didn't stop. And, as much as I wanted to pull his cock out of those panties to stroke and suck him, I forced myself to stop, and I stood up in front of him.

There was no need to apologize for what I'd done to him so far. I could tell he wasn't complaining, and I'm sure the look on my face and the desire I knew he could smell on me said everything that needed to be said at that exact instant. I came so close to doing something I knew I'd probably regret, but one thing was clear to me, for sure -- he would have let me do anything I wanted.

"The next part," I said to him while trying to catch my breath and calm my nerves, "is going to be the most difficult for you, Ted."

I put my hands on his shoulders and gently urged him back a few steps as I continued speaking. "You'll have to be on your hands and knees. And," I added, "you'll have to be naked."

I turned away from him and looked at the bed where I'd just been sitting. Oh, Gawd -- my panties were still there...... the ones I was wearing earlier, before Ted came. Remembering that I'd taken them off because they'd gotten so damp in the crotch as I thought about him playing doctor with Shannon, I began to panic wondering how I was going to get rid of them without him noticing what I was doing.

But then, I got a brain storm. It was a cruel and kinky brainstorm, but, it was also perfect in every way.

Leaning down, I casually straightened the comforter and nonchalantly reached out to retrieve my damp panties from the far side of the bed. Then, holding my panties loosely in my left hand where I knew my brother would easily see them, I leaned toward to the head of the bed, pulled the big, fluffy pillow out from under the comforter and dropped my panties right on top of the pillow.

Without wasting any time so I wouldn't change my mind, I turned back to Ted and looked up at him. "Okay, I'm going to go get something from the bathroom I need, and while I'm gone, I want you to slip out of your panties and get on the bed."

Ted's eyes opened wide as I spoke, and I couldn't tell if it was because he realized what I was going to do and he was terrified, or if he was excited about it.

"You need to be in a comfortable position." I instructed my brother. "I want you on your hands and knees with your head on the pillow and your butt up. Your knees have to wide enough to support your weight and allow room for the examination."

Ted's face was devoid of any emotion, reaction, or response. I suddenly realized I might have shocked or scared him, and since I didn't want another episode like I had earlier with him almost hyperventilating, I reached out and patted his chest, saying with a sincere look, "I promise I'll be gentle. Just get in a position where you can completely relax."

"Any questions?" I asked.

My brother shook his head from side to side and said, "No."

Again, I noticed his docile and submissive behavior. Any other time and my brother would have more to say, and I must admit, I liked this new Ted very much.

I turned to leave, and as I headed for the bathroom, I wondered what I'd find when I returned. Would I find him putting his clothes on to make a hasty getaway from his evil little sister, or, would he follow my instructions to the letter and be in the proper position with his butt in the air waiting for me to stick my nursly examination finger up his ass?

I took my time in the bathroom. All I really needed was a wet, warm washcloth to wipe around his anus before I examined him. Of course, this was strictly a placebo and just for his comfort only. But years of seeing this kind of exam done by many different doctors on both gendered patients had convinced me that ensuring the patient was casually wiped down before and after the exam, made for a much calmer and happier patient. So, as I rung the hot water out of the washcloth, I mentally prepared myself for what I was going to find when I walked back into my bedroom.

I can't say I was surprised to see my brother on his hands and knees, just as I instructed. He'd removed his panties completely, folded them neatly, and laid them on top of his jeans. He'd obviously fluffed up the pillow and his head was lying on top of it, and he was looking away from me -- staring at the wall at the far side of the bed.

Ted's butt was pointed up and his knees were spread enough, but, he didn't look comfortable. He looked stressed and rigid, and I instantly knew what he needed to relax. So, turning to my left, I walked the few steps to my closet and pulled out another bed pillow from the shelf and walked over to the bed.

Touching him lightly on his shoulder, I told him to lift himself up. "Here," I said as I folded the pillow in half and placed it under his chest, "put this under you and then lay your chest and head down all the way."

He lowered his chest and head while I adjusted both pillows for his comfort, but he never once looked up at me. Instead, he maintained the position of his head so he looked directly at the wall. I understood, why -- he was about to allow his sister to shove her finger up his butt and he wanted to maintain as much of his dignity as he could.

As I helped him get more comfortable with his position, and the pillows, I saw my damp panties lying halfway down the bed, as if he'd just brushed them off the pillow after I'd laid them there. I reached for them, and then before I could stop myself, I leaned over his body and gently tucked them into the palm of his hand, saying, "You can hold these for me if you want to."

There was no immediate verbal or physical response when I put my panties into his hand, and that worried me. I just took for granted he'd see this gesture as me condoning his panty wearing and an affirmation that I wasn't mad at him for taking my underwear. But, there was no reaction what so ever, and I wondered if I'd just made a mistake. Too late now to second guess it, though.

Now that Ted had been positioned properly and I'd made him comfortable, it was time to give him the digital rectal exam along with a prostate exam.

Fortunately for me, the bed was wide enough, and Ted had left enough room for me to get up on the bed with him, so I climbed up next to him and settled back on my knees close enough to where I could easily perform the exam and watch for any reaction from him. As I got into place, though, I happened to glance up at Ted and noticed he'd brought my panties to within a foot of his face and opened them up so he could see the damp material inside my panties.

My heart pounded deep in my chest when I realized he was checking out the part of my panties that were snugly pressed against my pussy no more than an hour, or so, ago. I knew they were still damp, and when he unfolded them, he must have felt their wetness, too. I had to take a deep breath when I realized his interest in my panties probably wasn't isolated to simply wearing them. "Oh, Gawd," I silently prayed, as I thought about Ted sniffing my wet panties, "please don't let me cum right now."

I took a moment to compose myself, and when I was ready, I said, "Now, just relax, Ted. I'm just going to wipe you off with a warm washcloth before I begin. If you're not comfortable, now's your chance to wiggle around so you can relax. Okay?"

"Okay." He replied, and as he said it, he shifted his body a little, spread his knees a little wider and sunk into the pillows a little further.

I unfolded the washcloth into the palm of my right hand and softly laid my left hand on the small of his back. "Here we go." I warned, as I laid the warm washcloth against his buttocks and then moved it between his cheeks and gently wiped around his anus and then carefully up and down his crack.

I felt for his anus through the washcloth as I gently cleaned him; not pushing into him, mind you, but with just enough pressure to make sure I cleaned him off thoroughly. When I was satisfied I'd done a thorough job, I pulled the washcloth away and leaned over to look between his cheeks to do a visual inspection of his anus.

It was a weird sensation to be looking between the cheeks of my own brother's butt trying to see his anus -- his butt hole. But, it had to be done and this was nothing compared to the fact that my lubricated finger would be slipping into his rectum soon.

"You doing alright?" I asked, as I glanced up to check.

"Uh huh." He answered. "Just fine."

I noticed he'd moved my panties again when I wasn't looking. Now they were about six inches from his face and he was holding them. I wasn't sure how long I could go on with this anymore. Brother or not, the sexual tension between us was now at a fever pitch and he had to know it, too. I'm sure he knew I could tell he was moving my panties closer and closer to his face, and I silently accepted the fact that before I was done, he'd have my wet panties right against his face and he'd be smelling the scent of feminine arousal I left inside those panties.

I had to get on with this -- I had to finish what I started and I needed to be done with it soon. I could feel my panties flooding between my legs and I needed some attention down there. I needed to thrust something into my pussy -- my fingers or my vibrator.... something!

"Let me explain what's going to happen so you won't be startled." I began. "I'm going to apply some lubricant to my fingers and to you. Throughout this procedure, I'm going to make sure you're comfortable by using a lot of lube, so you might feel me pull my finger out from time to time so I can apply more lubricant. Do you understand?"

"Yes." He answered. "I understand."

"Good." I replied. "Now, you need to stay still and remain as relaxed as you can. Try not to tighten up or clench down on me. I'm going to go very slow and be very gentle with you, Ted, but you're going to have to concentrate on staying relaxed."

"Okay." He said. "I'll try."

"Now," I continued, "during the last part, you might feel some pressure. I need to feel the size and firmness of your prostate gland, and to do that I have to press around there and do some rubbing. It might create some sensations you're not used to feeling, and I just wanted to make sure I warned you about it before it happened."

"Is it going to hurt?" Ted asked.

"No." I replied, with a short laugh. "It won't hurt at all. Actually, you'll probably enjoy the feeling, and from what I've heard, it can be quite soothing and pleasurable. If it arouses you, just relax and enjoy it."

"Hmm, okay, I guess" Ted said, then after a short pause he asked, "Is it going to be okay to do that, Sally?"

"Do what?" I answered.

"You know...." He replied. "To enjoy it, I mean."

"Of course." I said, giggling out loud. "I'm not trying to torture you, Ted. I'm just trying to make a point and teach you a lesson. That's all."

"Well, I was just making sure." He replied and started to laugh a bit, himself.

So, I'd done my job in preparing him the best I could and it was time for the final exam. I opened the tube of lube and squirted a generous amount on my fingers and sat the opened tube on the bed beside me.

"It might feel cold at first, so don't jump." I said in a soothing tone. "I'll go slow. Just relax and don't worry."

Then without waiting, I pressed my lube covered fingertip against his anus and gently spread some lube around his opening. Carefully, I introduced just my fingertip into his anus and then pulled it out and spread some more lube around. I repeated this four or five times until my brother got used to the feel of my fingertip in his hole.

I applied more lube to my gloved fingers and then made the decision that it was time to insert my finger into him. "Take a breath and hold it for me, Ted." I instructed.

When he did, I slipped my finger all the way into him and held it there.

"Okay, you can breathe normally now." I said.

I felt my brother clench down on my finger once or twice as I held my finger buried deep inside his rectum. "Just relax, Ted." I said calmly. "I'm just going to keep my finger in you for a minute until you relax, and then I can do the first part of the exam."

Ted's breathing started to deepen, and I noticed it. When I looked up toward his head to check on him, I noticed my panties had been moved again. Now, he had the crotch of my damp panties no more than an inch from his nose. I could clearly see his eyes were closed and his fingers casually stroking my panties as he held them.

"That's good, Ted." I encouraged him. Take a few slow, deep breaths through your nose.

After I said it, I realized I'd actually encouraged him to sniff my panties. I immediately felt a twinge of excitement shoot through me and focus its explosion down inside my pussy. It was so nasty of me to say that to him, but, almost as soon as I said it, I felt his butt relax completely and all the pressure against my finger was gone.

Slowly, I began to make tiny movements with my finger, first small, and then incrementally larger excursions until I was slowly and gently moving my finger in and out of his butt. I kept glancing up at him, watching him openly sniff my panties as my finger continued to slide in an out of his opening. Gawd, I was finger fucking my brother's ass. How perverted was I becoming?

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Doctor is In Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 150 milliseconds