• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Boudoir Models Ch. 04

Boudoir Models Ch. 04

12

Chapter Four -- Final Fantasy

"Are you ready?" Jason shouted up the stairs to Jennifer.

"Almost. I just need ten minutes to finish my hair."

Fifteen minutes later she descended the stairs as Jason watched her every step. She wore a short black cocktail dress that ended just above the knees, a single string of white pearls around her neck, and matching three inch open-toed heels. Her long blonde hair was braded, hanging down her back, ending in a white bow. Her hair was draped away from her face, allowing Jason to enjoy the red lipstick and dark eye shadow she just applied. She laid a small black handbag on the night table, allowing Jason to help her into a small silver studded vest.

"I'm ready if you are." She smiled.

"Boy, do you look great tonight."

There was a limo waiting outside and they had eight o'clock reservations at the French restaurant downtown. They were both looking forward to this free night out.

The meal was great, the service even better and two hours later they were walking out of the restaurant, very content. The driver held the door open, allowing the two to get in, closed the door, and then ran around to the driver's side to get in.

"Home James!" Jason announced, and chuckled to himself for he had always wanted to say that. The limo moved slowly onto the road and then picked up speed.

Jennifer and Jason were snuggled in their seats, not paying attention to the driver when he suddenly pulled off the road and into a parking lot. The driver stopped the limo, rolled down the privacy window and turned to speak.

"I thought the lady and gentleman might like to have one last nightcap before the evening ended." and he smiled.

Jason looked out the window and did not recognize the building outside.

"It's okay. I have brought a number of couples here for a drink. Just tell them that you are a friend of 'Dan' and they will take care of you."

Jennifer looked at Jason and they both said, "Why not!"

They were out of the limo in no time walking up to what appeared to be the front door. Out of the corner of their eye, as they opened the door, they noticed the limo leaving.

"Where's he going?" Jason said in mild surprise. "Well, as long as he doesn't return too late," added Jennifer with a devilish grin, "I have other plans for you tonight."

Jason announced to the man at the door that "We're friends of 'Dan'," to which a very large smile appeared on the man's face as he turned to check Jennifer out. The couple walked in.

It did not take long for both of them to realize that this was a strip joint because there were three women, dancing naked on separate stages surrounded by mirrors. They were both about ready to turn around when the man put his arm around both of them and firmly guided them to a table in front of one stage. On that platform was a very attractive tall blonde that had already locked eyes on Jennifer.

They were seated, their coats had been removed and two drinks were in their hands in no time. Jennifer had already had a couple glasses of wine with the meal and found her first slip of this drink to be very strong. She was nervous sitting so close to the stage, knowing others might be watching her reaction behind her. She needed the drink to steady her nerves,

The blonde kept her full attention on the couple, as she danced the next two numbers. She entertained them, letting the drinks flow from the bar. By the third number the other two dancers had moved over to the blonde's stage, letting the tall dancer step down to take a chair next to Jennifer. She clearly was more interested in Jason's wife than Jason.

"I don't think I've seen you here before, , is that true?" the blonde asked.

Jennifer shook her head yes as the blonde moved closer, laying one hand on Jennifer's exposed leg.

"Do you like the dancers?"

Jennifer squeaked a weak yes.

"Do you like me?"

"Yes."

"I'd like to do a special dance for you then." She paused for effect. " Up on the stage. Come!" Jennifer's eyes lit up and she realized what was being asked of her, but before she could say no, she was surrounded by the other two dancers. The next thing she knew she was being pulled up on the stage by the three naked women. Jennifer looked back at her husband to find that he was being held in place by two bouncers. It looked like neither of them was in a position to do otherwise.

The three women escorted Jennifer up onto the stage as the next number started to play. They surrounded her, grinded against her, and they put their best moves on for the enjoyment of the other men in the bar.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, for your added enjoyment we have asked Jennifer to entertain you." Came blaring over the loud speakers.

The three dancers moved closer to Jennifer, grabbing her, forcing her to move with them.

Jennifer felt the zipper on her dress being lowered in the back. The three dancers moved away from her as they raised the dress up over Jennifer's head, pulling it completely off of her and throwing it to the crowd. They moved to block any attempted escape and started to work her bra and panties. Both items were off Jennifer's body in no time, also thrown into the darkness. Jennifer was finally naked except for one run of white pearls that hung around her neck. They moved away from her, pulling her, parading her along the stage, and putting her on display for the room full of men to enjoy. This was happening too fast and Jennifer was not sure what to do. Then one of dancers moved up behind her and ran her fingers down her butt and between her legs.

"You sure are wet girl," the dancer whispered into Jennifer's ear, "you must really be enjoying this." She slid two fingers into Jennifer's vagina.

The excitement of loosing control and moving into a sexual situation excited Jennifer. The photo sessions had brought the same unexpected excitement. She knew she liked being exposed. And now it was happening again, here, with three other naked women. Jennifer was getting into the excitement of the moment, and yes, she was wet.

Jennifer grasped as she felt the fingers enter her, but was more surprised when one of the dancers dropped to her knees, grabbed her ass and pulled her pussy against her mouth. The third dancer took both of her breasts into each hand and started to massage both. Then the first dancer released her vagina to insert one wet finger into Jennifer's anus.

The room was going wild as this was unfolding and Jennifer was losing control. She had been naked in a room full of men a few times now, so why was this any different? And it felt nice too! The touch from these dancers was exciting and she could feel the tension in her muscles build, as she let them control her. It was not long that the orgasm that she knew was coming was upon her. They supported Jennifer as her legs gave out and this orgasm took control of her body.

The three dancers held her in place, putting her on display while she recovered. They told her that she would need to dance three numbers by herself. If she was a good girl, they might let her go back to her husband, or have another orgasm. It would be her choice.

Jennifer looked down at her concerned husband, and smiled at him to let him know she was alright. The dancers moved away, letting her dance her first number using the pole.

While she danced, she saw the flashes but did not know what to make of them. She thought cameras were not allowed in places like this, but this was her first time and what did she know? She understood that she was on display, and she decided to make the best of this situation. What else could she do? Besides, she was enjoying this.

After the third number the dancers helped her down from the stage and placed her next to her husband. They did not give her clothes back and forced her to sit naked with a drink. Every now and then an admirer would approach and tell her how wonderful she looked adding that she should consider taking a job as a dancer.

It was getting late, the hall was getting ready to close when the three dancers returned to take her away to one of the side rooms. They were going to give her one more lap dance, before letting her go. The entire room followed to watch three naked women, work on a forth until Jennifer had two more orgasms and was too exhausted to move.

Jason and Jennifer were not sure exactly how they got home, but somewhere along the way, the limo driver had returned to rescue them from the masses. Jennifer never did find her clothes and sat naked in the limo, resting in the arms of her husband. Only having to run naked to her front door at three o'clock the next morning when they arrived home.

***** ***** ***** *****

Krista did not have time to find out how Jennifer's dinner date ended; she had her own photo shoot to prepare for the next day. She needed to leave early, to be at the farm before noon. It was fifty miles out of town and would take at least an hour. Krista was told that a limo would pick her up at the store one hour before noon. She was given a costume and script, and told to read the pages while in transit. Jennifer would not be joining her this time; they only wanted to photograph Krista.

The day was unseasonably warm for a winter day. It almost felt like spring. Krista arrived early at the studio, went to the back of the store and dressed in her costume. It was a wench's outfit that looked to be from the sixteen hundred's. The limo arrived promptly at eleven. She opened the script and started to read.

In this role, the writing told her, she was to play the part of a witch that the town's people would punish. Not to worry, she would not be burned at the stake nor placed under water. The role seemed easy enough, but she was not sure how and where she would model.

The limo made good time and arrived at the farm early. The vehicle turned off the main road onto a long dirt road. It slowly made its way back, deep into the woods. As the driver negotiated the final corner, what appeared to be a movie lot came into Krista's view. It was actually a mockup of an early settler's village that reminded her of some pictures she had seen in a school book about the early American settlers. The town of Salem Massachusetts came to mind.

At the center of the village was a large home, and behind this house was a newly erected platform. It stood about five feet off the ground and supported an old time stocks, used many years back to hold prisoners in the courtyards to publicize and punish those who committed a crime. She was starting to understand.

Around the platform were at least thirty men and woman dressed in pilgrim outfits. No surprise the men far outnumbered the women. Krista had counted only a few bonnets.

Krista exited the limo and looked up at the platform to first see and then hear Todd.

"Here Ye. Here Ye. Here Ye. On the twenty-forth day in the year of sixteen thirty-six of our Lord we come here to pass judgment on whether or not Krista is an unholy witch. Guards, bring her here!"

Krista was suddenly surrounded by two very large men who each grabbed an arm and pulled her towards the platform. Standing on each side, they ushered her up the stairs and positioned her in front of the stocks.

Todd continued. "How plead you witch!"

"Not guilty!" Krista yelled, getting into character.

"Then it is the wishes of this court that you be bound for one day, naked in the stocks. Guards, strip her of her clothes."

The guards were enjoying their roles as they pulled and ripped the clothing from her body. Krista, not wishing to make it easy, fought with them, trying to retain her costume. There were a lot of clothing layers, which provided a nice slow striptease. First the dress came off, then the panniers, followed by the chemise, and then bra was ripped off her body. The fact that Krista had placed her hair into a bun that came apart during the struggle only added to the scene unfolding on the platform. True to form, the cameras were out and recording the full sequence of action. Finally, Krista was stripped of her clothing, not a stitch remained on her body, and she was completely naked.

"Put her in the stocks!" ordered Todd.

The men dragged her naked body over to the wooden structure. They raised the top, inserted her head into the middle hole, pulled her arms through the smaller side holes and tied a rope to each wrist. The rope was used to hold her arms in place. They lowered the top piece and locked her firmly into the devise. They moved behind her and pulled ropes from the floor of the platform to tie her legs apart and firmly to the platform.

From the side, Krista was bent at the waist, looking as if her head and hands sliced through the wooden stocks. Her breasts hung down, allowing each erect nipple to point firmly at the platform. From the back, her female charms were on display, and if you looked closely, you could see a little wetness starting to appear.

Krista looked out across the crowd that surrounded her. This was the first time she was naked in public, and this excited her quite a bit. One of her deepest fantasies was of her being submissive to a small group of men who were taking advantage of her in the woods. Acting out her fantasy only added to her excitement.

"God Damn You, let me go!" shouted Krista still in character.

"What blasphemy comes out of the mouth of this witch? How dare you use the Lord's name in vain? You have not been punished enough little wench. Bring out the Punishers!" shouted Todd.

Krista watched as three men, each wearing black robes, walked slowly out of the barn directly in front her. She could not see their faces because each was hidden under a hood. They headed for the platform, making their way slowly up the stairs, until each stood behind Krista, hands folded and head bowed.

Todd spoke again. "Punishers, discipline this witch."

On Todd's command, they surrounded Krista, taking positions on each side of her, the third to her rear. The first man positioned himself nearest the stocks, reached down to grab and squeeze both breasts that were freely hanging. Every now and then he would release one hand to pinch or twist a nipple.

The second man concentrated on her buttock, by placing one hand on the top of Krista's ass and the other between her legs. He slid his fingers between her legs, searching for her wet sweet spot. He found what he wanted and forced one finger between her pussy lips to locate her clit. Krista moaned with pleasure; she was enjoying the two sets of hands that were playing with her body.

The third man walked up behind her and inserted two fingers into her moistened vagina. He rotated the fingers inside her until he found the rippled part of her vagina and started to press. This was her g-spot and his touch generated the desired reaction. Krista was getting very excited with the movement of his fingers inside of her. He sensed her growing excitement and suddenly withdrew his hand. The third man placed one finger upon her pussy and slid it up lightly towards her ass, until he found her anus. He inserted that finger ever so slightly until she whimpered. Then he pushed his finger in as far and fast as he could. Krista closed her eyes, opened her lips, and released a very loud moan of pleasure.

The three men continued to play for the audience using her body. This went on for about five minutes, until the third man released her again and stepped back. Krista was slightly disappointed, but remained focused on what the other two were doing.

This third man quickly removed his robe and hood to reveal that he was naked. The crowd went completely wild when they recognized that he was also sporting a very large, erect penis. He approached Krista from the rear.

She really could not see him behind her, and was not sure why the crowd was cheering so loudly, but when the tip of his cock touched her ass, she knew exactly what was going to happen. He placed his hands to each side of her waist and slowly started to enter her.

"Oh my God. Oh my God. No. No. You can't do this!" She shouted.

From the crowd's point of view her cries sounded like it was just part of the act. But from Krista's perspective she knew she was going to get fucked and she didn't want this. It was beyond the photos and meant she would take someone other than her husband.

"Stop. You need to stop right now!" She yelled. "I have a husband, please stop!"

The two men continued to play with her, but now the third man had entered her completely and she could feel him deeply inside of her. Krista yelled again, but this time her screams were drowned out by the loud cheers of encouragement from the crowd. He was going to fuck her whether she liked it or not.

He grabbed her waist with both hands and at first moved slowly, making sure she would be completely open to him. His movement increased in rhythm, enjoying the pleasure she was providing his cock. Suddenly he stopped moving, and withdrew his cock. He placed the tip of his penis at her opening, to tease her, moving it about, making sure she remained wet.

Realizing that he was no longer inside her, she started to calm down. She was breathing hard now, taking deep breaths, having stopped screaming.

Suddenly, softly she heard a familiar, firm voice behind her. "Krista, this is your husband. This is the fantasy that you have been telling me about for the last year. You never thought you would live out this fantasy, but now you are."

At first Krista was too shocked to say anything. Her heart was still beating with the excitement so far; Krista was excited. She had just been fucked in public, photographed, put on display to an audience. The excitement of being touched by two men, and now being fucked by her husband started to take hold of her. Krista could feel him enter her again, reaching down to tickle first her clit and then a nipple and it felt good. The fantasy that was hers, for so long only in her mind, was playing out for real; all she needed to do was go for it, and she did. She closed her eyes, moaned and pushed back.

Keith continued his rhythmic movement as she became wetter and wetter. The cool breeze across her breasts only helped with her enjoyment as did his hands that were exploring her body. The fingers of Keith's one hand spent a long time between her legs once they found her clit. This was exactly the spot that needed attention.

Krista closed her eyes and started to moan. She was enjoying being displayed naked in public. She loved the attention her pussy was receiving; her breasts swayed with Keith's movements.

"Krista, do you remember how your fantasy ends?" Keith asked.

"Yes."

"Do you want me to do it?"

"Yes." She moaned.

Keith pulled out and repositioned his cock against her anus. She felt its touch and he watched as her tight muscles relaxed, making it easier for him to enter her. His cock, lubricated by her pussy entered her ass without effort.

The slight pain of his cock entering the wrong hole was replaced by the pleasure of having him in her. She closed her eyes and returned to her fantasy. The one where the town's people used her for their own pleasure, putting her on display, fucking her in the ass, fucking her everywhere, and she came.

Krista shuttered, Keith continued to move. The tightness of her anus presented its own pleasure for him. His movements sped up; such that, he finally came inside her.

He held her firmly against him as they stood there enjoying the excitement, knowing that they would be able to view all of this later both in pictures and video.

***** ***** ***** *****

It was three weeks later, when the two couples met at Jennifer's house for dinner. After dinner they took out the picture albums to study and discuss.

It was then that Jason and Keith told the wives that they had been working with Todd from the beginning. Todd was just part of a team, taking Jason's and Keith's direction from behind the scenes.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Boudoir Models Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds