• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Creampie Girl Ch. 02

Creampie Girl Ch. 02

"Ever hear of knocking, Dad?" Rick asked, keeping himself between me and our father. Dad would never hurt either of us, but apparently Rick wasn't taken any chances given the circumstances.

"I came here to give you the money you'd asked for, Rick. When I heard the two of you screaming, I was afraid something was wrong." My dad was ex-military. If we really had been in trouble, he was definitely the one I'd want to come to my rescue. Unfortunately, it also met he didn't bend the rules. For anyone.

Right now, he looked pissed as hell, but there was something else in his eyes too. I'd seen it there before, but never this strong. I'm not sure why, but I decided to throw caution to the wind. I'd already fucked my brother, and my dad was a very hot man. He may have been retired on paper, but he trained like expected to be called back to duty any day. As a result, he was very physically fit. I was still horney -- probably even worse than when before Rick and I had fucked since Dad showed up -- I didn't really have anything else to lose. He was already mad. If he was going to stay mad, there was not much I could do about it. Why not just go with the flow?

I stood up and walked over to my dad. He stood his ground. "I've been a bad girl, Daddy." I pouted. "Don't blame Rick. I'm the one who asked him to fuck me." I grabbed Dad's hand and brought it to my slit, still dripping with Rick's cum and my pussy juice. "I even talked him into coming in my pussy. See?"

"Son of a bitch." Dad growled. "I can't believe you two. If you're going to screw, at least use protection."

I grinned. I had him. "Relax, Daddy." I smiled my prettiest smile at him. "I'm on the pill and I never miss one. I love to fuck too much for that." I moved his hand through my pussy lips, riding him. The hair on his arm abraded my sensitive clit and more moisture slid from my cunt.

"You're positively drenched," Dad said quietly. "I take it you liked fucking your brother."

"I loved it, Daddy." I leaned forward and whispered into his ear, licking the shell. "I'd love it just as much if you'd fuck me too." Quicker than I could have expected, Dad wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me. I wrapped my legs around him and his mouth found mine as he threw us both to the bed. He kissed me over and over, his tongue delving deep into my mouth. Dayum! My dad was an awesome kisser! "Oh. My. God. You're kissing Dad." My brother was apparently having trouble keeping up. We'd gone from being in deep shit to one hell of a fantasy in two point four seconds.

Dad rubbed his crotch against mine, mimicking the act of fucking. No doubt his sharp pleated, perfectly pressed kaki pants would be wet with my cunt juice and Rick's cum. Dad growled as he ripped his mouth away from mine and looked up at my brother. "I'm going to do more than kiss her. If the little slut wants to fuck, I'll damned well fuck her raw."

"Oh yeah!" I cried. "That's what I want, Daddy. Fuck my cunt and cum in it. Fill it full of your cum and I'll do anything you want."

"Damned straight, you will. You're life is about to change, Rose." And he slapped me. Hard. It smarted, and my ears rang for a second, but I found his rough treatment actually excited me even more. My eyes got big and a slow, wide smile spread across my mouth. "Are you going to punish me, Daddy?"

"Oh yes, my little princess. I'm going to punish you. How could I not after catching you fucking your brother, then humping my arm? But if you do what I want without a fuss, I might let you cum again tonight." Dad's smile was full of heat and lust and knew that he was as excited as I was. Maybe even more.

"I always knew it would come to this, you know." He stated mater of factly. He stood and undressed. His erection was even bigger than Rick's and it was only semi hard. I couldn't seem to take my eyes off it. "I remember the first time I caught you masturbating. You were still in high school. It was shortly after your eighteenth birthday and I watched you sticking your cunt full of a cucumber. I wanted to fuck you then, but I knew it was best to wait. You're just like me, you know." He stroked himself, his cock growing so big, I wondered how in the world he'd ever get it inside me. The damned thing had to be at least ten inches long and as big around as my forearm! Where did he put that piece of meat so it didn't bulge out of his pants? "You love sex. You need it. Crave it. Well, I'm going to give it to you. Rick and I are going to fuck you until we're both sated. If you're lucky, we might even let you rest before I let my buddies fuck you."

I grinned. "Setting me up as a sex slave, Dad?" It was my ultimate fantasy. And Dad had some HOT buddies.

"Any whore who'd fuck her brother deserves it." He knelt beside the bed cramming three fingers into my already creampied pussy. "I'm sure I can make some serious money selling this hot cunt." "Are you serious?" Rick looked more excited than outraged. "Watch her get fucked every night? Pumped full of cum? Do you think we can keep her naked and dripping cum twenty-four, seven?" "Absolutely," Dad said, still pumping my pussy with three fingers. He easily added a fourth and jerked his head for Rick to join us. Dad spread my legs even wider and moved to the side. "Stick your dick in there, Rick. Beside my fingers. Fuck your sister again."

Rick didn't waste anytime with questions, he simply pumped his cock a couple of times before kneeing down a bit and added his cock to Dad's fingers inside my pussy. I was stretched almost unbearably so. It burned, yet when Dad dipped his head to my pussy and tongued my clit, I came again.

"Fucking hell! I'm coming, Daddy! I'm fucking coming!"

"That's it, princess. Come for us." Dad's voice was gruff, husky. He was definitely turned on. My ears rang with my orgasm and I had the vague sense to wonder how good it would feel to finally get Dad's cock inside my pussy. Would he actually cum inside me? I hoped so.

As the wave of pleasure ebbed and my body quit tingling, I smiled at the two men playing my pussy so expertly. "Oh yeah," I breathed. "Do that again."

Rick kept pumping into my pussy, Dad eyeing him carefully. "You gonna come again, son?" "I think so," he answered between gritted teeth. "It's just so fucking hot! Your hand in her pussy, jerking me off." Rick looked at me, his eyes wild and glazed. "Did you know his hand is closed around my hard dick, Rose? He's jerking me off inside your cunt. Want me to full your slutty little pussy with my cream again?" "Fuck yeah!" I screamed, raising up on my elbows like I had earlier to watch again. "I want your sticky spunk deep inside my fucking pussy, Rick." "Oh yeah, baby. Yeah!" He was close, so close I could almost feel him filling me yet again.

"Then do it, you bastard! Cum inside me. Now!" On cue, he let out a tremendous roar and lunged at me one last time, burying himself deep. I knew I had yet another load up my pussy and I loved it. I was definitely shaping up to be a creampie slut.

Rick finally pulled out of my pussy, his dick still twitching and throbbing, followed closely by dad's cum covered hand.

"Good." Dad whispered. "You'll both do well when we introduce little Rose to the guys." As always, Dad was contemplating things. He never did anything without planning it through to the end. It was the marine in him, I guess.

"When Tom and Joe come over, Rick, I want you fucking Rose with your own hand inside her jerking yourself off. I'll fuck her then and when I'm done, they can stick both their dicks in her pussy." He winked at me. "Would you like that, little Rose?"

"Oh yeah, I'd love it, Daddy." I grinned at him, dropping my hand to my sloppy pussy. "But right now, I want your big dick in my cunt. It's your turn to fill me with spunk."

Dad took his dick in hand and stepped up to me, dropping its heavy weight on my belly. It was truly a monster cock. As big as a roll of salami. I couldn't wait to get it inside me. Dad never took his eyes from me. "Spit on my cock, Rick. Make me wet enough to cram this meat inside your sister."

Rick did as he ordered, spitting several times onto Dad's cock and rubbing his own hand over it. Finally, with a groan, Rick simply sucked the head of Dad's cock into his mouth. Dad didn't make a sound, only pumped his hips toward Rick's face.

"You like watching your brother suck off your Dad, Rose? How would you like to see him take me up his ass?" Rick eye's widened, but he only sucked harder. Slurping sounds echoed loudly in the room. Rick pumped his own cock as he sucked off Dad's.

"I'd like to see that," I breathed. "I'd like to watch you fucking Rick while he fucked me. Will you do that for me, Daddy?"

He grunted. "Later, right now, I want inside that tight little cunt of yours." He pulled away from Rick and put the massive head against my cunt and pushed. He was met with slight resistance, but my pussy soon opened up to let his head pop inside. I whimpered.

"Oh yeah, Daddy. That's it." I moaned my pleasure. "You like it?"

"I love it," he growled. "I'm going to fuck you until I cum in that sweet pussy. You're already the best buttered bun I've ever had. I want to cream you until you'll never be able to get my spunk out of your pussy."

Dad pumped my pussy hard. Flesh slapped against flesh in a fierce, staccato. Sweat beaded on both of us and I had to grip the edge of the bed to keep in an effort to stay at the edge. It was a loosing battle. Before I knew it, I was in the middle of the bed and Daddy finally had to cover my small body with his large, muscled one. His hips pumped into me. His balls slapped my ass, and he bit down on my shoulder.

"Ah!" I screamed. "Bite me again, Daddy! God! That hurt so good!"

Instead of making him move faster, Dad slowed his pace. I was so pleasure dazed it took me a moment to figure out why. Rick had moved behind Daddy and was slipping his own cock inside Dad's ass. I looked at them in awe. This was the headiest fantasy I could have ever imagined. "That's it, Rick. Get that cock inside your Dad's ass." Daddy commanded. "Get in there, soldier. And don't get out until you've fill me full of cum."

It didn't take long for us to resume our rhythm and soon, Daddy was pumping me at a good steady clip. It was hard to say which sound was more invigorating; Dad's balls against my ass, or Rick's against Dad's ass.

Dad looked over his shoulder at Rick. "You ready to come, son?"

"Fuck yeah, Dad. Way up your ass while you fuck my sister."

"Then do it, bitch!" Dad yelled at my brother. "Fucking come in my ass!"

Rick's face was bright red. He strained for yet another release and found it. With a war cry, he filled my dad's ass with his cum, just as Dad's cock swelled inside me and he yelled his own release. I hadn't come, but I didn't really need to this time. Just knowing I could have this anytime I wanted was enough.

After several seconds, they got off me, but Dad wouldn't let me up. "Oh, no, Rose. Wait a second."

Rick left the room and came back with a shot glass. Dad stuffed the rim up my cunt and commanded, "Push it out."

I did. I could feel the cum inside me ooze out into the glass. When Dad brought it out, he held it to my lips.

"Drink, little slut. This is the first of many, so get used to it."

Happily, I turned up the glass, drank what I could, and scooped the rest out with my tongue and fingers.

"Tomorrow, I bring a couple marine buddies over, Rose. You're going to show them a good time, just like you did Rick and I tonight. If you don't, you won't' get our cocks when it's over." He didn't have anything to worry about though. I was definitely looking forward to it. Two big marines, and maybe my Daddy and brother too? Oh HELL yeah!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Creampie Girl Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds