• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Concealed

Concealed

1234567

Prologue

My breathing became heavier with every step I took down the incessant corridor; my legs weakened at the thought to go on, and though I was close to collapsing on my knees, I continued to pursue my motivation onwards. 'There's no way I can go on like this anymore...' By now I had reached the point where succeeding was just about impossible with the pain I was enduring. My right hand shakily reached for the nearest wall to keep me supported, where I came across a sign which I could just about make out with my indistinct vision. 'The girls toilets!' I wiped away the hidden tears before pushing the door open and entering. Inside was nothing but solitude... it was almost too perfect.

I pressed the nearest cubicle door open and quickly imprisoned myself within it. My eyes closed for that second to reflect on what I was about to do; my heartbeat increasing and my legs tightening the pain itself. 'I- I can do this...' My eyes clicked open as I placed myself onto the lid of the toilet.

Trembling, my hand begun to reach for the thin fabric. Slowly it uncovered my thighs, inch by inch, until I was in full view of my exposed vagina. My eyes closed once more as I reached for the warm plastic that protruded from within me. 'This is so nasty...' I quickly pulled the vibrator out with no second thoughts; my nerves instantly detecting the vibrations which made my vaginal muscles contract, vanish. It was over.

I opened my eyes and came face to face with the devils toy that dangled from my hand shamefully. If I had kept it inside of me much longer, I would have fainted in class and he would have won; which is exactly what he wanted. Nothing could compare to seeing a vulnerable girl with a reputation at stake in defeat... oh he knew all too well what he was doing and he knew just how to do it. 'Damn you...' I released the vibrator and watched it fall to the ground, my chest inhaling breathlessly.

The taunting sound of collision rang in my ears...

* * * * *

Chapter One Discipline

My eyes remained fixated on the toy that seemed to be taunting me so much. I watched it go from still to uncontrollable movement, which automatically made my legs flinch and my chest pound nervously. 'That bastard...' It seems as though he's controlling the vibrations from the palm of his hand -- a remote control that he probably carries everywhere he goes -- and with a single touch of a button, it vibrates and I draw back. '...That dirty bastard.' I could imagine him in his classroom, laughing at the thought of me squirming at his punishment while he relaxes in his ebony leather chair with one hand down his pants and the other squeezing the control. The thought of it all made me boil.

I swiftly pulled my plaid school skirt up and then exited the cubicle - the school bell rung at that very moment to dismiss all students from the premises. 'Perfect!' A smile brightened my face as I left the toilets and ventured over to see the devil himself. I was solely doing this to retrieve my underwear, despite how badly I wanted to scream at him and call everything off... Only slow steps lead me to his classroom with the atmosphere of loneliness that bestowed the hallways as more and more people left the premises. Discomfort draped over me as I opened the door quietly, only to discover an empty room with blackened windows and a peculiar vibe coming from his desk. 'Typical. He disappeared.' Since he was out of sight, I decided to browse the room for what was rightfully mine. I began searching under each table, every chair and all the cupboards... but nothing. 'Where could he have put them?' And just like magic, his desk seemed to be glowing at me. It wasn't hopeless that they wouldn't be inside there... it was a matter of him recognizing finger prints all over his precious desk that had me worried. But there it was. Fifty inches of carefully carved mahogany with one particular draw that seemed to be staring me in the face. Maybe he won't notice? I thought while opening the draw. I searched through all the junk inside of it, doomed to find no underwear, but a box of condoms.

'Looking for something?' a familiar voice interrupted.

Hastily, I turned around and looked upon the tall, perverse guy standing in front of me with my underwear. 'Lee!' I cried.

He grinned knowingly. 'A pleasure to see you again too, baby.' Restricting me from leaving, he pressed his body against mine. 'You know it's not polite to go through peoples stuff without permission...'

'I was just—' but the words failed to conjure an excuse. His groin was pressed intolerably against my thighs, which made me scared both inside and out.

'You are a very bad girl, Chrissie.' He chuckled whilst grabbing a hold of my arms and tying them behind my back. 'First you dismiss your punishment by removing the vibrator, and now you're wandering through my stuff.' The tone of his voice darkened. He spun me around so that I was facing the opposite direction from him; my chest against the desk and my back in front of him. 'Bad girls must be punished.'

'I'm sorry Lee, please forgive my disobedience!' I pleaded, knowing that there was no use in squirming for freedom -- he'd win either way.

Naturally, he ignored my desperation.

'Please don't do this to me!'

He laughed pitifully. 'Chrissie, baby, we had a deal. You fulfil my sexual desires and I get you all the grades you could ever need. You break these desires and I get to violate you; wherever I want, whenever I want.' He tore off his shirt, undone his pants - throwing them aside along with his boxers - and made his way around the other end of the desk so that he was talking to my face. 'You're beautiful when you're vulnerable!' he taunted.

I looked upon his rock solid cock that he had begun to stroke with my cotton-white panties.

'Ah...' he leaned forth and whispered into my ear. 'I can't wait to break you in, baby.'

I twitched after hearing those words. 'No, please! Don't do this!' I cried. 'Why can't I just give you a blowjob instead?'

'Hmm...' he thought momentarily.

'Please?'

He smirked. 'Alright, if you insist.' My underwear was thrown aside and he stood straight with his creamy, white cock protruding towards my face. 'Consider this the last chance to redeem yourself -- or else.'

I smiled, knowledgeable of the fact that since semester started I had served him a dozen blowjobs and was bound to get this one just right.

'You better make this the best head you ever gave, understood?'

I swallowed my fear. 'Yes sir.'

'Good. You may begin...'

My glistening green eyes were subjected to his desire. I looked upon the tall stranger that stood before me, waiting for pleasure, had I not realised sooner what I had gotten myself into. There's nothing more I can do now... yet hope to survive in the end. My tongue took a slow, first lick of the head of his voluptuous cock. Once I had savoured the familiar taste, my tongue became desperate for more.

'Oh yeah -- that's it!' he cried in delight.

By now my tongue had engulfed his entire cock and slurped, and sucked, and teased every inch of his hardness until pre-cum had started to seep from the tip. I was unstoppable. My moist tongue welcomed the thick, white, iron that throbbed in my mouth with each thrust. A hand job was impossible - as my hands were tied behind my back - but that did not stop my mouth from taking the spotlight.

'Chrissie, baby, suck me like that!'

I could feel his shaft growing stronger and bigger by the second. My mouth reached as far as it possibly could over the desk and onto his cock; which become a strain. Why does this taste so good? I continued to max out all of his man juice. My dignity had without a doubt dropped and so did the feeling in my legs.

He tilted his head back slightly, 'Baby, I'm going to cum—' He shrieked while shoving every last inch of his cock down my throat - releasing all of his cum inside of me.

I swallowed everything relentlessly after the removal his shaft. 'H- How was I?'

He flashed me a smile. 'You were perfect, baby.'

Those words made my heart skip a tremendous beat! To top that off, he went behind me and set my arms free. More importantly I was free. 'Thank you! This means-' I withdrew my sentence when I realised that he had vanished. 'Lee?'

There was a deep, dark, silence that bestowed the dim classroom. Only I was in sight of the chambers epitome which now had me worried. 'He set me free... so I guess it's ok to leave now.' I picked up my underwear and sighed. 'Why does it have to be this way?'

Before I managed to stop brooding and leave, I felt something grab a hold of me by the chest to restrain me from movement -- 'You're not going anywhere, baby.'

I screamed in shock -- hoping somebody would hear me.

'Scream as loud as you want baby, my room is sound proof!' He tightened his grip, laughing at my expense. 'The only person that gets to embrace your cries is ME!'

'Let me go you bastard! This isn't part of the deal!'

'I know.' He said as he undone the buttons on my shirt. 'I thought about the possibilities. If you did so happen to give me a great blowjob, then only you win. So I came to the conclusion to break you in anyway...'

I gasped in disgust; my eyes fixated on my undone shirt.

'Besides, you sucking me made me that much greedier and eager to have my way with you!' He chuckled to himself, again. 'Oh baby, your bust is much bigger than I dreamt it would be-' He begun to feel my two female contours through the silk fabric that clung to them so tightly. Each time I felt his fearsome hands touch my skin with such ease, I would quiver down below.

'What's the matter baby?' His tone lightened. 'Do you want me to stop?'

'Yes...' I whispered in his tight grasp; my eyes shutting tightly, scared to even look upon reality.

A moment of silence followed after that. The atmosphere was hushed, but our hearts were still beating against each other.

'Too bad.' His dark voice draped over me once more, this time bringing hands that pulled viciously at my school skirt. 'I'm going to violate you, Chrissie. I'm going to push my thick, long, solid cock into your small, tight, virtuous vagina and break you in until you realise that you are mine.'

Those fierce words etched themselves into my mind. He's a psycho. As my eyes clicked open within an instant, my legs extended beyond quivering once I felt him push eight inches of pure iron inside of me. 'No— stop!' I screamed in absolute pain.

'Oh god,' He groaned as he pounded inch after inch of his throbbing, white, cock through my hymen. 'I feel you Chrissie, I feel your young pussy groping my cock!'

I felt it too. I felt my pussy muscles pulsating around every crevasse of his spear that pierced within my hymen and reached the intoxicating heat of my sex. I felt the violent thrusts that he created with his hips to the end of his dick. I felt the blood gush from within myself trickle down my slit and onto our thighs. I even felt the rhythm of his banging making me sway to the sound of our fucking.

And yet, I couldn't help but become submissive. Perhaps my vulnerability had finally given in to his dominance.

'Your cunt is so precious, Chrissie.' His hands slowly moved down the smooth curves that made up my body, tantalising my skin with each touch. 'You have such a beautiful scent...' his lips showered my neck with kisses, despite the vile pain impaling inside of me. 'So irresistible...' A smirk appeared onto his face as his two fearful hands groped my breasts. His tongue explored the tenderness of my cheek, causing me to flinch, but not for a second did I fight back his seduction.

I wailed whenever he thrust his shaft twice as hard -- I moaned whenever my nerves detected sensual feelings of pleasure that cancelled out the pain -- which occurred sooner than I thought.

'Do you feel it baby? My cock is throbbing inside of you. It's hungry for attention. It's growing bigger and stronger by the second!'

I looked down at the scene and saw my breasts almost popping out of the black satin bra that clung to them in a perfect fit. My shirt was now soaking wet from the heat that coursed between our bodies friction, as he pounded my pussy over and over, creating sticky fluids from the inside of my slit, right down to my inner thighs. My nipples extended the black horizon now and my bra fell off, revealing the two supple cups that made my chest. I could feel his hands penetrate my mounds with a single massage to the nipples and around the breast lining.

'Oh yeah, oh fuck!' he moaned while holding the sides of my stomach. 'I'm going to cum, baby. I'm going to eject my sperm inside of you-'

I whined a little. 'No, please not inside.' My fluids became thicker and gushed out more than they did before. 'Oh god Lee... I- I'm going to cum!'

'Ok baby, I'll pull out and cum over your face. But we must cum together, understand?' He now begun to fuck me twice as hard as we reached our climax.

'I understand-' I cried. 'I'm Cumming, I'm cum-' Our bodies banged against each other fiercely as the heat built itself to climax point. He removed his hardened shaft and rubbed its wet needs until his sperm shot onto my face.

Humiliation had triumphed. His icy blue eyes looked down on me in superiority whilst the remains of his semen still stuck to the edges of my fragile face. The stability in my legs had completely vanished to the point where I fell to my knees, eyes watering.

'I hope you've learned your lesson, baby. Mess with me and get covered in cum...' He paced himself around the fool that kneel before him. 'Play by my rules and you might just get yourself more than a grade.' He stopped in front of me and I looked up at him with the faintest gleam of hope in my eyes. 'Do you understand the rules now, baby?'

I nodded, too scared to say anything.

'I like your obedience.' He lifted my chin up. 'Things like this should be rewarded,' Letting go of my chin, he pulled his cock up to my mouth. 'Now suck.'

The penny had dropped once more and I was in no position to decline his order -- not after the scene that just happened. 'Yes sir.' I licked the tip of his cock to familiar myself with the taste once more before taking it whole.

'Ah, that feels so good...' He moaned. 'Continue to address me by the name Sir. After all, I am your teacher.' A horrendous laughter followed after that pathetic pun. 'Tomorrow I have a special treat for you; for your wondrous efforts today.' He climaxed.

I devoured every drop of his cum, but knew that from here onwards was me surrendering my soul to the hands of a monster. I was now Lee's slave.

* * * * *

Chapter Two Subservience

The next day I had woken up with the weirdest headache and urge to just collapse on my knees; releasing floods of tears whilst screaming at the top of my lungs. If only I knew what he meant from the beginning with the 'suffer the consequences' thing, I never would have given his dirty deal a second thought.

But there I was, just stood poker faced by my locker with yesterdays scene replayed through my eyes. People walked by me, idle to the fact that I was trying to keep a vibrator inside of me with no underwear; it was living disbelief. Even I couldn't pull myself away from such thoughts to even believe for a second that I was going through with all these acts... imagine if somebody else knew.

'Chrissie?' a known voice approached the scene. 'Are you ok?'

I inhaled confidence. 'Ike?' I sniffed a little. 'I'm fine.'

'You were crying, Chrissie.'

'No I wasn't...' I lied. 'I'm fine.'

He looked at me through the dark strands of hair that made his fringe; which covered the most striking blue eyes that lightened his shady appearance.

'Why are you looking at me like that?' I grimaced.

'Like what?'

'You know what -- and I know exactly what that look means.'

'So enlighten me,' He begun. 'Since you can read people so well.'

It was out of the ordinary for Ike to be so patronizing -- so serious. He was usually the easy going type of person, which had me worried when I found myself replying with such angst towards him.

'I never said I could read people, Ike. But if you must know... your look is quite discomforting.'

He scowled. 'You mean my expression? The one which you still haven't explained to me...'

I sighed, getting tired of this. 'It means that I must be pretty pathetic for hiding my true emotions, right?' I clutched my books closer towards my chest; the vibrations growing tense. 'Nobody knows... the truth.'

Suddenly he moved closer toward me until his chest pressed up against my books, which had now fallen to the ground between us, leaving only our chests touching.

'Ike, what are you --'

'You're wrong, Chrissie. I know the truth and I see it right in front of me...' His lips almost brushed up against mine; instead he whisper '...a girl crying for help.'

I jolted myself back, releasing me from our lock. It's like he saw right through me. Impossible -- nobody can read a persons mind, let alone know what goes on behind their façade.

He gathered my books from the ground and smiled at me. 'All I'm saying is... we all need help sometimes.'

I was stunned -- too scared to even accept the books he offered.

'If we do not allow help, Chrissie, we end up falling.' And just like that he released my books and they all fell to the ground -- collision ringing in my ears, déjà vu.

I remained a statue.

'I'll see you in chemistry, Chrissie.' He smiled alluringly, as usual, and then left the scene as swiftly as a shadow.

I watched the dark silhouette that he cast, walk away. Walk into the depths of the dying hallways as people left gradually to go to class. My legs no longer quivered from the vibrations -- they quivered now from the surprise that Ike made me endure. Why did he do that? Of course, it's nothing peculiar that, Ike of all people, would do such a thing.

Ike is the mysterious shadow that wonders these halls. Nobody sees him leave or enter premises -- in fact, nobody knows where he lives. If he's in one of your lessons, you wouldn't see him in the next. He has pitch black hair which resembles a full night sky and piercing blue eyes that can freeze just about anybodies heart. With pale skin and a well-shaped body, he has a lip ring on one side of his lip which compliments his character. Admittedly, he is very attractive for such a bleak appearing person... so what the hell is he doing here?

Ike and I met at the very beginning of high school in chemistry class, where we got paired together for the whole of the year. Ever since then we have been partners in chemistry and continue to knock out solid A's without the help of Lee. I never see him outside of chemistry, in all honesty. That must be why nobody knows Ike's story -- not even I, but if there's one thing that I'm most certain of, is that Ike has the biggest story behind that dark disguise...

My mind had begun to wonder again. It was only a few seconds later that I had recaptured reality and realised that third period had already started. 'Oh no,' I sighed, gathering my books. I took one last breathtaking look at the spot where Ike left me stunned before walking to class. The vibrations died down.

As I entered the classroom, all eyes turned to me. Professor McKenzie shook his head in disapproval of my tardiness, which made me feel quite uncomfortable, regardless of the vibrator inside of me.

'I must say Chrystal,' He begun scornfully. 'For someone so intelligent, your attendance is outright poor.'

I flushed with embarrassment when he said the word intelligent. I could feel the intense glares the class shot me as I stood there shamefully.

'Would you care to share with us why you were late?'

'No...' I murmured.

'Then take your seat, Chrystal. I'll have words with you after class.'

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Concealed

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 76 milliseconds