• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Young Buck Ch. 03

Young Buck Ch. 03

She strode around the young buck, occasionally pressing against the back of his neck to make him lean with his head facing forwards. He was clean and presentable with no real blemishes. His cock, now stirring to life, was of average length but quite wide in girth. His being uncut was a bonus. His balls were on show too, he did trim those pubic hairs as she had expected. His aftershave, now wearing off, was rather pleasant, and he definitely had some promise.

She knew she would have a task on her hands with this one. She had not taken a vanilla man in this way for some years; such was her ready supply of willing submissives. But he had intrigued her in the bar, and his story had awoken a need to teach him a lesson from deep within.

"What is your name?" She asked, still pacing around him.

"Michael, Ma'am"

"Ah, so Michael was taking the 'Mickey', was he?!" She snapped.

"No, Ma'am!" He attempted to defend himself.

"Oh, come now. You had lined up that poor girl, Plain Jane, just to fuck her, hadn't you?"

"Yes, Ma'am... but..."

"No buts! You are a slut! And you know it, too, don't you?!" She pushed his head down again.

"No, Ma'am!" He tried to defend again.

"I'll take it you mean Yes!"

His head was starting to spin. The whisky had hit an empty stomach and her presence was causing new stirrings in him. He reached to stroke his cock.

"Don't touch it!" She barked, and kicked his hand away with one of her still booted feet.

"I think you need to learn a lesson or several!" She revealed.

She left the room, momentarily, and then returned to find that he had moved his position slightly.

"Did I say you could move?!" She chided him.

"My knees were hurting!" He replied.

"Your knees are going to be the least of your worries, young man!" She informed him. "Come here!"

She gestured over to the tall backed chair by the glass table. He rose from his knees which were now a little stiff and took a seat. She revealed a black vanity case and opened it. Inside was a metal object the likes of which he had never seen before. His eyes flashed with horror.

"If you want to learn how to have good sex, you must first learn how to please a woman!" She told him. "Do you want to learn?!"

He realised that she wasn't really asking him but knew he had to agree or she would usher him out of her apartment and into the cool night air. He watched her removing several items from the box and felt way out of his depth.

"Are you going to hurt me?" His voice quivered. "Not unless you want me to!" Came her matter-of-fact reply. "Do you want me to?"

"No.... no, I don't think so!" He muttered. His cock twitched again.

"Do you want to learn how to have good sex?" She asked him again.

"Yes, Ma'am" He knew he was sealing his own fate.

Silently she set about locking his cock and balls into the metal device that she called 'The Cage'. It was heavy and cold against his skin. His cock felt trapped and that made him feel instantly humble in her presence. He noticed that she was locking the contraption in place and the key, on a long length of silver chain was now dangling around her neck. If he left now his first port of call would have to be a hardware shop, the Fire Station, or the A&E Department of the nearest hospital. He didn't like the idea of any of those options and knew he would have to stay put until she set him free.

She stroked over the top of the metal cage and smiled at the sight of him. She had chosen the correct device and it fitted him nicely with just enough room so as not to cause him too much pain. She knew he would be affected later, when he tried to grow aroused, but she would deal with that as it happened.

"Now, as another means by which to control you, I would like you to wear my collar!" She stated.

Before he could answer she had removed a large leather and steel collar from within the vanity bag. She let him look at it then quizzed him with her eyes.

"Yes, Ma'am!" He whispered - his form slumped forwards in the chair.

"Then get down on those knees and accept my collar properly!" She directed.

He fell down onto his knees, feeling the cold metal of The Cage rubbing against the top of his thighs. The weight hanging around his balls felt difficult and unmanageable. He started to realise that he had bitten off far more than he could chew with this seemingly unassuming woman. He made a mental note never to judge a book by its cover ever again.

She closed the collar around his neck and it felt bulky and tight. Finally, the last item was removed from the bag and a long length of steel chain was displayed. She clipped this to the D-ring on the collar and revealed that the chain was actually a long leash.

"Now..." she looked down at him, "you are mine for the evening, to do with as I wish!"

He felt crushed and helpless. This wasn't his idea of an evening of good sex and certainly did not reflect his own plans from earlier that day.

"Do you agree?" She questioned him and yanked the leash gently, making contact with his neck.

"Do I have a choice?!" He retorted.

"Not anymore!" She replied.

-0-

For a considerable time afterwards she spent a while teaching him how to crawl on all fours behind her. His knees were aching now and his cock lay limp and lifeless in The Cage. She hadn't touched him again since putting him in these items and he wondered what the point of it all was. He'd had enough of this game and wanted to go home.

"Good boy!" She praised him, stroking her fingers through his hair, "Now it's time for you to learn how to really please a woman!"

She continued walking and he shuffled after her, still attached to the leash. She pushed open a door to a sumptuous bedroom and ahead he could see a large bed on a platform, a large throne-like chair, an array of mirrors, and racks of different implements. Dread filled every fibre of his being, but he tried to reassure himself that she had promised not to hurt him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Young Buck Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 476 milliseconds