• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Racist White Women in America

Racist White Women in America

My name is Sabrina Steelman. I'm a tall young Black woman living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. And I am deeply saddened by the state of the affairs between men and women in the Black Community. The year is 2009. A Black man is President of the United States of America. A Black man is Governor of New York. A Black man is Governor of Massachusetts. There are Black men and Black women representing various states as in the Halls of Congress. Both Republicans and Democrats. Yet there have never been a time when the Black community has been divided. And I place the blame squarely on the shoulders of Black women themselves.

Why? Simply because, when racist White women and racist White men conspire to weaken and destroy the Black community, Black women are their enablers. Lots of Black women delight in belittling, mistreating and ultimately destroying Black males. It doesn't matter if the Black male in question is a college student, a military serviceman, a doctor, a lawyer, a preacher, a businessman or a civil servant. The Black woman's hobby is the destruction of Black males. And she has many methods of getting the job done.

White women are the creators and leaders of the feminist movement. They see themselves as the righteous owners of the universe. They want to render White men subservient, not destroy them. The White woman wants to be Number One, with the White man as her Number Two. The Black woman wants to destroy the Black man to prove her allegiance to the International Sisterhood of Man-Haters, also known as the feminist movement. Yet even though no White person in history has destroyed more Black men than the Black woman, the Black woman is stunned to discover that White women still don't see her as their equal.

The Black woman has a really short memory. She has actually bought into the falsehoods of the man-hating sisterhood. She has forgotten that in the old days, White women are slave owners as well, not just White men. White women owned the plantations and carried the whips. They whipped Black men as well as Black women to make them do their bidding. Did the White female slave owner feel any pity for the Black woman simply because both of them had breasts and vaginas? Absolutely not. The White female slave owner saw the Black female slave as a beast of burden, just like the Black man. And she didn't see either of them as truly human.

Black men who turn to White women for love and solace are foolish. White women of today are the descendants of White female slave owners and they still see the Black man as a beast of burden. Their greatest feat? They've gotten the Black woman to turn against the Black male and see him as a beast of burden as well. While the White woman encourages the foolish Black woman to destroy her Black husband, her Black boyfriend, her Black son and her Black father, the White woman sends her White son and her White daughter to college so they can become the rulers of tomorrow's society.

Black women who turn to White men for love and solace are indeed foolish. The White man sees the White woman as a goddess. That's why he puts her on the cover of every magazine. Who are the leaders of the women's movement? Pretty, blonde-haired and blue-eyed White women. Who are the leaders of many corporations? Pretty White women. Who are the majority of female police officers? Pretty White women. That's the White man's partner. That's who he cherishes and loves. If the Black woman thinks the White man will leave the White woman, his ivory goddess, for her, then she is indeed foolish. White women love White men. And White men worship White women. Only Black women hate Black men. And Black men flee from the devilish and terrifying force that Black women have become, all because White women trained Black women to hate Black men.

The White woman is indeed one of the smartest creatures on the planet. She is more evil than the devil, yet she's convinced White men that she is a hapless creature in need of his constant protection. The funny thing is that she's convinced Black men of the same thing. How in hell did she convince the Black woman that she was her friend and ally? Simple. The White woman approached the Black woman under the White flag of gender politics, portraying herself as the Black woman's sister and friend rather than the cruel and heartless witch who had Black men and Black women whipped and chained during the days of slavery. And the Black woman actually fell for that ploy and welcomed the White woman, her eternal enemy, with open arms.

The foolish Black woman listened to the White woman's promises of universal peace and sisterhood once they joined forces to remove male domination and patriarchy from the Black community and the White community. The Black woman actually believed the White woman would make her an equal in this glorious enterprise. She thought the White woman would grant her a seat at her right hand once women were in power and the men became number two. Unfortunately, that's not how the White women truly envisioned it. I guess color is a stronger bond than gender. The Black woman thought the White woman would side with her over a White man simply because they both happened to have vaginas and breasts. Well, the Black woman thought wrong. The White woman became queen of the world, and kept the White man as her second-in-command while the Black woman was relegated to the ghetto along with the Black man she was so eager to betray, seduce and destroy.

So, in the twenty-first century, even though there is a Black man serving as President of the USA and a Black woman is First Lady, White women and White men still rule the world. The Black leaders are but figureheads. The Black community is still powerless. Black women still believe White women will make them their equals, so they continue to betray Black men. And Black men still believe White women will show them the love that Black women deny them, so they continue to pursue them. And all the while, White women and White men are laughing their butts off at how foolish their so-called rivals truly are.

If some Black men and Black women suspect the truth, they aren't heard by anyone. Could you imagine the outcry even some Black women saw the light? A Black woman who tells her Black girlfriends to love their Black sons, their Black brothers and their Black husbands and Black boyfriends instead of pledging allegiance to the League of White Women Who Hate Men and betraying the Black community? That Black woman will get laughed at by other Black women. No woman can hate a man like a Black woman can. They take to it like cats take to hunting mice. Thanks to them, the Black community is doomed. And Black men are the first casualties.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Racist White Women in America

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 253 milliseconds