• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Ties: Romantic Rescue

Family Ties: Romantic Rescue

12

Sara stood sobbing in the autumn rain as the steady downpour continued to soak her clothes and drench her body. The hour was late(10;30 p.m.) on a dark September night and there was no light around, not even from a street light; Sara was standing on the side of the road in the middle of the night a long way from home and no way to contact help.

Sara was helpless, an emotional wreck, not knowing what to do or who to call. Fifteen or so minutes passed until Sara finally came to her senses. She remember she had her cell phone in the pocket of her skirt and reached in and pulled it out. Attempting to turn it on she was devastated when she found out that the rain had soaked it, thereby totally ruining it.

"Oh God why," Sara screamed into the night. "It's not fair!!! Why should he be safe and dry and I be stranded without help or hope."

Why should Ben be safe and dry, after what he had done to Sara, lying to her being unfaithful, verbally abusive and then because she disagreed with him on a matter of conscience, dump her out in the middle of nowhere with no way to get back home except for the uncertain random kindness of a stranger.

Then it came to Sara, a small voice whispered in her ear "Fear not my child you are not without help or hope. There is someone in your life who loves you very much, who would walk through fire for you, Paul. Call him and find your salvation."

Sara remembered she had seen a convenience store a mile back or so, so she regained what composure she had and began to make the trek in the now steady heavy downpour. She didn't think she could make it but something inside Sara told her not to give up and within forty-five minutes to an hour she reached the store.

Upon her arrival Sara was distraught; The store was closed.

She screamed out " OH GOD PLEASE NO," as she beat on the door.

Sara then happened to look to look across to parking lot to the corner of the building and saw a phone booth. Grasping at the small strand of hope that still glimmered in her she took the chance and it paid off.

Sara was able to reach Paul and tell him that she was stranded on old route 43 about just past mile marker 26 out from town. Paul told her to sit tight and he would be there in forty to fifty minutes and he would pick her up.

Paul was a dutiful son, fiercely loyal to Sara, his mom. Sara gave birth to Paul out of wedlock just after she turned 16 and even though Paul's father was forced by Sara's parents to marry Sara and support her and Paul, the support was in money only. Sam, Paul's father was never there, so for all practically purposes it was only Sara and Paul.

Sam's father felt bad for what his son had done and set up a college fund for Paul and was there to be a father figure for Paul and it helped and for twelve years all was okay.

When Paul hit twelve Sam had decided he had had enough and left Sara. In his mind, he reasoned that the statute of limitations was up on statutory rape and that he had more than done his duty to support them and so he felt like he should be able to move on.

With Sam's father's help Sara was able to retain an attorney and kept the house and the court garnished Sam's wages and Sara was able to get almost $2,000 a month for child support and alimony.

Sara also worked from home as a sales rep for a pharmaceutical company and from age twelve to age sixteen Sara and Paul developed a bond that was inseparable. Paul felt he was now the man of the house and Sara was glad that Paul took that role.

When Paul turned age sixteen, Sara met Ben and fell for his smooth talking ways. Paul never trusted Ben and tried to warn Sara but she thought she was in love and at soon after Paul graduated high school she moved in with Ben.

Paul went to college and finished as a pharmacist and at age 25 was now working at a local pharmacy making good money. He sold the house he and Sara had and bought a patio home in a new subdivision out from town.

It was a nice 2300 square foot home with a master suite hot tub and all the amenities anyone could want. This is where Paul was going to bring Sara to and they would once again be together just the two of them.

Paul reached the convenience store in his bright canary yellow Nissan X-terra . He took a spot light he kept in the truck and placed it out the window and used it to look for Sara. He saw her huddled next to the front door under the overhang, curled up in a ball rocking back and forth.

Paul blew his horn to get Sara's attention and rushed out and draped a tarp over Sara and walked her back to the car. Once inside he reached into the back seat and put an army blanket over her and turned on the heat.

"Oh Paul, I am so glad to see you sweetie," Sara said, managing to reach over and hug Paul.

"I am just glad you're safe," He replied "Now to get you somewhere to get you out of those wet clothes and into something warm and dry."

"So tell me did Ben do this to you," Paul asked with a bitter voice.

Sara teared up at the mention of his name broke down and began to cry uncontrollably and in a in a sobbing voice told Paul about the fight she and Ben had and how he dumped her out and didn't want to see her any more.

"I'll kill him," Paul said loudly. "Just let me have five minutes with the ass hole and he will live to regret the day he messed with the most important woman in my life."

"Don't do anything foolish sweetheart," Sara said pleadingly sensing the rage and anger in Paul's voice. "It's not worth throwing away your life over a jerk like him."

Even though Sara begged Paul not to do anything about what had happened, she was secretly aroused at Paul's reaction, something out of a romance novel, the handsome hero rushing in to save the damsel in distress. This made Sara feel strangely romantically towards Paul but she was too tired to let it show.

Instead of taking Sara straight home Paul pulled off at the first motel he saw, one located about five minutes from the old store they had just left. He knew Sara needed to get out of those clothes and get a warm bath and home was a while away and Sara was shivering and sneezing.

"I need a room for the night for two," Paul told the desk clerk.

"All I have is a single double bed," the manager replied.

"That will be fine," Paul replied and paid the man in cash.

Paul would have normally gotten two beds but he figured that they could cuddled together to get Sara warm and he was set on getting her warm and dry.

Paul pulled the X-Terra to the back of the hotel and he helped Sara in and then drug out his gym bag and once inside closed and looked the door.

Paul began to run some water in the tub and then helped Sara strip naked out of her clothes. Even at age 42 Sara was still a knock-out. Standing 5'9" tall weighing 145 pounds measuring 38C-28-37, Sara's body and looks rivaled that of a twenty year old.

Her honey gold blonde hair was drenched and dripping and Paul came up behind her and put his arms around her. His naked 5'11" 180 pound muscular body pressed up against hers and she melted into him.

Paul was not thinking that Sara was his mom but someone whom he was trying to keep warm. Sara would have normally protested but she was so grateful to have his warm strong body pressed up to hers that she put aside all protest and gave into the feelings of romance that were welling up in her.

Paul draped the blanket back over her and went to check the water. The tub was full and the water was good and hot. Leading Sara to the bathtub he got into the tub first and then had her set in front of him with her body next to his.

Paul put his arms around Sara and coaxed her to lay lie back against his body and she did. Paul began to lovingly caress Sara's hair and softly kissed her on the neck.

Sara's logical mind was telling her this was wrong and taboo because Paul was her son, but she didn't protest; She just cooed with delight and nestled her body closer to Paul.

Paul then whispered in her ear "I love you so very much mom. You mean the world to me. I am now the man of the house and from now on, I will fulfill that role in all its capacity and will the one to protect you and care for you. "

Sara became aroused at Paul's words. She never protested or tried to tell Paul this was taboo. They both knew they had feelings for each other and had thrown caution to the wind and gave into their feelings.

"I love you too Paul honey," Sara said with a soft sigh as she put her hand softly on his cheek and turned her face towards his. "It means so much to me that you came all this way to save me. I will forever be thankful and am honored that you will be my protector. There is no one else I rather to have protect me."

They sat in the tub with their bodies laying next to each other and then Paul began to wash Sara's back. He then began to wash her breasts and did not protest but just crooned saying "Mmmmmm Paul."

After he washed her breasts and torso he proceeded to put his hand between Sara's thighs and started washing the inside of her thighs and calves. He then moved to her pussy and Sara just opened her legs and let Paul wash her woman hood.

Paul put down the wash cloth and took the soap in his hand and placed the bar on Sara's nicely trimmed pussy and began to lather her up. He ran his fingers and hand over her slit and Sara just cooed with delight.

"Oh god yes Paul," Sara purred as she shifted her body.

Paul continued to rub Sara's pussy and Sara's body convulsed as waves of pleasure rippled through her body.

Paul's index finger slid up and down Sara's slit and worked its way into her pussy. Paul slowly and softly fingered Sara and she let out a whimper of delight.

"Don't stop baby," Sara moaned. "Make mommy cum!"

Paul continued to finger fuck Sara and Sara turned her face towards Paul's. Their lips met for the first time and passionately French kissed as their tongues probed each other's mouths.

It wasn't long until Sara came, as she flooded Paul's finger with her sweet creamy nectar.

Sara panted as the orgasm rippled through her body and they both decided it's time to get out of the tub.

Paul dried Sara off as he rubbed her body with the towel then Sara returned the favor. As Sara dried Paul, she took his cock in her hand and softly stroked it and just smiled at Paul.

Paul took the hair dryer and a brush from his bag and began to blow dry Sara's hair. He combed the long shoulder length golden blonde locks and as he did he kissed Sara on the back of her neck and pulled her close to him.

Paul's fully erect cock was pressed into the small of Sara's back. There is no question that Sara felt it and she just purred.

After Paul finished drying Sara's hair he led her to where the bed was. He reached into his bag and pulled out an old light blue men's long sleeve button down Oxford shirt and a pair of old light grey sweatpants.

"This is all I could find on short notice," Paul said handing them to Sara.

"Thanks hun," Sara said with a smile, " but I don't think I will need them right now. After all I don't think I will be wearing them that long any way," she said with a naughty wink.

Sara then pulled back the covers and slid her sweet soft naked body under them. Patting the side of the bed Sara said with a sly grin "Paul, I'm cold. I could sure use some warming up."

It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what Sara meant so Paul slipped his naked body under the covers and together they cuddled.

Sara laid her warm soft naked 38C-28-37 body on top of Paul's well toned muscular body. Her sumptuous breasts were pressed up against Paul's bare muscular chest.

Sara's body rubbed up against Paul's, her legs rubbed against his and her sweet nice soft furry pussy was pressed up against Paul's throbbing rock hard 8 inch cock.

Sara repositioned her body and then took her hand and placed it on Paul's cock. Guiding it with her hand, Paul's cock entered Sara's warm pussy in one fail swoop. The line had been crossed, there was no turning back. Sara and Paul were no longer just mother and son, they were now lovers.

Sara softly kissed Paul, planting a long deep wet French kiss on his lips as her tongue probed his mouth.

"I just want to thank you for coming to my rescue tonight," Sara purred as she broke the kiss. "It meant so much to me have you come and get me."

"That's what families are for, looking out for one another," Paul replied. "Anyhow, you are the love of my life and most important woman in my world."

Sara was moved by what Paul said and it turned her on very much and then she replied "As you are the most important man in mine," and with that they kissed again.

As Sara and Paul kissed their bodies pressed together and their limbs intertwined. Paul turned Sara over so that they were now laying on their side as their bodies pressed together.

Their kisses deepened as their bodies rubbed together. Paul began to slowly pump Sara and she responded by meeting his motions. Sara and Paul are now locked in a romantic and passionate embrace as they slowly fucked each other.

"Oh god baby you don't know how long I have waited for this," Sara moaned revealing her deep seeded long dormant desires for Paul.

Paul turned Sara over so that she was now on her back. He began to slowly kiss his way down her body and Sara relinquished herself to his control and surrendered to the passion.

Paul's kisses reached their way to Sara's breast. Sara swooned with delight as Paul began to softly kiss and suck on her nipples.

"Oh yes baby, let mommy nurse her little boy," Sara moaned with passion.

Paul spent about 10 minutes on Sara's breast and then moved his kisses down her torso until he reached her pubic region. Sara's legs instinctively part and Paul's head goes down between her legs as he inhales her sweet musky womanly scent.

Paul softly kissed Sara cunt then moved his was down to her ankles. He then began to kiss his way up her legs with soft kisses and nibbles until her reached her pussy. He softly kissed and licked her slit then repeated his actions with her other leg.

Even though Paul teased Sara, he was not without mercy and more than pleased her. After he spent time on both legs, he dove in to her pussy and ate her out.

"Oh god yes baby," Sara cried out as she gasped for air

Paul used his tongue like a little cock making Sara cum in his mouth. Sara grabbed Paul's hair and held his head their as she bucked up to meet his motions.

Paul ate Sara out for a good 10-15 minutes. Sara's body convulsed and spasmed as wave after wave of orgasm crashed through her body.

She moaned and wailed like the banshee screaming out Paul's name at the top of her lungs then fell limp as she flooded Paul's mouth with her sweet creamy nectar and made her cum in his mouth at least twice.

When Paul had finished, he crawled back on top of Sara and embraced her.

As they kiss, Paul slipped his cock back inside of Sara and Sara responded by turning Paul over so that he was on his back. Sara then raised up and slowly began fucking him cowgirl style.

They fucked for a good ten minutes. Paul could feel Sara's sweet creamy juices cover his cock and act as a lubricant. Paul's cock swished against the sides of Sara's sweet sugar walls.

It is not long until Paul was ready to cum. He could feel his cock swell with cum and he let Sara know he is about to cum

He tried to pull Sara off but she protested and locked him close to her by pulling him up to him so that they were both sitting upright and she had her legs around his back and his cock deep inside.

"I wanna feel you deep within me baby," Sara moaned as they rocked back and forth.

"What about pregnancy," Paul replied "I want to be careful."

"Don't worry baby I won't get pregnant. Trust me," Sara replied.

Paul gave in and laid back down allowing Sara to continue riding him. It isn't long until his cock swelled with cum and tried as he may he can't hold it back. Giving in, he spunked his load deep inside of Sara.

"Oh god yes," Sara crooned "I feel alive again."

Paul and Sara cuddled together for about 15 minutes and then Sara returned the favor to Paul.

Sara sucked on Paul's cock as she licked around the head and took it all the way down. She pumped it with her hand as she licked his balls then goes down on him and deep throats him.

Sara's head bobbed up and down as she sucked him like a vacuum cleaner. Wave after wave of pleasure rippled through Paul's body and he could feel his cock swell with cum again.

Paul let Sara know he was on the verge of cumming and she just smiled and continued to suck his cock. Within a minute it was all Paul could stand and he moaned out in a panting voice "Oh shit I'm cumming."

Sara kept her mouth on Paul's cock as he flooded her mouth with his manhood. Sara drinks it all down, not missing a drop and continued to suck his cock until he was hard again.

Sara repositioned herself so that she was on her back. Paul laid on top of Sara, inserted his cock deep into her pussy and Sara's legs just wrap themselves around Paul and locked her ankles.

Paul slowly pumped Sara and Sara gradually moves her body up to meet his motions. Paul and Sara are soon locked in a tender passionate intense fuck session as their bodies slowly melt together and move as one.

Something mystical was taking place; Their hearts began to beat as one, their souls and spirits united and became one and the world around them would slipped away and Paul and Sara were in their own universe. Time and space seemed to be suspended and lost all meaning. They were only aware of each other and nothing else.

Their passions rose and fell like the mighty ocean waves and soon they could no longer be contained. Sara's pussy quivered and flooded Paul's cock with her nectar. Paul's cock responded by flooding Sara with its hot jism and Sara purred with delight as Paul's manhood went deep into her.

Something instinctively told Paul to ask Sara to lay with her back facing him and Sara smiled and knew what he was asking and as she scooted her naked body next to his, she opened her pussy from behind and allowed Paul to slip his cock into her.

Sara and Paul laid side by side as they embraced and Sara turned her head back so they could kiss. Paul's cock was deep inside Sara and he pumped it to keep it hard. Their naked bodies rubbed together as their limbs were intertwined and their flesh melted together as one.

Sara and Paul were drunk on the sweet nectar of carnal lust and had no desire to abandon their pursuits of pleasing each other's wanton lascivious desires. Paul would fuck Sara this way for another fifteen minutes as he caressed her breast and kissed and nibbled the flesh on her neck.

Paul would spunk his second load deep inside Sara and she swooned with delight then turned to face them and they would embrace and kiss as they came down from their orgasmic high

Soon the world began to come back into view and Paul and Sara were soon aware that they were back in the hotel room, which by now was a mess with the sheets strewn everywhere and the bottom sheet was covered in cum.

"Oh baby that was so-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o good," Sara purred with delight. "You made me feel alive again and awoke in me passions and desired that I thought had long been dead."

"I am so glad I could make you feel alive again", Paul said with a soft smile.

"I want you to be the one who continues to do so," Sara said smiling. "You are the man of the house now and I give myself to you, body soul and spirit.

Sara then softly smiled and said "I would love more than anything to give you a child, if you are willing."

"I thought you couldn't get pregnant," Paul said with a confused but happy look.

"Well, right now I am on the depro shot but it's almost time for the next dose," Sara explained. "If I go off the injection then I should be fertile again. Tell me would you want to father a child?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Ties: Romantic Rescue

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds