• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Messy and Magical Ch. 01

Messy and Magical Ch. 01

[This is the story of Tyler and his new sexual experiences]

I pulled my car into the driveway, and carried the bag of groceries I had just purchased up the front steps. I struggled with one hand inside my tight jeans, but couldn't seem to find my house keys.

"Shit!" I thought. I remembered setting them on the counter as I was putting my car keys on the new chain, and then leaving in a hurry. I banged on the door, but my little brother had music blaring, again. I stammered for a bit, and then decided to try the garage. The lock was broken on the sliding door, I knew, so I pulled it up and walked through to try the inside door. With luck, it opened.

Now, our garage lined up with our laundry room, in the basement. There was a small entryway between them. As I entered the first door, I shifted the grocery bag to my other left. Just as I set my right hand on the doorknob, I glanced through the open blinds, into the laundry room. To my surprise, I saw Denver, my little brother, hanging out in there with his friend Matt. Matt was a pretty cool guy. We had him over a few times for dinner, and he had been around the house more often lately. You see, there are four years between my brother and I. Even though we're not kids anymore, I still see him as the baby.

I was about to open the door and greet them, when suddenly I saw Matt fiddling with the zipper on his shorts, as if he were going to- Within a second, Matt was down to his boxers. I wondered if maybe his shorts got wet somehow, and they were down there to do laundry. But what I saw next quickly changed that impression. Denver walked over close to Matt, and kissed him! Obvious, clear kiss, man to man, mouth to mouth. He then walked his fingers down Matt's body, and took hold of his now-hard cock, through his boxers. I was appalled. I wanted to barge in, but I couldn't embarrass the "kids" like that. So I continued to watch.

Denver fiendishly caressed Matt's cock, pressing his against his friend. I suddenly became aware of my own dick, thickening ever so slightly. "No way," I thought. "I'm not gay, and I wouldn't get turned on by my little bro." Then Matt pulled Denver's shirt off. I had seen him without his shirt many times, but somehow in this setting, it was a little more... enjoyable. Denver ripped Matt's shirt over his head quickly, and pressed him down onto the closed washer. There was a load of laundry, which just made Matt's body vibrate so elegantly. The next part, though it should not have, caught me by surprise. Denver dropped his own shorts, and boxers. He ripped Matt's boxers off, throwing them to the floor.

Stepping out of his own under-garments, Denver stood on the little booster our sister used to use for laundry (she just recently hit a growth spurt, and is still 5'0, regardless of being grown up). Denver, on the booster, put him a little more than cock-level with the top of the washing machine. That was when I got my first look at his fully-grown cock. He faced my direction, almost. I backed away from the door, looking now from a side-angle, hoping he couldn't see me. I don't know why, but I had to watch. Denver placed his hand around his hard cock. I felt my own spring to action. He gently let it fall all over Matt's cock. Matt twitched, adding to the rhythm of the washing machine.

Now, if seeing my little brother's cock wasn't enough of a shock to the system, the next part took its toll on me. Denver grabbed his erection and stroked it gently, calmingly. He let it hang over Matt's body, and paused. I wondered if they were going to stop, and secretly hoped they wouldn't. But I was wrong- they weren't stopping. The games were just beginning!

Suddenly a small trickle erupted from Denver's dick. Then it sputtered into a golden stream. Denver was fucking pissing on Matt. My cock, surprisingly, went rock solid. "Oh, Denver..." I muttered under my breath, setting the groceries down. Bright golden piss splashed all over Matt's cock, stomach, chest, and face. He opened his mouth wide, allowing Denver to fill it up with his hot piss, then spitting it back out. I quickly undid the zipper of my jeans, and slid my bursting cock out of my briefs. When Denver had no piss left, he climbed on top of the washer as well, forcing his piss-soaked cock into Matt's mouth. Matt took it in gratefully. I watched as Denver fucked Matt's mouth, until he came. Then Matt stepped over onto the dryer, as Denver sat up on the washing machine. Denver lied onto his stomach, reaching over the gap between the machines, to take Matt's cock in his own mouth. He sucked him off very quickly, and Matt erupted with cum, which Denver swallowed. They smiled, and then Matt aimed his deflating cock in Denver's direction, soaking his hair, back, and ass with his steamy piss. I pulled and pulled at my cock, until I came. When I looked up, the boys were gone. I breathed in deep.

I couldn't really face Denver for a few days after. Our usual friendly brother-like conversation dwindled, and I kept making up excuses to leave the house when I knew he'd be home. It was silly of me, but I was having a complex. Just how much did I enjoy watching my brother suck a guy off and piss on him? Was I gay? Was I attracted to my own family? Was it both?

After about a week of avoidance, Denver got the idea. He came to my room one night after dinner. "I'm studying," I said.

"Come on, let me in, Ty. I gotta talk to you."

"Fine, whatever." I knew this couldn't go on forever.

To my surprise, Denver came into my room shirtless, with nothing but boxers. This is normal in our house, but I could feel my cock responding. I hoped my tight jeans and briefs could support my cock enough that he wouldn't notice.

"What's up, little Bro?" I asked. He closed the door.

Denver looked me in the eye. "Why are you avoiding me? Did I make you mad?"

"It's nothing like that, Den." I said, laughing. "I'm just busy." I lied.

"Come on, Ty. I know something's up." He sat on my bed, as I sat at my desk.

I looked away, not saying anything.

"I know you watched us." He said.

Shit! Shit, shit, shit. "What?!" I thought he couldn't see me from where I was behind the blinds.

"You watched me and Matt fooling around on Monday, right?" Denver smiled, embarrassed. "I know you're probably disappointed that your little bro is into guys too, huh? I didn't want to disappoint you, but I just really love pissing on cocks, and having them piss on me. It's such a nice sensation-" He looked at me. "Oh, I'm sorry..." He blushed. "I get carried away sometimes. Look, I know you're disappointed in me, but can't we get over this? Can't we be bros again?"

I choked. "Well... Den, actually, I..." I stammered, probably turning more red than he had.

"Yeah?" He looked at me with big eyes.

"I'm not disappointed." He sighed, relieved. "To be perfectly honest, well..." My cock was rock solid. "I kind of enjoyed watching you and Matt." I blushed, staring at the floor.

"No way!" Denver piped up. "Ty, that makes me so happy."

"...It does?" I stammered more. Why would he like the fact that I got off on him screwing his best friend?

"Yeah. For the longest time now..." He paused, staring at me. "I've wanted to fuck you."

My eyes grew the size of watermelons. "The fuck, Den?!"

He looked like he would cry. "I'm sorry, Ty. That was out of place! I'll go now..." He stood and walked toward the door.

"No, don't!" I got up and held his shoulder tightly. "Please don't." I felt my cock brush against his ass, and it felt so good.

"You mean it? You're not mad?"

"No, I just didn't expect that." I blushed. He turned to face me. "Den, I-" He kissed me. I stared at him. He kissed me again. I kissed him back. Gosh, it felt good. He kissed me, opening his mouth. I pushed my tongue inside. We tongued and kissed for a few minutes. I pulled my shirt up, and Den took it off. He threw it across the room. I quickly undid my tight jeans, revealing my rock-hard cock inside my briefs. Denver pushed me onto my bed, and rubbed his cock, which was in his boxers, all over my own, in my briefs.

"Oh, Denver..." I gasped.

"Oh, Tyler!" He yelped, kissing me with tongue.

I pulled his boxers off quickly. "Piss on me, little bro!" I said urgently.

"You really want me to?" Denver asked, surprised.

"Yes, dammit, piss on me. Piss on my cock! I need to feel your hot piss."

The way Denver pissed was an art. He held his erect cock over my cock, which was still in my briefs. I started to remove them, but he placed his hand on mine to stop me. Yellow began to spurt out of the tip of his thick member. It dripped onto my stomach, and felt amazing. Then his stream began to flow, onto my white briefs, soaking them in hot piss. Oh, it felt so good. "Ohhhhhh, yes. Fuck yes, Den!" I whispered loudly, trying not to alert Dad or Sis.

When he was finished soaking my cock, turned around, 69-style, on top of me, removed my soaked briefs, and began to lick my balls and cock all over. I realised that his cock was hovering over me. Hungrily, I began sucking it. But before I knew what I was doing, he was forcing it down my throat- my own little brother was fucking my mouth! Then he took my cock in his mouth, and I had never felt a better blowjob. "Fuckkkkk, yes!" We both yelled out.

I came in his mouth, and he came in mine. We breathed heavily, lying down together.

"Oh, that was so good." I moaned.

Denver smiled. "Yeah, but we're not done yet."

"Oh?" I asked.

He smiled. "I want your piss, big bro."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Messy and Magical Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds