• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jessica Follows Tony's Instructions

Jessica Follows Tony's Instructions

Tony dropped the thick folder on the kitchen counter in front of Jessica.

"What's this?" She asked as she downed another spoonful of Lucky Charms.

Tony grinned. He was her mother's new boyfriend, but it didn't stop him from grinning at her like that. It didn't stop him from checking out her ass and tits either whenever he got the chance. She wouldn't have minded if he hadn't been dating her mother. He was a good-looking, husky forty-year-old man with bright eyes, and she didn't mind showing off the T&A she'd toned through volleyball, but he was her mother's boyfriend and her accountant to boot. His grin and his leering glances were just rude.

"Remember how your Mom and I met?" He asked.

She pretended to read the back of the cereal box. "When she hired you to do the accounting for her company."

"Right, and you and I met when you came back for Christmas break last year."

She ate another spoonful of cereal. "Yeah? What's this about?"

"I like Sharon, Jessica. A lot." He leaned down on the counter. "But I was hoping I could fuck your ass."

She laughed. "What? You're, like, twenty years older than me, and I'm your boss' daughter. Fuck, you just got fired and you don't even know it."

He grinned, and then nudged the folder forward. "No, I'm sure I'll get to fuck your ass and keep my job."

She got up from the kitchen stool. "Whatever, dude." She flipped him the bird as she walked away.

"Your mother's going to prison," he said.

She turned to look back at him. "What?"

He held up the folder. "I found a lot of interesting things in your Mom's books. Hidden money, insider trading information, and a lot of other stuff that could ruin her company, bankrupt her and you, and send her to federal prison for a long time."

She turned away, dismissing him with a wave. "Whatever."

"You have a good life, Jessica," he said. "A nice house, a nice car, paid college education, anything you want. It'd be a shame to see you living on the streets."

"Go fuck yourself, Tony."

"I won't have to." He tapped the folder. "It's all in here. Read it. And when you're done, you'll follow the instructions I've left at the end or I'll send everything to the Securities and Exchange Commission."

He grinned, and then left her house without looking back.

She knocked on his front door at eight o'clock that night. Tony opened it and greeted her with his canary-eating grin. Behind him, two of his friends sat on a couch grinning at her in the same manner. They were Tony's age, and both about the same build.

"Let the entertainment begin," Tony said to his friends. He gestured to the living room.

She stepped inside. She wore the long coat and had her hair in pigtails, like he'd demanded. He closed the door behind her. She dropped her coat to the floor. She was naked underneath, apart from her knee-high socks and her sneakers. She'd written on her body with lipstick, also to the letter of his demands.

"Fuck this" was on her throat. "Cock here" was between her tits. "Cock," with a downward arrow underneath it, was on her abdomen. "Fuck" was on her left ass check. "Me" was on the other.

Tony held out his hand. "Lipstick."

She handed him the lipstick she'd been holding. He wrote "Whore" on her forehead. She was shivering, but not from cold or fear. She couldn't help it. She was horny.

Tony grabbed her by the arm and jerked her toward the dining room. "Let's get this party started." He'd taken the chairs out of the dining room and left the table bare apart from a dildo, a vibrator, and a butt plug. He shoved her toward the table. "Get up there, bitch." She sat on the table. It was cold against her bare ass. The other two men came into the room. They and Tony started taking off their clothes. She started with the vibrator. His instructions had told her she was to warm up while they watched. She buzzed her clit and was surprised at how wet she already was. She gasped when she first plunged the vibrator into her. Her juices were flowing. She couldn't take her eyes off their stiff cocks and kept thinking ahead to what else Tony had planned for her.

One of Tony's friends pulled her back by the armpits until her head hung back over the edge of the table. He shoved his fat cock into her mouth. Tony and his other pal groped her tits and took control of the vibrator. The man in her mouth held her face to the bottom of his cock until she winced. He called her a "filthy whore" and a "nice little cocksucker." Tony and his friend twisted and pulled her nipples and slapped her clit.

Someone took the vibrator out of her puss and then shoved it into her mouth. She sucked it as they fingered her cunt and ass. They slapped her tits and told her what a slut she was and how she was going to be their whore whenever they wanted. Someone stuffed her pussy with the dildo. They rough-fucked her with it. The heel of the man's hand slapped her clit as he pumped the dildo in her.

The vibrator was pulled out of her mouth to be replaced by two cocks. The men took turns grabbing the back of her head and shoving into her cheeks. She wiggled her head to make room to breathe. They pulled out of her mouth, giving her time to suck down gulps of air and so they could roll her onto her stomach. She could now see it was Tony's two friends in front of her. Tony was behind her, rubbing the cock-shaped butt plug and cold lube over her asshole.

"Who said you could stop sucking, whore?" One of Tony's friends asked before grabbing her by the pigtails and yanking her face down onto his cock. He stabbed at the back of her throat as Tony, laughing, spanked her and fucked her ass with the plug.

She lost track of them. They were bulging her cheeks and pulling spit from the back of her throat with their cocks. They wiggled the plug in her ass. There were three cocks fighting for her mouth, then the dildo and vibrator made it five. Her jaw was sore. Her lips were swelling. Her cunt buzzed from the vibrator, and she cried out when one of them pushed the dildo in with it. They couldn't get it all in, but it was enough to stretch her cunt to the limit.

The first load of come caught her by surprise as it streaked the right side of her face. The second man's load splashed onto her teeth and chin. Tony's left a sticky mess from forehead to nose. One of them took out the dildo and vibrator. Tony put a studded leather collar around her neck and clamped on a chain leash. They left the plug in her ass.

Tony, holding the leash, tugged her off the table. "Time for round two, bitch."

They led her to the den. She kept her hands behind her back and their come on her face, as the instructions had ordered. She wanted to come. She wanted to rub her clit and drop to her knees on the floor so she could finish what she'd started with the toys, but they were already to the den and she had to follow Tony's instructions.

The other woman, Tony's "special friend," was a curvy, older lady, probably in her forties, with nice curves to her hips and a good-sized pair of tits. She wore a nylon hood and a big strap-on cock. She was tied up on the floor. Her arms were out to their sides, secured to a poker table leg on her right and a pool table leg on her left. Her legs were free to make it easier for Tony's four other friends in the den to fuck her.

The four men, standing over her, had just jacked their come all over her. The woman was still moaning and squirming from her orgasm. Jessica wondered if she would have to lick the come from this woman's body. It wasn't in the instructions, but she wouldn't have been surprised if Tony ordered her to do it. She also realized she wouldn't mind.

Tony knelt over the masked woman and held her face to his cock and balls. She moaned and whined, wanting to get a taste of him. Jessica was transfixed, barely noticing Tony's friends pawing at her and telling her how they were going to fuck all her holes in every which way. Tony pulled the woman's mask up to her nose so she could lick at him. Jessica wanted more. Her mouth was sore, and the plug made her shuffle in place, but she was soaked. She gave up all ideas of putting up some kind of mental resistance to Tony and his demands. She loved fucking. She didn't know if Tony knew that when he'd concocted his blackmail scheme, but she figured he'd guessed it by now.

He looked up at Jessica. "Get over here, you little slut. You know what to do."

Jessica straddled the woman's face, facing her feet. The woman cooed in surprise at feeling Jessica's pussy on her face, but then dove in with licks and kisses. Jessica gasped. The woman was a fine pussy eater. She smeared the come on the woman's tits and eased into a warm orgasm that had her grinding hard onto the woman's face by its end. She could hear the men cheering and hooting with primal glee.

They surrounded her. Jessica crammed them all into her mouth in turn. She left no one unnoticed. She jacked and sucked whoever got within range. They slapped her tits, spanked her, and fucked her ass with the plug. The only sounds were grunts, slurps, cheers, and moans. They were coming on her ass, face, and tits. Come dribbled down her back. She was a sticky mess and they kept adding more.

She was shoved down to sixty-nine with the woman. She almost slipped off from all the come on the woman's body making her slippery. The strap-on cock filled Jessica's mouth and the woman slowed her licking so she could concentrate on pumping into Jessica's throat. The plug came out. Tony's cock went in. He slapped hard into her, grabbing handfuls of her cheeks, until he was shooting hard and hot up her ass. More cocks followed. Her ass was filled with come three more times before she lost count. She looked back once to see two of Tony's friends pushing their cocks into her ass. They could only get the heads in, but it was enough to make her scream in delightful pain. The orgasm ripped through her and sent her into a warm darkness.

She woke up on top of the woman's strap-on. They'd picked her up, spun her around, and put her on the toy while she'd been twitching from her orgasm. She braced on the woman's slick tits and then leaned down to kiss her. The woman's tongue was a fierce snake in her mouth and they were building up a hot rhythm until Tony yanked Jessica's head up. He put his swollen cock between their mouths and then pulled off the woman's mask.

It was her mother, of course. Jessica had known it from the moment she saw her on the floor. Sharon was surprised, but never stopped helping her suck Tony's cock.

"Next poker night is a week from tomorrow," Tony said. "See you two sluts then. Right?"

They both tried to say "Right," but their mouths were too full of his cock and balls.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jessica Follows Tony's Instructions

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds