• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • A Bisexual Black Man's World

A Bisexual Black Man's World

Friends call me Brother Samuel. Enemies call me whatever name they like. It's all the same to me. Because personally I really don't give a fuck. Who am I? A big and tall young Black man living in Brockton, Massachusetts. Lately, life has been particularly tough for yours truly. I feel really hurt, folks. I just found out my common-law wife Wendy was two-timing me with some white guy and my daughter Stephanie wasn't really mine. A random but fateful blood test proved it. The good news is that the judge told me I don't have to financially support either Wendy or Stephanie anymore. The bad news are that my heart is shattered. I thought I could have it all. I'm a bisexual man who wanted very much to be a husband and father. Today, I come to terms with the fact that I'm neither.

Yeah, life sucks. I am leaving the city of Brockton forever, folks. Saying goodbye to Massachusetts. I packed all of my belongings in a truck. I've got twenty four hundred bucks on me. And I got nothing to lose. I'm a twenty-four-year-old Black male with a college degree. I don't have any criminal record. I'm healthy. I got no wife and no brats. Life should be sweet. So why does everything I see fill me with bitterness? I hate what I've become. Folks, I'm not going to lie. I cry as I write these words. I feel so disappointed in Wendy. I loved her, you know. I've always been honest with her. I told her that I was bisexual. And she seemed okay with it. We moved in together and raised a daughter together. A daughter who wasn't really mine. How life is sweet. I never thought shit like that could happen to me.

I consider myself a superman, you know. I can spot sociopaths just by looking at them. I hardly ever get sick. I'm stronger and smarter than the average person. I'm a published author and an activist for men's rights and men's issues. I thought I could have it all. The life of adventure most men could only dream about, plus the wife and brats. No man gets to have it all. Not even if he's a superman. Sometimes, the universe really shoves its foot up your ass, you know? Nothing for me to do but suck it up and move on. For two years, Wendy has been lying to me. Telling me Stephanie was my daughter. For two years, I have been living a lie. Women are evil! Ugh! I offered her everything and she ripped out my heart. That bitch!

I left Brockton, and moved to the city of Norwood. One of the whitest towns in the state of Massachusetts. The only thing Black about Norwood is the asphalt. It's far from both Boston and Brockton, places I considered my usual digs for years but must now give up. I'm the laughingstock of my friends and family. I've become the cautionary tale. Life one of those fools on the Maury Povich Show. Yeah, I've been duped. Got royally screwed. Isn't life great? I took off and left behind everything I thought I knew. I don't want to see my family or friends. They failed to be there for me when I needed it the most. It seems that when men are down, they're all alone in this world. No friends. No family. No support system whatsoever. Yeah, that's how it goes. The male of the human species is the loneliest creature on God's green Earth. And that isn't going to change any time soon.

I thought I could start over in Norwood. I got myself a job working as a corrections officer for the Norwood Sheriff's Department. I got the job, mainly because my predecessor was caught having sex with the mayor's daughter, a community college freshman. Life in Norwood was okay for the most part. The town's people had seen Black men and Black women before, though they didn't seem to like having me around. I didn't care. Lots of white men and white women think they own the world. Well, I got news for White America. In a few years, within my lifetime actually, white men and white women will be minorities in the United States of America. Hispanic males and Hispanic females will become the dominant group, followed by Blacks, Asians and Native Americans.

This is the shape of things to come. So I heartily encourage the Irish, the Italians, the Jews, the Scots, the Brits and all other members of the white tribes living in the continent of America to get over themselves. Seriously. I think white men and white women think of themselves as gods and goddesses. They seem to think they're a master race and all racial minorities are somehow inferior. That isn't true. Some of the smartest men and women in human history have been Black, Asian, Middle-Eastern and Latino. The Spark of genius doesn't merely flow in the blood of Caucasians. All other races have Geniuses too. God made all human beings in His image, after all. White folks conveniently choose to forget that at times.

The future looks dark, folks. Dark-skinned, that is. I never miss a chance to remind every white person who looks at me funny that someday soon, they will be a minority themselves. I'm living in Norwood now, and I like it. I'm the best officer in the Sheriff's Department. And I like my job. Taking down bad guys and bad girls is in my blood. I am genetically designed to hunt Sociopaths, you know. I'm taking things slow. I've hooked up with a few men and a woman or two since moving to the city of Norwood. I am getting over the loss of Wendy and Stephanie. I miss them terribly at times but I don't think of them every moment of every day. I look at my life and I think it's okay. I'm not eager to start a relationship with anyone because men are stupid and women are evil. But I do like getting laid. Hey, I'm a man whose pride was wounded. That doesn't mean I want to live like a monk. Life is too short for that kind of bullshit. I enjoy myself everyday and that's okay.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • A Bisexual Black Man's World

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 135 milliseconds