• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sister's Lust

Sister's Lust

My twin sister is gorgeous. I admit it. Some people think it's strange for a nineteen-year-old boy to think that his sister is attractive, but it's impossible for me not to think of her in that way.

My friends all want her. Every time we get together at my house it's all they think about. They want to see her by the pool, watch her cook dinner or watch her brush out her long raven colored hair. They're obsessed. Her large, emerald green eyes could hypnotize any guy that gazes into them without her noticing. She's stunning.

That said, it was no surprise that when she burst into my bedroom in her bra and panties I stared. And wow. My imagination didn't do her justice. I had imagined what my sister would look like without clothes on plenty of times before, but it was nothing compared to the goddess-like girl now standing in front of me.

When I could manage to tear my eyes away from her softly curving hips and her lace-covered breasts, I looked at her perfect face. Only then did I realize that her eyes were burning with anger.

"Your friends are fucking assholes!" she shrieked, throwing her slipper at me. I caught the slipper and stared at her. I had absolutely no idea what she was talking about, and I was still amazed that she was standing in front of me barely clothed.

"Um... oh," was all that I could think of. This just made her even angrier. It was actually really hot.

"OH!" she screamed, her voice going up an octave. "Your stupid fucking friend Alex was just looking at me getting undressed through the damn window! He's a goddamn perv!" Her eyes were now welling up with tears. I couldn't tell if they were from anger or embarrassment.

"Maxi, sorry, I'll tell them to grow up on Monday in school," I said quietly. I wasn't used to my normally quiet sister being so angry.

She sunk down onto the foot of my bed and started to openly cry. I stared at the back of her head in shock. I had never been good with crying girls. I have no idea how to comfort them, and they make me nervous. I reached out patted her shoulder awkwardly, loving the warmth of her skin. She whirled around and threw herself at me, wrapping her arms around my neck and crying into my shoulder. We had always been close, but this much affection was new to me. I tentatively wrapped my arms around her and loosely hugged her to me. In the back of my mind, I realized that this gorgeous girl was in my bed, pressed against me, practically naked.

"Um, what's wrong Max?" I asked uncertainly. I stroked her long black hair to try to comfort her. She sobbed and shook a while before answering.

"I dunno, Mark, I'm kind of sick of them treating me like that. Every time I walk by one of your friends I get my ass slapped or they say something sexual." She was still sobbing, but was calming down enough to form coherent sentences. "I don't wanna be just some... toy to a guy. I want a guy that knows how to be romantic. I'm never going to get that." She lay her head on my shoulder, sniffling.

"Sure you will Max," I whispered. "You're gorgeous. You'll find a guy that's nice and all that."

"No, I won't." She said quietly. "Guys notice that I look good. That's all. None of them are ever going to think of me as more than a play toy."

"Then they're all crazy. Trust me, you're really cool. It will work out with someone." I wiped away a tear that had come to rest on her chin. She looked up at me with those gorgeous green eyes. It was like looking into a more feminine and more attractive mirror.

"Thanks," she mumbled. She had stopped crying for the most part and seemed to be embarrassed that she had acted out that way. She pulled away from me and stood up at the end of my bed, as if she had just realized that she was cuddled up against her twin brother with very little clothing on. She looked at me with wet, sparkling eyes, and then turned and slipped quietly from my room.

I didn't know what to do. Only after she had left did I remember the softness of her perfect tits pressed against my chest, or the smoothness of her legs resting on mine. I remembered her long, silky hair tickling my neck and nose, and the way it smelled. She was amazing and I wanted her. I had always known that I found her attractive, but now I definitely wanted her.

I was rock hard at the thought of what had just happened, and I slowly rubbed my cock to orgasm while thinking of her soft body before I ventured out into the living room. My mom was there, dressed up and grabbing her coat.

"I ordered a pizza, its almost here," she babbled. "Be good, money's on the counter, going to dinner, be back late. Love you guys, bye." She was gone.

I turned around and my sister was leaning against the kitchen counter, now clothed in tight jeans and a skin-hugging black T-shirt. She rolled her eyes while she sipped at the lemonade in her hands.

"New boyfriend," she stated. "She'll be out for a while." She set down the glass and walked into the living room to look at our DVD collection. "What movie do you want to watch tonight?"

"Um, you pick," I mumbled. I was feeling guilty that I had just been fantasizing about her less than five minutes ago. She plucked a DVD from the shelf and popped it into the player. After pouring another glass of lemonade for me and refilling her own, she sat on the couch and set the drinks on the table in front of her. She patted the space next to her, inviting me to join her. I hesitantly sat down, being careful to leave quite a bit of space between us. I wasn't sure how she had reacted to what had happened earlier. After a few minutes of neither of us really watching the movie, she spoke up.

"Sorry 'bout earlier," she started, but she looked like she was about to cry again.

"No, Max, it's really okay," I said, more confidently that anything I had said so far that entire evening. "You were upset. I'm your brother. It's what I'm here for, right?" She smiled at me through teary eyes, but her chin started to tremble. My heart clenched at the thought of her crying again and I automatically reached out and hugged her to me. She let her head lay on my chest, and we both leaned back so that we were half lying on the couch. After another few minutes of the movie had passed, I noticed her hand moving.

She traced her finger in little circles on my chest, occasionally dragging it across my nipple. My nipples were pierced, and every time one of her fingers would drag across my nipple ring it sent waves of pleasure straight to my rapidly hardening cock.

"Thanks," she said softly. "It really means a lot to me that you're so nice to me and that you're okay with being this close." I shifted my body slightly to the side so that my stiffening member wouldn't press into her hip. My hand slowly trailed up to her shoulders and hair, and I left my other one resting on her waist. I slowly stroked the soft skin at her neck and shoulders, breathing in her sweet scent. She tilted her head to the side, letting me stroke her neck more easily. Every move she made against me sent shocks down my body to be now completely hard cock.

I couldn't help myself. Maxi was lying almost on top of me, squirming at the light touches of my fingers. I bent my head down and lightly kissed her shoulder, dragging my lips up the side of her neck to kiss her ear. Her body stiffened slightly and she softly gasped, but then relaxed and she exposed her neck even more. My arousal was controlling my actions now, and before I could think I was nibbling on her shoulder and neck and sliding my hands down her hips. Maxi let out little whimpers and shifted so that she was straddling one of my legs, her hip now pressing against my rigid cock. She pressed her torso into mine, her head resting on my shoulder. I looked down her back at her gorgeous bottom encased in her tight dark jeans, and let the fingers of one hand lightly trail over one fleshy cheek. Maxi wriggled against me and lifted her head slightly. Her breath tickled over my ear and neck, and I could hear her breathing start to become irregular.

I ran my hands over her entire body, her hips, waist, ass, back and shoulders and kissed her neck while she slowly pressed her hips into mine. My cock was being pressed against her denim-covered leg, and every time she moved I let out a soft moan.

I couldn't believe that my sweet sister was on my lap, squirming and whimpering under my touch. I definitely wasn't complaining.

When my cock felt about ready to burst from my jeans, I put my hands on Maxi's waist and softly pushed her back from me. She looked at me with glassy, lustful eyes, confusion showing on her face. Her hair was mussed and her face and chest were flushed. She was ravishing.

I slipped my fingers under the edge of her shirt and dragged my fingers up her torso, lifting the shirt over her breasts. My innocent twin then grabbed the shirt from my hands and pulled it the rest of the way over her head. She took hold of my hand and slid it up her flat stomach and then pressed it against her lacy bra, the same one she had been wearing earlier. I slipped the strap of her bra off of her shoulder and peeled back the cup, revealing the most amazing nipple I have ever seen. It was perfect and small, and I couldn't help but take it into my mouth.

Maxi's back arched as I gently tugged on her nipple with my teeth. Small moans escaped her lips. Her fingers entwined themselves in my hair and she began to rub our bodies together with even more enthusiasm. She pulled her hard nipple from my mouth and yanked my shirt over my head. Her fingers found their way to my nipple piercings and she gently tugged on them, making my eyes flutter closed. I wrapped my arms around her waist and picked her up, swinging us around so that I could lay her on the couch. I pushed her legs apart with one of my knees, and lightly pressed my whole body against hers.

Lying with my face so close to hers, I didn't understand how I hadn't kissed those full, pouty lips yet. I captured her lips with mine, kissing, sucking, gently tugging. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me back eagerly, her tongue snaking out to tease my lips. Her back arched, pressing her tits against my chest and her crotch against my leg. I broke our kiss and moved it down her body, teasing her breasts, stomach and hips with my lips. When I got to the top of her jeans I unbuttoned them and wiggled them down her hips until I could see her lacy black panties. I lifted her legs straight up so that I could slip her jeans off of her. When I put them back down, I put one on either side of my body.

I looked up at her angelic face to see if she was okay with what we were doing. Her lust-glazed eyes told me that she wanted this just as much as I did. I gently ran my finger over the wetness on her panties. Her eyes fell shut and her mouth opened, letting out erratic breaths. She lifted her legs up in the air again, beginning to slide off her panties. I finished for her, sliding them off of her legs and discreetly inhaling the scent of them before tossing them on the floor. Her legs came to rest on either side of me once more, and I found myself looking at her perfect, soaking wet pussy. I could smell her need, and it made my cock twitch in my jeans. I unbuttoned my jeans to relieve some of the pressure, and then started nibbling and licking my way up her inner thighs. When I came to the top of her legs, I inhaled once deeply before letting my tongue flick against her small clit.

Her back arched even more, and she gasped as her fingers curled themselves into my hair. She pulled my head to her pussy, and I eagerly lapped up all of the juice glistening in her pink, fleshy folds. Her moans and gasps were coming more regularly now, and she was squirming against my face. I reached down and squeezed my cock and slipped down my boxers and jeans to give it room.

"Maxi?" I said, reluctantly pulling my face away from her hole.

"Yeah?" she whimpered.

"I really want you," I said shakily. Maxi's eyes lit up and she grabbed my face between her hands. She pulled me up to her and mashed her lips into mine, kissing and biting them. In the process of being pulled up towards her, my cock had been pushed up against her soaking wet pussy. I slowly rubbed the head of my cock against her opening. She whimpered and wriggled down underneath me so that her pussy was pressing even harder against the tip of my cock. Her wetness coated the head and made my whole cock tingle.

With a moan I shoved my hips forward, impaling my twin sister on my cock. Her nails dug at my shoulders and her soft cry of pleasure and pain as I entered her sounded against my ear. Her pussy felt like heaven as it surrounded my cock, clenching and unclenching as I stroked my cock in and out of her.

"Mark," she gasped, "fuck me. Hard." I groaned into her ear and nipped gently at her neck while I pounded in and out of her tight hole. I could feel it hugging every inch of my cock and before long I could feel my balls churning cum into my shaft, getting ready to burst. Her pussy started convulsing around me, squeezing my cock as she let out soft cried that drove me wild. This was all it took to send me over the edge.

"I'm gonna come," I croaked out. "I'm gonna come now." Maxi pushed me away from her so that I was sitting on the couch. She took my cock in her hands and pumped her hands over my cock one after another until my come burst from the tip of my cock. She aimed the spurts at her face, and my come coated her eyelids, cheeks, tongue and chest. It dripped onto her lacy bra and in between her breasts. I captured a drop from her nipple on one of my fingers and slipped it past her lips. She licked and sucked at my finger until it was clean, and she climbed into my lap. Her arms wrapped around me and she laid her head on my shoulder.

"Love you, Mark," she sighed, absentmindedly fingering my nipple ring. I hugged her tight to my body and kissed her soft lips once more. She was truly perfect. I couldn't wait to show her that.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sister's Lust

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 95 milliseconds