• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Theater

The Theater

123

She had not seen or heard from her for almost a week. It was disappointing. The two times that they had been together were not fading, but the young woman had been forced to realize that what she really wanted was more. More of the excitement she felt when she was made to do things. Things that she felt excited her friend just as much as her. Although her friend was the one that always was in control, she had to be excited too. It was not possible that watching her humiliate herself would not cause her friend to be aroused.

It was a slow day at her job, so she could work at an easy pace and dream little dreams. Fantasize a little about the next time. Hopefully there would be a next time. She dreamed about being nude in a room full of clothed people. Sometimes she would be just an anonymous body, other times she would be fully exposed, her face as well as her body. She wasn't sure which was more exciting, because when she was anonymous she dreamed that her friend would allow her to be touched and used sexually. If she wasn't anonymous, she would be seen but that only. Her experiences so far were safe, safe in the sense that she had been in a private home or club. She had never thought of being in a public place completely naked. Oh there had been two people who had seen her take off her underpants and bare a breast, but once she had left that place, knowing they did not know her, it didn't seem that bad. It was erotic and arousing to her. But no worse than being at a beach and taking off her top. At least she had convinced herself of that, even if she had never been topless at a beach before.

She had been working steadily all day and it was late, close to the time she could go home, when her phone rang. She picked it up with a grin and answered. Oh my god, it was her!

"Do you have plans for this evening?"

"Umm, no."

"Good, I will pick you up at 7:30PM. Here is what I want you to wear. First, full panties, not a thong. A bra, serviceable, not a flimsy one. Slacks, they do not have to have a zipper, but not jeans. A blouse with buttons and a sweater. Do you have that or should I repeat it?"

"Umm, please repeat it Madam."

She repeated the instructions for dress to her. All the while, when she was writing down the list of clothes, her stomach was knotting up. This was not going to be a normal night at home.

"Do you have clothes such as that?"

"Yes. Yes, I do. May I ask …."

"No you may not. Be ready when I arrive. You will not need a coat."

The dial tone buzzed in her ear and she hung up the receiver. Her hand was shaking. Her stomach felt like it had a lump in it. She forgot what she was doing and when she realized that she was just sitting and staring into space it took her a while to determine what she had been doing. Some of her coworkers looked at her curiously because it was as if she had left mentally and her body remained. That is what had happened. Her mind was off, racing into the room and seeing herself standing naked and blindfolded. The next image was of her kneeling in front of an entire group of people, lifting her bare ass in the air for them. Then, she was bent over a bar, with her dress pulled up and she had no panties on. Now she was obscenely bent over the bar with a dildo protruding from her anus. The next vision of her was naked with a man screwing her from behind and a group of people watching that also. She gasped and leapt up and ran to the ladies bathroom. When she got there and dashed through the door she leaned on the counter. When she looked in the mirror, all she could see was her pale face and eyes glimmering with tears. Even if she had thought that she wanted more, when more was presented to her, she turned into a bundle of nerves. Even though she had been anonymous, two people knew. Two people knew that she had been humiliated. Two people knew that she would debase herself, for sure for her friend's pleasure, perhaps for hers also. Thinking that tonight was going to be another excursion into the depths, she was already feeling the dread of what might happen to her. A voice came from outside the door.

"Are you all right?"

"Y-y-yes."

"Are you sure? You looked so pale I thought I had better come and check on you."

"I-I am OK, all right. I will just be a few more minutes. I just got a little dizzy, that's all."

"Well, if you are not back at your desk in few minutes, I will be back."

"Thank you for worrying about me. I am fine."

She heard the footsteps going away and leaned on the counter again. Then she lifted her face and looked at the pale vision in the mirror. She turned on the water and doused her face, then dried it. She had a little more color, but not much. It amazed her that her friend's voice and her orders could have such an effect on her. It should not have come as a surprise, since her friend was so closely connected with shame and humiliation. Looking at herself in the mirror again, she was not sure that she wanted more. Now that the reality was staring her in the face, she was unsure that she wanted it.

With a sigh she left the bathroom and carefully walked back to her desk. As she arrived, people came to her station. They were asking her if she was OK and looking at her with concern. Finally her boss came out and looked at her also. The questions repeated themselves and she answered that she was all right. This time though, her boss smiled at her and told her to go home. She looked so pale to everyone. She was glad they did not understand why. She got her coat and saying goodbye, she left for the bus stop. As she walked she felt people looking at her and her mind knew that they knew about her. They knew that she allowed herself to be stripped naked and have things done to her. Oh god, oh god. Everyone knew, everyone knew that she allowed herself to be humiliated. Each face was aware of her shame. She pulled her coat tighter around herself and walked faster. When she got on the bus the driver and the other riders knew her too. She had to sit down quickly because she was getting dizzy again. She closed her eyes and sat. Sat until her stop and she could hurry down the street to her building. She walked as fast as she could to get away from the eyes in her mind, but getting into her apartment was no better. Now, alone and knowing she was coming, she had hours to think about the evening. And that was not good. Not good because her mind would not let her relax.

She sat for a few minutes in her living room and closed her eyes. Then with a sigh, she got up and walked to her bedroom. She took out the note she had made from the instructions for her clothes and went to her dresser. She found a suitable bra and a pair of panties. Setting them on her bed, she went to her closet. There she sorted through her pants and blouses, taking out ones that she thought would be acceptable and set them on the bed also. Finally she found her favorite sweater and after placing it on the bed with all her other clothes she undressed. Nude, she walked to her bathroom and started the shower. She stood under the hot water and soaped herself, cleaning her skin, removing her make up so she could re-do herself. She wanted to start fresh for the evening. When she got out of the shower and dried herself, she wrapped a towel around her body and looked in the mirror. She had finally gotten some color back in her face. As she was looking through her make up, trying to decide what to put on, her buzzer for the front door went off. With a frown, she walked to the intercom and pressed the button.

"Yes?"

"Buzz me in."

Oh god, oh my god, it's her, she thought. She pressed the button to open the door to the building and then quickly ran to see her clock. It was only 6:30. She stood wondering if she had not understood the time and while she was wracking her brain, there was a knock at her door. She walked to it and looked through the peephole. It was she. Nervously she opened the door and stepped back to let her in. She walked past her imperiously and stalked into the living room. The girl followed her.

"I'm sorry that I am not ready."

"Did I tell you that you could speak?"

"Umm, no. Sorry Madam."

The look she received made her quiver inside. Her face fell so that she was looking at the floor.

"Get me the clothes you are wearing tonight. And give the towel to me now."

She could not look at her as she unfastened the towel and handed it to her. Naked, she walked on shaking legs to her bedroom. She picked up the clothes that she had picked out to wear and returned to the living room. When she walked into the living room, she was sitting on the couch and gazing ahead, looking through the glass doors. The drapes were completely open. The girl moaned and walked to her, knowing that everyone across the street was looking into her apartment. She held the clothes to her chest and stood in front of her.

"Put them on the couch, then you may kneel in front of me."

She did as she was told and kept her eyes lowered. She heard her looking through the clothes and prayed that they would be acceptable. Her naked back and bottom faced the glass doors. She was trembling; imagining that the apartments facing hers were full of people and every one of them was staring at her.

"These will do."

She felt better, hearing those words, but not much. She felt very exposed and vulnerable, kneeling naked on her carpet.

"Bring me your make up."

She got up and almost ran to the bathroom. She stuffed all the make up she had into her make up bag and hurried back. She found her standing by the glass doors. She hesitated and watched her looking towards her. With a soft sob, she walked to her and handed her the bag. Now she was standing no more than two feet from the glass doors without a stitch on. As she looked through the bag, the girl kept looking through the doors to see if she could see anyone across the way to the next building.

"The light is good here. Bring two chairs to me."

Moans escaped her lips but she walked on trembling legs to the table and returned, dragging two chairs behind her. The woman pointed to where the chairs should go and stepped back to let her place them. Then she pointed to one. The girl sat down and folded her hands in her lap. Her hands grasped each other, for security and to keep them down. Down so she could not cover herself. The woman sat in the other chair. Frowning a little she looked at the girl.

"Put your hands at your sides."

With a soft moan, she unclasped her hands and moved them to her sides. She knew that her pubic hair was showing now along with her breasts. Involuntarily she looked at the glass doors. She could not stop herself from looking at them. People had to be seeing her, looking at her. She was in plain view and they had to be looking. Her stomach clenched.

"Look at me, not outside."

She forced her eyes back to her. She clutched the sides of the chair's seat so her hands would stay away from her body. Her knuckles turned white, she was gripping it so hard. Her eyes were getting liquid, wet, and full of tears. How can she do this to me? She has to know that people are looking at me. And she has not made me anonymous. They will know whom I am, who belongs to this naked body. She whimpered in her throat. She watched as the woman searched through her make up bag and removed eyeliner and blush.

"Look straight ahead and don't move."

She held herself still as the woman applied eyeliner with sure and gentle strokes. It felt good to be pampered, to have someone do this, but not here, without clothes. Next came the blush, applied with soft strokes also. She was so sure and confident. The girl held back her tears so that she would not ruin her face, her make up. It was killing her to do that, however. Her natural reaction was to begin to cry. She was being humiliated again. She was afraid of who was watching. The woman finished with the make up and replaced it in the bag. She smiled at her and received a weak smile in return.

"May I speak, Madam?"

"Of course, you ask so sweetly."

"May I please get dressed?"

"No, I don't think so. There is plenty of time."

She moans and her eyes flick to the glass doors, then back. You have risen and moved to the couch. Motioning to her, she stands and looks out the glass doors and then walks to you. You admire her body. She is not classic, but very slim with good legs. She has small, high breasts with nipples that are almost always erect. You motion her to turn and she does, her bottom facing you. You lean forward and squeeze one cheek, listening as she moans softly. Your hand slides across her bottom and squeezes the other cheek. You know she is beet red. With a naughty smile, your finger goes to the bottom of her spine, the top of her ass. Then you slide it down to her cleft and let it slip between her cheeks. She whimpers as you slip your finger down between her cheeks. It comes closer and closer to her anus. You know how much she hates being touched there and you want to let her feel a little humiliation. When your fingertip finds her anus, you circle around it and are rewarded with a moan. You press lightly on its center and can feel her muscles pull tight. She hates it so much. She twitched a little but let you do as you wished. Now you finger leaves her anus and she sighs, relieved that you did not penetrate her. But now it is sliding over the skin leading to her pussy, her cunt. She gasps as it touches the bottom of her slit. You toy with her lips, feeling her moist split.

"What is this, little one?"

"Umm, I don't understand, Madam."

"Come now, what am I touching?"

"Ahh, my vagina, Madam."

"Oh, you must have another name for it. What else?"

As you ask her, you slip your finger between her labia and trace up and down. You can feel her beginning to tremble.

"Ahh, god, my pussy."

"And is there something else it is called?"

Your finger slides up and taps her clitoris, then quickly back down to the bottom of her split. She groans when you tap her and her hips thrust forward. You know she has to be scarlet.

"Ahh, god, Jesus, Madam. It's my cunt."

Yes, that is what I wanted to hear little one. Say it again for me."

"Oh Madam, it's my cunt. You are touching my cunt."

"Does it feel good when I touch you? Do you like it?"

"Umm, yes Madam."

"And do you like being naked for me, little one?"

"Umm, yes, Madam."

You smile and ask her to get you a soda and an ashtray. She returns with a glass with ice and soda in it, but no ashtray. You look at her and she lowers her eyes.

"The ashtray?"

"I do not smoke, Madam. If someone is here and wants to smoke I ask them to go on the balcony."

"I see."

The girl winced at the words, the tone and the expression. She stood next to her and lowered her eyes, feeling very vulnerable. The woman stood and smiled and then looked at the balcony outside the glass doors. As she started to walk to them she spoke.


"Since I must be outside to smoke I have choices to make. Should I go and smoke? Should I not smoke at all? Or should I smoke and have you join me and continue our conversation?"

The girl's eyes jerked up and stared at the woman's back. Surely she did not mean what the girl was thinking. The glass door slid open. A cool breeze filtered into the room. Her nipples immediately erected and goose bumps spread across her bare skin. She felt slightly faint and began to tremble. The woman stood at the door smiling. With a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach, the girl hesitantly walked to her side. She looked at her and felt so alone. She could and would make her do anything, anything that would be humiliating. But the girl tried to be strong inside. She took a deep breath and peeked out of the door. Looking both ways, to the balconies on either side of hers, she could see no one on them. Another deep breath and she stepped onto her balcony.

"Madam, I am sorry that I do not have an ashtray for you. Please join me and enjoy your cigarette."

She was trembling and her eyes were darting from side to side as she said those words. The woman looked at her and smiled a true smile. She watched her for a moment and then held out her hand. The girl took it and felt herself being drawn back inside. She felt like jelly inside as she stepped back into her apartment. The woman took her face in both hands and kissed her softly.

"I wondered what you would do, little one. That took courage and I admire courage. Come and sit with me and I will reward you a little bit."

She followed her to the couch and waited as she sat. The cushion next to her was patted and she sat also. She was wondering what reward she was going to get.

"Put your hands behind your back and keep them there."

The girl hurried to comply. Once she was how she was desired, the woman bent to her and kissed her softly again. Her hands were at her breasts, fondling them and teasing her nipples. The kiss ended and the woman leaned back slightly, watching her face as she played with her breasts. The face that had been pale was now full of color and little gasps were escaping her mouth. She was aroused, just by being touched on her breasts. And by the feeling that she was bound in position, only by having her hands between her back and the couch. The light, feather-like touches made her shiver and her nipples, although erect before, were even harder. She used her fingertips like feathers, teasing and stroking her bare skin. She wanted to watch but had to close her eyes. Her breathing was small, barely audible pants now. She was hot, burning up with passion. The fingertips traced a track around her breasts, testing each bit of skin. Then they circled and slithered down her breastbone, leaving little goose bumps in their wake. The girl was breathing shallowly and very quickly as she felt the fingers move lower and lower. Her skin rippled behind the touch of her fingertips and nails. She noticed now that fingernails were lightly scraping her skin, leaving marks that quickly disappeared. She began to moan as her pubic hair, her bush, was touched. The fingers slid through her bush, teasing the hair and almost making it stand on end. The sensations were heavenly to the young woman. One finger found the tiny bump of her clitoris and pressed down on it, causing an audible gasp to burst out of her mouth. She lifted her hips slightly, trying to press against that finger harder but it left her. Whimpering, her hips lowered only to have the finger press her clitoris once more. Over and over the woman would push down on her clitoris and then lessen the pressure to get her hips to relax and settle back. The girl's head was lying on the back of the couch with her mouth open, little pants bursting out regularly. One leg had flopped open, leaving her more room to touch between her legs. The older woman watched all of this and the reactions that she had induced in the girl. She smiled and leaned closer.

"Get on the floor in front of me, facing away."

The girl's head jerked up in surprise and she looked at the woman. Trembling all over she slid off the couch and knelt in front of her with her bottom facing her. She did not know what to do with her hands so they hung at her sides.

"Bend forward, put your face on the floor, grab your knees with both hands."

She went to all fours then lowered her face to the floor. Once she had done that, she reached back and grabbed her knees. She pictured what she must look like. Legs topped by what had to look like a fat ass. And she knew that her pussy and anus were in plain sight. She became terribly embarrassed.

"Knees further apart and back up closer to me."

She shuffled her knees apart and backed up slowly until she was told to stop. She felt the soft fingertips trace patterns on her ass. She sobbed softly in her throat. They slid to the middle of her and traced lines in her cleft from top to bottom, avoiding her anus. She moaned. Then one finger ran across the little patch of skin between her anus and pussy. She felt that finger right at the bottom of her pussy, then it slid into her, causing a moan.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Theater

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds