• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Sweet Touch Ch. 01

A Sweet Touch Ch. 01

I wake in a daze. I can't move my arms. They're numb, and pinned up overhead. I look up, my slender wrists are cuffed to a hook, and I am nearly suspended from the ceiling. My tiptoes touch the floor in some breakneck high heels, and my long, perfect legs are spread and cuffed to a long spreader bar. How did I get here? Am I dreaming? I pull at the hook, strain to get the clip up and over the hook, stretching hard, and still unable to get free. I hear a dark laugh from a shadowy corner. At once I remember! I was leaving the store....putting the groceries in the van, when.....I must have been captured, I must have been drugged in some way.

My head is still swimming as I hear the clicking of shoes on the polished concrete floor. The sound is slow, deliberate, and it's coming closer. My breaths quicken,my heart pounds, and I strain to hear, anything at all, and nothing. I try to turn and cannot. Suddenly hot breath is on the soft skin of my back and it hits me like a slap. My body jerks from fear alone.

The hot breath remains and travels to my fine, firm asscheeks and down onto one leg, the back of my thigh. Two calloused hands grip my small ankles as the hot breath blows up into my asscrack and across my soft, moist cuntlips. I shiver as I hear someone inhale deeply.

"Mmm, that's an exquisite scent, Candie."

I hear the deep voice rumble. I sob in fear and the sound echoes in the vast, empty room. I can't see anything at all. A single spotlight shines down onto my bound body, sweat glistens on my skin, my wrists ache, and my toes scream in the pain of supporting my body for so long. The big pair of hands slides up my long, shaking legs, slowly, as if to savor every sexy curve. The velvety, rich voice is silent, and I find I want and need to hear it again. There is something about the sound. It is so calm and commanding, yet so dangerous, so cruel.

The small gagball in my mouth drips with saliva as it holds my pretty little yap open, silencing me except for the noises elicited by this captor. I cannot see anything beyond the brightness of the pool of light I'm in, despite my efforts to adjust. Those hands, sliding up my beautiful body, seem to be memorizing every detail of me. The voice rumbles softly in my ear.

"Candie.....Candie. You're a slut, aren't you, Candie? I've been watching you dance at the club for a month now."

Now I remember! This guy, this tall, stern looking man has been there nearly every night I dance, but it never occurred to me that it was only to see me. There are dozens of others. The man laughs darkly again.

"You recall, don't you......the man you've been teasing with this body of yours has decided its time you pay. By the time I'm done with you, I'll have you trained to beg for my cock."

His hands slide slowly around, touching the bottom curve of my big stripper tits. My nipples gather stiffly as he looks over my shoulder, watching them.

"Slutty Candie." He pinches my nipples, gently. "Making my cock so hard with your writhing."

He pinches harder, his breath is steamy on my slender neck, his voice taking on a darker tone as he goes on.

"Bouncing these tits right at me." As he pinches harder, he speaks through gritted teeth. "When you dance, know that you WILL be coming to me afterwards."

One hand sliding down my flat, muscular belly, pressing hard all the way to my mound....he cups my cunt, squeezing roughly, one nipple still pinched cruelly between his thumb and forefinger. His voice was angry now as his lips feather on my neck. "You'll come to me, you'll lick my hard cock and ask to spread your legs."

I scream around the gag as he suddenly bites down hard and pinches the other nipple. He laughs darkly as I struggle vainly, and whimper. Drool drips down my quivering chin to my ample fucktits. His finger slips into my pretty little cuntfolds and into my tightness. " A raped cunt always gets wet, Candie. Deep down, every cunt knows what it's for."

I moan in pleasure to his great satisfaction as he fingers me, expertly drawing out an orgasm as he tugs my g spot. "You will spread your legs and spread your cunt for me when I'm done with you, whore, and that will be your new life. You will dance and you will serve my cock."

My pretty brow furrows in distress as he makes me cum against my will, and reveals his wicked plan for me. His finger slips out and with the slickened tip of his digit, he wets my hard little clit, a tiny motion, as he pushes it around. My body reacts, squirming, pulling at my bonds, my sleek muscles flexing and relaxing. His fingers pinch it as he did my nipples and he squeezes hard, making it hurt. He muses as he continues to make me yelp and drool.

"A little ring in there to lead you with perhaps." My big, balloonish fuckdoll tits are all wet now from the drips of my juices.

"First, however, there is the matter of payment, Candie." The tone in his voice is icy, and dangerous. He slowly circles me, hovering just out of my vision."You'll pay for the nights you've made my cock ache, little bitch."

I shiver as he steps into view. I am shocked at his height...so tall...broad shoulders, and muscular arms flexing as he draws a pair of black leather gloves from his back pocket. He is rather good looking, but his gaze is cold. My heart is frozen with fear, not knowing what he plans to do to me. He slides the gloves onto his big, strong hands as he watches me, his eyes never leave my face as he speaks to me. His hand gently caresses my cheek. The leather is soft and smooth. It is a finely crafted pair of gloves.

"Such sultry lips...." His fingers drag over them, callously drawing my lower lip down. His finger slides into my mouth, and I dare not resist. He presses down on my tongue and grips my jaw, opening my mouth further, then slides his thick, gloved finger far into my throat, gagging me. He has an uncaring expression on his face as he toys with me. His other hand whips through the air and cracks against the side my tit, HARD. He does not stop there. Again and again, he spanks my tit so hard I scream, tears welling after the first few slaps. He has no intention of being gentle. He uses my tit like a boxer's speed bag as he gags me, merciless as I choke and cry.

"Do you like that, Candie?" He taunts.

After what seems like eternity, he steps back, removing his finger and slapping my other tit even harder. Hauling his arm back, he lets loose. My nipples are so hard, throbbing, red, and swollen.....at last he stops, but only to grip them in gloved hands and squeeze until I scream, long and raw.

At this, he stops, his chest rising and falling rapidly. He catches his breath, he removes the gloves and begins to caress the hot porndoll tits he has just beaten. He leans to suck the tender nipples, and as he does, my body jerks. He freezes and slowly looks up at me, training a wicked glare at my pretty face.

"Now, now, Candie that's no way to behave." He begins pacing back and forth in front of me, frowning, thinking, and I seriously begin to regret not controlling my body. I never should have jerked as his mouth touched my nipples!

"I can see your whore tits have to be punished further. I had hoped to keep your pain to a minimum, but I can tell that just won't do." His villainous tone frightens me to my core. I can hear him fishing around in the dark for something, and, at last, he brings his treasure into the light. Gleaming, dangling from his grip, are two mean looking clamps.

"Your sexy little cock-teasing nipples are going to wear these for a while, Candie." And with that, he clips the tight things to my already sore, reddened nublets. I fight valiantly, struggling to keep my tender flesh from the jaws of the nipple clamps, but he only laughs at my hot jiggling spankbags and expertly clips the sharp jaws in place. Tears roll down my cheeks and his bare hand caresses.

"Ah, I know, I know...Sssshhhhh.....I bet you'd like to have your arms down and your gag removed, wouldn't you, Candie?", he asks, totally catching me offguard.

My arms ache so badly, my tiptoes are numb. The thought of release is sweet...just to lower my arms and sit down would be sooo lovely. I nod, tearful eyes blinking prettily. As soon as I do, I feel a slight pinprick in my firm little asscheek. I have the sensation that the pain has ended, but it is fleeting. I am falling into blackness, drowning in it, with no way back.

Just like before, I am dizzy-headed when I awaken. At once I recognize that I am no longer hooked upright. I am on a convex table, spread and bound. My head is back as I lay, my body bent back, following the curve of the table. I lift my head to see what I can, and to my surprise, I am dressed in one of my dancing outfits. I feel frightened at this man's ability to drug me and do things with me while I am unconscious. At the same time, I feel confusing stirrings of heat.

I hear what sounds like a key in a lock and a heavy door swing open on slightly stiff hinges. His voice sends a shiver through me and his hands touching me, though warm, make me shiver more. They slide up my long legs to my inner thighs and stop.

"Little whore, all in red.", he chuckles, running a finger down my slit. My favorite dance attire is all red, long red satin gloves, shiny high heels, a thin thong, lace bra, red fishnet stockings and a red lace garterbelt. My bra is pulled down under my clamped nipples, and they are aching and burning intensely. I feel them throb as his eyes linger.

"Would you like me to remove your gag, Candie?", he asks, a hint of sarcasm in his voice. I nod anyway. My jaws feel broken and I've never been in so much pain in my life. It scares me so much that I cannot imagine doing anything to anger this man. To my surprise, his fingers are at the buckle and he gently removes the wet ball from my sore mouth. After setting the gag aside, he massages my jaws with care. The simple act of kindness has me floating in pleasure. I thank him softly, sweetly, as he looks down into my pretty face.

"That's a good girl, Candie. I enjoy gratitude." His voice is low and soothing as he touches me, his hands caressing slowly over ever curve, lingering at the crooks of my arms, my neck, my belly, and my most sensitive spots. I stiffen and shriek as he unexpectedly thumps my nipple clamps, sending jolts of pain through my big, sexy tits. My body writhes as I pant in anguish.

"Just wait until they come off," he taunts, his hands sliding down my sides, his thumbs pressing into the muscles of my belly. He squeezes my hips hard with a grunt of satisfaction.

I hear the squeak of gears and feel my long, elegant legs spread wider and wider, until I am in the splits, a dance move I love to do. Bigger wads of cash always show up after I hold that pose for a minute. The table's moveable wings allow him to spread me in any position he likes. His hands glide sensually up each leg, stopping at shapely calves and mid thighs to squeeze the firmness there.

"I've watched with a rock hard cock so many times as you've worn this little slutty get-up, Candie....watched in agony as you did the splits and teased me, only to walk away at the end of the night without one glance in my direction."

His tone is angrier as he goes on, until, with gritted teeth, his fingers are dug into the flesh of my beautiful thighs. I whimper as quietly as I can, tears dripping with the fear of what he could be planning.

"I've watched this tiny little thong around your thighs as you wag your cockteasing hips!"

He jerks the thin fabric to the side, exposing my pretty pink frills, shaven smoothly, completely. His hand pets me there, gently parting my lips, pulling back the delicate hood of my clit.

"You're so excited, little bitch!" he points out as he runs a finger over my wetness. My cheeks flush crimson, and I wonder how I could be so wet when I am so scared. My body tightens as he suddenly tears my panties off. His voice energetic, his tone conveying how excited he is to have me strapped down in this outfit, helpless and under his control.

"I want to hear you scream as I give you what you deserve for all those nights, Candie!" Growling now as he speaks and slaps something against a palm, stepping near my head, peering down into my wet, frightened face. He whips the wide leather riding bat through the air in front of me a few times, to frighten me more, yet his voice is calmer, his composure regained.

"You'll get fourteen cuntswats Candie, one for each time you wore this and made me hot for you. I want to hear you count them, Candie. Count every one or we will start over. I'd better hear you through these wet little panties of yours, too," he warns as he stuffs the small ball of sheer fabric into my mouth.

With that, he moves quickly between my legs and gives a hard spank to my pretty pink pussy. I can't help screaming, and trying to close my legs, the sound muffled only slightly by the panties. "I didn't hear you count, Candie, so we'll begin again." SWAT!!!!!!!!!

I scream "ONE!", and hear him laugh that dark, wicked sound of his satisfaction.

"My sexy little cunt learns quickly," he muses, and slips one long finger into my tight little sluthole, easily finding my g spot again and tugging. I nearly cum until he stops, to my surprise.

"Do you want to cum, slutty Candie?"

I can hear in his voice that he is smiling. I am wet, and it would have felt so good to cum. As much as I am freaked out, scared to death, and hoping to escape, I'd still like to cum. I must be a slut, just like he said, and the realization hits hard. His finger tugs a bit more and stops just before I flood.

"Say 'Yes, please' to me," he instructs, and I say it, softly, meekly, so fully humiliated, I can barely choke out the words.

"Say 'Yes please SIR!' to me," he says, with a bit of force.

I hesitate, and feel that wicked leather spank down hard against my hot little cunt. I scream, but not 'TWO!', like I should have.

He tsks at me and tells me, his voice overflowing with amusement, that I will be starting over. He fingers me again, tugging, stopping just before I cum.

I am trembling, a quaver in my voice as I beg, "Yes, please, sir."

"Yes, please Sir, what, Candie?" He makes me say it all, drawing full humiliation from me.

"Please let me cum, Sir," I say as I fall deep into red faced embarrassment.

He moans as he fingers me into orgasm, "Mmmmmmmmm, good girl, Candie, you are learning." He withdraws a dripping finger from my clenching little snatch, tasting it, moaning at the exquisite flavor. "So fucking good, little slut...oh gawd, so good!", grunting as he pokes my leg with a stiff bulge inside his pants.

I feel the riding bat swing down hard, the airflow just before the maddening sting. Ready this time, I scream "ONE!" , then "TWO!", then "THREE!!!!!!!!!", as he spanks me there, the pretty pussy that has wagged in his face over the last weeks, haunting his thoughts as he tries to fall asleep at night. I feel his cock only in his fantasies as he jerks off, tempting him to this rape. I begin to realize this might be my fault. After all, what did I expect? What was I thinking would happen when I make my living this way, never once even dating a client? Countless hard, dripping cocks sent away unsatisfied, night after raunchy, scarlet night.

After seven mean spanks, my lovely little cunt is bright red. I feel his breath there, soft as satin, the most wonderful sensation I've ever felt...so otherworldly gentle compared to the swats. My head rolls side to side, long lashes wet with tears, pouty little mouth all crammed full of my beautiful red panties. His tongue flicks against my clit, his warm, wet mouth suckling, covering my clit, tongue still tickling there.....my moaning so hot, steamy, wanton as he makes me cum again. His long, pointed tongue is poking far up into my juicy little cunt, snaking, erotic, and drinking up my drooling pussy flood. I nearly forgot to count when the next swat came crashing down. I screamed just in time. A fraction of a second more and I would be starting over.

Fourteen cuntspanks counted before he stops. I hear him as he drops into a chair, breathing a bit heavy. Tears soak my hair now as I bawl in pain, my cute little cunt hurting, stinging so smartly, thoroughly punished for teasing his cock, for looking so pretty, so tight, so inviting.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Sweet Touch Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 454 milliseconds