• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • MILF Chronicles Ch. 13

MILF Chronicles Ch. 13

123

Chapter 13: Yvonne, Student and Teacher Again

This is the continuing chronicle of the MILF club. If you have not read any other chapters I suggest you go back and read them for background, although most of this chapter will make sense even if you don't. This chapter follows Yvonne after her first mixer. In a change from all the previous chapters, this one is told by Yvonne instead of her husband.

*

I was so mad a Mike that I literally didn't talk to him for two days. It was bad enough that he got us involved with this MILF club, but waiting the day before the "mixer" to tell me about it was beyond the pale. It would have much easier to endure if I could have mentally prepared for the ordeal. As it was I went in completely cold and it was like not stretching before a run -- painful.

But I love my husband and I couldn't stay mad at him forever. Two frosty days seemed like a long time, especially since we worked together in the same office. Besides, I needed to talk to him on the third day because I received a call from Alex telling me that I had to report to his house for "slut training" that evening. Neither one of us knew exactly what that meant, but one thing was certain: I couldn't refuse at that point. Mike assured me that he would eventually find a way out, but for now he agreed that I had to go along with Alex's perversions.

Mike did not seem to be having as much trouble with this MILF club as I, but then I was pretty inexperienced with sex before I met him. In High School it was always about academics for me and that didn't leave much room for boys. In fact, I found them to be boring and stupid for the most part. In my senior year I even took some courses at the local college and got a start on my degree. Once I was in college I again concentrated on my studies taking huge course loads every quarter. By the time I was twenty-three I was completing my masters and close to getting my teaching certificate.

That's when I met Mike. I don't know what it was about him, some sort of chemistry maybe, but a few months later we were having sex daily and were engaged to be married. With all the distractions it was a miracle that I finished my masters and received my teaching certificate. I had always wanted to teach so I started looking for a position immediately after graduation.

So there I was planning a wedding and trying to find a job at the same time. It was hectic. I still remember the interview for the teaching position I did finally land. It was for a big High School in a large nearby city. They needed a Social Studies teacher and they needed one quickly. However they had a declining revenue stream due to an eroding tax base and a bad reputation, so they were having problems attracting experienced teachers. This gave me an opening that I wouldn't normally have, so I went for it. Initially they were not thrilled with my age. At twenty-three I was only six or seven years older than the students that I would be teaching, however my excellent grades, and the fact that I was getting married soon convinced them to give me a try.

I only taught for two years before quitting to work for my husband's business. At the time it seemed like the right decision; I was tired of the long hours, the parents that didn't care, and an incompetent school district. But I still miss it from time to time.

So Mike was the first man that I ever had sex with. I went on dates with several other guys in college, but I never got past the kissing and groping stage with them. I always felt that our sex life was very satisfying and I never knew that he had fantasies of sharing me with other men. Sure, sometimes I would dream about other men while I masturbated, but I never really wanted that to happen. At least I don't think I did. Lately I've had some doubt about that.

I kept telling myself that I'm a happily married woman. But the sex I had with Brian and then later with Alex was so exciting. I had some of the best orgasms those nights that I've ever had. Then there was Charles. I don't know what it is about him, but he makes my pussy throb and I can't seem to deny him anything. That first time with him I had the most mind blowing climax I had ever had. Now when he comes to the office to "talk about his contract" my legs tremble and my heart pounds while I'm waiting to be called into Mike's office.

I keep thinking to myself, "How can I feel like this?" It just seems wrong to be so sexually attracted to another man, but I can't help it. I still love my husband, and fortunately he doesn't seem to mind Charles having sex with me regularly. Actually he seems to enjoy it, which is something else I don't understand. I just want to stop and take some time to think about what's going on, but events just keep on overtaking me. This upcoming meeting at Alex's house is just the newest.

I drove there by myself at the appointed time. I left directly from work, so I still had my normal work clothes on. I arrived a little early. I didn't want to take any chances on being late. I knew Alex had no compunction about punishing me if I didn't comply with his instructions exactly. He led me into his living room and gave me a glass of wine to drink. I sat down and waited, sipping my wine as the minutes slowly passed.

A woman entered the room. I recognized her as one of the other woman in the club, Jill was her name I think. "I'm here to teach you how to act like a slut."

"What?"

"Unless you like being punished."

I thought about the spanking I received at the end of the mixer. I didn't want any more of that. "OK, what do I have to do?"

"Follow me." She led me to a bedroom where there were two identical outfits. They consisted of short skirts, tight button-up blouses, sexy underwear, and four inch CFM heels. We changed and then made our way back into the living room. Alex, Brian, and one other man from the club, who's name I would find out later was Marc, were there waiting for us.

Alex explained that Jill would teach me the art of strip tease, lap dancing, and then group fucking. He said that all "MILFs" in the club needed to learn these skills. Some classic "bump and grind" music was played as well as some rock songs like "All She Wants to Do is Dance" and "Her Strut". Jill was a natural at this type of hip swinging, body gyrating dancing. I, on the other hand, was not. I did not do much dancing as a teen and spent most of my time studying in college instead of hitting the bars.

I did my best to mimic what Jill was doing, but it was difficult. I had to use muscles that I was not accustomed to exercising that much. Jill was patient with me, though, and showed me how to move, sometimes putting her hands on my body and guiding me. It felt strange to have another woman's hands on my hips and butt. I got the feeling that Jill enjoyed touching me. I have never been attracted to other women, so I just tried to concentrate on my dancing and not think about it.

The point of strip tease, of course, is stripping. So once I was dancing reasonably well Jill started removing her blouse and I followed suit. After removing our bras we teased the men by shaking our breasts in their faces. After that we backed off and danced a little more. This was when Jill moved behind me and put her hands on my hips, matching my movements. This didn't bother me until she put her arms completely around me and pulled body up tight against mine.

She must have felt me tighten up in response because she whispered in my ear, "Relax. The men expect a little girl-girl play. It's just pretend like everything else, just go along and make it look like you like it."

I tried to relax as she suggested, but it wasn't easy because her hands started wandering over my body. When they got to my bare breasts I almost froze. It just felt kind of strange to have another woman touching me there.

"Don't freak out," Jill hissed in my ear, "pretend it's your husband or something."

I swallowed hard and continued dancing, trying not to think about who was caressing my breasts. She was right about the men though. From their comments it was clear that the liked what they were seeing. Then Jill moved beside me again and continued stripping and teasing the men by shaking her naked butt in their faces. I copied her as well as I could and got my butt slapped and squeezed as a result.

Jill and I were now completely nude and dancing suggestively in front of the three men. Jill was running her hands all over her body, caressing her boobs and rubbing herself between her legs. I followed her example and I have to admit that it felt very erotic to be doing this in front of the three horny men, even though I'm not normally an exhibitionist. My nipples were hard and my pussy was juicing up when Jill turned to face me and stepped forward.

She again whispered to me to follow her lead and pretend I was "into" her. Jill pressed her body against mine, pressing her thigh between my legs and leaving mine between hers. I could feel the wetness of her pussy on my bare skin as she ground it against me. After everything that had happened so far I was still surprised when she leaned forward and kissed me. Needless to say, I had never kissed a woman before and I nearly froze again.

Jill continued pressing her lips against mine and I could feel the urgency in her actions. I didn't know if it was sexual desire or the desire to please the men that drove her, but I knew I had to respond in kind regardless. So I just closed my eyes and kissed her back, trying to pretend she was a man. That wasn't easy though because her lips were softer than any mans and her smooth body pressing against mine certainly didn't feel like a mans either.

When we finally broke the kiss I was breathing hard and kind of turned on. I had to admit that Jill was a good kisser, but it still felt weird to have her naked body pressed up against mine. She started kissing my neck and nibbling on my ear. It was then that she whispered to me and said, "Feel me up now." I wasn't sure that I could do it, but when she separated a little bit and put some space between our bodies I made myself reach up and fondle her boobs.

I wasn't sure what to expect. I guess I thought they would feel like my own, just larger, but that wasn't quite the case. There were other subtle differences as well, and momentarily I was distracted. But this passed quickly as I felt Jill's hand between my legs, a single finger working its way between my vaginal lips and searching for my clit. I gasped when it reached its destination and involuntarily clamped down on her nipples, which I happened to be playing with at the moment.

Jill looked at me and I knew that it was my turn to do the same to her. Feeling her boobs was one thing, but that was quite another and I didn't think I could do it. Seeing my hesitation, Jill gently took one of my hands and guided it slowly down her body towards her hairless pussy. When my fingers reached the end of their trip I was surprised to find how wet she was. That explained the wetness on my thigh. Holding my breath I probed with my middle finger and pushed past her folds and into her slick hole. Jill sighed loud enough for me to hear over the music. I pumped in it and out a couple of times for show, and then slid it slowly up her channel, rubbing her clit briefly at the end.

To my relief Jill released me and danced over to Alex and started giving him a lap dance. He started mauling her tits immediately and it didn't take him long to slip his cock into her pussy. I didn't have a chance to see what happened next, though, because Marc had me on my hands and knees and was feeding me his cock. Soon I felt someone behind me and guessed that it was Brian. He rubbed my clit at first and then slipped a couple of fingers inside me. After a little bit he replaced his fingers with his hard cock. It felt really good to be full after all the touching and teasing up to that point.

When Brian finished by squirting his cum all over my back and butt Alex replaced him. Eventually Marc shot his jism into the back of my mouth. It felt warm and slightly salty as it splashed on my tongue. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Jill working on Brian's flaccid cock with her mouth, getting him hard again.

That's pretty much how the rest of the evening went. The three men fucked me in all of my holes while Jill kept them hard. I don't know how many times they shot a load into or on me, but I came at least four times myself. By the time we were done I felt like a real slut, which was the reason I was there in the first place.

When I got home I was tired and just wanted to get a shower and go to bed, but Mike wanted to hear all about it. I gave him the short version and agreed to tell him all the details the next day just so that he would let me get some sleep.

The next day I did recount my "slut training" session in explicit detail during the drive to work. I thought I was done at that point, but my husband kept calling me into his office to ask me questions or to have me retell selected portions. I was so tired of talking about it by the end of the day that I wanted to scream and I finally snapped.

"Is that all you can think about?"

He looked sheepishly at me. "I'm sorry."

I felt kind of bad for yelling at him. "Honestly, sometimes I just don't understand you."

He didn't ask about it again until the next day. I put up with it though, because I knew that eventually something else would grab his attention. What I didn't know was what that would be nor how soon.

It was three days later when Alex called me at the office and told me to expect a visit from another member of the club by the name of Ben Baker. That name seemed familiar but I just couldn't place it. Later that afternoon a man in his late forty's walked into the office and introduced himself as Ben Baker and asked if there was a private place we could talk. Mike was out for the afternoon so I led Mr. Baker into my husband's office.

"You don't remember me, do you?" He asked.

"Have we met before?"

"Yes, once, at the High School. You had my son Tom in your Social Studies class a couple of years ago and we met briefly once when I picked him up after he stayed late to work on a project."

"Oh, yes, now I remember. Tommy Baker, of course! He was one of my better students. How is he?" He was also very self assured and a bit arrogant. Probably because his family was in the upper middle class in an area that was mostly working class. That meant he was popular and dated all the good looking girls.

"He just turned eighteen and until recently I didn't know what to get him for a coming-of-age gift. Which is why I'm here."

"What?"

"He had a crush on you, did you know that?"

What could I say? Some of them had made it so obvious, but I knew from my teaching classes that would happen. It was inevitable. I ignored it of course. Tommy's father continued before I could think of something to say.

"So when I recognized you at the mixer I knew you were the perfect gift."

Then it dawned on me what he wanted. "What the hell? Tommy is just a boy!"

"No, he's a man now and I want you to welcome him into his manhood."

"But..."

"You will do as I say or face punishment. And believe me, Alex can be very creative with punishment."

I hung my head in defeat. I just couldn't think of a way out.

"I want you arrive at my house on Saturday at nine o'clock in the morning. Here is my address," he said as he handed me a card. "You are to be dressed in a short skirt, a nice blouse, high heels, and nothing else. That means no bra or panties. Only Tom will be home the entire day. You are to be his play toy for the next twelve hours. Whatever he wants, you will do it. Of course the normal club rules apply as well as a new rule: you can't leave the house. Other than that, it's no holes bared, as they say."

He left me standing there, literally in shock. Eventually my brain started working again, but all I could think of was, "How can I fuck an 18 year old former student of mine?" I returned to my desk and tried to work, but I just couldn't get my mind off the idea of being Tommy Baker's sex toy for an entire day. Could I really do it? Did I have much of a choice?

When Mike returned he noticed that I was distracted and asked what was wrong. I told him we could talk about it later. He was clearly concerned, but I smiled and lied, saying that everything was fine.

That night after putting the baby to down for the night I finally told my husband about Ben Baker's visit. Mike was gob smacked, but he didn't get angry like I thought he would. In fact, he got excited. I could tell from his erection.

"What do you remember about Tommy?" He asked.

"Well, that was a couple of years ago, and he was a Junior then. A good student, but not a standout. Popular, I think, but then his family is pretty well off."

"Did you know then that he had a crush on you?"

"Oh, I don't know for sure. Maybe. It's hard to tell with boys that age, they lust after anything with boobs and legs."

He snorted. "I doubt that. They looked at you that way because you are hot."

Over the next few days he kept asking about Tommy and what I remembered about him. Did I think he was cute, etc. He even dug out the year book (all the teacher's get a free copy) so I could look at Tommy's picture and maybe jog my memory. To me he looked so young, and when I said that out loud it just seemed to excite Mike even more.

Friday night I had a difficult time sleeping, I was so nervous about the next day. Mike seemed to be having trouble as well, but I think for different reasons. At one point well after midnight when we were both obviously awake but trying to pretend we were sleeping, Mike just rolled me over and started thrusting into me. No foreplay, just energetic fucking. Surprisingly I was more lubricated than normal, so the lack of foreplay was not a problem. I came quickly, followed a minute later by my husband. The intensity of it shocked me a little, but it also gave us both the release we needed and allowed us to finally fall asleep.

As I walked up to the front door of the Baker house I saw there was an envelope with "Tommy" written on it and a note taped to the door. The note read:

"Yvonne,

Please give the envelope to Tom unopened. Inside is a letter from you explaining what you are there for and the rules for the day. If he asks, you will verify that you wrote it and meant every word. I will know if you don't follow these instructions and you will be severely punished. The rules of the day are:

1.)Tom can't injure you.

2.)Tom can't ask you to do something illegal.

3.)You can't leave the house before 9:00pm.

4.)You must do whatever else Tom tells you to do.

Now throw this note away in the garbage bin by the garage and ring the door bell.

Ben."

I did as instructed and threw the note away. I went back to the door and looked at my watch. It was nine o'clock exactly, so I held my breath for a moment as I gathered up all my courage, and pushed the door bell button. After only a short delay Tommy Baker opened the door and his jaw nearly hit the ground.

"Mrs. A! Wha, what are you doing here?"

"Can I come in?" I didn't want to stand there outside the door for too long.

"Sure," he said as he stepped aside. I walked in and handed him the envelope. He looked quizzically at me as he tore it open and removed the letter inside. I didn't know exactly what it said, but as I watched his face I saw a series of emotions pass over it: confusion, surprise, astonishment, and finally doubt.

"Are you serious; do you mean it?" He asked, waving the letter at me.

"Every word."

Tommy smiled wickedly, "Suck me off Yvonne, and swallow my cum."

I swallowed hard and knelt down in front him. He didn't make a move, so I had to open his pants and pull out his already erect penis. It was a nice size, but not too big to get into my mouth. I started sucking my former student's cock, wondering what I had gotten myself into. Wondering what was in the letter. Either I was better than I thought or he hadn't had any sex recently, but whatever the reason he was shooting his load onto my tongue in only a few minutes. I swallowed it all and milked his cock until it started to soften and no more liquid dribbled out of it. Then I put it back into his pants and stood up.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • MILF Chronicles Ch. 13

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds