• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Friend Helps Out

A Friend Helps Out

Back when my husband first began to hint that he might like me to have sex with other men, I must say I was a little confused by it. I had been brought up to assume that being married meant that I would never be able to consider such things, and still stay married that is. I was very happy with my marriage to Mike and wasn't interested in risking it for anything. That is not to say that I was never sexually attracted to other guys. I just considered sexual fidelity to be an inescapable part of the marital arrangement.

That began to change when we had our first experience swinging with another couple. One night after going out dancing with a couple who were our best friends at the time, we ended up coming back to our place and swapping partners for the night. We had all had a little too much to drink which certainly helped it along. Nevertheless, all of us were well-aware of what we were doing and sincerely wanted to do it at the time.

Surprisingly enough, that first experiment worked out very well, considering it was the first time for both us and the other couple. We all had a lot of fun with it. The next day, once we got over the initial shock at what had transpired, all four of us were very happy with it and excited about the possibilities in the future. Mike was extremely pleased and excited about how well I did with Rick and how much fun I had doing it. In fact, he was more excited about my newly-expressed willingness and enthusiasm for sex with other men than he was about his own possibilities of having sex with other women.

Wow, pleasing my man by having sex with other men. It almost boggled my mind at first but I soon began to appreciate and accept his perspective. I still didn't fully understand it but I came to know that he was truly sincere and very pleased and excited about the expansion of my sexual horizons. He didn't think less of me. Quite the contrary, he seemed to appreciate and admire me more than ever. How could I complain?

A week or two after that, Mike brought up the possibility of my having sex with another one of his friends, Frank. In fact, Frank was an old friend to both of us, going back to when we were single. I was in the same class as Frank in high school and Mike got to know him well when they both got their first full-time job at the same company. Mike was so happy when I agreed, especially when I assured him that I really wanted to, that I wasn't doing it just to please him.

I remember the day it happened like yesterday. Our daughter was away at school and Mike and I were both on a day off from work. Frank was off as well that day and Mike had asked him to come over to help with a home renovation project he had going. Mike had discussed the possibilities with Frank before so he had a pretty good idea what might be going on. I had no doubt that Frank would want to have sex with me. We had teased each other with hints and sexual innuendos for years. We liked each other and were attracted to each other sexually. Nothing had never happened between us and both of us had accepted that nothing ever would after I got married to Mike.

I was wet with excitement before Frank even got there. I put on my sexiest lingerie with a mini-skirt and button-up blouse over top and a pair of sexy high-heeled shoes. When Frank arrived, Mike told him that there was something else he wanted to do before they got started on the project. When I walked out into the kitchen to greet Frank, he almost fainted. All he could do was nod his head and stammer about how great I looked.

We played a game of strip poker and, although I am normally very lucky at cards, for some reason it wasn't very long before I was stripped down to just my lingerie. It was a red lacy chemise type of garment, mostly see-through, with just a thong going between my legs. My tits and pussy were plainly visible and neither of the guys could take their eyes off me and were both sporting big erections. Mike was shuffling the cards for another hand when I moved over and unzipped Frank's pants, freeing his throbbing hard cock. He had a nice sized member and I was pleasantly surprised when I saw it. I immediately bent over and took it into my mouth and began sucking it like a big lollipop.

I was on fire. I wanted Frank's cock inside me more than almost anything at that moment. Knowing my husband would be pleased with my unabashed sexuality, I didn't waste any time. I led Frank by his cock into the bedroom and lay back on the bed with my knees pulled up and my legs spread wide. The thong on my lingerie was loose enough to be easily pulled over to allow access to my pussy which was literally dripping with excitement. We fucked for a long while with Mike watching wide-eyed, his stiff cock in his hand. Frank surprised me a little with his stamina and I lost all track of time until I heard Mike say that we were running out of time and had to finish up.

Our daughter was due to arrive home on the school bus around 3:20pm and by then it was a few minutes after 3. Frank started fucking me with renewed vigor and within a minute we both came. I had cum several times before but the feel of his cock spasming with orgasm and spurting me full of semen pushed me over the edge again to an absolutely explosive climax. By the time we came to our senses, we had to hustle to clean up and get ready. When my daughter, about eight years old at the time, arrived home, everything was perfectly normal. Mike and Frank were in the basement working and I was dressed in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Friend Helps Out

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds