• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Own Heaven Ch. 21

My Own Heaven Ch. 21

12

This story is fiction based loosely on people, places and events mostly from my life. I strongly suggest that you read the previous chapters before you read this one.

I love feedback, comments, criticism and ideas for future chapters; it will help me improve my writing, enhance the story line, and encourage me to continue writing. Also, take a moment and vote, your vote tells me how I'm doing.

Enjoy,

DaniSub

Keith lifted me from the rug and held me against him looking down at my naked body and wet pussy. He kissed me and laughed, "Well, Heather, let's go outside. I wonder if Fred knows the treat that's in store for him when he gets the pleasure of fucking you."

He had a little smile on his face as he took me by the hand and led me, naked, to the door of the cabin. He was pleased with himself about the little joke he made at my expense. Fred, being the snowman we had built this morning, wasn't going to get any real pleasure out of fucking me. I, on the other hand, was going to have a large cock shaped piece of ice in my poor little pussy, and I'm sure Phil and Keith were going to enjoy my humiliation.

As we got to the door of the cabin, Keith got his coat and started putting it on and Phil and Tina caught up to us. Phil started putting on his coat, and Tina stood next to me. I looked over at her and I noticed that her hands were locked behind her back again, and she was flushed and rubbing her thighs together.

"Maybe I should have let you make me cum first." she whispered with a strained voice. "I'm so horny; they've been teasing and torturing us all morning, and then they make us practically rape one another. Now, Phil won't fuck me, even though I begged him, and I'm not allowed to touch myself. That's why he cuffed my hands again. At least you get to fuck Fred."

"Lucky me," I whispered sarcastically, "I get a foot long piece of ice up my bare pussy while everyone gets to watch and make fun of me."

Just then Keith opened the door and took my hand. It wasn't nearly as cold out as it was earlier, but I was sill naked and there was melting snow on the ground. I hesitated at the door and cried, "Please master, don't make go out naked in the cold again. I don't want Fred to fuck me. I don't want to have to take that big piece of ice inside me. Please, I'll do anything else..."

Keith pulled my hand a little more forcefully pulling me out the door. "But it's not what you want, it's what I want. I want to see you fuck Fred. After all, his predicament is your fault." he said with a chuckle.

I took a quick look at the thermometer on the porch and it was over fifty-five degrees. Warmer than earlier, but not warm when your naked, and certainly not warm when your naked with ice up your little hole.

We stepped off the porch and into the snow and Tina let out a little wail as her feet hit the snow. Apparently, being stripped naked and exposed to the cold really excited her. We walked over to Fred and all I could look at was the cock shaped icicle. Keith moved me forward until Fred's 'cock' was up against my belly. It came to about three inches below my belly button so I knew every inch of my poor little pussy was going to feel it.

"Please Keith, don't make me do this." I begged, even though I was starting to get wet between my legs; not from looking forward to it, but from the humiliation. Keith ignored my begging and had me step back just a little.

Tina came up next to me. Her hands were unclipped and she had a tube of lubricant in her hand. She poured a generous amount of lubricant over the ice cock and spread it over the entire length paying special attention to the large 'head'. She moaned and she ran her hands up and down the cock and then she rubbed one of her hands, which was cold by now, against my pussy and inserting two of her cold fingers inside of me.

I squealed, and she pulled out her fingers and stepped back. Keith stepped behind me and lifted me over the 'cock' and I looked down as Phil reached between my legs and spread my hairless pussy lips apart. I gasped, Keith never let anyone else touch my pussy before, and Keith started to lower me onto Fred's cock, and I screamed as the head spread my unprotected pussy lips and entered my little pussy.

I was glad Keith had such a big cock. Not only for the obvious reasons, but because he was wider than Fred's cock and I knew I could handle it. I was worried about the length though, Keith was a good nine inches, but Fred was at least twelve and I wasn't sure that he would fit inside me.

Fred's cock was so cold. Keith putting those ice cube things in me at home was nothing compared to this huge piece of ice slowly sliding into me. I was begging Keith to take me off of Fred's cock, as he slowly lowered me, sliding more and more ice into my tight freezing pussy. Phil let go of my pussy lips and I screamed again as they gripped the frozen cock that was filling me.

My legs were kicking, even though it did me no good as I begged Keith for mercy and offered him my body in some surprising and disgusting ways. It surprised me how imaginative I could be when I'm being tormented, but more and more ice entered my stretched cold little hole. Phil was looking between my legs with Tina standing next to him naked and rubbing against him still hoping for some relief for the fire between her legs.

My feet touched the snow covered ground and I stretched my toes to get some footing. When I could support myself on my toes, Keith let go of me. He took my wrists and wrapped them around Fred's neck and snapped my wrist cuffs together. Now, not only did I have Fred's icy cock in my bare pussy, but my belly and tits were crushed against Fred's snowy body adding to my cold misery.

I looked down between my legs and I was surprised to see only about six inches of icy cock was inside of me. Freezing cold icy cock, but a lot less than it seemed as I was being lowered onto it. I should have known Keith would never have taken a chance on me getting injured.

Keith came up next to me and said, "Well Heather, we can stay out here all afternoon or, you can use that adorable little body of your to make Fred cum."

I looked at Keith and I could see Phil, behind him, ogling my cold, naked body. Tina was looking at me and I couldn't be sure if she wanted to be in my place or she wanted another chance at my naked body. Either way, it added to my humiliation and excitement.

"C'mon Heather, move that ass." Keith teased, smacking both my cold, naked ass cheeks with his big hand, "We're gonna be out here until Fred cums or you freeze."

I gently came down off of my toes and more ice slid into my pussy. I shivered and went back up on my toes again and then gently slid back down, but this time stayed flat footed, my feet in the snow up past my ankles.

I bent my knees a little pushing a little more of Fred's freezing cock into my little hole and I could feel the inside of my thighs getting wet. I thought it was the melting ice, but it wasn't cold. My god, I was getting wet, I was excited. What kind of a submissive little slut was I? I was outside, naked, fucking a snowman with his icy cock up my bald pussy, and I was getting excited.

I shivered and looked at Keith. He had that look in his eyes that drove me crazy. I could see how torturing and humiliating me excited him; not only by the look of lust on his face, but by the very large bulge in his pants. I knew that shortly after I 'made Fred cum', Keith was going to fuck me legless; and I couldn't wait.

I started moving further down on the icy cock taking more into my frozen pussy until I could feel it hit the back of my little hole. It was so cold, but I was so hot and started moving up and down. I was fucking Fred the snowman.

The sun was shinning brightly on Fred and I, and that gave me some warmth in contrast to the snow around me and ice inside of me. The sun also had its effect on Fred and his melting body left my belly, tits and legs cold and wet as they rubbed against him.

Phil and Keith moved around behind me; I'm sure my cute little ass bouncing up and down on Fred's icy cock presented quite a sight for them. Tina stayed in front of me, behind Fred, and watched my face. With the guys behind me and Tina in front of me, I never felt so naked, exposed and humiliated in my life.

My bare tits and naked belly were rubbing against Fred's snowy body. My nipples were like little rocks from the cold and being so excited. Suddenly, I felt something cold and wet hit my naked ass. I tried to turn to look behind me, but with my hands cuffed around the snowman's neck I couldn't turn my body and had to twist my head. I could see Phil out of the corner of my eye, with a big smile on his face, making a snowball.

"That's a great target," I heard Keith say, "Take a shot, Phil. Try to hit her right between her ass cheeks, I'll bet the snow will go right against her little asshole."

"Oh no, please don't" I pleaded as another snowball hit my bouncing ass. It hit the left cheek of my ass, but I knew it would only be a matter of time before one of them hit their target and my already cold asshole would be covered in snow. The snowballs were really soft and didn't hurt as they hit my back, ass and legs, but they were cold and most of the snow stuck to my already cold naked body.

I started moving up and down on Fred's icy cock faster and deeper. In my tormented, frazzled, freezing mind, I thought if I could get Fred to cum, my torture would stop. Bouncing up and down on the icy cock rubbed my belly and tits harder into Fred's cold snowy body, and my hard nipples were making tracks in the snow of his chest. I was cold and humiliated but very excited. I knew the cold would keep me from cuming, but I couldn't stop myself from pumping up and down on Fred's icy cock.

The snowballs kept coming and it wasn't long before the guys got really good at hitting the little crack up the center of my ass. Each hit treated my puckered asshole to another helping of snow and the guys got to watch me shake my cold, wet, naked ass and listen to me shriek and beg for mercy as the snowballs pushed against my unprotected asshole.

My legs were starting to get tired from moving up and down trying to get Fred to cum when I thought I felt something cold spurting inside my abused pussy. I didn't know at the time that the guys had frozen a clear plastic tube inside Fred's cock so they could squirt liquids through the tube to simulate Fed cumming.

I kept bouncing on the icicle between my legs and I felt it again, but a lot more this time. I stopped bouncing, up on my tiptoes, giving the guys a great view of me on my tip-toes, legs stretched, and ass taut.

"Ooohhhh, please make it stop." I wailed, "It's too cold, please, my pussy is freezing. Please make it stop. Please help me."

Whatever was spurting up my pussy was flowing continuously now and running down my legs from my over filled pussy and it was so cold. I tried to get up higher on my toes making my legs and ass look even more inviting to the guys. They even said they wished they were Fred; getting to fuck such a sexy 'piece of ass'.

"You did it, Heather." Keith shouted, "You made Fred cum."

"Of course, being a snowman; he cums ice water." Phil laughed.

The ice water finally stopped spurting up my bare pussy, but it was still running down my legs. I was totally humiliated, yet so horny I could scream. I started moving up and down on Fred's icy cock and rubbing my tits and belly on his snowy body when Tina unbuckled my wrist cuffs.

"Oh, no you don't," Keith said lifting me off of Fred's frozen cock, "It's time we clean you off, take you inside, and warm you up.

My frozen little hole felt so empty even as the last of Fred's 'cum' ran down my legs. Keith led me up onto the porch and I looked over at Tina and Phil was cuffing her wrists behind her back. "I told you not to touch yourself, now I'll have to keep you cuffed so you don't play with yourself." Phil admonished, pushing her toward the porch.

When I got on the porch, Keith washed the snow and mud from my naked legs and feet with the cold water from the hose. The water was running slowly, but it was so cold on my naked body I squealed and danced, much to his enjoyment. He held my arm and pushed the hose up against my hairless pussy letting the water go up inside me. I screamed and tried to get away, but even with one hand, he was too strong for me. The water was pouring out of my poor little hole and running down my legs.

I could hear Tina laughing at my humiliation as the hose was taken away from between my legs. He handed the hose to Phil and Tina started moaning as Phil started washing the mud from Tina's legs and feet. Looking at her face, I realized Tina loved the cold water being used to torture her. Let's face it, Tina was even more of a masochist than I am and I loved being tortured.

"It was funny when Keith put the hose on Heather's pussy." Phil said as though he was just making conversation.

Keith walked behind Tina and held her by her upper arms; her hands still locked behind her back. She knew what was coming, "Oh no, sir. I didn't think it was funny." she said trying to avoid additional punishment, "It was just the way she screamed and danced trying to get away from the water."

As soon as the words passed her lips, she knew she only made it worse for herself. "Let's see how you scream and dance." Phil said as he turned the hose pointing up at Tina's bare pussy.

She screamed and danced trying to get away from the freezing water, but Keith held her tight. Phil pushed the hose up against her pussy until the very tip of the hose disappeared inside her and it seemed like the water stopped running for a few seconds.

"Nooooo, no, please stop. The water is filling me up. Oh god, its freeeezzzzing" Tina wailed. The water gushed out of her now frozen pussy over Phil's hand. He pulled his hand away pulling the hose from her overflowing pussy and the guys laughed at the water running down her legs.

I made sure not to laugh. I knew what it felt like to have the freezing water in my naked pussy and didn't want to have it done to me again. Keith let go of Tina and took me by the arm and led me inside the cabin. The warmth felt wonderful as did the big soft towel he used to dry me off.

I looked at the clock as Keith patted my naked body dry, and we had only been outside about fifteen minutes. It seemed like a lot longer to me, but, of course, I spent the time with Fred the snowman's icy cock in my pussy, having snowballs thrown at my bare little ass, and being washed off...and out...with freezing cold water. So, I guess time does fly when you're having fun.

Tina and Phil came in right behind Keith and me. Phil dried Tina off with a big fluffy towel and we were both led to the big furry rugs in front of the fire place. The guys laid us on our backs on the rugs with our heads next to each other, but our nude bodies facing opposite directions. Tina's hands were still locked behind her back, so she had to arch her back making her beautiful breasts stick up.

The guys added some wood to the fire in the fireplace and the heat from the fire caressed our naked bodies. I looked at Tina and I could tell by the look on her face that she was dying to get fucked; she needed to come so bad. We had been teased and tortured all morning and into the afternoon, and while I had cum during our 'contest' to see who would fuck Fred, Tina had no relief from the fires building up in her tormented body.

Keith knelt next to me and kissed me softly running his warm fingertips over my cold, tight belly. He moved his mouth down capturing one of my cold hard nipples between his warm lips and I gasped as the heat from his mouth sent tingles straight to my excited clit.

I could hear Tina moan, but I couldn't see what was happening to her. Keith moved to my other nipple and I trembled as his warm breath enveloped my cold breast and his teeth teased my tender nipple. I grabbed his head; running my finger through his hair above his ears, wanting the feelings to never stop.

He moved down my belly stopping to probe my little belly button, dipping his tongue in and wiggling it around knowing how it tickled and got me so excited. I moaned as I felt my pussy getting wet with my juices despite how cold it was.

I am sure Tina could hear me moaning because I could hear her, "Please sir, please don't tease me anymore. Please fuck me. I need to cum so bad." she was moaning. I looked over and Phil was lying between her legs and kissing her thighs and lower belly but avoiding her pussy.

Even though her hands were still tied behind her back, she was still trying to push her hairless pussy up, offering it to him. I could see the desperation in her face; she really needed to come. I knew how she felt; Keith loved doing that to me, making me beg for my orgasms. I am so humiliated when he makes me beg. It must be more humiliating for Tina, knowing that lying next to her I can hear her begging.

While I was looking at poor Tina, Keith was moving down my belly. Unlike Phil, he reached under my thighs, pulled my legs up and apart, and went straight for my unprotected little hole. He attached his lips to my hairless pussy lips and buried his tongue inside me. "Ohhhh mmyyyyy ggggoooood." I screamed as giant shudders convulsed my naked body.

Keith had been kneeling next to my chest and as he moved down my body, he kept his knees in place and rested his chest on my belly while his lips and tongue and teeth went crazy between my legs. I couldn't close my legs because his strong hands held my thighs up and open. I couldn't get my hands down to protect my bare and vulnerable pussy because his body was in the way, and I couldn't wriggle away from him because the weight of his body on my belly keeping me in place. I was trapped and helpless as he bit, licked, and sucked my defenseless pussy.

I beat on his hard side and back with my little hands as I screamed and trembled with pleasure, but it had no effect. I looked over at Tina. She was watching me writhe closer and closer to orgasm, as she was being teased and denied the pleasure that was being forced on me. I felt sorry for her, but I couldn't hide the shocks that were running from my pussy down to my toes.

The guys were diabolical. While Phil kept Tina excited and horny, but denied her the orgasm she wanted so desperately, Keith was driving me to orgasm so fast I couldn't catch my breath. Putting us next to each other was torture for Tina watching me, and humiliating for me having Tina see me so easily manipulated.

Keith locked his lips on my puffy little clit and teased his tongue across the sensitive tip and as a huge orgasm crashed into me, I lost it completely. "Oh, please, master. You're killllllling me." I gasped between screams. I grabbed handfuls of my own hair because there was nothing else to hold on to as my body shook and spasmed through my orgasm.

Keith pulled his face away from my throbbing pussy and stood up as I struggled to catch my breath. He started undressing and I knew he wasn't finished with me yet. 'He's going to fuck me in front of Phil and Tina.' I thought, realizing Keith had never fucked me in front of anyone else before.

I looked over at Tina who was so frustrated she was in tears. She was looking toward where Keith was standing and her eyes got wide and she gasped. I turned to look at Keith and he had dropped his pants and was standing over me naked. I knew he had a beautiful body, but that's not what made Tina gasp.

His cock was bigger and harder than I had ever seen it. I was huge and I could see it pulse in time with his heartbeat. I guess torturing me all morning and into the afternoon had its effect on him, too. He took a step down toward my feet and the thought of him shoving that swollen monster inside of my little hole caused me to panic.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Own Heaven Ch. 21

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds