• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Schoolgirl's Punishment

Schoolgirl's Punishment

Sandy was having a bad day, could it get worse? Simple answer? Yes! Much worse, much, much worse. Sandy was in the top form in her final year, A level study was going OK, and all things being equal University next year should be on the cards. On the other hand, her love life was just the opposite. Sandy had convinced herself she had not reached the age yet where sex came into the equation. However, anyone who looked at her superb 36/22/34 figure may well argue with that. She was built for sex full stop. Long blonde hair, baby blue eyes, and that figure? Being of petite build 5'4"tall her 36" bust was accentuated, and always looked magnificent. But as for sex, she had fallen out with her boyfriend last evening because he tried to feel her up. Her fingers hadn't really explored her sexuality to any great depth. Oh god was their something wrong with her, she worried.

Usually schoolwork was easy to her, but today she just could not get anything right. Mrs Harcourt her English teacher appeared to be picking on her. It wasn't the first time. Sandy considered it was because Mrs Harcourt was a flat chested, frumpy old spinster. However, it was not a good move to tell her so. Not in front of 25 startled glass mates anyway. However, it just came out, Sandy regretted it from the moment she uttered the words. Miss Harcourt was taken aback for a minute before regaining her composure.

"Sandra Curtis" her voice was raised "How dare you insult me like that." She continued, "You will report to the headmaster immediately" Sandy began to apologise but was cut short "Immediately"

Sandy trudged out of the classroom slowly, she new the reputation of the headmaster, and the dread all pupils had of being in front of him. She walked slowly and considered to herself it wouldn't be so bad. Six years and she had never been out of line once. First offence and all that must come into consideration. On her way she saw her friend Trudi Cooper approaching.

"Hi Sandi what's up" Sandy explained "Oh dear" Trudi looked a little pale "I'll meet you in the toilet downstairs after"

Sandy knocked pensively on Miss Mallet's door. Miss Natalie Mallet was the headmaster's secretary. About 35 years old and similar to a doctor's receptionist in her mannerisms. There were many rumours about her sexuality. She was always very smartly dressed although prim and proper. Her skirts were always slightly shorter than most expected, and her heels slightly higher. Long legs led to a slim curvy body, with mousey hair tied back. Miss bloody efficient thought Sandy has she entered the office.

"Yes" Natalie was quite abrupt, Sandy explained her being there. "Sit over there" Miss Mallet gestured towards a row of chairs. Sandy obeyed quietly.

Fifteen minutes later and approaching the end of the school day when Ben King from Sandy's class knocked and entered the room.

"Yes young man" Miss Mallet asked

Ben glanced at Sandy "I've brought a report from Mrs Harcourt for the headmaster"

He handed Miss Mallet the envelope he was carrying "Thank you I will see he gets it immediately"

Ben left just as the end of day bell rang. Sandy heard the noise of all the pupils heading home. In a few minutes the building would be empty. No afterschool activities on Wednesdays and the cleaners did not start until six, nearly 3 hours away. God how much longer would she have to wait? Miss Mallet opened the envelope Ben had delivered. It took her only a short while to read the contents. A faint smile appeared on her lips when she finished reading, she replaced the letter in the envelope.

"My my Miss Curtis, we have been outspoken haven't we?" Sandy did not offer a reply. The secretary stood and knocked on the headmaster's door.

Sandy noticed the bright brass plaque on the door sited below the round window, D. Cocks Headmaster "Come in Miss Mallet" she noticed quite lightness to his voice, that must be a good thing.

Miss Mallet entered "I have a report her from Mrs Harcourt"

"Oh is it urgent" Mr Cocks tone changed.

"Yes" Miss Mallet said, "We have to deal with the issue now"

"Oh bother. I was just looking forward to"

Mr Cocks was going continue when Miss Mallet interrupted, "Mr Cocks the pupil involved is in my office"

Mr Cocks coughed "Oh, Oh yes. Yes I see," he grasped Miss Mallet was telling him not to elaborate further."Pass me the report Miss Mallet please". The head opened the envelope and read the letter.

"I see shouldn't take long to deal with this" he stated casting his eyes over the report

Sandy breathed a sigh of relief.

"Miss Curtis come in please" Miss Mallet ordered. Sandy passed her going into the office the smirk on Miss Mallets face bothered Sandy.

"Come in Miss Curtis" he continued, "Mrs Mallet, would you join us" he beckoned to his secretary, much too Sandy's annoyance. "Right Sandy" he addressed her "A bit of a blimp on your otherwise exceptional copy book"

"Yes sir"

"First time I've seen you I believe" his eyes were dancing all over Sandy, taking in her fine teenage body, he continued after a slight pause. "I think we can deal with this quickly"

Sandy breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank you Sir"

Unfortunately, it was short lived as Mrs Mallet butted in

"This happens to be a very serious occurrence Mr Cocks," she continued before Mr Cocks could respond, "I think it should be dealt with in the most severe of manners"

"Yes" Mr Cocks agreed, "A letter to your parents I think" Sandy was relieved.

"Mr Cocks surely this warrants a more severe reprimand than a mere letter?"

"Well if you think so Mrs Mallet" he looked spellbound "What do you suggest?"

"If it were my decision alone it would be corporal punishment and no mistake" Sandy was horrified.

Sandy mind was spinning what had Mrs Mallet in mind for her.

"If you think that appropriate Mrs Mallet"

"Oh I do, I do headmaster" Mrs Mallet was insistent

"Right Miss Curtis" Sandy did not like the headmasters now changed tone one bit. He also looked at her with a strange glint in is eyes. "Miss Curtis please step forward to the desk"

Sandy moved forward until her legs touched the heads desk just above her knees

"Now reach forward and grasp the other side of my desk"

Sandy was mortified, she realised this would cause her skirt to rise up and probably expose her underwear, and that would be a problem. The girl's dress code was strict, very strict. White blouse, black skirts at least 2" below the knee, regulation schoolgirl knickers were insisted upon, without exception. Most of the upper schoolgirls flaunted these rule of course. Everyone's skirt was at least 2" above the knee, and the regulation knickers just were not cool, and a very big no no. Sandy's skirt was at least 3" above her knee. The school choose to overlook the length of skirt so long as they didn't become too short. The main problem was Sandy was wearing a white thong.

She reached for the far side of the desk. God it seemed a long way in front of her. She could feel her skirt rising at the back. When her hands finally reached the other side of the desk, she was bent to 90 degrees, she was unsure if her thong was exposed or not. She just prayed it was hidden.

Both Mrs Mallet and Mr Cocks were stood somewhere behind her. She could hear them whispering. She was sure her thong was in view? Oh God.

The seconds seemed like hours before Mr Cocks spoke "Miss Mallet would you care to administer the punishment"

"Delighted Mr Cocks, absolutely delighted"

Mr Cocks then moved around and stood in front of Sandy. He placed his hands on the desk close to Sandy's... Sandy was staring straight at Mr Cock's crutch. Terror then struck sandy has she felt Miss Mallet place her hands on the hem of her skirt and fold it to her waist.

"Well, well, Miss Curtis full of surprises aren't we?" Miss mallet mocked "Mr Cocks you need to see this."

Mr Cocks moved around behind Sandy."Oh dear Miss Curtis. These aren't regulation are they?" he exclaimed obviously viewing her thong "Not quite regulation." He repeated himself almost monkey fashion.

"From three to six I'd say Mr Cocks wouldn't you?"

"Oh indeed, indeed" The head agreed gleefully, and returned to his previous stance in front of Sandy. "When you are ready Miss Mallet"

There was quite a pause, Sandy wondered what the delay was, she didn't have to wait long.

The cane whooshed and struck her high on the buttocks, just level with the flimsy waistband

"Aaaaaaah" Sandy screamed with the incredible pain that shot through her from the lash. Her first reaction was to stand up and cover her bum, but Mr Cocks had obviously seen this before, at just a split second before the moment of impact had grabbed her wrists tightly. This enabled Sandy to move, the top half of her body.

"Jesus Christ" Sandy shouted.

"No blasphemy here Miss Curtis" the head told her still gripping her wrists tightly.

Whack! The second blow hit her arse slightly below the first the pain again shot through her, gaining in intensity. Her right leg lifted from the floor some attempt to escape she supposed.

Whack! The third lash was again below the first two, and caught her completely by surprise "Aaaaaaah aaaaaaaaah" Sandy was sobbing "Please no more, please" The tears were streaming down her face, the pain excruciating "Stop stop please"

"I'll teach you a lesson you wont forget" Mss Mallet was loving this "You little whore"

The forth blow was delayed for maximum effect on sandy's sore and reddening arse "Whoosh" she heard the cane flying through the air towards her backside."Aaaaaaah fucking hell stop help me stop pleeeeeeease" sandy sobbed

She looked up and through teary eyes could not help but notice the bulge in Mr Cocks trousers.

"Please Mr Cocks stop this please, please" Sandy was begging with all her heart.

She felt Mr Cocks relax his grip on her wrists. It was over; she could stand up and get away. A couple of seconds passed. She started to regain a little composure. Her arse hurt like nothing she had ever experienced before, but to get away from these two was top priority. She attempted to straighten up

Whoosh "Aaaaaaah fucking hell Aaaaaaaaah, Oh Jesus" how many expletives she uttered she could not recall. This lash had caught here completely unawares. Once again, it was lower than the previous one this must have contributed to the greater degree of pain. She may have passed out, she could not remember. She opened her eyes she was staring at Mr Cock's crotch. She noted it was bulging larger than before. Could they hurt her anymore? She doubted it, had she received six she could not remember. Oh god the pain was not subsiding.

She felt what she imagined was the tip of the cane slowly tracing the lie of her sex. It was like receiving an electric shock. No sensation in her young life had ever come close. She let out an involuntary moan. This did not go unnoticed by her two tormentors. The cane then traced either side of her pussy lips, not touching her sex. Miss Mallet then expertly guided the cane quite firmly into her pussy, just a little way as far as her thong would allow. Sandy shuddered and moaned again involuntarily. She did not know these feelings, she did not understand these feelings. One thing for sure it felt special. When Mr Cocks let go her wrists she did not move. The cane in Miss Mallets control was doing another navigation of her sex

"Mmmm, Ohhhhhh" Sandy could not help it. She could feel her pussy lips, wet and open.

What happened next? Whoosh the cane lashed down on her arse. This lash caught her right across the crotch of her thong. Not catching her sex but very close. The pain of this lash had been double any previous one. The difference this time was that Sandy was allowed to stand up, her skirt returned to its normal place. Her blouse had become unbuttoned and her breasts almost fell out, much to the headmasters delight.

Sandy turned and saw Miss Mallet with a big smirk. She did not bother to cover her tits just made a run for the door. The last memory was Miss Mallet saying to the headmaster

"She had a wet fanny, she'll be back for more"

Will she? Read chapter 2 coming soon

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Schoolgirl's Punishment

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds