• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Just Like Her Mom. Ch. 04

Just Like Her Mom. Ch. 04

12345

Note: As always I like to let my dear readers know that it is best to read this series from the very beginning to get to know all of our friends and loved ones in the pages to follow. So my advice is to start at part one. Enjoy!

* * * * *

Conrad Hill and his daughter Clarissa where halfway to Clarissa's friend Lindsey's house when he glanced at his fuel gauge and decided to stop for gas.

At the station he stood and began to fill up his car at the self service style pump, while watching his daughter sitting in the passenger seat. Her hands were folded neatly and quietly in her lap. Clarissa looked back at her dad and smiled at him; her lips sweetly forming in a happy expression, as she looked at her father.

Conrad Hill almost could not believe that he had been having sex with this beautiful creature that he and his wife had created, for the last several weeks. He also could not believe that his own wife and the mother of his children not only approved, but had joined in as soon as she found out about her husband and daughter. Conrad's sex life had been unreal since that day, with two incredible and sexy and sexually insatiable women to satisfy -- or at least try to satisfy. He saw his pretty daughter suddenly open the door and lean out to say something.

"Daddy, I'm going to call Lindsey and tell her we are coming."

"Okay hon.' we should be another fifteen minutes 'til we get there," said Conrad. He continued to gas up the car as his daughter closed the car door and took out her cell phone, and keyed in a number, and began an animated conversation within the quiet of the car. Conrad finished his re-fueling, and walked into the mini-mart attached to the station to pick up a bottle of water.

The father returned to his car to find his daughter just closing her cell phone.

Clarissa turned to her father with a happy and giddy expression.

"Daddy, Lindsey says she will be ready by the time we get there." Clarissa bit her lip. Conrad looked over at his daughter as he started the engine, and began to pull out of the station. 'I thought I was dropping you off? Ready for what?" said Conrad.

Clarissa gritted her teeth between her lips, and winced as her father used his, what are you up to princess, tone.

"Well ... "Clarissa drawled.

"Well what?" said the young girls father.

"Well ... I kind of said you would take us out to dinner at Yin's."

Clarissa sat with her eyes squeezed shut as she finished her sentence.

"Oh honey, I was really looking forward to a quiet night at home. It's been a long day, and I also thought that with your brother home I would get a rest in the bedroom tonight." Conrad really wasn't in the mood to be around to hyper-active girlfriends and their chit-chat.

"But-but Daddy, it's just that ... well ... it's been so long since, you took me and Lindsey there."

Conrad glanced from the road at his daughter and saw her pouting expression, and thought about what she meant. He knew immediately that he wasn't totally in tune with just how much his little girl missed her best friend this past three years. Clarissa and Lindsey, once inseparable had spent less and less time together, and with Lindsey a year older, and already in college they now got together even less.

Conrad drove on and thought back to his special "dates" as the girls always referred to them, in which he took his daughter and her bestest friend in the whole wide world, as his daughter used to say all those years she and her friend grew up together.

He would often, back then pick the girls up after work on a Friday and tell his wife -- who always got a massive kick out of this, as well as a break from two hyper young girls -- that he was going to take his two Princesses out for dinner. It got to the point that the girls both expected and looked forward to this every Friday. Of course as the years went on and the girls began to hang more and more with each other, these nights at Yin's became less and less, with the girls conversations taking a more, "grown-up" feel, meaning, of course, that they didn't want grown-ups to be listening in on them. So they kind of stopped all together after a while. Conrad was, even now, soft when it came to his daughter. He found this odd, especially since he had been having completely dominant sex with her for almost a month now. But regardless of this when out of the bedroom, she still could melt his fatherly heart with a glance or a pout of her pretty lips.

As Conrad turned into Lindsey's block he looked over at his unhappy daughter and said, "Okay, honey, I'll take you and Lindsey out. Mom and Paul will make out fine by themselves, I am sure."

The young girl seemed to almost jump in her seat.

"Oh Daddy!! That's great!" said the teenager excitedly. Clarissa leaned over quickly and planted a very sweet kiss on his cheek, making Conrad almost forget he ever had said no to his beloved little girl.

"You're welcome honey, really," said Conrad with a chuckle.

"Look Daddy, Lindsey is on her porch." Clarissa waved at her friend.

Conrad watched Lindsey walk to the car and watched her wave at him first then, as soon as Clarissa stepped out of the car, the other girl grabbed his daughter in a bear hug and almost lifted her off her feet. Both girls got in the back seat and after a few pleasantries Conrad took off for the restaurant, and the girls settled into their own chatter.

It seemed just like when the girls were kids and he used to do this kind of thing taking them out after ballet or soccer practice, his shy daughter and the slightly older more out going fire ball with long arms and legs sitting besides her talking her ear off. He could remember the first time he ever laid eyes on Lindsey.

Her dad and she had moved into the house next door to his, and he remembered seeing the long limbed skinny blond girl running back and forth in front of the little run down house, her arms outstretched to the side. Conrad remembered looking down at his daughter and seeing her gaze with curiosity at the tall girl, and he reached down and patted her shoulder and said to her, how would she like it if we go say hi to the new neighbors. His little girl looked up at him at the time and nodded vigorously.

What he found was that Lindsey's dad, Henry was a single dad (a creature nearly unknown in the world of Conrad's block) and that his wife, was dead, and had passed away when Lindsey was one year old. The families had become fast friends, with the lonely dad and his daughter having many ... many dinners at Conrad and Jenny's house. Jenny felt it was her duty to fix the young father's life up, and so at first she tried to fix him up with a whole slew of her single friends. It never worked out really, as Henry really seemed to not want another lady in his life. He eventually explained that he had not yet gotten over his wife; she was the great true love in his life, and truthfully he told Jenny and Conrad one long tearful night over cocktails, he wasn't sure he would ever be ready for another lover.

Jenny dropped the matter then but always had her own privately held belief that Henry was depriving his little girl of a mom to love her, and a wife to make him a home. Because of this she decided she would at least give the girl a surrogate mother, and from that day forward she thought of Lindsey as her and Conrad's other daughter.

Life had gone on much like this. And Conrad was also very much aware of his sons never ending unrequited love for his pretend sister. Paul had found himself asking shyly whether his father thought he could ever get his sisters best friend to look at him as anything other than a brother figure. Paul had been 16 at the time, and had still never even gone out on a date to an ice cream parlor with a girl. Conrad realized that his son was, apparently saving himself for his great lifelong crush. But Conrad used a level of brutal honesty he hated to use when he told his son, that in fact, she probably never would see him that way. Conrad knew she might one day change toward him, but he felt that if the boy lived his life waiting, he might wait forever. He couldn't let his son do that. It had worked of course, because Paul trusted his dad and knew he must think it true if he said it, no matter how awful the news he might never wind up kissing those sweet lips he dreamt of at night in his bedroom.

Paul moved on and began to date, though he never completely gave up hoping.

The most crushing blow had come two years ago when Lindsey's dad had no choice but to move his little family of himself and Lindsey, out of town, precipitating a very sad and tearful separation of the girls, which was made even worse as the older girl started college.

Conrad found it hard to believe the two girls saw each other no more than three times a month at most now; certainly not the way they chatted and laughed and pressed their head together to whisper their girlish confidences.

"Okay hope you girls feel like eating, because I do, and I am getting out now."

Clarissa and Lindsey looked out the window and giggled uncontrollably as they realized they hadn't even known that they had arrived already.

"Okay, Daddy!!" Clarissa said still laughing.

"Okay, Mr. Hill!" laughed Lindsey along with her friend.

The girls jumped out and were in the door before he had locked the car of course, just as he had known they would be. Conrad knew to look to the right as he walked in and saw -- of course -- that the two girls were in the usual spot. He and the girls had sat in the same spot in this restaurant since they had pigtails in their hair, and both loved ... absolutely loved the idea of having a regular table.

Conrad found himself having, he was surprised to find, a great time with the girls. It wasn't that he didn't always enjoy them normally, but rather that he hadn't been in the mood for this kind of evening when he had come home earlier. He could only chalk it up to his having perhaps missed these outings with the girls; it was almost like old times.

It was almost like old times, because back in the actual said old days, he had never been looking at the girls quite in the way he did now. He and Clarissa had of course been having sex for weeks now, with the approval and eager participation of his wife. And so he found himself looking at her, of course, dressed in her tight outfit with the eye of a man, and not a father's. But he also found he was looking at Lindsey in a new way. She had always been like another daughter to him, but now that he and his own daughter had this new aspect to their own relationship, he could not help but look at her best friend in this new way as well. Lindsey and his daughter could not look any more different, but both were incredibly sexy, each in her own way.

Clarissa was of course tiny, a petite little redhead with small tits, so pert she pretty much never needed a bra. Her hips flared just barely, but her ass was perfectly rounded in the same way her equally petite mom was. She of course got her red hair from his side of the family, his own mother having been an amazing natural redhead. The casual but sexy tight shorts she wore left most of her perfectly formed legs exposed to his gaze, and during dinner, even while chatting away animatedly with her friend, she had more then once reached over and ran her hand over her fathers leg and up to his crotch. At these moments Conrad held his breath and tried to look normal. As normal as a father can with his little girls hand groping his hard cock through his pants.

Lindsey, on the other hand, just as she always had been, was the much taller girl. Where Clarissa was small and cute, Lindsey was tall and statuesque. Lindsey was tall and long legged and dressed as she was, in a short mini-dress that hugged her curves and came up to mid-thigh, she was most guys wet dream. Whereas her long arms and legs had looked gawky and awkward when she was little, they now gave her, at 19, the looks of a lingerie model. It was hard to take your eyes off her, and of course Conrad knew his son had been having that problem since she was that awkward girl, so of course now he was totally taken with her, even though his son thought she just thought of him as a big brother figure. Conrad watched Lindsey move and looked into her laughing clear blue eyes, and at her long blond hair, tied -- Conrad thought rather oddly, because he hadn't seen her do it in years -- in two long pony tails with two pink ribbons. Lindsey's breasts were much bigger than his daughters, and her hips flared out more, and all of that added to the total sex kitten package that Lindsey had grow into.

Of course any guys thinking these two hot sexy girls were a couple of dumb bunnies would have been shocked by the somewhat geeky nature of the conversation that flowed between them. Both girls were smart and polite in all things, and Conrad was proud to have had a hand in bringing his own daughter up, and helping -- because he always looked at it this way -- to bring up Lindsey as well.

Conrad jumped and was pushed out of his reverie by a hand squeezing his thigh. His daughter up to her sexy mischief again, he thought. But wait a second, Conrad thought suddenly, the hand wasn't coming from the correct side to be his daughters, and as a matter of fact his Clarissa was waving both hands in front of her making a point. Conrad had sat between the girls, this was of course what gave the whole scene its perfectly frenetic feel, as the two friends talked over his dinner plate. The soft female hand touching him now came from Lindsey's side of the table. It lay on his thigh and rubbed sensuously.

Conrad turned to his daughter, and gave her a look he hoped would convey something odd was going on, without alarming her. But as he did, he could see her lips quirk up into a smile and then see he shoulders shake as she quickly put her hand up to her mouth, obviously stifling a laugh.

Conrad looked back and forth between the two young girls.

"May I ask you two what is going on here, and I want a straight answer."

The girls looked at each other a moment and both began to laugh. Clarissa turned to her father and said in a low voice, "She knows about ... you know what."

Conrad almost choked as he knew instantly what his daughter meant. He jerked his head around and looked into the blue eyes of his daughters' friend.

"How long?" said Conrad.

"I think the day after you guys did it," the tall young girl said in a whisper.

"The day after---!" Conrad burst out and then caught himself. "The day after?" the surprised father said in a softer tone. Both girls nodded. Conrad sank back in his seat and thought a moment.

Both girls sat back also, and for the first time the whole table was quiet.

The girls picked up their forks and started to eat again.

The moment that Conrad took to think became longer than a moment.

Conrad finished his thought, and collected himself, and then resolved to take this situation into hand. He reached out with each hand and ran them up the soft inner thighs of the two teenage geek sluts. He loved them both dearly, but was damned if they were going to play anymore games with him.

Both girls whimpered slightly as they felt the sexual rush of having a hand inside their thighs sliding up toward their pussies.

"Now girls, what the heck has been going on that I don't know?" said Conrad.

Clarissa answered first. She turned to her dad and stammered, "I told Lindsey how much I wanted to have sex with you, Daddy." Conrad held his finger to his lips and then moved his hand back to between his daughters' legs and began to circle her pussy mound through her shorts.

More quietly Clarissa continued, "Well we talked ... oh ... Daddy that feels good. W-well we talked about me being you know ... with you, and Lindsey told me I should get practice first, so you wouldn't be able to resist." Clarissa slumped back and panted as her father ran his fingers over her mound.

"So you told my little girl to become the school slut to get practice on seducing me aye," Conrad said to Lindsey. Lindsey quivered and nodded her head, as a wave of heat rose to her face from the older mans movements of his fingers between her legs. Conrad's fingers now rubbed at Lindsey's panty crotch and circled her pussy lips.

"Tell me why." Conrad pressed his fingers harder into the moist cleft of the young blond next to him. Lindsey leaned her head to his shoulder and Conrad heard her whisper in his ear, "Oh please Mr. Hill that feels too good. Don't make me cum here."

"Answer me Lindsey, or I will slide my finger in you right now," Conrad whispered.

"Clarissa told me she wanted to fuck you," she whispered in his ear, "and I said it would be ... hard ... oh god ... to get you to do it, so maybe if she did a bunch of ... oh Mr. Hill ... sex stuff, and you found out, it would speed things up."

Conrad pulled his fingers from both girls pussy mounds and they slumped back and turned to look at him.

"So you planned on me finding out?"

Yes," said Clarissa. "I didn't think it would happen so quickly though, but you heard those guys at the diner." Clarissa's face was red from the embarrassment of being touched out in public. She could tell her friend was in the same position, as she was, as she looked over at her flushed face.

"But I still don't get it," said Conrad, confusedly. "Why would you tell Lindsey about something like this?"

Clarissa blushed even redder. "Well Daddy, she is my best friend, and besides ... "

"Besides what?" Conrad said to his daughter.

"Besides, Lindsey was already ... fucking her dad." Clarissa whispered this last so low Conrad almost though he had misheard. Conrad turned to face Lindsey, and she nodded as she saw his face, knowing instinctively what Clarissa must have said, from his expression. Conrad reached out and downed his glass of diet coke in a long swig. He then slipped his arms around both girls, and kissed first his daughter and then Lindsey of the cheek. He rubbed both girls' arms with his hand and then called over the waiter and asked for the check.

"I think we should discuss all of this in private. Lindsey is Daddy home?"

Conrad had sensed the shift in the vibe coming from the girls almost immediately, and this was why he had changed his own tone, thus taking charge of the situation. He had been dominating women long enough to have a sense that his daughter wanted to turn this into a sexual scene, and knew the submissive cues coming from his daughters friend as well.

So it wasn't that odd to Conrad to begin to take charge of the girls and let them know that they were two sluts now, and not just a couple of girls out with a father figure.

Conrad had been shocked at first to find that Lindsey and her dad Henry. But of course he quickly saw the wonderful possibilities that this presented. Now that he was fucking his own daughter, he saw those possibilities very easily, whereas a few days ago he would never be sitting in his car and telling his daughter and her friend to make out in the back seat to get themselves wet and ready to fuck, he now found he could demand such things with ease.

As Conrad turned into Lindsey's block he looked in the mirror, and saw his daughter and Lindsey tongue kissing passionately both girls feeling each others breasts through their clothes. "Let's take this inside you fucking sluts," Conrad said. He could hear both girls whimper in low tines hearing his nasty language. Conrad knew both were hot and ready to be fucked, and he hoped he would find his friend Henry home. Lindsey had said her dad had said he might be going out to meet his latest girlfriend, but she thought he might bail out on this, as he was already getting bored with the woman. This seemed reasonable to Conrad, now that he knew Henry had such a tight hot slutty daughter to fuck. Why go outside the home when you had a piece of ass right there. Nothing beat love and filthy sex, when it was all rolled into one package. At least Conrad thought so.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Just Like Her Mom. Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds