• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lexi Is a True Mother Fucker

Lexi Is a True Mother Fucker

Ring, ring. Ring, ring.

"Hey Lexi. What's up?"

"Hey Jen! I just saw something totally weird a minute ago and it's really messing with me. I've gotta tell someone and you're the only one I'd tell this to."

"Dude, are you okay? What's up?"

"So my Mom was putting some clothes into the washer just now and I walked in early from work and I caught her with one of my thongs up to her face and her hand in her pants. What the hell? Really? I mean I know my Dad is gone a lot and travels weeks on end for work, but shit. My thong!! Not only a female, but her fucking daughter!!"

"Haha oh my God. Dude, your Mom is smokin'. I would totally do her."

"Eww Jen. She's my Mom."

"Lexi. She's hot and I'm going to be honest: You haven't gotten any since we fucked around and decided that was a bad idea. That was too long ago. Go get some. So what if she's your Mom. She obviously is interested. Go down there and give her a good fuck!"

"Man! We are talking about fucking my Mom...I don't know. We'll see what happens. I'm desperate, but I don't know about that desperate. I mean she is hot though."

The truth is that Lexi hadn't told Jen the truth.

She's thought about fucking her Mom before. One time, about a year ago, she had needed to ask her Mom an urgent question. God knows what it was now. She ran up the steps to her Mom's room and pushed open the door without knocking. Her Mom had just gotten out of the shower and the door was cracked so the steam could escape. It was cracked just enough that Lexi caught a glimpse of her Mother's naked, wet body. Talk about a busty brunette with the perfect hourglass figure...who said Mom's can't be sexy?

Whatever it was that seemed so important wasn't anymore. Lexi forgot about what she was doing and immediately went to her bedroom and shut the door. She thought about the water and how it beaded perfectly on her Mom's round, perky tits. She had just gotten a bikini wax and everything looked amazing. Lexi tried to fight the idea that she was thinking of her Mom while she unbuttoned and reached into her jeans, but once she realized how wet it made her, she wasn't about to stop.

Since then, Lexi has gotten off to the thought of her own Mom plenty of times. She would think about that day she saw her naked or about the way her ass looks so sexy in her power suits. Lexi had dreamed of meeting her at work for lunch and turning it into her own secret rendezvous with her Mom. Lexi would rub her own clit lightly as she thought about throwing her Mom back against her desk and sliding her hand up her skirt. After she was super slick, Lexi pulled out her dildo and began to fuck herself with it. She would thrust it in and out of her throbbing cunt thinking about how badly she wanted to taste her Mom's pussy. Licking her Mom's clit was the one thought that always put Lexi over the edge.

She thought back on the countless times she had fucked herself and decided she wasn't fucking herself tonight. Her Dad was away on business and her Mom was obviously horny and wanted her. Now that Jen had told her to go for it and Lexi had thought about all of the times she wanted her Mom, she decided she was going to get a piece of the woman who could always get her off, whether she knew it or not.

Lexi walked downstairs quickly to find her Mom still in the laundry room touching herself. She smiled to herself and stepped up to the threshold. Her Mom screamed one because she was startled and two because she was ridiculously embarrassed.

Lexi pushed her Mom back against the washer, which conveniently enough was a little higher than waist height.

"What are you doing?" her Mom yelled.

Lexi screamed back right in her Mom's face, "I'm punishing you. I caught you sniffing my panties earlier when I came in from work. You think the embarrassment of me catching you masturbating to that is enough? Hell no! You want it?! Here you go."

Lexi grabbed her Mom by the hair and pulled her face close to her own. Her Mom tried to protest, but Lexi kissed her hard on the lips. She heard her Mom's muffled moan escape into her mouth. Lexi smiled with the power that she now had over her Mother. As they continued to thrust their tongues into the other's mouth they moved closer and Lexi's Mom pulled Lexi against her and let her hands roam under her shirt along her back; eventually letting her own finger tips wander just inside her daughter's jeans. Her Mom moaned as her fingers traced the lace thong that Lexi was wearing.

All of a sudden Lexi pulled away from her Mom and looked her intensely in the eyes. Her Mother's expression was one of disappointment and so with that, Lexi pushed her against the washer so that her back was arched. Lexi kept one hand on her Mom's shoulder, holding her down and then other traced from her Mom's temple, down her face, her neck and her cleavage. Although a 36-B was nothing to brag about, the bra that she was wearing under her silky red blouse made her tits look perfect.

She moaned as Lexi started kissing down her neck to the collar of her shirt. Slowly, while tracing her tongue along the chain of her Mother's necklace, Lexi started to unbutton her Mom's shirt. Each button revealed more of her Mom's sexy body until the shirt was full open and un-tucked. Lexi kissed down her cleavage, down her torso and over her abs until she got to the waist of the black slacks.

She kissed back up her stomach and chest as she slid her hands behind her Mom's back and un-hooked her bra. Her Mom moaned.

Lexi twisted one of her Mom's nipples in between her fingers and sucked the other into her mouth. She could tell she was driving her Mom crazy by the change in her breathing. Lexi trailed her finger nails down her Mom's side and her tongue down her stomach, tracing ever so closely to her slacks.

"Fuck Me!" her Mom moaned, "Please!"

Lexi unbuttoned her Mom's slacks and pushed them down to her knees, followed by her panties. She left the thigh-highs on...they were sexy. She told her Mom to sit on the edge of the washer and she did. Lexi pulled her slacks and panties off and threw them on the floor. She kissed up her legs and around her thigh, followed by licking up and down her inner thighs. She teased her until she couldn't take it anymore...

"Damnit Lexi! Would you fuck me already?!?"

Lexi was having too much fun. She threw her Mom's legs over her shoulder and started to lick her Mom's clit. It tasted wonderful and she couldn't get enough. She stood up so that her Mom was slammed back against the washer with her knees in her chest. She thrusted two fingers deep into her Mom's cunt with no warning and her Mom yelled in pleasure. Lexi continued to plow into her Mom with her fingers while she flicked her tongue over her clit. As she started to feel her Mom's cunt clench down on her fingers she sucked her clit into her mouth and sent her Mom into a wave of pleasure. Her hips bucked against the washer until her orgasm subsided.

"How does your pussy taste on my lips?" Lexi asked after she stood and kissed her Mom.

"Mmmm."

"Good now get on your knees, Bitch. You still need to be punished." Snapped Lexi.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lexi Is a True Mother Fucker

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 141 milliseconds