• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My First Story Ch. 03

My First Story Ch. 03

12

The response to the last two portions of this story have been overwhelming. Thank you to everyone who has commented. I hope you continue to enjoy to story. If you found this portion directly, you might want to check out part 1 and 2 first.

*

Sam quickly got to his feet, almost too quickly. Amanda was pulling him by the leash so he had to get his legs under him fast as he was light headed and felt as if he would faint.

"Whoa there big guy," Steve said and reached out to support Sam's lilting frame.

Amanda stopped and looked back, her face clearly showing her concern. "I am sorry sweetheart, I should have realized..." her statement was cut short as she lunged for him.

Sam fell forward as the room spun from his view. Steve caught him just before he hit the ground. He never fully lost consciousness. He basically just lost the ability to remain upright.

As he was recovering and being helped to the chair Amanda had just minutes before been reclining in, teasing herself while watching him suck her husbands cock, he replayed the last few moments in his mind. He could tell by the tone of their voices along with her calling him "sweetheart" they were genuinely concerned. He also realized that it didn't seem as though they'd come out of character in order to show this concern. He felt a sense of warmth wash over him as he realized he was becoming part of a relationship and not just playing a role of slut or slave to people that viewed him as a thing.

"Thank you," Sam said. "I guess I stood up too quickly." Sam said and raised his eyebrows to Steve to show he not only appreciated the help but had truly needed it.

"No problem Sam," "I wouldn't want you getting hurt, besides Amanda is so turned on from watching you suck my cock that if I had to satisfy her alone, I don't think I'd survive." He said this with mock horror and reached his hand out to help Sam to his feet.

"Nice!" Amanda playfully barked at Steve. "You should know that I am so turned on by watching my little Sam suck your cock that the two of you may have trouble satisfying me." She brushed Sam's curls from his forehead and asked him, "All Better?"

Smiling he responded, "Yes Ma'am, the last time you asked I wasn't' so sure, but this time I am." His recollection of their conversation at the restaurant brought a smile to her face. "I imagine so," she said and the led him by the cock leash through the room.

They moved towards the bar and she bent over it to grab a bottle of water. "Want one?" she asked while motioning to Steve.

Sam was caught watching her backside and she bent to retrieve the water. He couldn't have responded if he wanted to.

"Oh yeah," he replied. "I imagine Sam could use one as well." He winked at Sam and the looked he gave him sent a message as well.

"Thank you," Sam replied and reached out to accept the bottle. The three of them were nude now, save for Amanda's buckle shoes. The mirrors allowed him to see all three of them from several angles at once. His eyes were half way down Amanda's back again when she broke his focus.

"We never finished showing you the house." She turned and walked to a door leaving him standing by the bar. She returned with a black leather thong of sorts. There were a number of buckles and a ring in the front that was clearly a cock ring. "The leash is fun, but I think it's time we raised the stakes a bit." She said this with a gleam in her eye.

"This is a harness, it will hold your cock here," she rubbed her finger through the silver ring, "and this part will hold a dildo inside you." She had turned the harness over the show him a pouch on the bottom. Currently the pouch was empty.

"So before we finish our tour, I think we should get your properly prepared." Her words again had taken on a calm and assertive tone. "Bend over the bar Sam." Her command, took him by surprise, and she wasn't interested in waiting for him to figure out what she'd said before complying. She had turned him and was pushing him over the bar before she'd finished speaking.

Sam's eyes had gotten big when she approached him with the harness. He listened to her words and watched as she fondled the leather and steel. He was smiling as she described its functions and drew in a quick breath when the told him to bend over the bar. He didn't have a chance to resist as she had him bent face down before he'd fully registered what she'd said.

She stood on the rungs of two barstools that were on either side of his bent body. This gave her access to lean into his ass, her legs spread and she could feel her wet clit touching his cheeks. She imagined he could feel it to.

"So Sam, I know you've played with your ass before, I have the pictures to prove it." She reminded him of just how much information she had on him. "What I need to know is how big?" She was leaning over him now, her lips less than an inch from his ear.

He could feel the warmth of her breath on his ear and the wetness of her sex against his ass. She wanted to know how big. What was he going to say? He struggled for a proper response as Steve moved into his field of vision.

"Hey man, you might want to answer her; these are what she has to choose from." Steve was holding three cock shaped plugs. The first was the smallest but definitely not small. The second was a little larger but the third was huge. It was bigger than either of their cocks. "I'd hate to see what will happen if she is forced to choose on her own." He said this with a smile but it was a wicked smile.

"Don't let him scare you lover," she whispered into his ear, "I promise I won't do anything you don't beg for." As she finished speaking she pulled herself off him and knelt down. She spread his cheeks and leaned in to lick his puckered ass.

He felt relief at her comforting words. Steve didn't appear phased. The feeling of her tongue shocked Sam and he rose up. It was a response to surprise not an attempt to get away from her. It didn't matter and he realized that too late.

"I never told you to move," she hissed while pushing his body back across the bar. "Steve!" her one work command told her husband to make sure Sam didn't move again.

Sam was first pushed back across the bar and second his hands were grabbed. His arms were pulled forward and he looked up to see Steve holding him there. "You might want to be still buddy." Steve offered as sound advice.

Sam had no intention of moving. "I'm sorry, I was just surp..." he started to say but was interrupted.

"Shhhh Sam, I don't want to have to gag you." She returned to her kneeling position. She again spread his cheeks started to tongue him once more. She enjoyed the way his body twitched as she teased him. Seeing "her" cock spring with each lick gave her a surge of power. She was beginning to think of it as "her" cock and she was looking forward to Sam thinking the same way.

She continued to toy with him increasing the level of her teasing, wanting his arousal at its peak. She used one finger to toy with him. Pressing the tip against his hole, she enjoyed watching it grip at her fingertip. She began stroking his cock as she did this. "Tell me Sam, tell me what you want."

Her attention to his body was continuing to cause his arousal to break records. He could feel his body shaking and the slightest touch from Amanda caused him to twitch. He felt her move taking his cock in her hand. She began to slowly stroke him while teasing his ass with her finger. "Tell me Sam." The same words she used throughout their relationship. "Tell me Sam." He heard her through his dream state again. Her hands were playing his body perfectly and his words were the music she desired.

"Tell me Sam; tell me what you want me to do to you." She was using his pre-cum to lubricate her hand increasing the pleasure she was giving him. "Don't even think of cumming Sam, you know better." She made the warning stern yet made no effort to limit the level of pleasure she was causing. "Tell me what you want me to do to you Sam."

Sam was looking right at Steve the entire time. His pride was keeping him from answering her. He was struggling with his desires and how Steve would respond or think of him. He felt his pride slowly losing the battle as Amanda used his cock to coerce him into giving her what she wanted. "I want you to..." He stammered.

Amanda took her teasing up another notch. She focused her actions on the head of his cock and slipped her lubricated finger into his ass. She went directly for his prostate and found it easily. "What Sam?" "Tell me; tell me what you want me to do."

"I want you to put a plug in my ass." Sam said the words quickly so as not to fail again.

"Why do you want that Sam?" she asked him. Her teasing tones adding some bite to her words.

He was confused. She'd never asked him why before and the real reason was so that she'd either let him cum or stop teasing him. He had no idea how to respond. He tried to speak but nothing came out. He was again looking at Steve, asking for help with his eyes and getting only a shrug in return.

"A Plug is used to prepare your ass Sam." She was speaking in a matter of fact tone again. "Are you asking me to prepare your ass Sam?" She was enjoying the game she was playing. "What do you want me to prepare your ass for Sam?" She quickened her movements on his cock. She watched his balls tighten and knew Sam's time was running out.

"Yes Mistress," all pride left his body as he realized what she was after. Most of what was left of his pride was draining out of the head of his cock. He was happy to see it go. He was staring Steve in the face as he said "please, put a plug in my ass to prepare it to be fucked." He lowered his eyes and then looked toward the floor. He was concentrating so hard on not cumming. He wanted to prove he was strong enough to hold out.

"You want me to fuck you Sam?" Amanda asked him. "So many fantasies you shared with me, me fucking your ass with a strap on, making you my bitch." She was clearly getting excited. "Is that what you want Sam?" "I told you I'd never do anything to you that you didn't beg for."

He should have known. He probably did at some level but realizing it now he could only smile. "I understand now Mistress." Sam said this with realization and knew he would give her what she wanted. "Mistress, will you please prepare me and then fuck my ass?" "I will worship your strap on and do whatever is required, please." He looked up at Steve and finished his statement. "I am begging you."

There was no warning. As Sam said the words she wanted to hear she removed her finger and replaced it with a six inch rubber cock. She pushed it fully into him with a single thrust and watched as he tried to stand up again. She giggled knowing that Steve knew what she was going to do and was prepared. He was holding Sam tightly and he wouldn't be going anywhere.

"Good boy," she said as the pulled herself back over his body, slapping his ass for effect. She put her lips to his ear again and said "oh your ass will be getting fucked Sam, and you will beg me for it." She was nibbling him as she spoke now. "You will have to earn it Sam, and it doesn't come easy." She let her tongue explore the inside edge of his ear. "But I have faith in you Sam, I know you'll give me what I want, and when you do, I promise to give you everything you want." She bit his earlobe and pressed her body fully against his.

Sam felt the empty feeling as she removed her finger. It only lasted a moment and was then replaced with white pain. Luckily the pain was gone almost as quickly as it had arrived. She'd pushed a rubber cock into his ass and was climbing back over him. He felt her body pressing the cock deeper and her words in his ear again were taking him to places he didn't know existed.

Realizing that Sam was no longer pulling away Steve released him. "You doing alright buddy?" Steve asked while leaning back against the opposite bar. He'd made himself a drink and he was bringing it to his lips, "ready for that drink now?"

"In a moment," Amanda said. "He still needs to get into his harness." She handed Sam the leather thong an offered, "If you need any help getting into it, please don't hesitate to ask."

Sam thought he could figure it out. He was moving slowly so as not to dislodge the plug that he could feel very clearly in his ass. One shaky leg at a time he stepped into the leather straps and pulled them up. He was slipping his cock through the ring when Amanda stopped him.

"Let me help you sweetie," she said as she took his cock and began to feed it into the ring. He was almost too thick and there was no way she was going to get him fully harnessed in his current state. "Wow!" She said. "We just might have a problem." She stepped back and appraised him. "There is no way your cock and balls are going through that ring Sam." Amanda was smiling now. "It looks like we'll have to do something to reduce its size a bit."

Sam liked the sound of that. He looked down at his throbbing cock, almost purple at the tip and ribbed with his engorged veins. He was doing the math in his mind and came up with nearly 4 hours of teasing he'd endured. "I can't imagine why," he said with a grin.

Steve laughingly responded; "Oh I can!" "You're hard as a rock and probably suffering from blue balls because Amanda is naked and teasing you mercilessly." He then came around the bar and patted his wife's ass. "Thing is, it never gets any better, just being around her keeps me hard twenty four seven." He leaned in and kissed her as he said this.

"Oh, so it's my fault is it?" She asked while looking at Sam. "I think there is a lot more going on here to explain his condition than just my being naked and teasing him." She reached out and wrapped her fingers around Sam's cock as she spoke. "What do you think baby?"

"Mistress, I think..." but he never finished. Her hand was working its magic and she was focusing on the most sensitive area of the tip. His eyes rolled back and he felt for the bar for support. He felt her move closer to him. Her breath on this cheek, he hair brushing his neck and she bent in to kiss him.

Her lips pressed against his and forced his mouth open. She let her tongue slip inside his mouth and rolled it side to side. He tentatively let his tongue slide out and briefly found her. They instantly entwined one another and she sucked his tongue deep into her mouth. Her hand never slowed its assault on his dripping cock. He was providing her all the lubricant she needed and she was seriously fucking him with her hand. She bit his tongue and pulled back slightly.

"Yeah, I think he's turned on by everything, not just me." She then asked; "Am I right Sam?"

She moved him to a bar stool and pushed him backwards until he sat on it. He moaned as the action forced the plug deeper into his ass. He let his arms wrap around her back and began to feel his way up her spine. This caused her to arch towards him and the felt her rub the tip of his cock against her moist pussy.

"Answer me Sam, you're not just turned on by me, you're turned on by the feeling of Steve's cock, and the taste of his cum in your mouth aren't you?" Amanda could taste it on his lips and she was sure he was still aware of it.

"I am turned on by all of it Mistress," Sam admitted. He was realizing he was no longer sure of what all turned him on. He imagined he would never know. It would likely be a journey where he would learn something new every day.

"Mmmmmmm." She said, pulling back briefly to look into his eyes. "So how does the plug feel?"

"It feels big Mistress." He said this in a hoarse whisper as her hand stroking him and her pussy rubbing the tip were taking all his strength. He felt his muscles spasm and grip the plug almost in time to her strokes.

"Good," she responded. "And what about this?" As she asked the question the rubbed his cock head up and down through the valley of her outer lips pressing firmly against her swollen clit.

"That feels wonderful," he leaned into her again hoping to taste her mouth once more. He was rewarded as her lips pressed against his and she sucked on his lower lip.

"Tell me what you want Sam." She used the words she knew he was familiar with. She intended to use them all the time. "Tell me what you want me to do to you Sam."

"Make me cum Mistress, please let me fuck you." He said these words clearly and without hesitation. He wondered again if he sounded desperate.

"Much better Sam, I don't like it when you make me ask you twice." She let just the head his cock enter her as she continued to stroke his length. She made slight movements, effectively fucking only the head of his cock. "Do you like this Sam?" She had moved her face close to his ear again. She was breathing the words more than speaking them.

"Oh yes Mistress, I love it." He tried to shift his hips in order to gain deeper penetration but she pulled back each time he made the attempt. "Please Mistress, let me inside you." "Let me fuck you."

She was reveling in the desire he was showing. She loved that she could almost sense his movements before he made them allowing her to move back at just the right moment. "Not yet Sam." As she said this she began to rub his cock back and fourth against her clit once more. She had moved beyond teasing him and was simply using him as a toy.

Steve stood leaning against the bar watching the scene unfold. He was fully turned on again and took his own cock in his hand. He began stroking himself, knowing Amanda loved to watch this. He was amazed at how long her boy toy had lasted. He wondered if it was a testament to his will power or his wife's control over him.

Sam felt the change in her movements. He knew she wasn't going to let him fuck her yet but she was clearly going to allow him to cum. The thought gave him a moment of pause and he asked for permission. "Mistress, may I cum please?" He knew he sounded desperate now and didn't care at all.

"Ooooh Sam, I like it when you beg." She teased him and held his cock in place while she pushed her swollen clit into his piss slit.

"Please Mistress, let me cum, I beg you." He knew he was playing a part to an extent. He also knew that he was very close to actually begging her.

Amanda also knew Sam wasn't quite where she wanted him yet. She knew he would be there soon and knew just the way to push him over the edge.

Steve was fully stoking his cock now. He caught Sam watching him and licked his hand to give himself some lubrication. He was looking directly into Sam's eyes as he stroked.

Amanda also noticed and took in Sam's expression as he watched Steve. "You like watching him masturbate Sam?" She wanted him to know it more than she wanted the answer to the question. "I can tell you like it, your cock has gotten even harder and the look on your face tells me everything I need to know."

Her fingers had wrapped around the head of his cock and she was rubbing him expertly against her clit. He could tell buy her breathing that she was getting close to cumming herself. He noticed Steve stroking his cock and felt another surge of endorphins. He was shocked by how exciting it was to see. Steve's eyes were boring into his while he stroked his cock. Amanda knew he was turned on by it and wasted no time in using it to her advantage. He turned his attention back to Amanda. "Yes Mistress, watching him turns me on, being with you turns me on, I will do anything you want Mistress. Please let me cum."

She had him. She knew and it and more importantly so did Sam. "Cum!" As she made the command her own orgasm began deep inside her and rushed to the surface. She bit down on his neck and moaned into his ear. She let his cock slip just inside her lips once more as she grabbed his hair and tightly pulled him against her.

The moment she said "cum," he felt his balls tighten and his orgasm explode. He hadn't made the mental decision to cum. It was as if his body had responded to her command before his mind had even registered it. His orgasm was wracking through his body and he felt her clamping down on him. Biting his neck and pulling their two bodies together with surprising strength. He was thankful she had such a solid grip on him because he was nearly convulsing. She held his cock her in fist with its head just inside her. She no longer needed to move.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My First Story Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 147 milliseconds