• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Big Black Women Beg For Anal Sex

Big Black Women Beg For Anal Sex

My name is Steve Volmar. A big and tall young Black man of Haitian descent studying Criminal Justice at Bay State University in the city of Boston, Massachusetts. A while ago, I graduated from Brockton Community High School. This is my life right now. The life of an African-American University athlete isn't easy. I'm the only Black person on the Men's Ice Hockey team at Bay State University. If that's not a lot of pressure, I don't know w what is. Since I'm on an athletic scholarship, I'm forbidden to work by NCAA rules.

There are thirty eight hundred Black students among Bay State University's ten-thousand-person student body. Yet for some reason we're the dominant group among student-athletes. If you look at the men's and women's Basketball teams, they're mostly or exclusively Black. The men's and women's Track & Field teams are all-Black. The men's Baseball and women's Softball teams are mixed, part Black, part Hispanic and part White. The men's Wrestling team is mostly Black, as is the men's Football team. The men's and women's Swimming, men's and women's Volleyball and men's and women's Golf teams are exclusively White. The men's Rifle, women's Field Hockey and women's Equestrian teams are all-White as well. That's just the way it goes. Black men and Black women play on all the "power" sports teams. Yet we're minorities who get funny looks by the same White students whose schools we represent. I'm a world-famous Black male student-athlete. And I'm also poor. It sucks.

One day, fortune smiled upon me and I came into possession of a great deal of cash. Three thousand five hundred and eighty six dollars, to be exact. I found it in a plain brown paper bag under a bench in Boston Common. Ever the concerned citizen, I immediately went to the Boston Police Department and turned in the bag and its contents. Okay, I lied. Sorry. I couldn't help myself. Just wanted to see if you were buying it. I kept the money, of course!

With so much cash in my pocket, I did have a few exciting adventures. I hadn't gotten any since that sexy lady in Long Island. And I was walking around with blue balls all day. It wasn't fun at all. Especially when I'm surrounded by so many chicks. There are so many sexy ladies in the Boston area. Too many of them for me to ignore. I couldn't live like a monk. My raging hormones wouldn't allow it. And excessive masturbation has been known to transform men's hands in permanent claw-like hooks. I don't shake hands with men with claw-like hands. Might catch something. Simply put, I to have myself some fun. The carnal way. So many women. So little time. Black women. Hispanic women. White women. Asian women. Middle-Eastern women. Bodies and booties of all shapes and sizes. How in hell was I supposed to choose?

There's this one chick named Vanessa whom I simply couldn't get out of my head. She was tall, curvy and kind of thick in the booty. A dark-skinned dame who transferred to Bay State University's School of Business from Massasoit Community College in the town of Brockton. Like so many young Black women, she acted feisty but I saw right through it. She was a pussycat. She had those incredibly sexy eyes hiding behind her glasses, and her long braided hair positively turned me on. Hey, I like a big-booty Black chick with braids. Sue me! This five-foot-nine, pleasantly voluptuous young Black woman with the booty from Hell first came to my attention when I went to Brockton to visit some friends of mine. We got introduced through a mutual friend. I'm talking of course about my pal Joey Shantell, a young Black man I've known since my days at Boston University High School. He goes to the Massachusetts Maritime Academy these days.

As it turns out, Joey's sister Hannah Shantell was best friends with the luscious Miss Vanessa. I must say I was pleased to meet her. And from the way she looked at me, I knew she liked what she saw. Hey, I'm one sexy brother. I've got women and men checking me out all day long. They all want a piece of my action. Vanessa seemed like a thoughtful sister. If she played her cards right, Vanessa would get a chance to experience my magnificence up close and personal. I asked her out to hang out at a club with me. She told me she didn't go to clubs alone with guys she didn't know. Oh, we've got a tough one folks. I showed her how I rolled by inviting her along with Joey and one of her girlfriends to the club with me. And lo and behold, we all met at Club Maxis in downtown Boston one fine Friday evening.

Folks, Vanessa was looking fine in a red tank top and a very low-cut dress which accentuated every curve in her sexy body. Vanessa's friend and would-be chaperone was Heidi, some red-haired White chick with the biggest lips I've ever seen on a White person. Hot damn. She made Angelina Jolie's lips look small. Wow. Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Nah, probably not. The things I could do with those lips of hers. Oh, well. Vanessa probably wouldn't go for that. Black chicks and White chicks fight over Black men all day long. I could tell Vanessa was interested. She commented on how great I looked. I was looking fly in a blue silk shirt, Black dress pants and Black timberland boots. All under a Black leather jacket. My man Joey looked cool too, wearing a green silk shirt and Black pants.

We went into Club Maxis, and checked out the scene. Ever the gracious host, I paid for everybody. The thing I like about a club like Maxis is that it's a cool joint frequented by moneyed or relatively well-to-do young Black men and Black women from the Boston area. Guys and gals who go to schools like Boston College, Bay State University, Northeastern University, Boston University, Tufts University, UMass-Boston and Suffolk University. What did you think, that rich young Black men and Black women went to the White clubs? Some do, but most like to go to places frequented by the sons and daughters of the Black Elite.

My friends and I hit the dance floor, and did the bump and grind. I danced with Vanessa while Joey danced with Heidi. Vanessa was a pretty good dancer, as it turns out. The gal backed her booty against me as I thrust my pelvis toward her while the song Womanizer played in the background. Around us, couples were dancing and doing their thing. It was a nice atmosphere. Vanessa and I were getting along real good when she leaned close and whispered something into my ear. Basically, she asked me to go to the ladies room with her. What do you think I said?

Once in the ladies room, Vanessa and I got our freak on. She pushed me against the wall, and kissed me passionately. Then she went straight for my dick. She took my cock in her hand. My eight inches of long and thick, uncircumcised Black dick. She stroked me until I got hard as hell, then she knelt before me and sucked me off. I thrust my cock into her mouth, loving how it felt. When I came, Vanessa drank all of my cum. It was glorious. I looked at her and smiled. Looking up at me, she smiled back. I took her into my arms and kissed her. Then we began to fuck.

I bent Vanessa over the bathroom counter and slid my cock into her pussy from behind. I fucked her hard, slamming my dick into her snatch. Vanessa screamed passionately and told me to fuck her harder. I pumped it into her. Vanessa told me to pump her butt hole and spank her. I was surprised by her request, and quite turned on. So I spread her plump ass cheeks wide open and slid my cock into her asshole. Vanessa squealed as I began to fuck her in the ass. I gripped her wide hips tightly and slammed my cock into her butt hole. I love fucking Black women in the ass. Vanessa told me to fuck her like I was paying for it. In a way I was. So I rammed my dick into her asshole like butt fucking was about to become illegal. I made her scream and cry tears of pain and joy. And then I came, flooding her asshole with my manly cum. I yelled victoriously, and thumped my chest with my strong hands. Victory is mine!

Afterwards, I made Vanessa suck my dick right after it went up her butt. I had guessed right about her after all. The stuck-up Black chick from Brockton was a total submissive when it came to sex. Vanessa and I returned to the dance floor, picked up our friends and left. A good time was had by all, folks. Do my actions surprise you? They really shouldn't. I'm a womanizer!

And this is how I roll, folks. The way I see it, I'm just doing what comes natural. Women were made for fucking. Just like birds were made for flight and fishes were made for swimming. We all have our part to play in the grand scheme of things. I know my place. And so does Vanessa. Do you know your place?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Big Black Women Beg For Anal Sex

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds