• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Own Heaven Ch. 23

My Own Heaven Ch. 23

12

This story is based on people, places and events, mostly from my life. Most of the things in this story, or something very similar, have happened -- or been done -- to me. It's not necessary, but I strongly suggest that you read the previous chapters before you read this one.

I love feedback, comments, and criticism; it helps me to improve my writing, and encourages me to continue writing. Also, take a moment and vote, your vote tells me if you like my story.

Enjoy,

DaniSub

*

The waiter came with our dinners and took the opportunity to look at my shaved pussy. He tried to get another look down the top of my dress so he could see my naked breasts, but I leaned back gasping softly as the cold leather of the back of the seat touched my bare back. As long as I didn't lean forward, he couldn't see anything.

After the waiter left our table, Keith looked at me and said, "The waiter wanted to see your tits, when he comes back, you will let him see any part of you he wants to see. And, that goes for any man that takes the time to look you over. If he stares at your tits, let him see them, the same goes for your legs, your ass and your cute, little pussy."

I know I turned bright red. Keith was going to make me expose my body to anyone who shows an interest in seeing more of me than my skimpy dress was already showing. The two men sitting at the tables in front of us, at the big picture window, smiled at me. I'm sure they couldn't hear what Keith said, but they could see I was blushing. I wasn't permitted to close my legs, so they still had an unobstructed view of my naked and wet pussy.

Why was all of this so exciting for me? Being made to expose my private body parts, the cold leather on my bare back, even the way Keith made me dress, all made me want more torture and humiliation.

Was I a masochist? I think I answered that question over the past two days considering the things I let Keith do to me. It was humiliating and painful but I loved it, and I never once thought of using my safe word.

Was I an exhibitionist? Just look at me; sitting here, in a skimpy, though beautiful, dress pulled up around my waist with my legs spread so four strangers could see my bare, shaved pussy -- and it was getting me more and more excited. Even though I was doing it because Keith was making me do it, I still think I qualified as an exhibitionist.

Was I a submissive? I can answer that one for certain. I am Keith's submissive. I would do anything he asks or tells me to do, but that is because I know he loves me and will always protect me; and besides, I love the things he does to me.

My thoughts were interrupted by Phil. He heard what Keith said and looked over at me. He looked down at my lap and saw that my dress was up around my waist and my legs were open. He told Tina that Keith had a great idea and she was to follow Keith's instructions as if they came from him. Her cheeks turned red and she whispered, "Yes, sir."

"And, open your legs." he said so that only the four of us sitting at our table could hear him, "Those guys deserve to see your wet pussy, too." Tina's entire face turned red as she opened her legs exposing her bare pussy to the two couples sitting at the picture window. The bright red blush on our faces told the people at the tables we were humiliated, but that didn't stop the guys from staring at our shaved pussies.

I was totally humiliated, having to sit there while two strangers examined my shaved, wet, little pussy. That's what made it so humiliating; my pussy was so wet and tingly, but not from the vibrator inside of me; that was turned off for the moment. I was excited by Keith making me expose the most private parts of my body to total strangers.

We started eating dinner and watching the last of the skiers coming down the slope; at least everyone but the two guys sitting in front of us were watching the skiers. Every now and then, one of the women they were with would catch them looking at me and Tina and would say something to them or poke them to get them to stop looking.

The two guys kept looking over at us, anyway. Well, they kept looking at the view under the table; our spread legs in high heels leading to our bare pussies. Even though the women kept telling them to stop looking, they still turned to stare at our nudity. It was flattering to know that the guys were willing to risk the wrath of their women just to look at my naked, shaved pussy.

Finally, one of the couples got up to leave and the guy smiled at me and Tina. "Well," the woman said, "at least I'll get some of your attention once we get out of here."

The guy stopped right in front or our table and took her by the arm and said, "Maybe you could learn something from this beautiful lady." pointing at me with a nod of his head.

"What?" she said indignantly, "You would want me show myself off to strangers."

"If you did it to please me...yes" he said softly looking into her eyes.

"But, I would be embarrassed, and so humiliated." she said now more surprised than indignant.

"Do you know what just looking at your beautiful body does to me?" he said, still softly, but loud enough so that we couldn't help but hear him. "Just seeing your long, beautiful legs gets me so excited that I have to rearrange myself just to try to stay comfortable. It would drive me crazy if you let someone see your breasts, or your ass, or your pussy, just to let me show you off."

She was wearing a bulky long sleeve sweater and long pants, so I didn't know what her body was like, but she did have very long legs and she was very attractive.

"But...but letting strangers see me...parts of me..." she sputtered.

"I adore your body." he said softly. "I'm so proud of you; I would love to show you off. Give men little glimpses of the woman who loves me enough to put on a show just to please me."

She paused for a second, looking into his eyes. Then, she reached up and put both hands on the sides of his face. I thought she was going to hit him. But she didn't. She leaned in and kissed him softly on his lips. She moved next to him, wrapped her arms around his arm, pressing her body up against him and started out of the restaurant. As they started moving, he turned to me and mouthed, "Thank you."

We all looked at each other like we couldn't believe what we had just witnessed. "I'll never know what happens to them." I said with a sigh.

"I can tell you she's going to fuck his brains out tonight." Phil said with a laugh.

"Yes, she will," added Keith, "but, when he's fucking her, will he thinking of her or my little Kitten?" I blushed again and smacked Keith's arm, but I was flattered wondering if that guy would be thinking of me while he was fucking his girlfriend. Did Keith making me expose myself to that couple add some needed spice to their relationship? I guess I'll never know.

We went back to our dinners and the busboy went to the table the couple was sitting at to clean it up. I started to close my legs and Keith picked up the remote and whispered, "I wouldn't, if you know what's good for you." I quickly opened my legs; humiliated, once again, knowing it would only be a matter of seconds until the busboy noticed my open, wet pussy.

I heard Tina gasp, drop her fork onto her dish, and grab the edge of the table. Tina had closed her legs, too; apparently, Phil was not the type to give warnings. The clatter caused the busboy to turn toward our table. His eyes got big and his jaw dropped as he got his first look at what was probably his first shaved pussy -- if not his first pussy. Exhibitionist that I am, I looked at him and wiggled my hips shaking my bare pussy at him. I thought he was going to faint.

Tina opened her legs and Phil stopped whatever torture he was inflicting on her. I looked at her and she smiled at me and whispered, "God it hurts, but I love that butt plug." We both giggled and went back to our dinners watching the poor busboy trying to clear the table with two shaved and naked pussies staring at him.

He must have told the other busboys, because three other busboys came to the table and carefully checked to make sure the table was set correctly. The table could have been set with paper plates and plastic cups for all they knew since all they looked at was my -- our -- naked pussies.

It was humiliating; being made to sit there with my legs spread so the waiter and the busboys could look at my nakedness. But, at the same time, I was glad that Keith had made me pull my dress out from under me, because I was getting wetter by the minute.

I thought Keith was watching the final skiers, or the stream of busboys and waiters suddenly interested in the table in front of us. So, being the masochist that I am, I slowly closed my legs knowing he would turn on the vibrator he had shoved up my little pussy if he caught me. I was wrong again.

I didn't even notice his hand move, but, suddenly, my wet little pussy was being shocked and I thought I would go out of my mind. The shocks were running from inside my pussy down my legs to my painted little toes in my four inch high heels. I tried to open my legs so my torture would stop but I couldn't move them.

Keith was smiling at me as I was quivering now from the abuse he was inflicting on my body. "Please, sir," I begged softly holding the edge of the table, "I can't open my legs. The shocks are making me keep my legs closed."

"Well, you better think of something;" he said with a chuckle, "In about ten seconds, I'm going to turn it up."

"Oh Master! Please no." I cried, my voice starting to rise, "I don't know if I can stay quiet if you turn it up."

There was that glint in his eyes; that look of lust. He was enjoying my plight and I loved when he looked at me like that, but I knew if he turned up the intensity of the shocks running through my little hole, I would bring a lot of attention to myself and my predicament.

Just as he reached for the remote, I took my hands from the edge of the table, put them between my trembling knees and pushed my legs open. My hands could almost feel the electricity running down my legs and I wondered what it would feel like if I touched my wet pussy.

Keith picked up the remote and my flat belly knotted and my pussy tightened preparing for a more intense shock, but Keith turned off the silvery bullet. My body relaxed and I moaned, in gratitude and maybe disappointment, too.

I thought back to the night Keith made me dance on the pole. The man that was touching my pussy when the doorbell rang could feel the shocks my pussy was getting. He quickly pulled his hand away to avoid the shocks. It was so humiliating, being shocked while they discussed my pussy. Then, as now, I couldn't 'pull away' to avoid the punishment. I could only endure the torture, completely under Keith's control. I wouldn't have it any other way.

The lights on the ski slopes outside the picture window were turned off making the dining room dramatically darker. Even with our legs spread open and skirts pulled up, it was too dark under the table for our nudity to be seen and enjoyed by the man still sitting at the table in front of us or the busboys, who found it necessary to count and recount the forks and knives on the other, now empty, table.

We finished dinner and Phil suggested that we stop in the lounge for drinks. Keith agreed, and Tina and I knew that our ordeal was not over.

The guys got out of the booth and we started to slide around to get out and I noticed there were very noticeable wet spots on the leather bench where Tina and I were sitting. Tina must have noticed it, too, and she reached for her cloth napkin to wipe the seat. As she picked up the napkin, she gasped and both of her hands flew to her still exposed pussy.

Phil was standing at the end of table with the remote in his hand. "Put the napkin down, sweetheart, and let's go." he said softly.

"But the seat is wet. The busboys will know what it's from and...Ohhh Nnnnooooo." she moaned bending over slightly with a look of pure ecstasy on her face. She trembled for a few seconds then threw the cloth napkin on the table and slid slowly across the leather bench to where Phil was standing.

As she got up, she wrapped her arms around Phil's arm and her skirt, which she had lifted up in the back so she wouldn't sit on it, stayed bunched at her waist for a good five seconds before falling back into place. This gave the entire dining room a full five second look at her beautiful, naked ass.

She gasped, but didn't try to cover herself. She looked up at Phil and whispered, "Please sir, I don't think I can walk with that thing vibrating in my poor little pussy."

"Here," he said with a smile, and, gentleman that he is, he put his arm around her waist to help her walk out of the dining room.

Knowing that I was going to have the same skirt problem Tina had, I reached for my skirt to pull it down before I got up. "Don't you dare!" I heard Keith say, and I quickly took my hands away from my skirt. I looked back to the two wet spots on the leather bench seat and I knew the busboys were going to know that our pussies were dripping while we sat there on display.

Keith offered me his hand; I took it and stood up. As I feared, my skirt stood up with me, bunched at the small of my back. Worse, my skirt, being slit down the front, left me naked from the waist down with the exception of my thigh high stockings and four inch high heels. I heard a gasp, but it wasn't me. It was someone in the dining room; I knew my exposed legs, ass and shaved pussy could be seen by anyone who cared to look.

Keith, holding my hand, started to walk toward the door. I seemed like hours, but in the time it took for me to take two steps, my dress fell into place and my most personal parts were covered again -- well, as covered as the skimpy dress allowed.

I heard Tina gasp and I looked back to see her walking behind us. Phil had his arm around her waist, holding her close. She had a look of passion and panic on her face as she caught up to us. I knew those little inventions of Keith and Phil's could 'distract' a girl just by walking. The one in my little hole was moving around as I walked making my stomach flutter and it wasn't even on.

Tina had one in her pussy like mine, and a butt plug in her little asshole. She had more experience than I did at this kind of thing, but I suspect, I hope, you never get used to it. As we got close to each other, I asked her what was wrong.

"He has the vibrator turned on in my pussy," she whispered between gasps, "I'm going crazy and he won't turn it off."

"It's only on half way" Phil whispered loud enough so we could all hear as we walked.

I glared at Phil, and Keith said, "If you're so concerned, Heather, I'll turn your vibrator on and Phil can turn her vibrator down."

They were doing it again. They were using us against each other to decide who gets tortured and how much torture they get. After what Keith had done to me already, I wasn't sure I could hold back my orgasm if he turned on the vibrator in my tender pussy while we were walking. But, the look on Tina's face told me she wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer either.

Finally, my legs trembling in anticipation, I said, "Okay, but you have to turn her vibrator down."

"No problem." Phil said as the vibrator buried in my flat, little belly came alive, "We'll set them both about a quarter of the way up."

We walked to the dining room exit and I held onto Keith's arm as my legs got weak and my insides shook as the vibrator merrily tormented my wet - and getting wetter - pussy. We got to the door and Keith stopped to thank the maitre d and compliment the food and the service. As I stood holding onto Keith's arm, I realized that in my excitement, I wasn't paying attention to keeping my steps short. I blushed from my cheeks to the top of my breasts knowing that everyone got a good look at my shaved, wet pussy as I walked to the door.

I was trying to control the orgasm that the humiliation and the vibrator was building up in my belly, when Tina came up behind me and whispered, "Look... look at our table." I could hear the humiliation in her voice and I looked back to our table.

The busboy, who was clearing our table, had found the wet spots our tortured pussies had left on the leather seats of our booth and he was calling over the other busboys so they could see, too. They looked at me and Tina standing by the door smiling and pointing us out to the other busboys and waiters. I was totally humiliated and I'm sure Tina was, too. I looked at Keith, hoping we could get out of there and take the sting out of my humiliation, but he smiled that smile at me and continued talking to the maitre d.

He knew what was going on, and by making me stand there, humiliated me even more. Between the vibrator, my humiliation and the things Keith had been doing to me all evening, I knew I was going to cum. I looked at him, pleading with my eyes to take me out of the restaurant and at least spare me the humiliation of cuming in front of all those strangers.

He shook hands with the maitre d and, with his arm around me, we walked quickly out of the restaurant, exposing my shaved pussy for all to see. He walked me around to the side of the restaurant off of the main lobby. He put his hand in his pocket and the vibrator's speed doubled and I opened my mouth to beg, but he pulled me against him, crushing my sensitive breasts against his hard chest and kissed me hard and deep.

I came. I came hard; moaning into his mouth and trembling against his hard body. I could feel his warm hands on my bare back drifting down to squeeze my barely covered little ass. My legs went weak, my insides fluttered and if it wasn't for his strong arms holding me up, I would have collapsed to the floor.

The vibrations stopped and, as I struggled to get myself under control, I reached up to put my arms around his neck. Even in my four inch high heels I had to push myself up on my tiptoes, and kissed his neck. I laid my head on his shoulder, and whispered in his ear, "Please Master, take me home and fuck me, please."

He tightened his arms around me and whispered, "No Kitten, not yet. I don't think you've earned a good fucking yet."

I moaned, "Oh Master, I'll do anything. You can strip me and make me walk out to the car naked. I don't care who sees me -- I don't care how cold it is outside. Please, I need you to fuck me."

"I promise I'll fuck you, but when I think you are ready -- and you're not ready yet." he whispered.

'Not ready yet?' I thought to myself. My quivering pussy is wetting the inside of my naked thighs and that silver thing he shoved up my tiny hole moves around inside me every time I move. Walking is sexual torment and every now and then he puts his hand in his pocket just to make me tense up expecting to be teased or shocked.

Phil and Tina came around the corner. Tina looked like she had calmed down a little; Phil had turned off her vibrator but I could tell he didn't let her cum. Keith took his arms from around me and put one arm around my waist and we all started walking across the lobby to the lounge.

The lounge was on the other side of the large lobby from the restaurant, basically the other side of the building. Walking across the lobby with that silver bullet moving around in my most sensitive place, and still a little tingly from my orgasm, was keeping me excited and in desperate need of Keith's 'attention'.

The lounge was done in dark woods like the rest of the lodge. It had a picture window facing out to the other ski slope, but it was dark and there were no skiers to watch. There was a long, highly polished, wooden bar along one wall, and tables of various sizes scattered around a small dance floor. There was a beautiful, old, Wurlitzer juke box in one corner that had the insides updated to play CD's instead of records.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Own Heaven Ch. 23

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds