• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Time as a Mexican Whore Ch. 07

My Time as a Mexican Whore Ch. 07

Michelle awoke from a dream. One of her former johns, a big man with big hands and a marvelous cock had been fucking her. Her pussy was contracting, pulling him into her. She wished she hadn't woke up. She hadn't cum yet.

It had been three days since the filming. Michelle had been given long hot bubble baths and massages each day. She had been fed very well in the mansion's kitchen. She had been allowed to sleep as late as she desired. In short, she had been pampered. Except for one thing. Michelle hadn't been fucked once in three days.

"If this is what being a movie star is all about, I really like it. But I've got to get some sex," she thought to herself. Michelle had rubbed herself to an orgasm earlier. She had thought about the men who fucked her three days ago. She hoped one of them would come by to see her.

During lunch Michelle was informed that she would be going to the airport within the hour. Nothing else was said. After lunch she was taken to the garage. The film crew were already waiting. As soon as Victor got in the car he had Michelle blindfolded.

As they drove off Michelle realized that she had never seen the outside of the mansion in the daylight. When she first arrived she had been asleep, waking only after they were parked in the garage. The only other time she had left had been at night and they had left from the garage as well.

At the airport, Michelle was escorted to the plane, blindfold intact. It was removed only when they were in the air. The plane was a small private jet, capable of holding at the most a dozen passengers.

"You're going to get married," Victor told Michelle. "I've chosen a fine husband for you." Victor smiled. He studied Michelle's face, wanting to see how she would react. It must be difficult not knowing what will happen next, Victor thought.

"His name is Michael, isn't it?" Victor asked Michelle.

Startled, she replied, "whose name is Michael?"

"Your husband, of course," Victor answered. "Or have you so quickly forgotten him?"

No, she had not forgotten. But she had tried. She had to survive. She had to get through. She couldn't think of the past.

"Of course your new husband will only play Michael for the movie," Victor continued. "I wonder if the real Michael would approve."

Michelle didn't want to allow her mind to go there. She wouldn't allow it.

The plane landed at a small airport near a beach. A limosine met them and drove them to a nice resort right on the beach. Michelle was taken to a very nice room on a high floor with a beautiful ocean view.

As the flim crew was setting up, Victor entered with an American man who had a striking resemblance to her husband. "He really does look like Michael" she thought.

A white wedding dress was given to Michelle. It looked much like the one she had worn at her wedding. The young man who would portray her husband dressed in a tuxedo. It also was very much like the one Michael had worn the day they were married. A woman was brought to do Michelle's hair, makeup, and nails.

"How does Victor know so much about us?" Michelle worried. The thought was interupted by Victor giving instructions as to the next scene.

"You and Michael have just been married and are on your honeymoon. You will make beautiful love with one another, then you will change and go to the beach. Let's get started," Victor directed.

Michelle looked at the young man and decided she would pretend he was Michael. It was the only way she could do it. She had no choice. She had to do it.

The crew filmed the couple entering the room, their embrace, their kisses. Michelle allowed Michael to undress her. She stood naked before him as they embraced. Michelle undressed Michael. He laid her back on the bed.

According to Victor's direction, Michael kissed her neck, down to her breasts. Taking a nipple in his mouth, he sucked and lightly bit, moving from one to another. He continued kissing down to her pussy.

When he reached her pussy, it was Michelle's cue to slide down the bed and take Michael's dick in her mouth. Loving it with her tongue, blowing her warm breath over it, and then sucking it as Michael licked her sweet pussy lips, Michelle made love to Michael.

Michael then moved on top of Michael and entered her, claiming Michelle as his wife. The two climaxed together and lay entwined, cuddling.

After several minutes, they got up and put on their swim suits. Michelle was given a black string bikini. The top consisted of thin string ties and two small triangles of black fabric that barely covered her nipples and areolas. The bottom was much the same, thin string ties and one black triangle that covered most of her pussy mound.

The crew filmed the couple dressing and then walking to the beach. They laid out together for a while on the beach chairs. As directed, Michelle got up, got wet in the ocean and walked down the beach.

Michelle and Michael were told to make friends with a couple or two and have them join them for dinner and drinks. As Michelle walked along the beach, an older man stopped her and asked about the film crew. He introduced himself as Roger from Dallas.

"Oh, we're making a promotional film for the resort," Michelle replied. "My husband and I are here for our honeymoon and the trip is paid by the resort." She had repeated Victor's instruction as to what to say when asked about the filming. "You are now invited to dinner and drinks with us, since the crew just filmed you talking to me. I really hope you will join us."

Roger was staring at Michelle's nipples and cameltoe, all prominent thanks to the thin wet fabric. Michelle was filmed with Roger's arm around her, her tit pushing into his side. She knew he would join them.

The crew asked Roger if he had a wife and insisted that she would be at dinner with him.

Michelle joined Michael back at the beach bar, where he had met Lauren and Todd, a young couple on their honeymoon also. The crew filmed them, of course, and invited them both to dinner and drinks.

A few hours later Michelle and Michael met up with Lauren and Todd, and Roger and Kim at the exclusive restaurant. Lauren was a tall blonde, beautiful, with full 34B breasts. At nineteen she looked like a fashion model. Todd was tall and somewhat thin, ruggedly handsome. He was a couple of years older than Lauren.

Kim, although fiftyfive, was still a very pretty woman. Around 5'6'' tall, with at least 36DD breasts, Kim had taken care of herself, exercising regularly. Her honey blonde hair set off her facial features well. Roger was a year older than Kim and reasonably fit. They worked together in their commercial real estate business. By their dress and mannerisms, Michelle assumed that they were well off financially.

Dinner went well and the three couples enjoyed each others company. After dinner one of the film crew came over to the table and took care of the check. He insisted that they all follow him to a special private show they would never forget.

Michelle knew nothing about the show. Everything else had gone just as Victor had rehearsed. She was assuming that all this was leading up to Michael and she being kidnapped and reliving the all too real events of the past several weeks.

The three couples were driven in a limosine to a secluded nightclub. They were escorted past the main room into a large dark room with a small stage. There were several people already in the room. Music was playing somewhat loudly. As their eyes adjusted, they could tell that almost all those present were men.

The flim crew was there, already set up. Suddenly, several men surrounded each couple. Michael, Todd, and Roger were gagged and tied to their chairs. Michelle was taken up to the stage, while Lauren and Kim were held in their chairs, surrounded by the men.

Five men rushed upon Michelle, ripping off her clothes and pushing her to the floor. Although she tried to get away, the men slapped her and held her down as they raped her. Michael, Lauren, Todd, Kim and Roger watched in horror as Michelle was used by the men.

Michelle was made to take the men's dicks in her mouth and suck them before they would push into her pussy. Although she had been forced to work as a whore for some time now, this was reliving her rapes over and over. Michael was brought up on stage with his hands still tied. The men that held him took out the gag and pushed him to the floor.

Two men had already cum in Michells's pussy and a third was fucking her while yet another man was using her mouth to dump his cum. When the third man had finished cumming in Michelle, Michael's face was pushed into her pussy. He was ordered to lick the cum from his wife's dripping hole.

He had no choice but to do it as the men held him and punched him until he did as they said. Michael was lifted up and taken out the back door. There he was untied. This man who had portrayed Michael was well paid for his services and released.

Back inside Michelle had been turned over and the men were taking turns in her ass, while others used her mouth to either get them ready or to clean them up after they finished with her.

Lauren was then untied and manhandled to the stage. She kicked and screamed, but it didn't matter. The men were in a fury, eager to ravish this very pretty young American wife. It was a Mexican feeding frenzy on these pretty American wives, and the men would not be denied. Todd was held as he tried to struggle to get loose from the ropes that held him in the chair.

His head was turned to face Lauren as her clothes were being ripped off her supple body, the men's hands all over her. Todd could only watch as his wife was pushed to her knees and held as a Mexican with a large belly forced his dick into her sweet little mouth.

She was slapped and punched until she began to suck on it. Another man pulled her feet toward him, moving her ass to his waiting dick. He spit on her pussy and slapped his dick on her ass and then turned to look at Todd.

"I fuck your pretty wife!" the man yelled at Todd as he thrust his dick into the tight pussy. Two other men laid under Lauren to suck on her creamy white tits as she sucked one man while being fucked by another. Todd could see by the expression on his face that the rapist in Lauren's pussy was cumming. He was planting his foul seed in her innocent body.

As the man pulled his dick out of Lauren, he looked up at Todd. "She is now my whore! Don't worry I will fuck her mucho. She make me mucho dinero!"

It took four men to hold Todd as he lunged at the man who had just raped his wife. The rapists just laughed. There was nothing the husbands could do.

Michelle was made to straddle a man as he lay on the floor. As she rode him, another took advantage of her stretched ass, while yet another make her suck his dick. Michelle had forced her mind to go somewhere else. She was just a whore servicing her clients. She would take care of them and then get some rest before tomorrow. It was going to be alright.

Lauren was now being stretched out by the largest dick yet. He was the fifth man to fuck her once tight pussy. She lay on her back as her legs were held far apart. It hurt as he pushed inside her. She could only sob as he had his way with her. The screaming and yelling were all gone now.

Two different men were sucking her tits, leaving their marks with the hickeys. Another man turned her head so he could stick his dick in her mouth. She tried to suck him as she was being ravaged by the man with the big dick.

It hurt a little less now, her pussy had begun to accomodate the girth of his dick. She could feel his cum to begin to shoot deep inside her pussy, adding to that already deposited.

Some of the men began to gather around Kim. Their hands were all over her. As she was tied to the chair, one man ripped her blouse open, took out his knife and cut her bra off. Her lusious tits spilled out. He immediately bent down and took one of her big tits in his mouth. Another man stuck his dick to Kim's mouth.

Roger struggled at his bonds. The man who had been the first to fuck Lauren walked up and moved the men away from Kim. He spoke to Roger, "You want to keep your wife? You must pay for her. Understand?"

Roger shook his head 'yes'. The man removed the gag from his mouth. Roger looked at his wife and saw the frightened look on her face. "How much?" he asked.

"That is the wrong question," replied the man. "I will contact you with the details. Right now you must agree to pay. It won't be cheap. Do you agree to pay?"

Roger said, "Yes, of course. I have three hundred dollars with me now."

"But I already have that," the man answered as he reached into Roger's pocket and took his wallet. "Tell you what. I will let you go now. I will take your wife someplace safe and call you in the morning."

Roger began to tell him where he was staying. "I already know," replied the man. "Do you want to protect your wife?"

"Yes, of course!" Roger firmly stated.

"Good. I take her now to a safe place. You go now. I call you," the man repeated.

"How do I know I can trust you?" Roger asked.

"You have no choice," the man replied. "Don't worry. It will be just as I say. I tell you what. I take your wife now and then I come back to get you." Having said that, the man had Kim untied.

Two large men walked Kim out a side door. The man followed.

Roger watched the continued gang rape of Michelle and Lauren on stage. He was thankful he had been able to save Kim from the same fate.

The man returned and reassured Roger that Kim was safe. He had his men standing guard outside the door where she was held. "Don't try to come back here, forget about this place," the man told Roger. "Or you will never again see your wife."

He then emptied everything out of Roger's pockets, took his watch, shirt and shoes and had two men drive him blindfolded to a deserted place and let him out. It would take him the rest of the night to get back to his resort.

After his men had driven Roger away, he arranged for Todd to be taken away as well. He would be dropped off in yet another place far away.

As soon as Todd was taken outside, Kim was brought back in. There were over thirty men in the room. They had already seen Kim and her lucious tits. Besides, she had a great looking ass. He thought he should have it tonight. The film crew wouldn't miss a thing.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Time as a Mexican Whore Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds