• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy’s Little Party Favor

Daddy’s Little Party Favor

12

A/N: This is inspired by and dedicated to a particularly hot Literotica Feedback. Please remember this is fantasy (and my particular type of kinky fantasy that gets me hot). In my fantasies, everybody is always hard and wet; there are no STDs, pregnancies, farts, pimples or burps and everybody tastes good. Enjoy.

Daddy poured the amber liquor into two dozen shot glasses on a silver tray as his little sex slave emerged out of the bathroom. She looked delicious.

'Are you all cleaned out?' He demanded sternly.

'Yes Daddy.' She wiggled her ass unconsciously after the enema he just gave her. He had tied her up in the shower and cleaned out her asshole, forcing her not to cum. She hadn't had sex or been allowed to touch herself for two whole weeks. The enema almost tipped her over the orgasm edge. But she wanted to please Daddy, so she refrained her orgasm, held her body in check and did as he said. After the enema, he untied her and cleaned her up and applied herbal oil to her very clean little balloon knot. It made her ass tingle and itch for attention. But she kept her hands away as Daddy ordered, hoping he would play with her soon. He ordered her to get dressed and doll herself up and come out to meet him in the den.

She took special attention to her appearance. Today was Daddy's birthday party and she wanted to be extra pretty for him.

She wore a sheer pink nighty he selected that barely hinted that she was wearing anything to cover her bit titted body. Her curly black hair was up in a wispy do. Daddy liked being able to see her suck cock without her hair in the way. Around her neck she wore a silk red ribbon tied in a big birthday bow. It tickled her cheek. As always she had on stiletto heels (this time they were red) that buckled around her slim ankles and supple leather bonds adorned her delicate wrists.

'Delicious,' Daddy said with admiration as she walked over to him.

The doorbell rang and Daddy smiled at his little sex slave. He came over to her and caressed her arms and clicked her wrists together behind her. In a low quiet voice that made her shiver he whispered, 'You are the Party Favor, my little slave. Let the party begin.' He firmly grabbed her bound upper arm and lead his little slut to the door.

Daddy greeted his guests in the foyer with his near naked, bound sex slave next to him. The first guests to arrive were his brothers and a couple of old football buddies.

As the men walked in the house Daddy greeted them, 'Come in!' Daddy was happy to see his all of his three brothers and long time friends. Daddy instructed, 'Please have a shot of whiskey and then give one to my little sex kitten.'

The men chuckled and leered at the 21-year-old near naked beauty standing next to Daddy. Her head was demurely bent and she bit her sexy bottom lip in excited trepidation. The nightie was a wisp of material, leaving her succulent tits and slight bit of hair covering her dripping cunt exposed with just a sheer veil of nothing between her and Daddy's guests.

'Happy Birthday, bro,' his brother John said as he feasted his eyes on the big-titted slut standing slightly behind and to the side of Daddy.

They each took a pre-poured shot glass and downed the whiskey and then gave her a shot.

Each of them did it a little differently. The first of Daddy's brothers tried to pour the contents into her mouth, but she choke on it and it dribbled down her cheek. Daddy would have none of that. 'Little slut,' he grimaced as he grabbed her upper arm and jerk her to face him, 'you must not resist. Drink it like you drink my cum.'

Terrified and horny, looking wide-eyed at her angry Daddy and the men gathering she whispered, 'Yes, Daddy. I'll drink it like cum.'

The smutty words satisfied Daddy and he released her to complete her task with his arriving guests.

Daddy's next brother caressed her face and let his thumb pet her bottom lip until she was forced to open her mouth and suck on his thumb. Her eyes closed and she let out a little moan.

Daddy chuckled and sighed, 'Come on, Lance, there will be plenty of time for this little cumslut to please you.'

Lance smiled and said wistfully, 'Oh, her mouth and lips just look so virginal.'

Daddy agreed with an ironic laugh, 'She may look innocent, but she fucks & sucks like a whore.'

Lance admired her tits as he released his thumb from her sucking mouth, 'I can't wait to defile her.'

Lance was more demanding than his other brothers, and gripped her hair at the base of her neck and tilted her face up. 'Swallow, pretty little thing,' he said menacingly, 'swallow it like cum.'

She knew he'd be brutal when he fucked her. Fearfully she complied and swallowed the shot of whiskey he offered like she was swallowing cum with a full open throat. He held her there by the back of her neck as a couple of other guests poured their shots into her open mouth. He let go and tweaked a nipple through the sheer material until she bit her bottom lip.

'See you later, slut,' he said with threatening promise.

Just as the she was forced to swallow her 5th shot of whiskey, more guests arrived. Some were men from Daddy's work, others were old friends. All of them were in a celebratory mood and upon seeing Daddy's bound submissive sex slave in a little see-through nightie; all of them were ready to pounce on Daddy's big titted slut.

The next guest poured his shot into his own mouth and then grabbed the slut's face and kissed her with the whiskey transferring from his mouth to hers. She swallowed the offering while sucking his tongue. 'Talented little cunt,' he said with admiration while palming her tit and then pinching her nipple.

The three men after this guy liked the way he gave her the whiskey and they also kissed her with mouths full of whiskey for her to swallow.

By the ninth shot of whiskey, Daddy's little party favor could barely keep her balance in her stiletto heels and bound arms.

'You drunk, baby doll?' Daddy chuckled as the bound slut leaned on him for balance.

She giggled. 'Yesh, Daddy, I think so.'

The next man gave her another shot. She coughed and swallowed and leaned on Daddy. 'Three more shots, baby doll,' Daddy said as his friends all entered and shut the door.

She licked her lips and slowly blinked and slurred, 'Yes, Daddy.'

The last two guests & Daddy gave the bound slave her last whiskey shots and stepped down into the large sunken living room where the other guests were milling around.

Daddy stood at the step to the room with his very drunk sex slave next to him. Daddy began his welcome, 'Thank you gentlemen, for coming to my little birthday celebration –'

'Happy Birthday, Daddy!' the drunken sex slave blurted out and then giggled.

Daddy laughed, as did the guests. 'Thank you, baby doll.'

'Can I suck your cock now?'

The twelve guests and Daddy laughed at the bound sex slave's drunken antics. Daddy said in a deep voice, 'My little slut is so eager.'

'Yes, Daddy,' she purred.

'Soon,' he said.

She pouted with exaggeration in her drunken disappointment, yet looked around at all the men staring at her in the room. She whispered that loud drunk whisper that every one hears, 'Daddy?'

'Yes, baby doll?'

'Can I fuck your friends?'

Daddy smiled. 'My little sex kitten wants to fuck my friends. Well, isn't that a nice present for Daddy. Soon.' He said with a grin. His guests laughed and cheered. He placated her with a pat on her butt and ignored her request while carrying on with the festivities. Daddy knew she was going to get much more than she asked for.

'Well, since it's my birthday,' Daddy continued, 'we have a few birthday traditions that must be kept. And my little baby doll is going to help me. Isn't that right, slut?'

'Yes, Daddy,' she said eagerly.

He smiled and guided his bound drunken little sex slave over to a chair.

'First, we have to start with the birthday spanking.' Daddy sat down and propped his bound little slut face down on his lap. He soothingly said to her, 'you want to be spanked for Daddy's birthday, right baby doll?'

His thumb caressed her face and petted her big bottom lip as she moaned sweetly, 'Mmmm, yes Daddy, anything for you.'

She erotically sucked on his thumb as he commanded, 'get that ass high in the air and arch your back, sweet baby doll.' He guided her until her ass was up high on his lap and her bound wrists rested on her arched back. He caressed her fleshy ass cheeks and then started spanking. SMACK!

'Ow!' she squeaked.

'One slap for every year!' someone said with envy as they watched Daddy spank his squealing little slave.

'No, Daddy!' she protested and wiggled. 'It hurts!'

Daddy spanked her hard and loudly commanded, 'Do not argue, cunt!'

'But Daddy!' she whined. 'Ow!'

Daddy slapped her ass hard. And with an irritated, dominant voice he said, 'I think someone needs to fill this slut's mouth while I give her my birthday spankings. Bob, pull up a chair and fuck her mouth. I don't want to hear her protests.'

'No, Daddy,' she slurred again. 'I'll be goommmpph.'

In a flash, Daddy's brother Bob pulled his chair up and sat right in front of her face, put his fingers through her hair, gripped her head, and thrust his hard prick in her protesting mouth.

She squealed on the cock in her mouth as Daddy spanked his little slut. Daddy deftly poked her anal opening a couple of times with a fat finger making her squirm even more.

'What a filthy little whore you are,' Daddy accused with fake outrage as he spanked and fondled her. 'You are all wet and barely dressed in front of my brothers and friends!' He spanked her red buttocks and said with mock indignation, 'What do you have to say for yourself?'

His sex slave loved playing this game with Daddy and moaned on the cock she was sucking. Her whole body jumped as Daddy spanked her. Bob pulled his cock out of her luscious mouth and rubbed it on her cheek so she could answer Daddy. 'I'm a naughty girl, Daddy,' she slurred. 'I'm a dirty, dirty slut, Daddy. Ahhmmph!'

She was a vision that made the group of men's lust boiled over. She had a sweet innocent voice and talked smut. Her expert cocksucking skills in full view as Bob filled her face with his big cock. On top of that, her alabaster ass squirmed in full view while being spanked. She whimpered and could barely take the spanking as Daddy lost count of the slaps.

When his hand got tired, he asked his guests to come over and spank his naughty whore. Daddy decided that he should share in the fun. 'Everyone, come take a turn and spank my filthy, naughty little whore until Bob fills her slut mouth with cum.'

Daddy gripped her hard and held her forcefully on his lap as each man lined up to slap the wet little slave's ass and finger her cunt or asshole. Soon her anal opening was slick with her girl juice and her ass cheeks were a rosy pink and pulsing in pain.

Bob continued to invade her mouth and throat and guide her head up and down his long hard shaft as each man continued to take their turns spanking the birthday slave.

Soon, the little party favor moans changed as she felt the ridges of the hard cock in her velvet wet mouth. She squealed every time her ass was slapped; yet moaned in pleasure as fingers invaded her exposed anal opening.

Bob soon became frantic in his movements and forced his near bursting cock down her throat as Daddy held her for the other men to spank. Bob seized her hair with steely fingers as he pumped his pelvis at her whimpering mouth. Bob's face contorted and he groaned. He gripped her head hard and filled her gullet with his eager cum. The tearful slut swallowed it all but a bit that dribbled out of the corner of her mouth.

The spanking stopped as Bob pulled out of her thoroughly fucked mouth. The drunk little slut breathed hard and had tears in her eyes. She felt the luxury of cum in her mouth and the pleasure-pain of being spanked and fingered by 12 men.

A couple of guests helped the bound slut up from Daddy's lap and Daddy then guided her to sit on his knee. She bit her bottom lip and gingerly placed her tortured ass cheeks on his knee. She whimpered in pain and leaned on Daddy.

'Thank you for taking my birthday spankings, baby doll,' Daddy caressed her with his deep voice. He gently massaged her thigh, wanting to kiss her but not wanting to taste his brother's cum on her lips. He instead sucked on her earlobe as he directed her to her next task. 'Does my baby doll want to fuck all my guests tonight?'

'Yes, Daddy,' she drunkenly mumbled.

He still teased her. 'We have to open my birthday present first.'

After being spanked, this prospect soothed her. There was only one present for Daddy's birthday. Daddy unlocked her bound wrists and made her open it.

Sitting on Daddy's lap, she opened the large box. There was laughter as the expression on her face changed from surprise to confusion.

'Daddy,' she whispered with a loud drunk whisper, 'your friends gave you a green dildo, a video camera and a ball gag.'

Daddy smiled and looked at his guests. 'Let's try them on, sweetie.'

Someone grabbed the new video camera and turned it on as Daddy put the ball gag on her mouth and wrapped it around her head. She whimpered at the size of the ball that filled her now wide-open mouth. It was like sucking on the biggest knob she could! Daddy made Bob hold on to her wrists, led her to the dining room laid the gagged submissive down on the table on her side and lifted her leg as he inserted the odd colored dildo into her sopping wet cunt. Bob had a hold of her wrists above her head while a couple of other guests held on to her ankles.

'What wonderful presents,' Daddy lasciviously said, looking at his bound slave offered up on the table. 'Thank you, my friends. Time for cake!'

She was laid out on the dining room table on her back. The large green dildo peaked out from her quivering cunt and wide spread legs. Daddy's brothers painted her tits with frosting and placed cupcakes over each nipple. A little of dollop frosting was dabbed between her belly button and the top part of her exposed cunt and another cup cake was placed there. Her only protests were the whimpers coming from behind the large ball gag in her mouth.

The candles were lit on the cupcakes. Birthday cheers were given as all 13 men stared at the submissive slave held down & gagged laid out like a feast on the table.

'Eat up, Gentlemen,' Daddy instructed as he took a candle from one of the cupcakes on her tits and dripped the wax on her quivering torso. Her tits jiggled and the other candle flicked wax around her big tits. Daddy knew he would have to do this little hot wax activity again realizing his cock was hard in his pants as he continued his candle play on her smooth quivering skin.

The feast on Daddy's Little Party Favor ensued. Daddy's guests devoured the cupcakes and sucked on the little slut's body. The dildo was removed and a couple of cunt-eating aficionados feasted on her girl juice and clit as she started to cum, screaming and breathing hard under her ball gag.

Finally the ball gag was removed (why fill a fun hole?) and she was made to eat little bits of the white cake and frosting off of each guest's cock.

'Daddy, won't I get fat eating all that cake off of such big cocks?' her intoxicated logic protested.

Daddy laughed, 'you're getting plenty of exercise to burn it off, slut. Now lick off that cake and suck cock. Now.'

The little submissive obeyed his command and erotically ate the bits of cake and frosting off every penis that bobbed in front of her open mouth. With joy and abandon, she reveled in the occasional man frosting that coated her face and tits.

Daddy helped her sit up and he sucked on her earlobe again as he bound her wrists behind her. He asked one more time, 'Does my baby doll want to fuck all my guests tonight?'

She looked at him with some trepidation and fear after sucking on just about all 13 cocks, but deep down she couldn't say no. 'Yes, Daddy.'

'Gentlemen, my little sex kitten wants all of you to fuck her as tonight's Party Favor. I ask only that you don't cum in her cunt. Cum on her sweet slutty body or in her ass or mouth, but not in her cunt.' He kissed her cheek and turned to the greedy crowd of men and said, 'Who's first?'

The two closest men were John and Lance, Daddy's other brothers. They grabbed her first and practically dragged the bound slut to the couch where they kneeled her on the cushions with her midriff resting on the arm. John was about the undo her wrists when Lance stopped him.

'No, leave her bound,' he said menacingly. 'I want her helpless when I fuck the shit out of her.'

John was pulling his cock out of his pants to fuck her face and shrugged with no objection. The little slut giggled her drunken giggle and slurred in a singsong voice, 'I'm rea—dy! I want to fuck Daddy's freinmmmmph!'

John shoved his hard cock in her warm wet mouth and firmly held her head as he thrust more of his cock in her willing mouth.

Lance got behind her. He wanted to fuck her hard. With one foot braced on the floor, the other kneeling between her spread thighs, he aimed his hard cock toward her fresh pussy and slammed into her wet cunt with punishing force. It lodged all the way in her tight twat with that first thrust.

The submissive grunted in surprise as John's cock lodged in her throat from the brutal force Lance used to start fucking her. John's head snapped back as she deep throated him and held her head there as Lance's quick short brutal thrusts from the other end gave the cocksucking its rhythm and pleasure in and out of the helpless slave's throat.

John didn't need much to stimulate the cum ready to spray on his brother's little slave. He pulled her head off his cock and she gasped for breath. He sprayed her upturned face with a couple of shots of the white gold she loved so much. 'Cum on my face,' she slurred drunkenly. 'Frost my face like a birthday cake!' she giggled.

John laughed and slapped her jism-coated face with his softening cock. The little cumslut loved the cock slaps and moaned in pleasure.

Lance wasn't done quite so fast, and didn't want to share her right away. He pulled her off the arm of the sofa so her head rested on the seat while her knees held her ass up high in the air. Her arms were still bound behind her and Lance continued to brutally fuck her from behind.

'Your Daddy was right,' Lance said as his hands went over her titties and gripped her waist, 'you do fuck and suck like a whore. Don't you, slut?'

She moaned feeling an orgasm build around the brute's powerful thrusts with his large cock. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open as cum glistened from her lips and cheeks. She couldn't respond right away.

She felt another hand grab a tit and twist the nipple hard and then she heard Daddy's deep voice, 'Answer my brother, cumslut.'

His deep demanding voice cut through the young beauty's sexual haze and she bit her bottom lip and said, 'Yes, yes! I fuck and suck like a whore! Daddy trained me to be a good whore!' Lance pounded her cunt from behind and prompted her to moan, 'Fuck me! Fuck me hard!'

Before Daddy walked away he got close to his little slave and whispered, 'If you aren't sucking cock, slut, talk dirty to my guests.'

'Yes, Daddy.' She whimpered as Lance fucked her with brute force.

'You want my brother to spray his cum all over you, don't you fuck slut?'

'Uhn! Yes, Daddy! I want Uncle Lance to cum on my ass crack. Oh! He's so big, Daddy. He fucks me so hard!'

Daddy & Lance smiled at each other. 'Don't cum in her cunt, bro,' Daddy said as he walked away.

The other guests, waiting their turn with Daddy's Little Party Favor, watched with admiration how Lance fucked the slut so thoroughly. She bit her lip and moaned enduring the rhythm of his forceful thrusts.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy’s Little Party Favor

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 83 milliseconds