• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Joan Ch. 02

Joan Ch. 02

Joan rolled off and lay alongside me, her right breast draped across my chest, her legs intertwined with mine and her face tucked against my face and neck. As she lay there I ran my hand slowly along her back, feeling the softness of her skin and the curve of her body. I ran my fingers along the whole length of her back down to her curvy backside, then back along her spine, across her arms and down around her magnificent breast outlining its shape. I kept caressing her like this for at least twenty minutes until we both drifted off to sleep. Our bodies never once disengaging from each other, we were probably like this for half an hour before I started to stir again.

I started kissing Joan's hair and face, very gently, not wanting to wake her, but her soft moans gave her away. She looked up at me and said, "that was wonderful, I haven't felt this good in such a long time."

With that we started kissing again -- I can't tell you how good she tasted and how fantastic it felt to have this big soft woman in my arms and against my body. Feeling the weight of her breast across my chest was unbelievable. I wanted to repeat the whole adventure again, from start to finish, but after such an intense session I needed more time to get my cock back to working order.

I don't know whether she knew or not that I needed a little more time to reinflate but she asked me if I needed to leave yet -- may be it was reassurance she wanted, that this was not a one off. At the same time I really didn't know what Joan was expecting either. So I suggested that we have dinner together.

Joan looked surprised at this suggestion.

"Do you really want to take me out for dinner." She asked.

"Of course I do, why ever not?" I said.

She laughed and said, "Well I'm not really a slim young dolly bird that you'd normally go out to dinner with am I?"

I moved away so I could look her in the face and replied... "Joan you are the most sensual woman that I have every held in my arms, making love to you has been something that I've wanted to do since the day I first saw you. You have been on my mind and in my fantasies every day and today has been the most wonderful experience. Come on let's get dressed and go and get something to eat, I need to recharge."

"Ok." She said. "Would you like a shower before we go out?"

"No, no I want to go out smelling of sex and especially of you, I don't want this feeling to end."

That seemed to reassure Joan and she got up off the bed to start to get dressed.

"Are you going to get dressed?" she asked.

"Yeah, of course!" I replied, "but do you mind if I watch you getting dressed first?" Joan looked a little puzzled but noticed my playing with my flaccid cock, which was starting to re-energise slowly.

She smiled again, "well what would you like me to wear?"

I knew exactly what I wanted to see her in, but going naked to a restaurant was probably not a good idea. "Something sexy and elegant, like you always dress." Was my considered reply.

"Alright, I'll see what I can do. I don't want you looking at those slim young dolly birds do I?"

As I lay on the bed Joan started getting ready. Just watching her walking around the bedroom picking up her cloths that had been scattered across the floor was a visual feast in itself. As I already knew she had fantastic legs, but seeing them come up to her hairy pussy below her solid torso was just delicious. Spreading out across her torso were those enormous breasts. Yes, they sagged but at the same time they were incredibly full and firm. It looked like for every inch of sag the volume and firmness doubled. The very top of her breasts showed the signs of sun exposure, which gradually blended down to the milky white of the main part of those enormous tits. Stretch marks laced the top and sides and through the white skin I could make out blue veins beneath. Her nipples weren't huge but they rounded off the tips of her breasts beautifully.

I was so focused on taking in everything I could see and at the same time slowly feeling my cock I didn't notice Joan stop for a moment.

"You really do like this don't you?" she said.

"You're awesome, simply stunning." I replied.

She smiled and started moving about again, although this time she knew she was putting on a show. With that she stretched her arms above her head and tilted her head back, giving herself a good stretch. She then bent forwards at the waist to pick up her bra. Her breasts hung straight down and swayed with every move. This was getting too much for me, so I got off the bed and moved behind her, my semi erect cock, rapidly gaining form, now between her bum cheeks. I reached around with both arms to grab her tits. I lifted them; I swung them and pinched the nipples. I turned Joan to face her large mirrored wardrobe. We both looked at each other, although my cock was now hard I knew I was nowhere near ready to cum yet, but I needed to be in her again. So I let her tits fall free and guided my cock into her wet pussy. Joan let out a deep moan and pushed back on my cock. My eyes fixed on the mirror, watching her enormous tits swing back and forth with every thrust.

After a couple of minutes of this Joan pulled away, stood up and turned to face me, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me close, kissing me deeply.

She then pulled away saying "come on we'll never get anything to eat if we keep this up, help me put this on" as she reached for her bra.

How could I argue with that? I watched in amazement as Joan slipped both arms into the bra and literally scooped her breasts into the massive bra cups. Turning her back to me and at the same time giving my cock a good squeeze she asked me to do the bra up. As I was doing the bra I began kissing her back, shoulders and neck. She almost seemed to be ignoring me as she focused on arranging her breasts comfortably in each bra cup. She reached in with one hand and grabbed her tit and pulled it this way and that and then with the other hand did the same to the other breast. Finally, she adjusted the bra from the outside pulling the heavy under-wire down and under her tits. I turned her to face me and ran my hands and face across those beautiful bra covered breasts, nibbling at her nipples and squeezing with my hands. I sensed Joan was getting impatient but her hand running up and down my cock told me otherwise. This time I showed some self-control.

"OK, I'm getting dressed, the sooner we eat the sooner I get to eat you." I said.

Joan laughed, "You've got a deal."

It didn't take me long to get dressed, so I sat back down on the bed and watched Joan. She was now sitting at a small dressing table doing her hair and make up, which was a total mess after our previous lovemaking. Once that was done she pulled on a knee length grey woollen skirt, then black three-inch heels. The woollen skirt clung to every inch of her gorgeous body -- it was incredibly sexy without looking sluttish. Around her neck she double looped a long string of pearls.

"Now, what top shall I wear?" Joan asked with mischief in her voice.

All I could think of was how perfect she looked at that moment. "Whatever you like." I said.

Joan moved to the wardrobe and started looking through the draws, she then pulled out a pink cashmere cardigan saying, "I think this will look nice." Joan turned away from me and pulled the cardigan on. I could see her stretching the material around to the front and she seemed to take an eternity to do all the tiny buttons up at the front. When she turned to face me I could hardly believe my eyes.

"So, how do I look?" she asked.

"Oh, fuck!" Was all I could say.

"I'll take that as a positive." She said smiling.

Standing in front of me was a very classy, incredibly sexy middle aged woman who was wrapped in a tight pink cashmere cardigan, with every button, except those below her huge tits, staining to contain her delicious flesh. The pearl necklace just emphasised the dimensions of her huge chest as it hung away from her body, and her delicious arse encased in a conservative knee length skirt. Sexy and elegant? Absolutely.

I stood and walked over to her and ran my hands over every inch of her. God, she felt good. I couldn't wait to have her again.

Arriving at the restaurant, we waited for the "Maitre de" to organise our table, I could sense a lot of male eyes were on us, or should I say on Joan, and as we were shown to our table you could sense the confusion on the faces of the men staring. They just didn't know what to make of the pair of us, what the nature of the relationship was. She looked amazing, but not cheap. I guess it's not every day that you get to see such an impressive woman.

We ordered our meals and shared a bottle of red wine, the waiters seemed particularly attentive to our needs and were more than willing to top up our wine glasses or refresh our water. Funny though, they never seemed to look at me, their eyes clearly focused on Joan's jutting breasts. Thankfully, they were discrete, and who could blame them.

The conversation flowed freely; we were now getting to know each other. Joan had a son and a daughter who both lived inter-state and she told me about her divorce ten years earlier -- much of this I already knew, but I didn't let on for fear of being found out as totally obsessed with her.

She had dated a couple of men in the previous years, yet as she explained, they all treated her poorly, she had decided to avoid relationships, enjoy her work, stay in touch with her adult children and take life as it came.

Throughout the meal Joan would occasionally brush a bread crump from her top and play with her pearls. However, I concentrated on keeping eye contact with Joan and avoided leering at her breasts, although I know she caught me looking a number of times she never said anything.

We finished the bottle of wine and ordered coffee to complete the meal. I excused myself and went to the gents, when I got back to the table I couldn't help but notice that the top three buttons of her top were now undone -- just giving a hint of cleavage. Again, I did my best not to stare.

With all that had happened this afternoon I decided to ask the obvious question.

"So how come I'm so lucky to have had an outrageously good afternoon and be sitting here having dinner with such a gorgeous woman."

Joan hesitated for a moment and then replied... "You never pushed, you never made unseemly comments or tawdry jokes, and you were always pleasant. I knew from the moment we first met that you were attracted to me, but I thought like all the rest of the clowns in the office you'd either treat me as someone beneath you because I work in the service centre or that you'd just stare and that would be that. I am a fair bit older than you."

This was getting interesting I thought as Joan continued.

"Over the years I've had so many men approach me as some sort of disposable item. I never actually thought anything was going to happen between us -- you just seemed a nice, well-mannered man. It really hadn't entered my mind until this afternoon. Of course, in my naughtier moments I knew what I wanted you to do to me. So I took life as it came and I'm glad I did."

Joan hesitated for a moment.

"I hope we have some more pleasant times."

My simple reply was to ask her if she'd like to have dinner with me on Saturday night.

"That would be lovely" Joan beamed.

With that I looked around the restaurant to catch the waiters eye and asked for the bill. When I turned back to face Joan my eyes almost jumped out of my head, at least another four buttons had mysteriously come undone. I was staring at a mile of cleavage, and Joan's hands gently moving up and down the now very open top of her cashmere cardigan. The look on the waiters face when he brought the bill over was priceless. Needless to the he got a solid tip, because I wasn't about to wait for the change.

As we walked back to the car I put my arm around Joan, pulled her close to me and thanked her for such a wonderful night. Opening the passenger door of the car we turned to each other and kissed deeply and frantically. "Take me home" was all she said.

As we drove back towards her house, Joan held my hand and gently kissed and sucked my fingers; she then traced my hand down her chest, along her legs and then back to her mouth. "I hope I'm not distracting you?" she whispered.

As we entered her house we headed for the bedroom, Joan kicked her shoes off and dropped her skirt and panties to the floor, my clothes littered the path from her front door to her bedroom. Joan started to undo her top,

"No, leave it on for the moment" I said somewhat desperately.

I pushed Joan back onto the bed, spread her legs and pushed my cock deep into her cunt. She let out cry of pleasure as I pushed as deeply into her as I could. Back and forth I pushed while holder her knees wide open, watching these two enormous upright mountains of flesh move and shudder with every thrust. Joan's hands alternated between playing with her hair and forcefully kneading her massive tits. She was obviously enjoying the pleasure of a hard fuck and the softness of her own cashmere encased tits.

On the next deep thrust I wrapped my arms around Joan's waist and flipped her on top of me, Joan leaned back pushing down as hard as she could on my cock, lifting her tits with both hands and squeezed as hard as she could. She then fell forward onto my chest, shuddering to orgasm, her hair and pearls hanging down around my face, her massive tits bludging out of their soft confinement pressing hard against me. My cock began pulsing cum deep within her pussy.

Man, I couldn't wait till Saturday night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Joan Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 70 milliseconds