• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Blacks & Hispanics Fight Racism

Blacks & Hispanics Fight Racism

My name is Arthur Brown. A tall, good-looking young Black man living in the city of Boston, Massachusetts. And I have an important message to share with you. In celebration of the race created to kick the collective ass of the universe, I give you the African-American National Anthem. We’re living in the best of times right now. The rest of America suffers but we secretly rejoice. We’re finally standing on our own two feet. And we’re prepared to battle any challenge the universe throws our way. Nature made us strong. And we will constantly remind others of their genetic inferiority.

How can we feel the way we do? America is caught in the grip of the worst economic problem in history. We’re at perpetual war and can’t declare victory or come home. The rest of the world hates us because, under ex-President George Bush, we were seen as imperialists. Millions of American men and women have lost their jobs. Millions more have lost their homes. Lots of families can no longer afford to send their daughters and sons to college. Many men and women have committed suicide out of despair thanks to this nightmare we’re all caught in. And according to CNN, the recession has hit the African-American, Latino and Asian communities worse than the Caucasians. And in some ways they’re right, but they’re also completely wrong.

When I hear talk of White men and White women jumping off roofs because they can no longer afford to vacation in Aspen and Cancun, I shake my head and marvel at how stupid and short-sighted they are. I’ve never heard of a Black man or Black woman committing suicide because they got no money. We’re stronger than that. We’re smarter than that. We’re braver than that. We’re better than that. Suicide isn’t a Black thing. Suicide is a White person’s thing. If Black people were going to commit suicide, we would have committed done so en masse when our forefathers were snatched from the African motherland by greedy White men and greedy White women. Instead we endured, and tried to survive, so that one day, our descendants might be free.

What is the source of our strength? We’re descended from the Original Man. We’re the purest branch of humanity. You see, human beings evolved in Africa. Not Europe. Not Asia. Not anywhere else. The original human beings were dark-skinned and dark-eyed. Just like the majority of today’s Black people. We’re the original tribe of humans. All others are genetic mutants. Offshoots. You see, the ancestors of White people were Black. They left Africa and went to Europe, where it’s much colder. The weather and environment of Europe changed them. They became paler, and colder. They’re the ones who’ve forgotten where they come from, not the Black person. The human race is a strong species. We adapt well. And as the purest descendants of the original humans, Black men and Black women are the strongest brand of humanity. Those of you who doubt me, prepare to be dazzled.

In America, for now, White men and White women have the advantage of numbers. They mistake quantity for quality. Let me clarify. A single smart man can outthink and outperform ten morons. That’s the way of the world. A single gunman can control ten unarmed people. A single leader can rule an entire organization. A single police precinct can patrol and secure an entire town. It’s not about the numbers, it’s about individual strength, cunning, adaptability, training and strategy. A single Black female wrestler on an all-White and all-male high school wrestling team became the team captain.

How did she do it? I suppose you’re wondering so I’ll tell you. The Black female wrestler beat all the White guys at their own game. They had the advantage of outnumbering her. They had the so-called advantage of being White. She still kicked all their asses. Their very White and very male asses lost to a Black female. Wow. The only Black male in the United States of America beat all the White guys and all the White chicks at their own game to become President of the United States. The only Black male member of a certain Ivy League water polo team became the team captain and outperformed all the White guys. A young Black guy who tried out for his college ice hockey team became the team’s most valuable player. Like I said, these might sound like isolated events, put them together and they paint a whole different picture. Simply put, we’re stronger than you.

In the all-White sport of NASCAR racing, a Black man recently became the World Champion. Not the regional champion. Not the national champion. The world champion. A Black man beat all the White Chess Grand Masters at their own game. An all-Black cheerleading team from the South took the gold crown at the national cheerleading championships. A bunch of young Black women beat all the blonde-haired and blue-eyed White chicks at nearly all-White sport of cheerleading. How do we do it? White people will say it’s affirmative action, or dumb luck, or favoritism. Give me a break. They simply can’t admit to themselves that they’re inferior. Being White doesn’t automatically grant a man or woman superior strength, superior speed, superior talent and superior intelligence. I really wish I could make people understand that. Unfortunately, so many White people still believe that Black men and Black women are inferior to them. Never mind that there are lots of Black people working on Wall Street as executives instead of janitors. Lots of Black men and Black women in Congress. Lots of Black women and Black men at the helm of public and private colleges and universities. And quite a few Black people who are magazine publishers, night club owners and sports teams owners. We’re not inferior to anyone. We’re strong. And we will dominate this planet like we once did. Get it through your skulls.

In the United States of America, White people will soon become minorities. Hispanics will become the dominant group. And then Blacks. And in this past election, Hispanics came out in overwhelming numbers to support the future Black President of the USA because they know they stand a better chance of being accepted as equals by Black people than by Whites. That’s just the way it works. Blacks and Latinos don’t always get along. We have our share of issues. However, all of us remember the days when both Black and Brown were told to make themselves scarce and keep to the shadows by the alabaster-skinned tyrants. That’s what united us as we elected a Black male as President of the United States of America. Shared belief in a tomorrow free of racial strife as Blacks and Latinos become the two dominant groups in America and the alabaster-skinned tyrants become the new minorities and cease to impose their will on the universe. This is the New World Order. If you don’t like it, shut up and get out of the country! Thank you for listening.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Blacks & Hispanics Fight Racism

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 621 milliseconds