• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Rude Awakening Ch. 03

Rude Awakening Ch. 03

This is a complete work of fiction and should be enjoyed as such. All characters described are fictional and over the age of 18.

*

Feeling refreshed as I toweled off my hair, I stepped into the bedroom and pulled out an old night shirt, basically just a big t-shirt that hangs to my knees, and slipped it over my head. I pulled my hair out of the collar and tied it back in a ponytail to dry. I took a big breath, sighed and walked back downstairs to watch a movie with my son.

When I walked into the living room Danny was already there queuing up a DVD, he had a couple of sodas on the table and I could hear the microwave whirring in the kitchen, popcorn probably. I smiled thinking about how attentive and thoughtful my son was being toward me. I came around the side of the couch as the microwave dinged and sat down while he went in and pulled out the popcorn. A few minutes later he came back into the living room and sat down next to me on the couch with a bowl of popcorn in his lap, I grabbed a handful and threw him a smile, "Thanks hon!"

Danny picked up the remote and pressed play, "You're welcome Mom".

"What are we watching?" I asked as the previews started.

"The Graduate," he replied, it was one of the ones that y'all have had up there on the shelf forever, I thought you'd like it, plus that Anne Bancroft lady looks sultry!"

I threw my head back and laughed...thinking that there might be more to it than that but leaving it alone, it was still a good movie I hadn't seen in a while. We settled in, turned down the lights and started watching the movie.

About a third of the way through Danny shifted on the couch, bringing his legs up beside him and leaning his head against me, I raised my arm and let him snuggle into the crook of my arm while he draped his arm across my abdomen. Sometime later I noticed his hand slowly rubbing against my belly and working up my chest. I didn't know what to say, so I didn't say anything, just rubbed his shoulder and kept watching the movie. I guess he took this as encouragement because I soon felt his fingertips caressing the bottom of my left breast. I could have batted it away but, damn it, it felt good to finally have someone desire me again, like he obviously did, and show it. I let him continue and soon, as the movie began to wind-up he was teasing my nipple through the thin cloth of my night shirt and squeezing and cupping my breast in earnest. Meanwhile I'd been lazily scratching his back.

As the credits rolled he leaned back, lifting his head from my shoulder and surprised me by kissing me on the lips. I was stunned (again) by his brashness, but softened quickly and relaxed into his lips. Tentatively I felt his tongue play across my lips and after the barest of debates I parted my lips to let him kiss me in earnest. I realized that my resistance was steadily crumbling and pondered that as his tongue explored my mouth and mine began to do the same to his. The more I thought about it the more I couldn't come up with a reason why I shouldn't take the love and attention being offered, but still the expectations of society hung darkly in the back of my mind.

I broke the kiss and pulled his hand off my breast panting. "Baby, I appreciate the attention, but please, you know I'm not comfortable with this -- we had a lovely evening, let's just leave it at that and go to bed for the night, ok?" The confused, hurt look on his face had my motherly concern rising up and overriding my discomfort. "What's wrong honey?"

He looked up at me sheepishly, "But Mom, I know you like it; I can tell by the way your nipples are poking through your shirt. I know you want it, and deserve it, why not take it?" He stood before me, another erection tenting his boxers, and smiled wickedly down at me, "Besides, look at what you do to me. You're not going to leave me like this are you?"

I stammered, "B-But honey, we've both already had two showers today, and I, for one, don't want to have to take another." He waited a beat before grinning in earnest, "Well, then I guess you'll just have to swallow it all like you did this morning, huh, Mom?" My mouth fell open stunned at how forward and commanding he was being. In one sudden, fluid, move he slid his boxers from his hips stepped forward, taking my head in his hands, and thrust the tip of his dick into my open mouth.

"See, I knew you'd understand" he said as he pushed forward, forcing a snort from my nostrils. He pulled back and thrust forward again, back and forth, finding his rhythm. As he pushed into my mouth his hands pulled on my head and I began leaning forward off the couch to meet his thrusts, pressing my hands on his thighs for balance.

I furrowed my brown in consternation as he was manhandling my face on his cock. How had all this happened? I would never have let my husband treat me this way and certainly had never given him as much head in months as I had given to my son in two days. It made me wonder if maybe I should have been more receptive to my husband's desires as the returns I was getting from my son sure seemed to make up for having a dick in my mouth.

Danny broke me out of my thoughts, "C'mon Mom, put some suction in it like you did before, you know how!" I did my best to please him, knowing he would return the favor in time, tightening my lips on his shaft and sucking hard trying to give him what he demanded.

It seemed to do the trick as he began to grunt and pump faster and more forcefully, getting vocal as he did, "Yeah baby, that's it, suck it...Yeah, suck that cock, you know you like it, Uhhhhh!"

I was startled by this outburst and looked up to find him looking down at me with a gleam in his eye. Catching my eye had an effect on him because as he did his rhythm trembled and sped up just a little.

He looked down at me while he thrust away at my mouth, his cock pushing into the back of my throat and moaned, "Yeah Mom, you're the best cocksucker, Ahhhhhh!" I closed my mouth slightly, not biting but indignant at being called such a vulgar name. He thrust hard into my mouth, pushing against my clamped lips and down into my throat making me gag and open my jaw slightly.

"Yeah!" he grunted as his sperm began to pump down my gullet as my eyes watered from the assault on my throat, he started pulling back and fearing that he was going to pull out all the way and spray my face again I leaned forward and sucked hard on the rim of his circumcised head to hold it in as he finished shooting the last few ropes of cum all over the roof of my mouth. His hips jerked at me as I pushed my hands against his thighs, he released his hands from the sides of my head and his prick popped out of my mouth, a little stringer of cum and saliva connecting my lips to his tip.

I glared up at him and he smiled sheepishly down at me.

"Thanks Mom, that was amazing, I guess I just got carried away a little." His eyes narrowed at me then opened in surprise! "You haven't swallowed yet, have you?!"

I shook my head no and he got a pleading look on his face, "Please show it to me?" I looked askance at him and he clarified, "I think it's so sexy to see my cum in your mouth, show me your mouth all filled with my cum, please!?"

I dipped my head and thought for a moment, then shrugged, leaned my head back and opened my mouth, swirling the cum around on my tongue so he could see it. He moaned and tipped his head back, grabbing his slowly softening member in his hand and stroking it a few times. His head rocked down and he pushed the tip of his cock into the pool of cum rolling around on my tongue and I felt another gush of cum as he spurted a few more times. Feeling the cum start to overflow the corners of my mouth I closed my lips over the tip of his cock and sucked, pulling one more gush out before pulling back, pursing my lips as his tip came out of my mouth so no cum would spill out onto my clean skin.

He sighed "Ahhhhhh" and looked expectantly at me, I waited looking up at him quizzically, and a little impatiently, because I wanted to stand up but he was in my way. "Aren't you going to swallow it mom? You did this morning." I realized that was true and leaned my head forward and swallowed in a couple of big gulps. He grinned down at me and stepped back from the couch so I could stand (I think he had been blocking me from standing up just so he could make sure I swallowed his cum).

I stood up, ruffled his hair and said, "Alright young man, you've had more than enough fun today. Go to bed, we'll talk more about all this tomorrow." He grinned like a schoolboy and gave me a quick hug and a peck on the cheek and turned up the stairs to go to his room. I shut off the television and checked the locks on the door and went up to my own room to go to sleep too. What a crazy day it had been.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Rude Awakening Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 893 milliseconds