• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Baby Blues

Baby Blues

I was cleaning house in my maternity baby blue shirt and a pair of blue jeans waiting for my husband to get home. I then turned on the TV and Jerry Springer was on. The episode was "Having affairs and your spouse knowing about it." It sounded pretty interesting so I stopped vacuuming and sat in the rocking chair and sat down and watch. This one couple who has been married for 15 years was on there named Sue and Jim. Jim had a fantasy about his wife doing a high school boy and Sue was a teacher. Sue had mentioned to Jim how hot of a body her student Carl had. Jim then went up to the high school and asked Carl if he'd like to come for dinner with him and Sue and Carl said sure. Sue was hitting on him and everything and then they had a threesome and they've been lovers for 5 years. This started to turn me on. I was pregnant and I hadn't had sex in 3 months. My husband doesn't like anal or doggy style a lot so maybe he wouldn't mind if I found a lover for the time I was pregnant. So I called Mike (my husband) at work.

"Hi honey." I said

"Hey baby what's up?" Mike asked

"Well I was wondering if it'd be ok if I can have a threesome since you don't like doing me up the butt and all."

"What the hell are you thinking?!" Mike yelled.

"Honey, I'm horny!! I need some cock in me or else I'm going to be very unhappy!"

"I don't know. But listen can I call you back? I'm kind of busy right now."

"You're always too busy...you won't even play with me no more or even cuddle up to me when we watch TV."

"Uggg OK fine you can go out and have some fun!"

"Oh thanks hun, your the best!"

I hung up and I looked threw the personals in the newspaper. One personal caught my eye. It read:

SINGLE BLACK MALE. LOOKING FOR SEX PARTNER. I'M 25 YEARS OLD LOOKING FOR A WHITE OR BLACK LADY BETWEEN THE AGES OF 18-45. IF YOU FIT THE DESCRIPTION, GIVE ME A CALL AT BOX #55600.

I called the number provided and left a message. Since I am 40, I told him I was 25 because well I look 25. This is my first kid I am having too. I got married at 37.

It was 5:00 and Mike was going to be home shortly. I was fixing his favorite dinner which was Chicken, green beans, mash potatoes with some red wine. The phone rang as I was setting the table.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi, you responded to my ad?" The deep arousing voice said.

"Yes I did. How are you?"

"I'm fine. My name is Deacon. And you are?"

"I'm Elizabeth. By the way, I hope you don't mind this but do you mind being my sex slave until I have my baby? My husband said it was alright to fuck any guy and well I came across your personal ad and I just have no idea what you are looking for."

"Actually that sounds pretty hott. Yeah, I'm gamed. How big are your tits?"

"Normally 36D but I'm pregnant now so it's 42D."

"Nice...I wish I could suck on your tits like that lucky baby."

"mmmm...yeah I do too...would you like to come over for dinner with me and my husband?"

"Sure. What's your address?"

"2670 Knoxville Drive"

"Ok I'll be over there in 5 minutes."

I then hung up and put on some really sexy clothes. I was wearing a red teddy with nothing else. I started to get all hot and horny just thinking about tonight. I took my dildo and started to suck on it. I then heard a car pull up. It was Mike. I decided to go and greet him.

"Hello Mike."

"Elizabeth, you look really sexy."

"Thank you. I found someone to fuck me and well he's on his way over."

"How old is he?"

"25."

"What's his race?"

"Black."

"No fair..black guys dicks are bigger than a white man's." Mike said laughing which made chuckle.

Mike and then kissed passionately and he sat me up on the kitchen counter. He started to suck on my tits. Mmmm that felt really good. Mike then started to lick his way down to my stomach. He was very sloppy when he licked me. It felt like a wet dog was licking me. He made little circles around my belly button. He then carried me over to the couch and took out his dick and made me suck on it.

"Suck on it you damn slut!!" Mike yelled

I sucked hard and fast and Mike jammed his cock down my throat. Then a car pulled up it was Deacon. Mike went and answered the door.

"The little slut is in the living room." Mike said to Deacon.

"Mmm...can't wait."

Deacon came over to me stroking his cock in his pants. He kissed me deeply and he ripped off my teddy.

"Get on all fours baby." Deacon said.

I got on all fours. Deacon then rammed his cock deep in my ass.

"AHHHHHHH YESSSSSS!! OHHHHHH YESSSSSS!! YESSSSSS!!" I screamed.

"SHUT UP SLUT! SUCK MY DAMN COCK!" Mike yelled. Mike put his cock back into my mouth and I started to suck furiously at it. I made his cock really wet and sloppy.

"Ohhhh yeah Elizabeth...yessssssss...mmmmmm"Mike moaned.

Deacon kept on grunting as he was fucking my tight asshole.

"OHHHHHH DEACON!! YES!! YESSSSSS!! YESSSSSSS!! UHHHHHHHH I'M GONNA CUM!!"

"OH YEAH BITCH CUM FOR ME!! CUM FOR DEACON!! CUM FOR MIKE!!"

"Uhhhhhhh uhhhhhhhh uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." I came all over and Mike went underneath my pussy and licked up my juices.

Deacon and I were lovers for 5 years then he met a girl and moved. I ended up having a baby girl and her name is Jacqueline. Mike and I are still together and we are into swinging with blacks and Mexicans.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Baby Blues

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds