• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Episodic Love Ch. 01

Episodic Love Ch. 01

He hears her enter.

He's already on the bed, heady with anticipation. The bedspread covers him, but he isn't wearing a stitch. He can't see; the light in her bedroom is too dim to make out anything beyond the steel footboard and his bare feet. He feels excitedly vulnerable. He is a small man, 125 pounds and barely over 5 and a half feet tall, and his short brown hair is sticking up all over his head.

He isn't expecting the light to turn on, so his eyes take a moment to adjust. First his hands, then his toned but scrawny arms (those veins always bother him), then finally the red blanket of her bed become clear to him. His green eyes turn towards the door.

She is not voluptuous. Her slim frame and short stature are more appropriate for a 14 year old girl, but the sight of her has always quickened his breath.

Her short black hair stands out at spikes from her head, and her big brown eyes narrow at his look. Her lips are drawn and her nostrils flare.

She wears a black bra, size 32A, and that's all. He sees the tattoo on her right bicep twitch, and he barely has time to enjoy the view before she moves across the room to him.

"I told you to get naked. Why, when I ask you to do something nicely, do you make me ask again and again?" She shakes her head and looked down on him. She is now standing next to the headboard.

"Did you think we were going to sleep?"

He shakes his head in the negative.

She smiles at him. "Do you want this? I mean REALLY want this?"

"Yes, baby. I really do. Is it too weird?"

"Not at all," she says with a smile. "I think it's one of the sexiest things you've asked me to do."

He smiles back at her. "Do you know what to do?"

She doesn't answer. She leans over and grabs a black bag from the night stand. He recognizes it immediately, and it gives him a thrill.

She pulls it out of the bag. It's smallish, and it's tapered, but it's definitely a strap on dildo. As he looks at it, he realizes that there are not one, but two vibrating plugs on the inside of the harness as well. He looks at her with a smirk.

"You're going to enjoy this quite a bit, aren't you?"

She smiles back. "Flip over."

An anxious flutter twitters through his body as he gets on his hands and knees. He hears the drawer in the nightstand open and shut again, and then he hears some things adjusting. A small electrical buzz becomes audible.

He hears a latex snap, and he relaxes. As he suspects, the next thing he feels is her fingers, gently rubbing around the outside of his ass. She's rubbing a type of cream or lubricant on him, he realizes. He briefly wonders what it is. He moans softly into the pillow in front of him.

For him, the act of the lubrication feels like a ritual before some great religious rite. The holy liniment is being rubbed into him, and he loves it. As soon as it began, it stops.

He starts to look back, but feels her ungloved hand (he thinks it's her left) push his face back forwards. "Ah ah ah, no peeking!"

He tenses for a second as he hears a bottle unsnap and then resnap. The bed shifts as she leans over his shoulder and whispers in his ear, "Relax. I'm putting my fingers in. I want you to kiss me."

He relaxes his body as he leans his head back to kiss her. As their tongues begin their dance in their mouths, he feels the tip of her finger slide inside of him. He moans a little into her mouth.

She begins to work her finger in and out of him. With the glove and the lubrication, he feels absolutely no pain. He kisses her back harder, and she begins to move her hand more vigorously.

"More," he says. His voice is barely above a whisper. He looks into her eyes.

She does not look back to her hand. His eyes lock hers in place. Being careful not to place the strap-on anywhere on his body, she maneuvers her hand to bring a second finger in. As she slides it in, his eyes close with pleasure. He places his face back into the pillow, moaning softly.

He hears her panting as she moves her hand, slapping against his cheeks and balls with every stroke. After about five minutes of alternating paces, she withdraws one of her fingers. He groans with the loss of the finger. She pulls the last finger out more swiftly, and he rises slightly before falling against the bed.

"Turn over," she commands. "I want to see your face as I fuck you."

Smiling, he turns over. Spreading his legs, he grabs his balls and lifts them out of the way.

"Please. Hurry," he begs softly. He notices how flushed her face looks. She must REALLY be enjoying herself!

She is holding a bottle in her left hand. Opening it one-handed, she pours some lubricant on her right hand. She rubs it on her (now well-placed) strap-on dildo. When she finishes, she looks at him expectantly.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes! Yes, please!"

Smirking with her knowledge of control, she guides the strap-on in slowly. He has the sensation of being filled in every fiber of his being. Slowly, and more slowly, she guides the false dick into him. When she hits the base, she shudders and moans slightly.

"Oh! Oh god, please don't stop! Fuck me! Fuck me!" His quiet plaintive cry does not go unheeded.

Smiling, she begins to move in and out. He feels like the light that filled him keeps filling and refilling him over and over again.

She grabs hold of his penis in her well-lubricated right hand. He looks at her. She is biting her lip and closing her eyes as she fucks him. She begins to jerk him off with her hand.

By this time he is moaning with every thrust, and he can hear her doing so as well. She begins to jerk him harder.

Suddenly, she thrusts all the way in, swiftly and roughly! He feels her pelvic bone hit him right above his asshole. When he looks at her closely, he sees that she is panting, moaning, and rubbing him very hard. She begins thrusting in and out in earnest.

He has been holding it back, but he can't take anymore. In the span of ten short minutes, he went from about to be penetrated to shooting forth with abandon. He is calling her name, and she is calling his.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Episodic Love Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds