• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother-in-Law Mrs. Pelosi Ch. 03

Mother-in-Law Mrs. Pelosi Ch. 03

12

In some ways, it was a relief to know that Suzie's and my engagement was unofficially off, especially in light of my ongoing secret sexual affair with her mother. Our long-term, long-distance relationship had become primarily just reliable sex.

It seemed to end one particular weekend. I had made the trip and we had great reunion sex, as usual. She had been pressing me for details on when I planned on moving to her city. I had all but given up the job search, and in fact, had to tell her I had accepted a promotion where I worked, 250 miles away in my hometown.

I had begun to resent the fact that I had to move and she wouldn't consider it. I understood that her 18 year daughter was still a senior in high school, but her son was a freshman away at college.

I would have been willing to wait for her daughter to go off to college (which grandma and grandpa would finance), but Suzie would not consider moving at all, ever. Daughters have a way of becoming dependent on rich parents, regardless of their age.

After a discussion, which I wouldn't even call an argument, we both just seemed to acknowledge that we were between a rock and a hard place, and then came acceptance. We would continue to see each other when we wanted, but no more pressure.

We decided not to tell her family unless it ever became necessary. The odd thing is, we seemed to get along even better after that.

A few weekends later, I was once again visiting Suzie's. That Sunday morning we awoke late after having great sex into the wee hours the night before.

Suzie was finishing dressing to go to the grocery store and she insisted I just kick back and relax or read the newspaper while she was out. Daughter Sarah was sleeping in late, as usual.

Suzie's computer was located in the living room, and often, her or her daughter were on it, typing away while others watched TV. It had always been located there, being the place where a responsible parent could monitor children on the internet.

I sat down to check my email, as I often did. Suzie came over and mentioned, "You know, Sarah (her daughter) has been staying up well after I go to bed, chatting on the internet. I sure wish I could eavesdrop without her knowing, just to make sure she's behaving. Is there any way to do that, like to see what sites she goes to?"

I told her maybe, but if she was a typical teenager she would hide her tracks.

With that, Suzie headed out the door, saying, "Oh, don't worry about it, I guess. It sounds like a lot of bother."

It wasn't much bother, and boy, was there ever a History. It was an open book. Nobody had EVER deleted ANYTHING.

Each person in the family had their own Desktop. In fact, everyone's passwords were automatically saved for anyone to look at their email, websites, you name it.

First I saw porn sites, looked at nearly everyday by someone. Suzie had them saved as favorites as well.

Then I looked at what her daughter had been looking at the night before. Amongst other things, I could see that Sarah read her mother's email.

Two emails in particular made me somewhat embarrassed. A long time ago, Suzie and I had been on the phone chatting and horny. We took nude photos of ourselves and emailed them to each other. Apparently Sarah had been looking at them last night while we were in bed.

Getting nosey, I looked at one of Suzie's recent emails to her best friend Elaine. In it, she mentioned she and I were probably not going to get married, and in fact, she was considering trying to meet another man for a sexual rendezvous, with no attachments or commitments.

Surprisingly, this turned me on, and I decided I wouldn't mention anything to her about what I had found.

On impulse, I deleted the email that had nude photos of me attached. It was flattering that her 18 year old daughter liked to look at nude photos of me, but you had to worry what someone could do with them. On inspection, I saw that I had at least made sure my whole face wasn't in any of them.

It didn't really surprise me to see Suzie looked at porn. She is honest, very sexual, and I think she may have even mentioned it to me once. I don't remember it being important to either of us at the time.

I was a little surprised by Sarah, though not too much. I mean, if you leave your diary open on the coffee table, how is someone supposed to not look? Sexual curiosity is normal, in my opinion.

Sarah was an intelligent, bookish girl, all A's in school. Prettier than her mother, she had small breasts, and slim hips. She complained to her mother that her butt was too big, which was ridiculous. Sarah was always smiling and good natured. Suzie talked incessantly about her kids during our phone conversations.

Apparently Sarah had never had a steady boyfriend. Her best friend was an African American girl from down the street. The only dates she had ever been on had been two fancy dress-up Homecoming dances.

Suzie and I had chaperoned the last one. We had taken photos of Sarah and her date, a very young looking senior boy from a "nice" family. Suzie had said, "Oh no, my little girl is getting sexy!"

I went outside on the deck with a cup of coffee to have a cigarette. Through the sliding glass doors I noticed Sarah come downstairs and into the kitchen. After fussing around in there, she opened the screen slider and stepped out, saying "Good morning!"

She walked over to the railing and stood with her back to me in the sunshine, sipping her orange juice. She said, "Oh, it's going to be a lovely day!"

Apparently this very shy girl was getting more comfortable having me around. She was wearing a little nightgown that reached just below her behind.

The angle of the sun was making it somewhat transparent and I could clearly see her undies and small breasts beneath. I looked away. It would have been embarrassing if she saw me staring.

I wondered if she had always come downstairs dressed like this in the morning? Probably, I guess I just hadn't noticed before.

I heard Suzie's car pull in the driveway. Sarah said "Mom's home", and then she dashed back upstairs.

Was it my imagination, or did she not want her mother to see her dressed (or undressed) in such a way, alone with me?

I consciously blocked any thoughts of young Sarah that had any sexual content. If Sarah had half the sexual drive of her mother or grandma, she would be a handful for anyone, and it sounded like trouble from the word Go.

Suzie's nightly phone calls were also becoming increasingly sexual in content. I admit it was fun and exciting having open and honest discussions about past sexual encounters, fantasies, possible future scenarios.

Suzie always qualified her fantasy revelations into things she would like to really do, as compared to things that turn her on but she probably wouldn't do. The more she talked, the more these later things became things she "might" do.

A few examples: Doing it on the hood of a car while others looked on through restaurant windows; doing it on her deck while her "stuck up" backyard neighbors discreetly watched out their window; hiring a clean, high class, expensive female hooker to have sex with her while I watched, or joined in, with her only (YES!).

She had an orgasm while we talked on the phone one night about me taking her to a distant town to an amateur night strip club and letting her strip and give lap dances to the men and women.

This conversation led to one where I dressed her as a hooker and pimped her out to have sex with strange, good looking men. She giggled as she imagined what she would wear.

She liked to fantasize about orgies. But was pretty sure she wouldn't dare go through with it. She sounded like a spitting image of her mother, sexually speaking.

I occasionally half joked I was saving to get that hooker for her birthday. I wasn't surprised when she reminded me from time to time afterwards, that her birthday was coming up, like it was our little inside joke. I knew she couldn't get the idea out of her mind.

A couple of weeks had gone by since my last visit to Suzie's. I had scheduled a three day weekend due to Suzie's mother insisting we meet Sunday night at a sleazy motel on the outskirts of town. She needed to "talk to me again".

When I arrived Friday evening, I could tell Suzie was chomping at the bit to get upstairs behind closed doors. Suzie had hoped Sarah would be at her father's for the weekend, but Sarah had not wanted to go and Suzie hadn't pushed it.

After a couple of hours, Suzie went through the routine of feigning exhaustion and slowly rose from the couch to retire for the night. I doubt Sarah was buying it. In fact, Sarah was paying little attention, chatting away on the computer with her friends while watching TV at the same time, as only a teenager can do.

Once in her bedroom with the door shut, Suzie became a possessed nympho. She always left a little light on, but this time she didn't bother to methodically shut the window blinds to her backyard (neighbors) as she normally did. I noticed, but didn't mention it, doubting anyone could have seen in those high windows anyway.

She was multi-orgasmic and wasted no time lifting her knees to her shoulders so she could be "fucked hard". She wanted dirty talk. She wanted cum in the mouth. I couldn't help to be concerned she was being too loud during her orgasms.

She was usually so concerned about keeping quiet. I doubt the fan she had going in the window was doing the expected job of drowning out the sounds completely.

As we lay back exhausted and overheated from round one, Suzie wanted to chat, as usual. She confided that she was becoming preoccupied with sexual thoughts, especially since we began our intimate, revealing phone conversations about sexual fantasies.

She said "Lately, I find myself masturbating once or twice a day, just to release the tension so I can concentrate on other things. Do you think something's wrong with me?"

I replied, "No, of course not. It is all normal and perfectly natural. You are a sexual person; you get enjoyment from it, which is good. It doesn't harm anyone"

She continued, "Well thank you. I've always had fantasies, but the idea on acting on them has driven me to distraction. Just let me know if you ever think I'm getting a little too way out there, ok? I think I'll just leave it up to you and enjoy whatever ride you take me on."

I said, "I've always believed, if you love someone, set them free, like in the song. I've lived too long, seen too much to get insecure or jealous."

Her eyes got wide as she smiled and said, "Oh reeeeally? So you are setting me free? I'm guessing, so long as I what, tell you about it, or ask your permission, or at least do it in your company?"

I winked and said, "Yes, all the above."

Afterwards, we both nearly passed out from the exhaustion of all the excitement.

It must have been about an hour later when I awoke. Suzie was wearing her normal sleep attire, a long men's T-shirt, no bra or panties. She was sleeping soundly, lying on her side facing me, her gorgeous bare ass exposed.

I had fallen asleep sitting up with two pillows behind my back against the headboard, naked, the covers pushed down by my feet. The room was dimly illuminated by a small nightlight plugged into the wall outlet near the bed.

I looked down past my feet to the door to the hallway. Surprisingly, it was cracked open about six inches.

Sarah's room was directly across the hall. I could see her door was partially open too and I could see the red glow from her clock radio on her nightstand.

It made me wonder if we had been spied on, but I pulled the covers up over my waist and tried to go back to sleep.

My eyes caught a silent movement. The red glow had disappeared for a moment then reappeared. Someone had passed in front of it, and then I faintly heard the sound of Sarah slipping into bed. Instead of being embarrassed, this felt strangely erotic.

That Sunday night I met Suzie's mom at the cheap motel beside the freeway. Boy, she was a cheap date, always arriving first and paying for the room in cash. Like her daughter, she wanted to talk too.

I was beginning to understand that fantasy talk and sexual exploration was a big turn on for intelligent, middle aged and older women, especially when they've repressed a lot of their sexual energy for many years, and particularly those who read books and had a good vocabulary. They have active imaginations.

Mom, (as she insisted I called her), was dressed in a black one piece Teddy when I met her at her room door. I had to do a double take, because Suzie sometimes wore one that looked almost just like it.

As she invited me in, I noticed her eyes scan the parking lot to see if anyone observed. The naughty factor was a huge turn on for her.

As she sat down on the side of the bed, she asked, "So, did Suzie wear you out, or did you save some of it for Mom?"

We laughed and then she opened her purse and handed me a prescription bottle. "Here, I got you a little present."

It was Viagra. She said, "I ordered it online, it's for you, just in case you ever find yourself too taxed, know what I mean?"

I laughed and said, "Well I don't feel too taxed right now, but I appreciate it, because you never know. I'll take one right now; I've always wondered how these might affect me."

She said, "Good, while we wait to see, we can have our little talk. You know it's like foreplay for me."

Looking at her tits bulging over the top of her tight teddy, I already had a raging hard on, but I was still curious.

Mom said, "Remember me saying I should become pen pals with your ex-wife to get the inside skinny? Well, I did, and we've been chatting online several times a week. I couldn't wait to fill you in."

Yes, I remembered Mom talking about this and answering Ginger's (my ex) personal ad on that Matchmaker website. I had some trepidation, but also had a rather voyeuristic curiosity what about what Mom might find out about her.

Ginger was intelligent and middle aged, but if she had any imagination regarding sex I was completely unaware.

Mom continued, "That woman is ready to be laid! We've been chatting about our sexual fantasies. Threesomes, foursomes, orgies, swinging, sex clubs, strip clubs, you name it.

"Wow", I said, "I guess you have been busy".

I suddenly had a mental image of a threesome with Ginger, but with Suzie instead of Mom.

Mom said, "Wait, here's the best part; after telling me about her past sexual life, including you, she gave me YOUR email address and chat username!" She thinks we might hit it off. Isn't that a hoot? Obviously, I would never let on that we already knew each other, especially knew as in the biblical sense." She laughed.

She continued, "Did you know she used to chat with you online, under an anonymous name? I think she said it was Ready4U something something. I've been chatting with her under her username Redheadnurse6969.

I said, "Good Lord, that doesn't sound like the ex I knew.

"Yes", Mom continued, "She said you and she had some intimate online talks, but then you disappeared, probably about the time you met Suzie. At that time, she just wanted a booty call with her ex, which is pretty common for women. She had too much pride, or was too embarrassed to just come out and tell you."

I smiled and told Mom, "When I get home tomorrow, I'll check the log file on my computer and see if I saved the conversations. The name does sound familiar."

"Good boy, I'm sure you'll be glad you did. Now let's get that cock out of those jeans before it breaks." She said.

I stood up and Mom unzipped my pants. As she pulled my shorts down, my cock sprang straight out, like an iron rod.

Sitting on the bed, she took it in her mouth. Between slurping and sucking Mom said, "Talk dirty, tell me the nasty!"

I said, "Momma gonna be a little fuck toy? Gonna lick Ginger's clit while she sucks my cock? Gonna strip for me and Ginger and wear a big strap-on dildo? "

Mom hummed in the affirmative, "Umm hmm, umm hmm. Gawd yes!" She answered, drool hanging from the corner of her mouth.

Ripping off her teddy, I shoved her face down onto the bed. I gave both of her ass cheeks a hard slap that made her flinch, then rammed my cock deep into her pussy.

One of her hands was betwen her legs fingering her clit while also feeling my cock as it slid in and out of her.

We were both approaching climax fast. I said, "Ginger's going to squat over your face while I lick your clit. Fuck her pussy with your tongue!"

Staring at an imaginary Ginger, Mom extended her tongue and licked at the air, then whimpering and crying, began cumming, again and again, saying "I'm cumming, don't stop, don't stop!"

When she subsided, I pulled out and grasped my cock, pumping it, I said, "Here Ginger, I have something for you."

Mom squealed as she lunged with her mouth toward my throbbing cock, put a lip lock on it, and gulped as my load shot down her throat.

As we lay back on the pillows, I made a mental note to check my computer history log to see if I could find the conversations with Ready4Usomething or other. I'm sure I would see them in a new light, now knowing the source...

I found Ready4U in the chat log. It seems we had chatted about 5 times. The discussions had started out pretty generic, but I noticed she had escalated it into frank sexual banter midway through our first encounter.

The discussion was about our most erotic past sexual experiences. According to her, she and her ex (me) had been to Las Vegas, had met this English couple, partied, and she had a little too much to drink. The evening ended in the two couples swapping partners in a hotel room.

She went on to explicitly describe the feeling of getting naked in front of the group, watching her husband with the other woman while he watched her with the man, the two women putting on a little show for the men, etc.

This was all very interesting. I actually remembered the Vegas trip and meeting the other couple, although they were from Canada, not England. The rest of the story she had made up, we hadn't swapped partners or had sex. Perhaps she was describing her fantasy of what she wished had happened?

I recalled now that I never met Ready4U because I hadn't seen her photo. I had been doing this online thing long enough to know not to meet anyone unless I had seen their photo and talked on the phone.

In our last chat she had wanted to meet at a Rest Area along the freeway just outside of town. She wanted to do it on a picnic table just out of sight of the travelers coming and going.

She still claimed she had no photo to send, but was going to buy a webcam soon. The meeting place made me think she was probably a gay man, so I decided not to talk to her anymore.

The last two entries on the chat log were her typing "Hello, are you home?" These went unanswered.

I decided to initiate contact. I double clicked on her name and typed "Hi, did you ever get that webcam?" No answer.

Later that night I heard the chime from my computer indicating someone was chatting to me. Sitting down at the computer, I saw it was my ex wife Ginger, under her assumed name.

She answered "Yes, you still there?"

After much discussion and assurances I had no way to record it, she agreed to switch on her webcam, although she still didn't dare to show her face. After all, she was a mother with grown children!"

Suddenly there she was, from the neck down, in black and white. It must have been a cheap webcam.

She was wearing a loose fitting granny type nightgown, strategically unbuttoned so her show her prominent cleavage, of which she was obviously proud. She had had a boob job while we were married and they stuck right out there.

As we chatted she would occasionally reach her hand up and push the nightgown further off her shoulders, each time giving more of a view of her cleavage.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother-in-Law Mrs. Pelosi Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 143 milliseconds