• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • A White House Interracial Orgy

A White House Interracial Orgy

United States President Barack Obama and his wife Michelle Robinson Obama are big-time wrestling fans. Especially TNA wrestling. Which is why they made sure their favorite wrestler, Kia Stevens, also known as Awesome Kong, was invited to a fundraiser organized by professional athletes and politicians for inner-city youths. Awesome Kong was thrilled to be a guest of the White House, and absolutely amazed when she met the President and First Lady. They asked her to stick around after hours to answer some questions. And the three of them ended up having a remarkably good time.

Kia Stevens, the professional wrestler also known as Awesome Kong, is a six-foot-one, heavyset and busty Black woman with wide hips and a big, thick and juicy round ass. She weighs two hundred and seventy two pounds and is proud of herself. She's a Big Beautiful Woman in every sense of the term. And she looks absolutely stunning in Black leather. What most of Awesome Kong's fans didn't know about her is that this big beautiful Black woman's strength, athleticism and assertiveness are only matched by her decadent sexual appetites. Awesome Kong was a secretly bisexual diva who does it all, folks. And the Obama clan decided to test her sexual skills in one of the secret bedchambers of the White House. It turned out to be an evening none of them would ever forget.

The three of them sat in bed together, three of the world's most powerful people having a good time together. Barack and Michelle Obama looked at Kia Stevens as she undressed before them. The big and tall Black woman looked good enough to eat. With her voluptuous body, wide hips, big boobs and huge butt, she looked sexy as hell. Awesome Kong smiled as she looked at the First Couple. She could tell that they liked what they saw. A big and tall, gorgeous Black woman with big boobs and a big round butt standing naked before them. A vision of beauty. Barack asked Awesome Kong to turn around and she did. Barack smiled. He loved a Black woman with a big butt. The bigger the better. That's what first drove him to ask his wife out in the first place. Awesome Kong had one of the most fantastic-looking big Black butts he'd ever seen. Even his wife Michelle took notice. Awesome Kong had a one-of-a-kind booty.

Barack smiled and asked Awesome Kong to bend over. And she gladly did. Kia Stevens is a big Black woman whose best feature is her huge, thick round booty. In the world of professional wrestling, she had the biggest and best-looking ass. And she absolutely knew it. Barack Obama shook his head. Wow. Kia Stevens, the Black female heavyweight wrestler otherwise known as Awesome Kong was something else. He gestured for Awesome Kong to join him and Michelle in bed. And that's when the fun began. Barack stood before Michelle Robinson Obama and Kia Stevens and allowed these two sexy Black ladies to feast their eyes on him as he undressed. The President of the United States was definitely fit for duty. Tall and lean, sexy as hell. And he was not just pretty in the face and fine in the body. He was well-endowed as well. President Obama had a long and thick Black cock. And for those of you who think he's Muslim, your theories were incorrect. For you see, our President is uncircumcised. And proud of it.

Kia Stevens looked at Barack Obama and licked her lips. She looked at Barack, then looked at Michelle, who nodded. Smiling, Awesome Kong went to Barack. And took a bow. Barack held his member in his hands, and stroked it. Kneeling before the most powerful man in the world, Awesome Kong asked him if she could give that magnificent Black cock of his a long lick. It had been a while since she did some cock sucking and this plump sister wanted to make up for lost time. Ever the generous soul, Barack was more than okay with that. Awesome Kong took Barack's cock into her mouth and began sucking it like her life depended on it. Barack winked at Michelle, who smiled back. She loved watching her husband having fun with other women. He was such a fine, manly stud. The man millions of women dreamed of having as their own.

Awesome Kong sucked on Barack Obama's incredibly long and thick Black cock and licked his hairy balls. The President of the United States was a natural man who didn't believe in shaving below the neck ( except maybe for beach photos). Kia Stevens had sucked her share of dicks over the years but Obama had one of the biggest she'd ever seen. No wonder Michelle Robinson Obama was always smiling. Her tall and hunky husband had a super-sized cock and he seemed like the type of man who knew how to use it. Awesome Kong glanced Michelle Robinson Obama masturbating as she watched a big and tall Black woman suck her husband's dick. Hot damn. Michelle was freakier and sexier than anyone thought!

Barack Obama ran his hand through Kia Stevens dreadlocks as she sucked his cock. He told her how much he liked her hairstyle and how both he and his wife winced when one of the trio of blonde TNA bimbos known as The Beautiful People came too damn close to shearing her beautiful hair. Kia Stevens couldn't reply to the President's kind words, not with his dick in her mouth but she expressed her gratitude to him the best way she knew how. She decided to give him the best damn blowjob of his life. Sucking Obama's cock with a vengeance, Awesome Kong stroked his balls gently. This was their first time doing anything sexual together but she already knew what he liked. When he finally came, squirting his hot manly cum all over her dark, pretty face, she simply took it. A lot of women didn't like it when a man shot his cum all over their faces. Kia Stevens, also known as Awesome Kong, wasn't one of these prudish women. She liked it when a man's cock blasted her face with its load of cum like a geyser. She prided herself on being one of the best cock suckers out there.

Afterwards, Obama told her what he was into. The President of the United States was quite peculiar sexually. He wasn't into licking pussy, or sticking his dick into the pussy of any woman other than his wife. However, he did like to fuck women in the ass. All women except his beloved wife Michelle, whom he respected too much. Kia Stevens looked at Barack, then at Michelle. Michelle suddenly saw fit to join the fun. She looked Kia Stevens in the eyes and told her that she liked watching her husband fucking women in the ass. From those arrogant women who thought they were all that to big-bottomed Black women like Awesome Kong.

At the mention of anal sex, Kia Stevens hesitated. She liked Barack and Michelle Obama a lot but she wasn't a submissive woman. She didn't take it up the ass for nobody. Barack smirked. That's when Michelle Robinson Obama laid down the law. She told Awesome Kong that unless she gave up her booty, her career in women's professional wrestling would be over. The world-famous Awesome Kong would vanish, replaced by fast-food addict and self-loather Kia Stevens, a chubby Black woman in a world that worshiped skinny white bitches. Kia Stevens looked into Michelle's pitiless eyes and swallowed hard. The woman was serious. Eyes lowered in defeat, Kia Stevens, the woman known throughout the world as Awesome Kong, got on all fours and spread her plump Black ass cheeks wide open.

Barack Obama positioned himself behind Kia Stevens and placed his cock against the big Black woman's puckered asshole. With a swift thrust, he went inside. Michelle smiled gleefully as Obama's cock entered Awesome Kong's big butt. The big Black woman gasped as her tight anus was penetrated by a dick for the first time. A sharp squeal escaped her lips. Barack laughed and smacked Awesome Kong's big butt, watching it jiggle as he thrust his dick deep into her asshole. Michelle watched, fingering her pussy and encouraging Barack to sodomize Awesome Kong. And sodomize her he did. Placing his hands on Kia Stevens wide hips, Barack slammed his long and thick Black cock deep into the big Black woman's tight asshole. From butt-fucking Big Black female celebrities like Oprah Winfrey, Queen Latifah and Mo'Nique, he knew that big Black women had really tight assholes. That little-known fact made butt-fucking big Black women all the more fun. And now Barack Obama was addicted to fucking plump Black women in the ass. And Michelle was more than happy to help him find ways to fulfill his needs.

Kia Stevens squealed as she felt Barack Obama's long and thick Black cock stretching her asshole. She couldn't believe it. At the age of thirty two, she was losing her anal cherry to a Black man while his domineering wife watched. For years, men and occasionally women begged her to let them play with her big round booty. They all wanted to stick something in there. From dildos to fingers, tongues and dicks. But she always said no. And now Barack Obama was slamming his dick in and out of her asshole like it was nothing. It hurt. Badly. The weirdest thing was that it also felt oddly good at times. She was actually starting to like the feel of a big Black cock in her ass. Had she been missing out all these years? Maybe.

In a move that surprised herself as much as it surprised Barack and Michelle, Awesome Kong begged Obama to fuck her ass harder. Barack grinned, and rammed his dick into the forbidden depths of Kia Stevens asshole. The big Black woman howled as Obama's cock stretched her asshole from a tight end to a wide receiver. She felt like her fat Black ass was being split in half. And she absolutely loved it. So much that she surrendered to the cock up her butt and absolutely lost control. And the amazing happened. Kia Stevens, the big and tall Black woman athlete also known as Awesome Kong farted. She let out a big wet fart. Obama laughed as did Michelle. Kia Stevens lowered her head in embarrassment. A second later Obama came, blasting Awesome Kong's asshole full of his manly cum. Kia Stevens' shrill screams filled the room. Moments later, Obama pulled his cock out of the big Black woman's now gaping asshole. He and Michelle Obama stood over Awesome Kong victoriously. Then they laid down the law. From now on, she would be their bitch. Offering them her services at their beck and call. By services, they meant her mouth and asshole as cum dumps for Obama's precious seed. Kia Stevens looked at her new Master and Mistress, the Black couple who literally ruled the world. And she said yes. Today was the first day of the rest of her life.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • A White House Interracial Orgy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds