• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Naughty Sisters Ch. 05

Naughty Sisters Ch. 05

[Author's note: All characters in this story are more than 18 years old.]

Part 1:

"How does this look?" Mommy asks as she turns in front of the mirror. It's the fifth dress she's tried on so far.

"It's too racy for you, Mom," Delilah responds matter-of-factly.

"Really? How do you mean?"

"Well, the neckline is way too low and the whole thing accentuates your behind. You'd look like a harlot in that."

"Hmm...I rather like it, actually," Mommy muses distractedly into the mirror. "It might go nicely with my new shoes I bought last week."

Delilah rolls her eyes, then looks away to people-watch other shoppers in the store. The new fall clothes are out so the place is packed.

"This one won't be around long; someone is sure to snap it up if I don't," Mommy concludes out loud. "I think I'll take it," she says to the clerk.

Delilah pretends she's interested in something else and wanders off toward the lingerie department. By the time Mommy catches up with her, she's bought two new bras and some pantyhose.

"Are you about done?" Mommy asks. "I thought we might grab some lunch before we head home. What do you say?"

"Sure. Where would you like to go?"

"How about Lindy's? We haven't been there in years."

Delilah humors her with, "Sounds good to me."

They make there way to Lindy's at the other end of the mall, and are soon being seated.

It HAS been ages since they were together - just the two of them - at Lindy's. At one time it was THE place to eat at the mall. Now? Who knows?

As they both slide into their respective sides of the booth, they each catch a glimpse of the other's abundant cleavage. And they each are making mental comparison's to their own. It should be clear though that there is no winner; they both are magnificently endowed. Sure, Mommy sags just a touch nowadays, but that is completely offset by the depth and length she enjoys.

After that mutual, but clandestine, sizing-up, they sink into their menus. It's not long before the waiter is taking their order of two very dietetic lunches, then off he goes.

"Now tell me more about Amy," Mommy opens.

Mommy's curiosity about Amy exceeds any she's ever had about any of Delilah's BOY friends.

With more than a hint of suspicion, Delilah asks, "Well, what would you like to know that we didn't cover in the kitchen last night?"

Mommy gets a little defensive, but presses ahead nonetheless. "Why don't you tell me what she's like in bed?"

"Ah ha. So that's it. It's lesbian sex you're interested in."

"Not just sex, silly. I'm interested in the whole experience," Mommy retorts.

"Mother, please. What else do people DO in bed?"

"A lot more than sex, that's for sure. It's where the bedrock gets put down for many a relationship. It's where the truly intimate communication takes place."

Just then the waiter reappears with their iced teas and a small basket of rolls.

"Your order will be right up", he intones as he takes a peak down Delilah's blouse. He's subtle but not so subtle that he escapes Mommy's notice. She's had many men, young and old, look down her blouse most of her life. But she feels a small pang now to see him prefer Delilah over herself.

As soon as he's gone, Delilah quickly counters with, "Do I ask you what Daddy is like in bed?"

"No, I guess not."

"Then let's drop it, okay?" Delilah shoots back.

Mommy goes mum. She doesn't want to put Delilah off. She wants them to have a good time together. She acknowledges her error and shifts to more general subjects.

But as they're talking, Delilah keeps thinking about her mother's question about Amy. Why did she ask it? Is she less of a prude than Delilah has thought all these years? She begins to wonder if Mommy has ever wanted lesbian sex.

Before long, their salads come. They dig in while their chatting continues, but Mommy's question keeps gnawing at her.

Finally, Delilah breaks down, "Mother, what IS Daddy like in bed? Does he satisfy you?"

Mommy's eyes lock on hers for a second. It's as if she's been hoping Delilah would ask. There is a pause, she looks down at her plate.

Then in a soft voice, she says, "He satisfies me in every way that a man can satisfy a woman."

Knowing Daddy the way she does, Delilah queries further, "What do you mean? That there's nothing more that you want?"

"I mean that whatever I ask, he provides. Whatever new game I devise, he learns. Whatever part of my body needs attention, he sees to it."

Delilah gets some flashes of her parents doing all kinds of nasty things together. For the first time in her life, she sees her Mother as a sexy whore for Daddy. His big dong in her mouth; her thighs spread wide for him; his mouth all over Mommy's fleshy mounds the same way he partakes of hers.

The images arouse her. She even sees herself with Mommy; suckling at her huge nipples while Mommy strokes her hair.

She suddenly realizes she's no longer hearing Mommy's words; that she's missing much of what she's telling her.

She snaps out of it in time to hear, "...like it kinky." She's thinking, Who likes it kinky? Daddy? Mommy? Both?

The waiter appears again to ask if there will be anything else.

"No thank you, just the check," Mommy replies.

Part 2:

The drive home is pleasant with the windows down. Delilah's hair is blowing back; the sunlight through the trees is playing off her smooth neck. She looks over at Mommy behind the wheel; her dress is hiked up so that much of her thigh is exposed. Mommy looks back. Delilah looks away.

There is a long silence. They are both thinking.

Part 3:

They are home in no time.

As they pull into the driveway, Mommy says, "Venus and Daddy are probably still working in the workshop. Shall we say hello?"

"Of course."

They knock on the door. No answer.

"Honey, are you in there?"

A three-second delay, then from within they hear, "Yes dear, we've got lots to do. A couple more hours at least. What's for supper?"

"It's a surprise," Mommy blurts, almost sarcastically.

She looks at Delilah and says, "Let's leave them to the jigsaws and the sawdust. C'mon, I want to show you how my new dress goes with my new shoes."

Mommy invites Delilah into her bedroom, which is rare enough, but she also asks her to help with her zipper, which is something she has never done before.

Delilah is surprised and quite happy to oblige. She stands behind her as Mommy looks into the mirror. She unzips the back. Mommy leans forward to slip her arms out, then lets it fall to the floor. Seeing her standing in only bra and panties gives Delilah a twitch between her legs. Her earlier vision of her mother as Daddy's sexy whore recurs.

Mommy whisks the new dress off the hanger, bends to step into it, her mammaries nearly bobbling out of her bra; then standing upright, says, "Zip me, please."

Delilah pulls up on the zipper; the material cinches up around Mommy's body. The dress does indeed accentuate her derriere, but her tits are also in full prominence. It is anything but prudish, in fact it gives her a very slutty look.

Mommy sits on the edge of the bed. "Will you help me with my shoes?" she asks, shoving the shoe box toward Delilah on the floor. "They're a little tight."

Delilah kneels, then sits back on her heels. "Sure," she says as she opens it to two shiny black stilettos laying inside. Her eyes grow larger. She's never seen her conservative mother in stilettos.

She swallows and takes one of Mommy's feet in her hand to slip it into the stiletto; hoping all the while that Mommy doesn't notice her trembling fingers. When she looks up to gage her awareness, Mommy is looking at her in a way she never has before.

A stillness descends.

Delilah lowers her eyes. She places the stiletto shod foot to the floor, then lifts the bare foot up to her mouth. She runs her tongue over the beautifully tanned toes, then along the top of the arch while looking up again into Mommy's eyes.

"Yesss," Mommy whispers slowly, "Do it. Just. Like. That."

Delilah slips the other stiletto onto the bare foot, then laps her tongue up the spike heel and onto Mommy's ankle. Mommy turns it out to invite Delilah to move up her shapely calf; which she does, lasciviously slithering the underside of her tongue up the smooth flesh to slicken it with her saliva.

"Oh, that's lovely," Mommy breathes in a smoky voice.

As Delilah moves still higher, Mommy opens her legs to allow her snug panties to come fully into view. They are stretched tightly over her moistening mound, presenting an alluring destination for Delilah's tongue.

She lies back, lifting her legs to better receive her daughter's attentions.

Delilah continues to lap and slither along one thigh, then the other; pausing only to relish the thought of her mother's luscious cunt just barely concealed beneath the fabric. She feels herself getting wet too. Two juicy cunts just aching for attention.

She reaches up to the waistband to pull Mommy's panties down. Mommy eagerly raises her hips momentarily to allow them to slip down, then puts her legs straight up so Delilah can slip them off and give them a toss. Mommy pulls her new - but already wrinkled - dress up over her waist.

Delilah is now face-to-womb. A jumble of images are crowding in. She is getting flashes of Daddy's cock being gripped by those thick lips as he pounds Mommy; then of her own head emerging from between them as she entered this world. She plunges her mouth onto Mommy's huge clit. Licks it. Flicks at it. Takes it into her mouth in the same way she wants Mommy to do to her. She wiggles her tongue in Mommy's snatch, licks her along her fabulous lips, then back to her throbbing clit. She feels like she's taking Mommy's very essence into her being.

Mommy writhes. She puts her hands to the back of Delilah's head.

"Oh yes; that's wonderful," she gasps. "Please, please."

Digging her stilettos into the mattress, she thrusts up repeatedly, heaves her hips completely off the bed, never breaking contact with Delilah's mouth. Then twitching and twisting, her thighs gripping Delilah's head, she shudders to a delicious orgasm.

As she settles down, she finishes with a low growl of contentment deep in her throat.

After a pause, she draws Delilah up to her bosom to cuddle.

"That was so sweet. No man can do it so sweetly," she avers, affirming that something has been missing from her sex life.

Still aroused, Delilah nestles her head between her mother's massive mammaries, her wet cunt pressing against her knee. She raises her mouth to Mommy's; they kiss passionately; all tongues. It is a most exhilarating kiss. Her mother IS a VERY sexy whore!

Delilah's breathing picks up. What will they do? Will Mommy finger her? Eat her?

Mommy reaches into her nightstand to pull out a strap-on, a large one. She stands up to strip off her new dress and to don the strap-on.

"This is what I use on Daddy when he's been a bad boy," she winks.

To Delilah it is now vividly clear that she is no prude. Mommy gives her a stern look, more like her Domme than her mother, and invites her to strip too. To Delilah it is less of an invitation than it is an order.

She strips hastily, keeping her eyes on Mommy's big dong. The straps hug Mommy's hips and pass around and under her plump ass to meet at her crotch. When she walks the straps support her cheeks like a bra, so her ass flesh ripples seductively with each step. The erect dildo jostles in concert.

Mommy directs her to her knees for some dildo sucking. Delilah quickly complies. As she reaches for it, Mommy calmly asserts that she is not to use her hands. Delilah nods submissively; extends only her tongue. Mommy places her hand to the underside of Delilah's chin, grasps the base of the dildo with her other hand and guides the head to Delilah's lips. The taste of the latex is not exactly pleasant, but it's not too off putting either. It is new to her though. She would much prefer the real thing. Or better still, a real pussy, especially a juicy one like Mommy's.

They flop on the bed to embrace; their flesh bags mashed against one another like pillows; their huge nipples rubbing together. Mommy rolls over on top, raises up push-up style, her hanging knockers swaying over Delilah's.

Delilah lifts her legs up and out to better expose her wet cunt to the dildo. Mommy pushes it in without delay. She begins to stroke it in and out, her enormous boobs swinging with each thrust.

She looks into her daughter's eyes. A special bond is being formed. It's different than with Daddy. Daddy is good to them both, but he always takes more than he gives. Mommy and Delilah are giving in a way only two women can give to each other.

Delilah is emitting little squeaks. Her skin feels electric. Mommy's huge breasts are swinging and bobbling. She lowers her mouth to Delilah's. Their tongues flick at one another through the air, then entangle. Mommy seizes complete control; her mouth covers Delilah's as she relentlessly pumps her cunt full of stiff dildo.

Her flesh against Delilah's; her dominance; her tongue pinning Delilah's to the back of her throat, all act as potent aphrodisiacs for her daughter.

Delilah pulls her mouth away, gasping for air; cumming almost instantly.

"Oh Mommy!" she cries out in a wee voice.

Then quickly re-attaches her mouth to Mommy's; lurches and heaves against the dildo.

Mommy continues to pump until the last of it subsides, then rolls off onto her side.

They are both sweaty. Beads of it glisten on their bodies.

They lie there for a moment to catch their breath.

Mommy runs her fingers through Delilah's hair.

"Does Amy do it like that?" she asks.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Naughty Sisters Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds